S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game) - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game)

If Town doesn't lynch Mafia, town loses
    You said Panda had a lot to answer for and that me or Mesk shouldn't cast votes until she had a chance to speak, you don't find that suspicious enough to stop you from voting Unknown and risk her coming back to hammer him? If Mesk or me vote Unknown she will hammer him.

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    You said Panda had a lot to answer for and that me or Mesk shouldn't cast votes until she had a chance to speak, you don't find that suspicious enough to stop you from voting Unknown and risk her coming back to hammer him? If Mesk or me vote Unknown she will hammer him.
    I find it suspicious as fuck

4. ISO #604

At this point he is just hoping that one of you will vote me, so that Panda will insta vote me an win the game for them. At this point I am almost positive that it is panda and Dougler, I'm pretty sure he says me and panda so that if he gets voted his teammate may have something to fall back on.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

4 hours to go, time to choose.

thedougler is looking mighty suspicious, he would rather lynch Unknown1234 who has been accused of being scum with just about everybody that Mafia hasn't killed at night except thedougler instead of voting for Panda even though she AFKed D2 and D3. I even switched my vote from Mesk514 to Veri on Day 1 because I suspected Unknown-Veri and Unknown having voted Mesk but not Veri. The fact Dougler is gunning for Unknown1234 rather than Panda only strengthens the feeling I have that they are together.

As for Panda, her lack of activity and actions yesterday and today when we are at a key moment is more than enough for us to award her with a policy lynch.

Powers would have wanted us to lynch thedougler, I'm waiting on Unknown1234 to cast my vote on either Dougler or Panda

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    Well, I'm back. And Panda isn't back yet. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't return today. Or if she only returns to give a hammer vote. We should get the votes started if town is going to gather enough for a lynch. After all it will take all three of us .

I am voting Unknown. It's for his defense of Sino that seemed to take Sino's status as town as a given, like a ploy to gain our trust; for his earlier vote on powers (I suspect the scum might have a consigliere, who would have known powers was detective); and for his extremely cautious and self-interested playstyle. He just seems to talk like scum and think like scum in my subconscious readings.

-vote Unknown1234

I now am leaning more toward @Renata being his teammate. While Unknown-Panda is still quite likely IMO, Renata has just set him up to hammer me, while roping Mesk his an anti-town coalition. I just hope Mesk comes to his senses, and if Panda is town he'll be here in time to give a hammer vote on Unknown.
    This post is honestly not even possible, there cannot be a consigliere. I am rethinking this because how is someone dumb enough to avoid simple details (2 pages we spent on talking about the charts).

Is this just being stupid or are you acting like a role isn't possible in order to gain our trust?

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

-unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

15. ISO #615

Posting from mobile here, so I have to keep this short. I will put the pressure on Panda if it gets you all to lynch at least one scum. I'll be interested to see whether Unknown votes his teammate or keeps the pressure on me.

-vote Panda
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

16. ISO #616

I think since Dougler can't get Unknown lynched he will throw Panda under the bus and after she flips red try to get us to mislynch tomorrow with what little trust he gets from reluctantly voting her today as a last resort.

-vote thedougler

If Mesk had anything to add she probably would have done so by now, so unless you wanna go for Panda for being AFK scum, feel free to hammer.

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

Night Three

Setup

thedougler was Lynched. He was a Mafioso. He left no last will:

Night 3 Ends in 25 Hours.

Players Roles
    Veri
    PowersThatBe
    thedougler
    Sino
    GoatseOntheCupboard
    Mesk514
    Renata
    Panda
    Unknown1234
    Mafia
    Mafioso

Citizen
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Detective
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Last edited by SuperJack; May 7th, 2016 at 04:59 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Well, unless @Renata is being super sneaky and smart, I think we can safely say @Panda is the last mafioso.
    It really depends on how you look at it. Renata either played really well in being neutral, which I doubt, or panda really just did not come back. I don't think it's Renata because she could have voted Panda when Doug did and panda might not have come back. So probably not Renata, I don't see how it could be Mesk

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

Matrix6 End

Panda has been killed. She was a Citizen

Congratulations to Thedougler and Unknown1243 as they are the Mafia and have won.

