S-FM Super Basic - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I want to vote PTB but i would be the 3rd vote and that would make anyone easy to sweep in and vote him. Then again if he is scum it would be smart play. This game makes you second guess yourself a lot. well i am not the 4th vote. I have to go with my gut. but then again distorted gut told him i was scum. but i am not distorted do here it goes.
    -vote PowersThatBe
    So could you please, finally explain WHY? And provide evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

-unvote
    I truly am going off gut. well this confirmed one thing MM is town unless he is you partner i doubt that.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

I have church tomorrow so I may not be on until close time for day to end. MM Trusting you since i may not be here before day ends. should i leave a vote on some one?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #506

I have church tomorrow so I may not be on until close time for day to end. MM Trusting you since i may not be here before day ends. should i leave a vote on some one?
    Nm I got it on my iPhone so I will be one before day ends

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

MM I have a strong town read on you. Do you think i am making a mistake voting PTB?
    I do, even though I am not 100% convinced of it, he's getting voted up way too fast for the amount of things that can be considered scummy. I feel like he's the scapegoat, not the scum. I really think Yzb should go today. If he flips town, we will see for tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I do, even though I am not 100% convinced of it, he's getting voted up way too fast for the amount of things that can be considered scummy. I feel like he's the scapegoat, not the scum. I really think Yzb should go today. If he flips town, we will see for tomorrow.
    I feel like one of the two people scapegoating me should go today. YZB is afk, which is NAI. Distorted was AFK and only scumpainted me.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #511

Because it looks scummy and I don't want you to have it as claimspace. Get a better softclaim.

No strong feelings on yzb. There's always that one player that just doesn't stick out to me and this game it's yzb.
    I Want A Complete Read List From You..

12. ISO #512

Just a Friendly reminder to keep this game civil and related to the game itself. I know It's basically died down now, but I'd just like it to be kept that way.

Thanks

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This Interaction Is Important

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Alright, with 14 hours left lets shift the focus a bit. I agree, yzb needs some pressure, don't like how he's not getting many votes.

-vote yzb25
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

16. ISO #516

Nm I got it on my iPhone so I will be one before day ends
    Ok good. It's always better to have as many people as poss. at EoD. I'd like to see yzb lynched, and I'm gonna make a case on him when I can.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #517

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    This Interaction Is Important
    Yep because it's basically what I think of all the suspect people XD

18. ISO #518

Spoiler : Case on Yzb25 :
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    glhf
    u2
    It goes without saying a lynch needs to happen today. By host meta, there'll probably be at least one player who's interpreted as "fairly experienced" on the scumteam for the sake of "balance". To my knowledge, players falling under that category are:

-me
    -PTB
    -Distorted
    -MM

Soooo

-vote PowersThatBe

To my knowledge, the other 3 players don't have many scum games.
    The goal of this was... pressuring the experienced? I'd like to know the exact goal tbh @yzb25 (btw I don't see this as a tell of anything)
    Have you got any thoughts that might advance the game, turnip?
    At the start of Cold War you posted a few shitposts then you were like "omg no the shitposty atmosphere is helping scum" then actually contributed.

Can I expect the same now or nah?
    Hmmm

I think it depends on whether sheriff believes he has enough rep to win a CC war on day 2. If sheriff thinks he can rely on his natural townyness to win a CC war, he certainly shouldn't bother claiming on day 1. He can get all the same benefits PTB mentioned and a lead on day 2 by claiming day 2.

If sheriff is hopeless a day 1 claim may be viable LOL
    If sheriff is hopeless and claims D1, wouldn't the scum just eat him right away lol?
    That said, towns generally win CC wars unless they're truly hopeless, because they generally claim first and winning against someone who is 100% sure they're right is hard for scum. CC wars are a dumb strat.

So I don't think sheriff has much to gain from claiming day 1 tbh
    Wait I didn't read it correctly... Wtf, this means that since CC wars make scum lose, Sheriff shouldn't claim D1? According to your logic, sheriff should claim D1... unless ur scum
    LOL. We can certainly agree it would be a trash play for a citi to do that in a setup like this. Or for people to even be open to the idea. It just gives scums ways to flipflop on roles and get away with it.
    yep
    I'm interpreting this as a shitpost, and advise everyone else to.

Because claims like this just draw a reaction out of the real TPRs and help the mafia find them.
    NO.

If you want to take the night kill hit, play well and force mafia to come for you. This is silly and gives the mafia layers of WIFOM bs.

