6. ISO #3906

7. ISO #3907

8. ISO #3908

9. ISO #3909

10. ISO #3910

11. ISO #3911

12. ISO #3912

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

You deleted my entire post in your quote.

Now I know why Banana was so angry. Now I know how Gyrlander felt. Why I'd I check my phone I went to sleep. Why do I post just to get ignored.

If MM checked me and SuperJack (Ganelon) I already know the result.

Sen you just look at something from your narrative don't you? No one convinced you of anything huh? Reads are as stagnant as sitting water.

13. ISO #3913

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Why would MM check Ganelon? lmao

He has Light as a confirmed town. He checked the two of you, and you know that he'll call you out as the scum you are. Scared much?

14. ISO #3914

You deleted my entire post in your quote.

Now I know why Banana was so angry. Now I know how Gyrlander felt. Why I'd I check my phone I went to sleep. Why do I post just to get ignored.

Sen you just look at something from your narrative don't you? No one convinced you of anything huh? Reads are as stagnant as sitting water.
    lol yep, now you get it
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

15. ISO #3915

What the hell was that lynch lol? I admit I shared the read with you all, but come on, early hammering gyr? That's never good.

Also, IMPORTANT POST
    Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Why would MM check Ganelon? lmao

He has Light as a confirmed town. He checked the two of you, and you know that he'll call you out as the scum you are. Scared much?
    I didn't check Ganelon because I hard town read him based on behavior... and I checked the two hot topics of yesterday, Varcron and Banana. Guess what. One of them is Jester, the other is Jester King... lol. @BananaCucho wanna get lynched comrade? You're the King, aren't you?

Time to read the day, I didn't see the flip yet (assuming there's one).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #3916

17. ISO #3917

Going back in pages to find start of day, I see this.
    I would feel really bad if Sen is cult and is faking the feedback. I think he tried hard.
    If there's a cult AND a jester king, that just means the whole town is getting converted to sinister stuff. I don't think it's realistic.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #3918

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Going back in pages to find start of day, I see this.

If there's a cult AND a jester king, that just means the whole town is getting converted to sinister stuff. I don't think it's realistic.
    Dude if you just came in earlier (I know. Timezone) I wouldn't have to deal with this.

That's a very interesting check and it could explain the feedback, but I really have to sleep. See you in the morning.

I don't know. Sort out the lynches for me will you?

Good night.

19. ISO #3919

What the hell was that lynch lol? I admit I shared the read with you all, but come on, early hammering gyr? That's never good.

Also, IMPORTANT POST

I didn't check Ganelon because I hard town read him based on behavior... and I checked the two hot topics of yesterday, Varcron and Banana. Guess what. One of them is Jester, the other is Jester King... lol. @BananaCucho wanna get lynched comrade? You're the King, aren't you?

Time to read the day, I didn't see the flip yet (assuming there's one).
    lol Im not jester king
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

20. ISO #3920

21. ISO #3921

I didn't check Ganelon because I hard town read him based on behavior.
    sees the flip

Posts that don't age well...

Oh and I forgot to say, but my cell was not visited last night.

22. ISO #3922

23. ISO #3923

24. ISO #3924

25. ISO #3925

26. ISO #3926

27. ISO #3927

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If you guys want me dead, lynch Vaccuum lol
    2 for 1 special
    Ahh ok, I had thought you may have done the claiming stuff with the intent to be scumread on D1. As for spoiling the surprise, sorry, but I'm pro-town. Plus, you get the win lol.

Also, everyone, we agree that lynching the Jester King is the optimal play today and makes everyone happy, right? We don't want a legion of Jesters instead of townies

28. ISO #3928

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Anyway I wont vote for anyone other than Vaccuum
    Take it or leave it. I tries multiple times to make it happen, but he kept fighting off the lynch lol
    Indeed, which is why you were more likely to be the King imo, comrade.

Also, I may not have much time today IRL day, but I'll do as much as I can. Don't hammer early, will you?

29. ISO #3929

30. ISO #3930

31. ISO #3931

32. ISO #3932

33. ISO #3933

34. ISO #3934

I think the game is pretty close to being solved by now. Banana has no reason to lie about not being the King, since he wins if the actual King is lynched, and we want to lynch the said King.

Marshmallow Marshall - Sleuth
    Varcron - Jester King
    BananaCucho - Jester (claims to have been Citizen, but that's impossible to confirm although I don't really see why he'd lie about it, it doesn't really matter anyway)
    Light_Yagami - Bus Driver

Secondpassing - Probably town?
    Sen - Memory hole, feel free to fill, probably town?
    SuperJack - Probably Serial Killer? I have a very hard time believing he'd play like that as town.
    Theoneceko - Probably town?