Players Roles
    Veri
    PowersThatBe
    thedougler
    Sino
    GoatseOntheCupboard
    Mesk514
    Renata
    Panda
    Unknown1234
    Mafia
    Mafioso

Citizen
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Detective
    Citizen
    Town
    Town
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    😀😀😀
    Lol to be honest I'm not surprised that much, there was that lingering feeling but how are we gonna lynch you if we can't get that last vote...

Good job, glad you didn't kill me ... my last will would have made me look like a doorknob.

33. ISO #633

Lol to be honest I'm not surprised that much, there was that lingering feeling but how are we gonna lynch you if we can't get that last vote...

Good job, glad you didn't kill me ... my last will would have made me look like a doorknob.
    Mhm, I'm sure that is what you were thinking. Panda probably woulda voted she hated me

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

I think you guys really really jumped the gun. You had 48 hours to give Panda time to get here, especially since Unknown and Doug really made two big mistakes imo by bussing and then not killing. I just don't know why you guys came back and then immediately lynched her.

I was really hoping you were going to be able to see through my lw, I designed it to really put doug on the ropes, and to give unknown tons of over-confidence, and it seemed to work but it required you and renata specifically to ask questions and not just hastily lynch @Panda .

Now, with that being said... I am super disappointed in @Panda , who seemed to not even care about this game. I don't understand how you can sign up for a game where participation is like the MOST important thing, and then only participate barely any.. I don't blame Renata and Mesk that much because if Panda was here, she might have been able to put the pieces together and string Unknown up.

Now, I shoulder blame too. I lynched Veri and Sino when Unknown stood out to me as scum all game. I always knew he was the scum, I just didn't know who his scum partner was. In the end when sino flipped green, and Panda and Renata not being that invested, this changed my perspective. I still tried at the 11th hour to give a lw that would get doug lynched and put a fire under Renata and Panda to defend themselves.

It worked for Renata. Good game to the evils, you played your environment well.

@Panda
    @Mesk514
    @Unknown1234
    @GoatseOntheCupboard
    @Veri
    @Sino
    @Renata
    @thedougler

41. ISO #641

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I think you guys really really jumped the gun. You had 48 hours to give Panda time to get here, especially since Unknown and Doug really made two big mistakes imo by bussing and then not killing. I just don't know why you guys came back and then immediately lynched her.

I was really hoping you were going to be able to see through my lw, I designed it to really put doug on the ropes, and to give unknown tons of over-confidence, and it seemed to work but it required you and renata specifically to ask questions and not just hastily lynch @Panda .

Now, with that being said... I am super disappointed in @Panda , who seemed to not even care about this game. I don't understand how you can sign up for a game where participation is like the MOST important thing, and then only participate barely any.. I don't blame Renata and Mesk that much because if Panda was here, she might have been able to put the pieces together and string Unknown up.
    You shouldn't be blaming them at all. Panda should have been replaced at the end of Day 2 for her inactivity. It had a clear impact on the outcome of the game and the host should have intervened.

Unknown framing Panda with the No-Kill was a good move FMPOV. If he had killed anyone else, it would have aroused Renata's suspicions. Although given that Panda was not around, he was in no danger of being lynched in any case. I agree that the sudden bussing between Unknown/ doug was obvious.

Given that it was successful in this case, I would recommend that players should pay closer attention to how players interact with each other over the duration of the game. It would have made doug's sudden burst of activity and the suspicious level of interaction between the two scum partners that much more apparent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

42. ISO #642

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    You shouldn't be blaming them at all. Panda should have been replaced at the end of Day 2 for her inactivity. It had a clear impact on the outcome of the game and the host should have intervened.

