User Tag List

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1884
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    if frinckles is the scum-team I doubt they would think it to be set in stone like that

especially when frinckles is the very reason Clowns was saved on d1
    mmmmmmm... what about this: I want Bakura to be town, he's nice, damnit!

And sure, saved on D1, but now I'd say the writing on the wall is pretty significant. And again, WE NEED TO LYNCH HIM ANYWAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So take this post, and substitute Oliver for MM. Then substitute flamboyant for revolutionary Frenchman obsessed with destruction and shakes.

no but seriously, let me carry the game
    I can't... lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    @Frinckles do you have any reason to suspect MM from being scum aside from "the message could maybe have come from MM"?

I think their play, the chat I've had, and what I know of their role all point to MM being town.
    lmao as if he fucking reaction hasn't been enough. I'm gonna sound like a broken record here but I suck at reading MM. After I pushed him on the LW message he got super defensive like he doesn't type that way when he's being goofy
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

EoD player list sort thing

No:
    jmw
    MM
    Bakura
    Martin
    Ashoka Tano

If I had to:
    Stealthbomber
    Snom

POE:
    Frinckles
    Oliver
    Jelly
    Clowns

I will almost never vote outside this PoE. I think there are some conclusions that can be drawn from a red/green flip on all 4 of the PoE slots but I have put that in my will for now.

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

EoD player list sort thing

No:
    jmw
    MM
    Bakura
    Martin
    Ashoka Tano

If I had to:
    Stealthbomber
    Snom

POE:
    Frinckles
    Oliver
    Jelly
    Clowns

I will almost never vote outside this PoE. I think there are some conclusions that can be drawn from a red/green flip on all 4 of the PoE slots but I have put that in my will for now.
    or you can follow the guy who has found scum this game (me) and get two more?

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Different heads, different reads. Also my read on jelly is simply cause tjays what it is. Town read. Ezpz
    I can accept the Jelly read, since you're claiming to know she's conftown. But I want to know how you went from this:

Jmw asking us to claim despite also voting us for being quiet is such an odd play. Why would we claim D1 when the only case you have on us is that we’ve been relatively inactive? College is tough.

I’m gonna converse with my hydra before I place a vote, but I’m not a huge fan of Ewian, aporia, or jmw as of right now.
    to this:

Jmw- One of the main contributers and someone I've seen actively trying to solve and figure out the game. I really like this slot. Town.

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

lmao as if he fucking reaction hasn't been enough. I'm gonna sound like a broken record here but I suck at reading MM. After I pushed him on the LW message he got super defensive like he doesn't type that way when he's being goofy
    I mean, I... don't speak that way, it's not my style of "theatrics" as you said
    what else do you want me to say XD

Again, if I had been scum feeling guilty or w/e, I'd have just shut up and never brought it up, hoping noone would ask me to directly address it. Besides, this "evidence" in a poorly written last will (literally no spaces at the end, I only actually read it recently because it was a long wall lol and it's just a compilation of stuff, part of which I can confirm is accurate because of the fruit part) is honestly not worth what y'all are making it in my humble opinion...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

I can accept the Jelly read, since you're claiming to know she's conftown. But I want to know how you went from this:

to this:
    Or from "MM is actively prompting discussion and activity by asking questions, and towny" to "MM is uncontributive, coasting, and scummy" without any posts addressing me at all between the two...

Like, I can understand having differences between heads, but there's "having differences" and "literally saying everything and its opposite". It just looks like you don't actually think what you say, Clowns.

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I mean, I... don't speak that way, it's not my style of "theatrics" as you said
    what else do you want me to say XD

Again, if I had been scum feeling guilty or w/e, I'd have just shut up and never brought it up, hoping noone would ask me to directly address it. Besides, this "evidence" in a poorly written last will (literally no spaces at the end, I only actually read it recently because it was a long wall lol and it's just a compilation of stuff, part of which I can confirm is accurate because of the fruit part) is honestly not worth what y'all are making it in my humble opinion...
    okay man. then if you're town I implore you to vote the person who wrote that. let's see if you will

You must realize it's important by now, right?

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

okay man. then if you're town I implore you to vote the person who wrote that. let's see if you will

You must realize it's important by now, right?
    1: I have no clue who wrote that, I don't even know half the damn players in this list well lmao (and this is true of almost EVERYONE in this game, apart perhaps from Martin and even then I'm not sure)
    2: I literally just said the importance of that "who wrote X" analysis was not that important. It's way too unreliable, especially considering, as I said, people well can adopt styles that aren't theirs when saying that kind of stuff. If I had to say who it is gun-to-head, I'd probably say Oliverz because he's a lot into SMASHING AND DESTROYING with CAPITAL LETTERS and all, but I'm really, really, really not confident and far prefer using actual behavior reads over this strange speculation.

31. ISO #1331

Town MM doesn't look over clues.

I say you wrote it.
    Bakura says Oliver wrote it.

You know it's real, you know it doesn't come from town.
    Town MM learnt to look over insignificant and time-wasting "clues" such as lore stuff in games where the link between lore and alignment is not explicitely stated to be present by the host. This is another kind of relatively insignificant and time-wasting clue. If it had SCREAMED a name in my brain as soon as I had read it, I wouldn't be saying this, but it really isn't the case lol.