Also, re-reading Ganelon's behavior and reads, especially the progression of those, is a great idea, since the Drug Dealer learns if his target was a Sinister. For example, I suspect he drugged Ceko on N1, because he seems to have decided out of nowhere to scumread him on D2, if my memory serves me well.

35. ISO #3935

XZB visited me, then?

Which means noone visited SP.
    Oh right, Yzb is a thing

36. ISO #3936

Sen. My role is Investigator. But the feedback I've received confirmed me as a car with Insanity Modifier.

I'm acting like a dick because my n1 and N2 visitation notification don't make sense. I've lied about who I visited.

I could be another town role, and whoever I visited have lied about their visitation.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

37. ISO #3937

BananaCucho - Jester (claims to have been Citizen, but that's impossible to confirm although I don't really see why he'd lie about it, it doesn't really matter anyway)
    SuperJack claimed checking Banana last night, and that he came up as a doctor.

Banana is now confirmed either JK or Jester. if he got a citizen rolecard, that means that SJ is lying and the last scum.

38. ISO #3938

39. ISO #3939

Banana is now confirmed either JK or Jester. if he got a citizen rolecard, that means that SJ is lying and the last scum.
    I probably am the last scum. I don't know.
    I'm just confused to which role I am. If I was scum wouldn't I of been informed by now by all these scum deaths?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #3940

41. ISO #3941

42. ISO #3942

Actually, I'm dumb. Varcron had two nights to convert two people, so that's already done... Lynching him basically goes under doing him a favor now, and pssh, I'm not sure I want to do this. It's sad for Banana though, because I feel like he did help town as a townie and played pretty well this game. Plus, he believes in his red knighting, and such people are needed in a healthy community (it doesn't make him always right though).

LOL
    -vote SuperJack
    This vote cannot be bad. The chances of SJ being a Lunatic getting this as random feedback that conveniently fits with Banana's old claim are too slim.

43. ISO #3943

Actually, I'm dumb. Varcron had two nights to convert two people, so that's already done... Lynching him basically goes under doing him a favor now, and pssh, I'm not sure I want to do this. It's sad for Banana though, because I feel like he did help town as a townie and played pretty well this game. Plus, he believes in his red knighting, and such people are needed in a healthy community (it doesn't make him always right though).

LOL
    -vote SuperJack
    This vote cannot be bad. The chances of SJ being a Lunatic getting this as random feedback that conveniently fits with Banana's old claim are too slim.

44. ISO #3944

45. ISO #3945

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall I wouldn't be serial killer since there are no sk kills.

I'm acting like this because I have a fake townrole card and no indication to what my real card is.
    @deathworlds Sorry if this was already asked in the huge amount of pages we have, but does the feedback of "Rage in Grief" for sinisters get attributed at the end of the night if a Sinister gets nightkilled?

I recieved none.

46. ISO #3946

47. ISO #3947

@deathworlds Sorry if this was already asked in the huge amount of pages we have, but does the feedback of "Rage in Grief" for sinisters get attributed at the end of the night if a Sinister gets nightkilled?

I recieved none.
    I'm almost sure that he said that that feedback is sent at the start of the night.

48. ISO #3948

The last scum knows they are scum by now.

We have a confirmed Jester King (which can man -1 town per night), a confirmed Sleuth (sided with us, but could've sided with the scum), and a confirmed Ritual Killer (another -1 town per night).

I don't think Galon was killed by evil, as that would mean a third -1 town per night role, and that'd be the dumbest setup, and as crazy as deathworlds' setups are, they are rather fair from what I remember.

Confirmed town/pro-town:
    MM - Sleuth - Confirmed by
    Light - BD - Confirmed by Sen as BD and as town by MM
    Sen - Confirmed town by Asylum Director
    Gyrlander - Confirmed town by death

Confirmed scum/anti-town:
    Frinckles - Confirmed scum by death.
    Ganelon - Confirmed scum by death
    Banana - Confirmed Jester by MM
    Varcron - Confirmed Jester by MM

Unknown:
    yzb25 - Claims Citizen and visiting renegade n1 - I checked him last night and got a citizen result, but that can mean anything. Might be a lunatic vigilante.
    secondpassing - Claims vig and visiting renegade on n1, and varcron on n2. Can't be vig.
    Ceko - Claims crazy sheriff, checking Galeon n1 (insane result), and secondpassing n2 (insane result).
    SJ - Claims investigator and lying.

Since SJ is siding with an anti-town faction, we can't really attribute it to not understanding their role; if you don't understand your role you don't simply assume that you're scum.

-vote SuperJack

49. ISO #3949

50. ISO #3950