1. ISO #2351
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

yes, I asked AIVION to give it to him

2. ISO #2352

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    yes, I asked AIVION to give it to him
    ... Then we need to shoot one of them with Naz's gun (assuming Naz actually gives guns, which I believe she does because she has no reason to lie). @naz I officially volunteer for the gun, now. I also trust Magoroth with it, so I say u give it to one of us.

We probably should shoot Wiisp with it, because we do not know if Frinckles is night immune or not. If he has immunity, then we'd be in a bad bad bad position.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2353

4. ISO #2354
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well that’s a really friendly post thanks yagami
    LMFAO
    This game keeps getting better and better

5. ISO #2355
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ... Then we need to shoot one of them with Naz's gun (assuming Naz actually gives guns, which I believe she does because she has no reason to lie). @naz I officially volunteer for the gun, now. I also trust Magoroth with it, so I say u give it to one of us.

We probably should shoot Wiisp with it, because we do not know if Frinckles is night immune or not. If he has immunity, then we'd be in a bad bad bad position.
    but scum will likely kill them lol
    and if they don't, they kill me, which means we're at LyLo or MyLo tomorrow. rather shoot scv or kenny

6. ISO #2356

Well that’s a really friendly post thanks yagami
    Right lol

Unvote pls btw, your co-host commands it
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #2357
    Ganelon

Right lol

Unvote pls btw, your co-host commands it
    LOL I just had a thought, what if Distorted sent you the message, I mean he'd know his own role/alignment right?
    It would make sense haha

8. ISO #2358

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    LOL I just had a thought, what if Distorted sent you the message, I mean he'd know his own role/alignment right?
    It would make sense haha
    I had considered that option, but thought it made no sense because why would he have to write that he's green lol? It's dumb to write it if you can confirm yourself with it anyway, and it doesn't make it more or less true. He could've said anything else.

9. ISO #2359

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The Saloon feels quiet at this time of night... Almost TOO quiet. The commotion seemed to die down from the game and things feel as per usual in the Redwood Saloon. A cloaked figure is noticed creeping in the corner with what looks like a blowpipe. Before anyone could react, the figure takes the blowpipe and blows, shooting out a dart which lands upon Aamirus's neck. The figure then quickly takes off out of the back entrance into the night.

@aamirus can no longer vote during this day phase! She must unvote if currently voting and may not place another vote!
    Lame.
    -unvote
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

??? wtf is that

Scums have a vote remover? Okay. That means Gyrlander is now at L-3 and not at L-2 anymore, someone pls vote him back.

ALSO I'm noticing something. The "cloaked figure" stuff is a bit similar to a cloud of smoke... Maybe the message I got was from mafia?
    a vote remover def seems game breaking late game >_>
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #2362

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    And IMO The Only Person Besides The Owner That Can Get That Close To The Liqueur Is A Bar Maiden.. Who Claims To Be A Bar Maiden Here.. Hmm Only One Person Fits Both Bar Maiden And Female.. And Thats @Scvmurderer ..
    Im a good lil lady, I swear. I just here trying to make an honest living and get to know Miss.Moon better <3
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

13. ISO #2363

Why would you give frinckles an antidote tho. I mean wiisp’s win condition implies frinckles is not town. Plus he claimed coroner to reveal info that was already known (that nightmare who flipped town was not lying about his role), which I don’t see any point of doing unless he wanted some town cred. AND he claims to be able to vest/be night immune.

14. ISO #2364

Why would you give frinckles an antidote tho. I mean wiisp’s win condition implies frinckles is not town. Plus he claimed coroner to reveal info that was already known (that nightmare who flipped town was not lying about his role), which I don’t see any point of doing unless he wanted some town cred. AND he claims to be able to vest/be night immune.
    Honestly i trusted mag a lot this game but now I want to lynch him >_<

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Mag is literally never a wolf with Frinckles or Kenny haha, so if either of those two flip wolf, then Mag is town
    This is logical and true, but my frustration at frinckle not dieing is still burning strong lol.

17. ISO #2367

Mag is literally never a wolf with Frinckles or Kenny haha, so if either of those two flip wolf, then Mag is town
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    This is logical and true, but my frustration at frinckle not dieing is still burning strong lol.
    Also yes xD

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

Yeah No Problem Im Just Really Looking For Ellie Moon... She Is Most Likely The One That Poisoned Frinckles.. And There Is That Pimp Ass Bounty..
    You’re doing a really good job of that constantly thinking that I’m her even though two other people’s flavor texts match with what mine says...
    Not to mention that it makes no sense for me to be complaining about Flynn cheating on me with my mother if I’m busy having lesbian sex with scv’s character. So for fuck’s sake I’m clearly not Ellie moon

23. ISO #2373

You’re doing a really good job of that constantly thinking that I’m her even though two other people’s flavor texts match with what mine says...
    Not to mention that it makes no sense for me to be complaining about Flynn cheating on me with my mother if I’m busy having lesbian sex with scv’s character. So for fuck’s sake I’m clearly not Ellie moon
    No No I Believe You Thats Why Im Investigating Further Into This Web Of Lies..