Unknown framing Panda with the No-Kill was a good move FMPOV. If he had killed anyone else, it would have aroused Renata's suspicions. Although given that Panda was not around, he was in no danger of being lynched in any case. I agree that the sudden bussing between Unknown/ doug was obvious.

Given that it was successful in this case, I would recommend that players should pay closer attention to how players interact with each other over the duration of the game. It would have made doug's sudden burst of activity and the suspicious level of interaction between the two scum partners that much more apparent.
    Fair enough points!

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

GG Mafia!
    Wow, the outcome really took me by surprise. I didn't expect Unknown to be Mafia with Dougler by the end of Day 3 since the odds were Dougler didn't even need to be lynched with panda AFK 22 out of the 24 hours. Didn't seem like she was coming back and choosing not to kill only reinforced this. Even if she spoke out Day 4 I don't think I would have believed her regardless what she had to say or consider lynching someone else.

46. ISO #646

GG everyone. I was scared Renata would see through my "desperate" vote on Panda and shift suspicion to Unknown or Mesk. Amazing lw by the way, PTB. There was no way I was coming back from the scathing accusation, so I just had to get myself lynched in the most advantageous way possible. If all else failed I maybe even had a 10% chance of getting Panda lynched d3, but Unknown in the end didn't want to sully his good name by joining my coalition, which was a good choice.

It's really just a shame about Panda. Seems she took all of the baiting we put her through to guage reactions personally, and vastly underestimated the time commitment these games require.

47. ISO #647

GG Mafia!
    Wow, the outcome really took me by surprise. I didn't expect Unknown to be Mafia with Dougler by the end of Day 3 since the odds were Dougler didn't even need to be lynched with panda AFK 22 out of the 24 hours. Didn't seem like she was coming back and choosing not to kill only reinforced this. Even if she spoke out Day 4 I don't think I would have believed her regardless what she had to say or consider lynching someone else.
    I was under the impression Unknown attacked into a vest lol. Didn't even occur to me he was framing an AFK.

48. ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    GG everyone. I was scared Renata would see through my "desperate" vote on Panda and shift suspicion to Unknown or Mesk. Amazing lw by the way, PTB. There was no way I was coming back from the scathing accusation, so I just had to get myself lynched in the most advantageous way possible. If all else failed I maybe even had a 10% chance of getting Panda lynched d3, but Unknown in the end didn't want to sully his good name by joining my coalition, which was a good choice.

It's really just a shame about Panda. Seems she took all of the baiting we put her through to guage reactions personally, and vastly underestimated the time commitment these games require.
    Dougler, I know you were busier with real life during the earlier parts of this game, but it looked insanely scummy that you contributed very little / nothing during Days 1-2 and basically became the most chatty person on Day 3 once the game got into LYLO. I'd advise you try to balance your contribution a little more so you don't have those types of disparities, in terms of avoiding a scum read. It also looked bad when you were voting and then not saying much else during the early part of the game. I think that definitely contributed to people scumreading you more so, and the need for Unknown to bus you on Day 3.

49. ISO #649

Honestly, Panda should have been replaced out in this game due to inactivity. I believe she made like 2 posts in the last 3 days of the game? Most FM games typically have a minimum activity requirement or you will be replaced (e.g. 5 posts per day), but given this was a Beginner's Game, maybe SuperJack relaxed that standard or there was some other reason that didn't take place? I understand if life gets busier and you can't play, but it really ended up hurting the Town having her as an empty slot for most of the game. Really allowed Unknown to execute his AFK gambit well toward the end of the game. Given the game ended up in LYLO for the Town, there was no way for them to win without Panda's vote -- just a shame really.

50. ISO #650

Oh you mean day1? lol

Anybody else wanna comment on this outcome?

@Veri
    @Sino
    @PowersThatBe
    @GoatseOntheCupboard
    u seem like ur hot irl
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....