S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game) - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    Thank you, that's the reason my vote isn't on Sino right now. We should wait and see what Panda has to say, we have a little less than 24 hours to go and there is no reason to rush this.

Also it's worth mentioning this is the second time Unknown1234 sets someone up for hammer time in the middle of the day without saying anything and waiting for input from AFKers. The first time being Mesk514 on Day 1 before thedougler even posted anything other than his RQS
    I did say something about why i am voting Powers, its just farther up.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    As it looks like this is a stalemate position, i have had to rethink my plans. I was originally starting to believe Powers, that he may actually be town and just messed up with the lynch on Veri. It's just one thing that does not make sense to me. If Sino is scum, then who the hell is partner? I've looked through lots of pages, and i cannot seem to find someone that has been by his side except me (Makes me look bad), so in reality it makes it harder for me to vote him because dougler sticks up right by your side, its almost like hes failing being scum with you.

2. ISO #502

Also it's worth mentioning this is the second time Unknown1234 sets someone up for hammer time in the middle of the day without saying anything and waiting for input from AFKers. The first time being Mesk514 on Day 1 before thedougler even posted anything other than his RQS
    I just want it to be known i was the first to vote powers

3. ISO #503

I did say something about why i am voting Powers, its just farther up.
    That's fine, but he was already at L-2 when you voted him. So Panda or someone else could just come back and hammer him before saying anything and end the day, of course anyone doing that would look extremely scummy.

4. ISO #504

That's fine, but he was already at L-2 when you voted him. So Panda or someone else could just come back and hammer him before saying anything and end the day, of course anyone doing that would look extremely scummy.
    of course, but I would just like to add it was Panda who stuck the hammer to veri. Although she was pressed for me, I know I am town, so to me it kind of looks like she was dancing between 2 towns.... but I'm also compelled to think she's town as well.

5. ISO #505

I have a hard time believing that to be honest. I don't see their scummy behaviors together.
    THEN YOU AREN'T READING or just disregarding HOW both of them fall into several categories of logical arguments as created by Helz and very good Mafia player. Pretty much they fit into almost every single scum tactic tell.

6. ISO #506

You will always risk having a hammer, just because i decided later does not mean i shouldn't vote. Besides, dougler is voting with Power and Panda hasn't said a word all day. It was basically up to you if u wanted to vote.

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    THEN YOU AREN'T READING or just disregarding HOW both of them fall into several categories of logical arguments as created by Helz and very good Mafia player. Pretty much they fit into almost every single scum tactic tell.
    I'm sure if we put our mind to it, all of us could fit into most of those. Maybe not. Maybe i am stupid, but if you are town and you get lynched, then vote Sino, me, or Mesk. Unless we somehow mess up the next two votes, it really comes down to getting one solid vote down.

8. ISO #508

And i completely agree with this point, but you cannot avoid the second last point. The difference is when he needed one vote, i did not vote. I know that my first vote was a mistake, i pointed it out, so i decided not to fuck it up again.

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    of course, but I would just like to add it was Panda who stuck the hammer to veri. Although she was pressed for me, I know I am town, so to me it kind of looks like she was dancing between 2 towns.... but I'm also compelled to think she's town as well.
    Panda hammered to make sure we had a lynch, which most of us wanted even though she was reluctant. The only other person who could have hammered was Goastse, Unknown1234 and Sino sure as hell were not going to do it.

You will always risk having a hammer, just because i decided later does not mean i shouldn't vote. Besides, dougler is voting with Power and Panda hasn't said a word all day. It was basically up to you if u wanted to vote.
    And I'm inclined to vote Sino with both Power and thedougler but I didn't want to risk a hammer, by not voting right now Sino needs 2 other people to vote him instead of just one making it harder for him to be lynched this early.

13. ISO #513

And i completely agree with this point, but you cannot avoid the second last point. The difference is when he needed one vote, i did not vote. I know that my first vote was a mistake, i pointed it out, so i decided not to fuck it up again.
    When mesk needed 1 vote, I unvoted him. NOT YOU.

You set me up to be hammered and Mesk unvoted me.

Stop trying to make it seem like you saved anyone. TBH, I'm going back with my original thought that it's probably unknown and Sino.

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

and mesk
    Sometimes i think your trying to be ignorant to get people against me. "and mesk" i never 'focused' on mesk, i voted her and then i decided not to. You look at ME as if i'm committing a crime by being the second last vote. I don't feel worried by a hammer because if someone DOES hammer (who would?) then it just makes it look bad on whoever does it. As for my vote, i believe Sino, so i am sticking with my vote.

19. ISO #519

Sometimes i think your trying to be ignorant to get people against me. "and mesk" i never 'focused' on mesk, i voted her and then i decided not to. You look at ME as if i'm committing a crime by being the second last vote. I don't feel worried by a hammer because if someone DOES hammer (who would?) then it just makes it look bad on whoever does it. As for my vote, i believe Sino, so i am sticking with my vote.

Why do you believe Sino. What about him makes you think he's town? He was focused on by Goate and now goat is dead.

Goat focused you and now he's dead.

You only focus on me. You voted on Mesk until I took us off from the hammer.

You voted me and Mesk brought potential hammer away from me.

Do you not fear the hammer because you're mafia?

I'll put it this way, I've been focused today because of a mislynch. Clearly. the mafia would focus me. To get rid of a loud mouth day 2 so they can kill another town n2.

if you're town and you don't understand that, let's just pack it up now and lynch me.