Also, you never responded to my vote. My reasoning may be dumb, but if you plan to gloss over all other confrontations you're basically avoiding letting us read you.
    Confronts Mike
    I think you meant what I edited. If so, I completely agree.
    lul. The chain of reasoning that goes "well this read is clearly desperate and lacking in solid reasons" can be applied to the first 100 posts of every game, but I don't see you lurking until post 100. Are you just hear to chat about setup spec? :P
    Lul.
    I just had some fanfic inspiration hit me, but I don't wanna derail the thread when things are semi-game-relevant LOL
    Why do you vote me?
    Also, MM gets automatic scumpoints for not being the majority of the first 40 posts of the game. He's probably sobbing about rolling scum again after getting his ass handed to him alongside me in Cold War LOL
    ........ lol?
    You seem semi-committed to actually voting Distorted. It doesn't just seem like a shitpost any more.

Any reason to vote Distorted?
    Pushes mag for voting Distorted....???
    Forum format is quite different. Especially in a setup like this where things are, literally, super basic. The focus is less on gamebreaking strategies and more on trying to use psychology and stuff to try and read people.
    I was asking semi seriously, fam -

Same to you.
    Do you have any thoughts about anyone here?

Obviously, we're only 65 posts in, so we're not expecting anything nuts. Just first impressions to share your thought process?
    What a depressingly boring reply

You could have at least pulled something our your ass like:

"My horoscope told me the squirrel closest to me will betray me this month!"

Or something :/
    I can't stop laughing at that one :P
    Why? Do I seem manipulative? Or like I'm trying to misrep people?

What about PTB?

That was not intentional. Just to be clear, you're talking about this post:

I was asking you to respond to that more seriously >.<
    YES.
    Alright, this'll be my last post before I go off (unless I get bored and post again). It's a little weird neither Mag or PTB asked for my opinion on them directly. If someone is pressing you to contribute and stuff, the natural response for me is "well you contribute too, you hypocrite!"

PTB's recent post about my typo feels like a forced reason to scumread me, but I guess we're all grappling at this point. It felt more like shade cuz he left without pushing me more for info tho.

Mago just seems to be holding his cards to his chest but he may just be struggling to find a sense of purpose in the setup. But generally he's a melting pot of reads and should be able to write like 50 reads about what's been said so far. I certainly don't want cold war, but this is a bit much.

Obviously though I've been deliberately trying to find reasons to hate them to get the game started so idk the extent to which my reads come from a tunnel. I'll update this in the morning after sleeping on it.

Mike feels towny. Given that at this point I've made like 20 posts but most of them lack actual sincere thoughts, I can imagine why someone would have a read against me, especially if they're new and they don't understand you sorta have to act like that to get the game going. I wanna know why he dislikes PTB, though. I often misattribute townreads to noobs (probably sympathy or something idk) so I wanna hear more of his thought process to check he ain't fuckin me around.

yh
    omg idk how I managed to just not read his post. The quoted reason is that I placed a random vote, it's got nothing to do with the sincerity of his posts.

That's less towny, but meh.
    I need to get a life... and stop making major typos XD
    The reasons are more important than the conclusions, because we can't read you without that, nor can you convince anyone to agree with you.
    I've already talked about Mago. I still dislike him. Take this post:

He essentially broadcasted his strategy for reading you before you posted. That would be like me appending the end of post 2 with "I'm going to choose to be a dick to PTB because I reckon I can get a good reaction out of him if I'm unreasonable enough". If you give away how you plan to read people, you make them self aware - then they definitely won't fall into your traps.

It'd be especially bad if you turn out to be scum, because he basically just gave you advice on how to look towny.

I want him to like, actually give proper reads rather than sitting on the sidelines like he is right now. Here

-vote Magoroth

He really needs to give more thoughts.
    Are you scumpainting the fact that Mag and PTB have personal grudges lol?
    FTR, I'm sort of glossing over the posts about setup strat. I think scum can easily write pro-town setup strat posts. It just requires you to be logical.
    just give some reads with one-liner explanations while you've got a bit of time
    I appreciate you expanding on your reasoning for townreading MM, btw. Please keep giving thoughts!
    I'd be inclined to agree with the MM townread. His posts feel a bit less... contrived... than I recall in Cold War. But I really oughta go back and skim through Cold War to jog my memory.
    NO. PMs are a huge nono!

As well as any form of OGC.
    If we lynch a town and a town dies at night, then mislynching on day 2 will make us lose.

However, the same can be said of if we don't lynch - even if we don't lynch, mislynching on day 2 will still make us lose.

So, either way, we'll be desperate by day 2. So we should just lynch day 1 so we get an extra guess at who the scum is.
    btw, if you ever see a mafia-related acronym and don't know what it means, you can probably find it on this page:

https://sc2mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Forum_Mafia_Terminology
    :3

I have a feeling we're going to have lots of fun together ^^
    If I understand correctly, you scumread me for being the first vote. Is this a trend you've found by taking stats? What about if I happened to not be the first person on and MM or Mago cast their votes? Or do scums tend to come on first, anyway?

