User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Kujura: 1-S2-1-12391553 + 8 more

Account Name: Kujura
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-12391553
    In-Game Name: Yutong Chen

Crimes Committed: Hacking, bank hacking
    Your Account Name: Reasoner

Summary: The game goes on and on d2 the constable (Kujura) immediately shoots the DH. Then from no any outside information through pms, guesses that I am triad ( and later even guesses that I am informant), and also later says that my partner was also evil (again, with no evidence). Also has 20k+ points from less than 20 games.

Also in this game there were about 8 alt accounts made by 1 person apparently, all with 1 game played. I couldint fit their names in the title.. They are

SquidofAnger: 1-S2-1-10923192
    now:1-S2-1-10922932
    JangFee: 1-S2-1-10923127
    Rhadeittheok 1-S2-1-11832538
    Mrfail1-S2-1-10923125
    Gtali S2-1-10922985
    Ironfist S2-1-10922987
    Changyee. S2-1-109231-Mafia- (166).SC2Replay
    Last edited by Reasoner; February 20th, 2022 at 10:35 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Kujura: 1-S2-1-12391553 + 8 more

First, let's start with the Smurfs:

Jangfee: 1-S2-1-10923127
    SquidofAnger: 1-S2-1-10923192
    MrFail: 1-S2-1-10923125
    Crossdresser : 1-S2-1-10923065
    Ironfist: 1-S2-1-10922987
    Changyee: 1-S2-1-10923189
    Now: 1-S2-1-10922932
    Gtali : 1-S2-1-10922985

Those guys occupy first 8 slots with similar IDs.
    Smurfing

Kujura: 1-S2-1-12391553

This guy's name appears on the donor list, but has an ID mismatch. It's basically a similar case we had recently with a guy named Fenixstar, point hacking and using a donor's name. I have suspected Fenixstar of hacking before, but this confirms that those two people are hacking and are the same person.

As constable, he immediately shoots the dh day 2. during pms, he says to the vigi claim "can you shoot 9?", 9 is a triad. and the vigi claim is informant. He votes the informant anyway, as if he knew his claim was fake. He even says that he is informant. Unfortunately, the smurfs ruins the day.

Adding Fenixstar 1-S2-1-12370660

Hacking / Pointhacking

Permaban
    Last edited by MrMostache; February 20th, 2022 at 11:15 PM.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Appealing this. (Kujura)

No idea who Fenixstar is. Have not used and do not know of any 3rd party tools (hacks)

DH spoke first during day leading to kill /
    Informant claim unreasonable given his day chat / asking for an extra night to kill

Listed and actual donation benefits -> 20K pts
    Last edited by HatMajor; February 22nd, 2022 at 08:02 PM.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by HatMajor View Post
    Informant claim unreasonable given his day chat / asking for an extra night to kill

Listed and actual donation benefits -> 20K pts
    The conversation between you and 10 in pm goes like this:

Ten: vigi
    You: can you shoot 9?
    Ten: will do

Then you go ahead and vote him anyway. Were you expecting him to shoot during the day?

You do not appear on our donor list, and have the benefactor title. That's the reason behind the Pointhacking punishment.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Claiming being X when you are charged for Smurfing, and especially Impersonation is worth nothing.
    Unless specified, I will not refer to the replay by itself for now.

Here is a list of questions I would like you, supposed Kujura, to answer.

1 - When has your donation been performed / When did you receive your key ?

2 - Do you have a main account ? If so, please state : its ID, its in-game name (not talking about the bnet identifier here), and whether you have access to it or not.

3 - Do you have any other forum account apart from the one you are using right now ?

4 - Can the following conclude this case :

(In a replay I have in my folder (for the record id:166 so I don't forget it), also it's the only game I have in common with you)

I 00:26 Kujura ALL -prefer mass murderer, marshall

(In a replay posted by MrMostache right here : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...-S2-1-12370660)

I 00:27 Fenixstar ALL -prefer marshall, mass murderer, serial killer

Must be a incredible coincidence right ? (quick tips : here, your only way out is to answer "Yes")
    What should happen if we multiply the amount of replays? Shall we find more corresponding patterns? (quick tips : here if I were you, I would start worrying)

Let's suppose you do not know who Fenixstar is, which I already doubt. You are really looking like, if not definitely, the same person whose charge of Bank Hacking has been exposed and is available in the above URL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #9

?????

Not part of the CIA - did not understand half of that.

Received my key via PM on an older account with lost credentials (old computer)

Insofar as this Fenixstar person and attributed similarities etc., I'm sure there are others that play the game and prefer mass murderer, marshall, serial killer, veteran , etc (good choices)

Just wrap this up as targeted moderator abuse and call it a day - no need for the antics

10. ISO #10

You are the one who need to prove something, my man, we are here to actually find out if you are saying the truth or literally bullshiting us.
    If you have any part you do not understand, feel free to ask me and I will try to enlighten you as much as I can.

Yet, there was no answer regarding any potential other SC2 account, I believe?
    Regarding forum account, obviously, you lost your credentials, but still have your donor key...
    Nothing's fishy at all right there, no worries.

First question was the moment you donated/got your key, got dodged.

And considering the similarities between you and the so-called Fenixstar account, most of the questions were dodged.

So I will try to re-explain in simplier words,
    This is what is needed, but was not fulfilled in your latest answer :

1) The moment you donated/got your key (at least the year, if possible the month)

2) Do you have any other SC2 account apart from Kujura 1-S2-1-12391553, the one who is permabanned right now. If so please state the name of it aswell as the ID if you have it (1-S2-*-***), if you have never had any other account, please just state it.

3) What do you think should happen if we multiply the amount of replays to check similiarities between you and the so-called Fenixstar.

I mean the last point is somehow suspicious, you gotta agree right there.
    First you get tagged for Smurfing, you deny it, and then it is found out your possible smurf and you, both share a same preferlist.
    Coincidence.

There will be no wrap up unless we put in light a relation (or a no-relation) between you and the so-called Fenixstar account, or you retract your appeal.
    That is the point of an appeal that relates of an impersonation alongside smurfing.

So if your goal here is to remove the charges in order not to be permabanned anymore, you hold the key to it.
    Best bet to solve the situation is to answer the questions, so we can take a step ahead.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

*An already existing Benefactor getting impersonated by a recently created account, just like here

*Has absolutely no way to prove they donated, just like here

*Uses the same preferlist the impersonator used there.

*Unable to answer / Dodging questions related to WHEN they donated as well as ANY OTHER POTENTIAL SC2 ACCOUNTS, clear-cut questions that the real Kujura could have answered, but I can understand why this person is struggling to do it.

If you want to actually donate, go ahead.
    No need to waste more time, apparently.
    Until then I am denying this appeal.
    Last edited by Auwt; February 24th, 2022 at 01:56 AM.