That was like 5:00 in Moscow
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

That was like 5:00 in Moscow

That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

2. ISO #2

Re: That was like 5:00 in Moscow

That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post

my head was cracked with hammer

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post

my head was cracked with hammer

with policeman's package my head was crack like crack hammer

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post

with policeman's package my head was crack like crack hammer

i awaken to screams