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The Saloon feels quiet at this time of night... Almost TOO quiet. The commotion seemed to die down from the game and things feel as per usual in the Redwood Saloon. A cloaked figure is noticed creeping in the corner with what looks like a blowpipe. Before anyone could react, the figure takes the blowpipe and blows, shooting out a dart which lands upon Aamirus's neck. The figure then quickly takes off out of the back entrance into the night.

@aamirus can no longer vote during this day phase! She must unvote if currently voting and may not place another vote!
    This happened exactly 3 hours after the dice thing. Maybe it was just a random event and one of the people who didn’t participate in dice gets hit.

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

I also feel like the dice game was just a host event cuz it happened at exactly the 24 hour mark of the day and there was previously a host announcement at that time on D1 (lynch someone or something bad will happen) and apparently mag received an antidote to give out which doesn’t make sense from a scum ability

28. ISO #2378

29. ISO #2379

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

32. ISO #2382

Why take my vote away now though? That seems so odd with gyrlander the consensus lynch
    Reverese phsycology? make us think scum want us to vote him? but then maybe its reverese reverse phsychology? I dunno, this a bottomless pit in thinking this way

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

man why is nobody on in the middle of the night what's wrong with you guys don't you sleep during the day?
    Us ppl who up at 4am are the rare ones :P

35. ISO #2385

man why is nobody on in the middle of the night what's wrong with you guys don't you sleep during the day?
    I DO! Which is why I'm going to bed in no time lol, popping in before sleep.

36. ISO #2386

Why take my vote away now though? That seems so odd with gyrlander the consensus lynch
    This happened exactly 3 hours after the dice thing. Maybe it was just a random event and one of the people who didn’t participate in dice gets hit.
    Oooooh good point. That means we potentialy have more wiggle room than I thought

37. ISO #2387

I also feel like the dice game was just a host event cuz it happened at exactly the 24 hour mark of the day and there was previously a host announcement at that time on D1 (lynch someone or something bad will happen) and apparently mag received an antidote to give out which doesn’t make sense from a scum ability
    There's one thing I don't understand, though. @Magoroth , how did you get that antidote? Why did you even get it, and why did ANYONE get one?

38. ISO #2388

This tells me to go to sleep.

Mag, please give answer today, it might give us useful info. You didn't say how you got that antidote, and I doubt you caught a wild antidote in the Far West, that makes no sense lol.

39. ISO #2389

i am not a lover as in flavor, I am the actual lover as in if I die, the person connected to me dies, are you guys being daft on purpose?
    Your claim smells like total bullshit. I got the real name of the person I need to protect yet you only have the flavor name... AND no one claims to be that person lol

-vote Wiisp

Thank you Anonymous Donor

40. ISO #2390

So Upon Further Review.. And Review I Did Zerg/Grylander Claimed Sarah Case.. Also Gry Claims Neutral.. Zerg Asked PPL To Drink All Day.. And Prob Eluded To This Poisoning Threw RP..
    -vote Grylander
    Typical brainless Yagami. I see nothing has changed here.

41. ISO #2391

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Mag, if you're srsly considering to lynch me that'd just be gamethrow at this point, not kidding. Gyrlander is confirmed scum, Frinckles is confirmed scum, and Wiisp is just trying to save his lover right now.
    Not to mention that if I were scum it would make absolutely no sense for me to even once think that Frinckles could be scum, considering he's 100% dying tonight and we'll see his flip either way. That's just stupid.
    Now I'm really going to sleep tho.
    Confirmed Neutral Benign*

Well, at least I dont need to live to win

42. ISO #2392

43. ISO #2393

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    What the shit is going on ffs just shove a totem pole in my ass and fuck me sideways

Missed the game, sorry.

I personally want some pressure on Kenny, if there’s one person I want to know the alignment of rn it’s him.

Gyr’s still the lynch of today, correct? I find it very difficult to believe even if he is a neutral that he’s benign seeing as Zerg specified that he had a “bounty” on a handsome man (presumably me), sure as hell doesn’t sound benign but anyway
    Thats because we see a WANTED poster of the person we wanna marry.

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Your claim smells like total bullshit. I got the real name of the person I need to protect yet you only have the flavor name... AND no one claims to be that person lol

-vote Wiisp
    and this part really hurts your claim because tons of people have said they have other people's flavor names in their card but nobody else seems to have a person's site name in their card

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400