Unknown, I am the biggest town here. And you know what I'm over this.

I'm detective, Sino made no night actions last night. So he's either citizen or his teammate is the killing role.

I'm detective there are two mafiosos. There is no consort. There is no sheriff. This is why I pressed mesk. She seemed to have knowledge that only I and the mafia would have.

Whether that makes her guilty, IDK. The way Sino is pushing the lynch on me and the way mesk fell in line with that is just too suspicious to me.

Unknown pressing some buttons and disappearing is also suspicious to me.

Oh well. This game was fun, but is taking up too much of my time. Vote me or vote Sino, but let's move this along so I can die n2 pls.

TY.

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

No one is going to counter claim me. If they do they're lying. And they will be found out when I die.

So really waiting for a counter claim would be stupid.

Also, if I was lying, the real detective would never reveal themselves because they would be hit n2 and never found out.

Declaring your role as a town power is a last ditch effort. TBH. I don't have the patience to deal with the stupidity of this game anymore.

The ones who are making smart choices are afk most of the game.

I didn't expect forum mafia to be 30% of the game participating and the other 70% doing nothing.

Vote me or Sino but let's just get it over it.

28. ISO #528

based on Sino's actions today. i am 100% sure he's mafia.
    I must say I do agree, especially since he falls in line my theory about white knighting.... Although I did say not lynching day1 was pro town in my opinion, he could be white knighting on the fact that he didn't vote @Veri

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Night Two

Setup

Sino was Lynched. He was a Citizen. He left no last will.

Night 2 Ends in 24 Hours.

Players Roles
    Veri
    PowersThatBe
    thedougler
    Sino
    GoatseOntheCupboard
    Mesk514
    Renata
    Panda
    Unknown1234
    Mafia
    Mafia

Citizen
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Last edited by SuperJack; May 4th, 2016 at 05:07 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #546

Day Three

Setup

PowersThatBe was Killed. He was a Detective. He left last will:

Spoiler : LastWill of PowersThatBe :
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe
    Friends.

I must apologize and reveal my strategy. I have never played forum mafia...and the depth required, and not required is perplexing at times. However, let me explain.

I knew, that if I randomly lynched two days. I could hit a target or I could kill two town. At this point, Mesk and Unknown probably trust each other...and I trust them.

Things I didn't know were actually scum behavior. Afking for a long time. Coming in at the beginning, a spot at the middle, and at the very end to secure mislynch's.

We had both the dougler and Panda do both .

Renata as well.

I followed doug tonight, and if it I don't die, I am confident he is the mafia.

He straight up Palpatined me. Came in second voted veri, and peaced out, and allowed his teammate to secure the vote. (renata or panda). I lean more towards renata, but panda's extreme silence day 2 and "I'll catch up" and never coming back before the lynch just shows me that Panda and Dougler are evil. Doug for sure.

DONT FORGET HE CAME IN SAID: " I KNEW YOU SCUM WOULD DO THIS AT SINO, AND THEN FIRST VOTED HIM. All but reassuring me that sino was evil." Doug told me everything I wanted and needed to hear.

Now that we have a laser focus, it's up to the rest of you to figure this out. 3rd town trust mesk and unknown.

If some how I'm alive, then we'll assess what doug did at night.

"the more town someone acts the scummier they are." Was my philosophy. Mesk and Unknown are clean because they defended Sino, worked with him, and eventually flipped to my side when I claimed my role. Also their post counts are too high.

It's really between renata and panda at this point.

Lynch doug tomorrow nmw. He played me like a fiddle and it's time the string broke.

Day 3 Ends in 48 Hours.

Players Roles
    Veri
    PowersThatBe
    thedougler
    Sino
    GoatseOntheCupboard
    Mesk514
    Renata
    Panda
    Unknown1234
    Mafia
    Mafia

Citizen
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Detective
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Things are NOT looking good, and town can't afford another mislynch. I'm sad that @PowersThatBe misread me so badly, and deeply wish he had lived to clear my name today. But we can’t waste what little time we have discussing might-have-beens. We need to move on from his mistakes and examine things as impartially as possible. Let’s all together have a look at how past votes have gone:

D1 Lynch:
    Veri (5 [L-0]): Renata, PowersThatBe, Mesk514, thedougler, Panda
    Mesk514 (2 [L-3]): GoatseOntheCupboard, Veri
    Renata (1 [L-4]): Sino

D2 Lynch:
    Sino (4 [L-0]): Mesk514, thedougler, PowersThatBe, Unknown1234
    PowersThatBe (1 [L-3]): Sino

The common denominators here across both votes are the following pairs: me and PowersThatBe, me and @Mesk514 , and PowersThatBe with Mesk514. Because I know I am town, and I know that PowersThatBe was town, I can be reasonably safe in saying that Mesk514 wasn’t acting in open collusion with anyone.

Of course, this means very little to you all. You can’t see my role, and therefore have no way of knowing that Mesk and I haven’t been cooperating all along. I would just like to assert from my own vantage point, however, that the scum have not been voting en bloc across both votes. That doesn’t rule out collusion between those who voted for Sino yesterday, but it’s worth noting nonetheless.

Also of note were the two who gave the hammer votes on days 1&2: @Panda and @Unknown1234 . I think these two have a lot to answer for, especially given Unknown’s extreme reticence on D1 and Panda’s absence on D2 when his judgement and voting might have swayed us. I'm not casting open suspicion yet, but I would like to hear from both of them ASAP if town is going to stand any chance at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.