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    This is a really bad defense as for why you couldn't have written it and honestly makes me think you wrote it

instead of rejecting the notion that you could've written it, you basically rely on us trusting a story you made about yourself and your typing preferences

seems more like scum trying to cover their behind but doesn't actually know how to respond to the argument so they just deflect it

No those were terrible points
    MM probably didn't write it

reminder that I'm not immediately scum for a townread of Clowns here

because you seem to keep bringing up that I look really bad for doing so without giving any reasons
    Is this the case against Oliver?

We don't have much time left but I'm honestly considering voting away from Clowns because if they're telling the truth that role is game winning. If they're lying, I think it will be obvious and we can chop them up tomorrow.

34. ISO #1334

@Stealthbomber16 do you think Frinckles actually could be town here, despite the case on Clowns and him + despite the Deathworlds lynch at EoD1? Because what he's doing right now really feels like actual scum hunting, or rather "scum cornerning", so to speak, because it looks like he thinks he really found a scum and wants to make him (me) perish. I am beginning to doubt the scumread significantly. Thoughts?
    (you'll probably only see this tomorrow but meh, I'll still be interested if everyone's alive lol)

35. ISO #1335

Town MM learnt to look over insignificant and time-wasting "clues" such as lore stuff in games where the link between lore and alignment is not explicitely stated to be present by the host. This is another kind of relatively insignificant and time-wasting clue. If it had SCREAMED a name in my brain as soon as I had read it, I wouldn't be saying this, but it really isn't the case lol.
    fair enough. Well

36. ISO #1336

If clowns flips town, I'll check Oliverz.

If clowns flips mafia, I'm probably checking someone I haven't decided on yet. Maybe still oliverz since now MM thinks Oli could have written it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    If clowns flips town, I'll check Oliverz.

If clowns flips mafia, I'm probably checking someone I haven't decided on yet. Maybe still oliverz since now MM thinks Oli could have written it.
    or it could be someone else if the architect chat convinces me otherwise

I forgot about that already lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

yeah actually I think I'm gonna
    -vote oliverz144

if Clowns is not suddenly confirmed tomorrow they need to die. I do not like Oliver's vote on Jelly here though (with Clowns' claim, Jelly should never be flipped before clowns) and he seems very disconnected, and moreso concerned with Ewian's will and how it could never be him. In contrast, in one of the first games I played with Lumi and Oliver on Hypixel, Lumi was scum and anonymously posted a fake message in chat to frame Oliver, and Oliver's reaction there was much different than how he's posting here. His EoD doesn't look like he's solving and the only post in his favor I've seen in his ISO is where he pointed out that private chats don't have day enabled by default.

41. ISO #1341

@Stealthbomber16 do you think Frinckles actually could be town here, despite the case on Clowns and him + despite the Deathworlds lynch at EoD1? Because what he's doing right now really feels like actual scum hunting, or rather "scum cornerning", so to speak, because it looks like he thinks he really found a scum and wants to make him (me) perish. I am beginning to doubt the scumread significantly. Thoughts?
    (you'll probably only see this tomorrow but meh, I'll still be interested if everyone's alive lol)
    If you're scum here I've already lost but I guess fuck it. I'd rather be wrong than lose the game for being too stubborn.

In Bakura We Trust.

-vote oliverz144

42. ISO #1342

Is this normal from Frinckles? Because all I see is a tunnel without a really good reason. Don't know how well you two know each other but I don't see Frinckles considering other options when a MM lynch is definitely not happening so it strikes me as weird. Is it just a playstyle thing?

43. ISO #1343

My role will literally be proven tomorrow
    How? Do you have a way to prove this?

By what process do you confirm your alignment with this, apart from dying?

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

How? Do you have a way to prove this?

By what process do you confirm your alignment with this, apart from dying?
    Stealth and/or Martin will confirm I’m not lying about my role tomorrow after they find themselves in a chat with yours truly. Hence I haven’t been lying

46. ISO #1346

Oliver is at L-1, do NOT hammer.

If I die tonight PLEASE read my will. There is important information there. If clowns is lying it will be obvious by tomorrow.
    I'll have my solve as well and will adjust it depending on olivers flip.

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

Is this normal from Frinckles? Because all I see is a tunnel without a really good reason. Don't know how well you two know each other but I don't see Frinckles considering other options when a MM lynch is definitely not happening so it strikes me as weird. Is it just a playstyle thing?
    Frinckles is known to work in mysterious ways - and no, this is not entirely out of character for him, he will tend to try to overwhelm people when he thinks they are scum, namely calling for a TOWN TAKEOVER™ and stuff of that kind. The magic change at the last minute on Deathworlds was surprising, though, but I guess not entirely impossible.
    And yes, we do know eachother well enough, I dare say

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350

TheClowns (3 [L-3]):
    MartinGG99, Marshmallow Marshall, Stealthbomber16
    10000JellyDoughnuts (1 [L-5]):
    oliverz144
    Frinckles (1 [L-5]):
    Ashoka Tano
    oliverz144 (5 [L-1]):
    Frinckles, 10000JellyDoughnuts, Bakura1, TheClowns, jmw

Oh well. So it will be. Oliverz isn't towny anyway so eh.