Post some music you like :) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: Post some music you like :)

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    He's avoiding this shit like the plague. Probably telling himself "I'm the bigger man, I'm gonna walk away from this internet argument" lol
    We actually had a nice wholesome conversation in discord where he broke character before I did like the bitch he is
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #52

Testing. Testing. 123, is this working? Okay it is, anyways. I just wanted to say, shut the fuck up. Your voice sounds like a rat being yeeted onto the ground, being smashed with a sledge hammer then having its screeches amplified with a fucking megaphone. Like seriously your throat seems to have so much shit in it that your toilet is jealous. Please put tape over your mouth and wait patiently for the methyl acrylate to fuck up your masseter muscle so I have a slight chance of never hearing you speak over mic again.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I went to school for music. I've performed at the White House, at Carnegie Hall, in some of the most beautiful churches and cathedrals in the US and Canada. I've performed hundreds of pieces of music in dozens of styles.

This has to be the peak of the experience my ears will have on this Earth. Thank you so much for your kind gift, my soul appreciates it.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

even tho the vid i just posted has shitty visual quality, seeing all those pics from the anime coupled w the music gives me chills. no work of art has ever affected me as deeply as mirai nikki, nor will any work of art ever surpass the impact mirai nikki had on my life.

uvu

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    no work of art has ever affected me as deeply as mirai nikki, nor will any work of art ever surpass the impact mirai nikki had on my life.[/COLOR]
    in what ways has it made you a changed ceko?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    @theoneceko why yuno gasyourself
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Plotato again.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

To bring this back on topic:

Sad and hilarious at the same time. This guy is pretty good
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    To bring this back on topic:

Sad and hilarious at the same time. This guy is pretty good
    Bruh that hit me lol.

w.r.t. Bloodhound Gang, I really liked Hooray for Boobies way back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2NF...dhoundGangVEVO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mHk...HGcollectionHD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

32. ISO #82

"A Gallant Gentleman," is the opening track to the album: Departure songs.

It's about an exposition of the failed Terra Nova expedition to the south pole, particularly focusing on the actions of Lawrence Oates. They had reached the South Pole on January 12th, 1911, losing the race to be the first to the South Pole to Roald Amundsen by 35 days. Failing to set the record to the poles, the men began a doomed return trip.

Suffering from punishing weather conditions, poor food supply, and the onset of frostbite and scurvy, the party soldiered on. Oates was weakening faster than the others, and their progress was beginning to become too slow to reach the food depots in time. Conscious of the burden he placed on his fellows, on the morning of March 16th, 1912, Oates simply walked out the tent in a -40° blizzard to his death. His body was never found, and the search party erected a cairn and cross, bearing the inscription: “Hereabouts died a very gallant gentleman, Captain L. E. G. Oates, of the Inniskilling Dragoons. In March 1912, returning from the Pole, he walked willingly to his death in a blizzard, to try and save his comrades, beset by hardships.”

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

...UwU????
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    操你
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    If you are gonna bring up Without the Communist Party, There Will Be No New China then at least bring up the modern updated diversity edition:

But this isn't Without the Communist Party, there would be no new China!, this is No ze Communist Party, no ze new Chinuuuuuh.

I don't know which one is best though...

38. ISO #88