Or is it the fact I voted before anyone had even said anything?

I just wanna understand the process here. To me, in the early part of the day, the vote is just something used to draw attention, rather than actually start a lynch train. This is just the meta I'm used to.
    Yeah I agree that those reasons are slightly bogus...
    I concede that the 2nd point is kinda lame, on reflection. But the first point still holds weight. "Lions care not for the opinions of sheep." isn't really a counter-argument

Regardless, it was nice of you to write any response given the pressure on you seems to have eased. You probably could have ignored my read and gotten away with it.

Hopefully now you're less busy I'll have more to go off than cheap scraps and horoscope-tier reads.
    As I said, that's not WvW, and I doubt it's TvT.
    MM already commented on this, but I feel the need to reiterate. It's weak af to make this the only contribution after 10 pages. It's easy to write a pity-party post like this.

@MaGa roth

You regard the debate between me and PTB as alignment indicative, but you haven't really made any comments on it. The same with PTB's strategy suggestion. Those topics seem to be dying down now, so if you have thoughts on it now is the time to share.
    Hits back on mag
    I mean, for townread Mike to scumread me is one thing, but for townread MM to scumread me is kinda next level. I'll have to do some self reflection on what's causing that, because I thought I was doing a decent job .

If people think I'm "over-emphasizing my pro-townyness", it may be because I used to get mislynched a lot as town so I kinda overemphasize my intentions at times(?) It's not something I'm fully self-aware of, but I definitely used to explain myself less.

Anyway, I'll read through the posts again and give an updated read list. I'll try my best not to be the town liability, anyway lol.
    Whatever your alignment is, you're doing a good job, honestly.
    Upon a little more thought, I've probably puked enough thoughts lol. I'll respond to what people ping me for, and spend the rest of my time reading posts and trying to develop reads. Even if I do get lynched, hopefully I can give y'all something cute before I leave and enjoy having next week off!

I guess a scum could fake advocating for a worse strat so they're not obligated to comply with the better strat, but it's kind of obvious when someone is clinging to a point they know is dumb.
    Yeah lol we would notice it immediatly.

SO. This "case" led me to townread him a bit more than I was previously, honestly. I am really unsure. I still don't like the resistance to his train compared to the ease with which PTB got to L-2 and L-1, but he doesn't have many things that stand up as scummy, and nothing really inhernetly scummy....

19. ISO #519

I'll try to be here at EoD, but I cannot promise. I'll keep my vote where it is.

Town core:

Myself, obviously lol
    Mike
    Yagami (aka Kira).

Others that aren't bad lynch targets:

Distorted
    Stealthbomber16
    PowersThatBe
    yzb25

That's it for my thoughts.

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

False. I do this all the time as town as well. And I didn't derail anything. I cant push anyone because when I do I get scumpainted by you mike and sb. I only insulted your dumbass because well I have a very low opinion of racists and homophobic people.

It's clear both scum were on my train.

AGAIN both scum were on my train.

Sorry I made a mistake and missed something you did over 20 hours ago, a lot of shit and actual discussion happened between the 3 times you've decided to grace us with your presecence.

He was around and didn't vote me. So why wouldn't he be my teammate if I were scum?

You're just repeating yourself to make the same point again and again. We get it, you have no case.

See teal points. Distorted is an opportunistic little hypocritical homophobic snake.
    Alright, I'm going to stop reading the back and forth here. I think I've gotten enough to understand the points, and the arguments are repeating.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

-vote Stealthbomber16
    I can def get behind this or a distorted lynch for sure.

I'm not sure ab a yzb or mike lynch today. I know MM sees mike as town, and for me SB16 and Distorted are trying to sow a lot of discord into this game.

I've been misrepped so hard by both of them.

I also find it painfully obvious that they both use the vengeful game to meta me. /shrug.

I'll move off distorted if sb16 gets more traction.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #525

I can def get behind this or a distorted lynch for sure.

I'm not sure ab a yzb or mike lynch today. I know MM sees mike as town, and for me SB16 and Distorted are trying to sow a lot of discord into this game.

I've been misrepped so hard by both of them.

I also find it painfully obvious that they both use the vengeful game to meta me. /shrug.

I'll move off distorted if sb16 gets more traction.
    Talk more about that last thing you said about your move off distorted if???? Did I misread that? Fells like you are saying lunch anyone but me? If I misread that please explaine. I want to get this correct. To everyone else let him explore do not jump on the lunch train

26. ISO #526

Talk more about that last thing you said about your move off distorted if???? Did I misread that? Fells like you are saying lunch anyone but me? If I misread that please explaine. I want to get this correct. To everyone else let him explore do not jump on the lunch train
    I'm lynching SB16 or Distorted today. Those are the only two I'm voting.

I still don't like your incessant flip flopping and putting me at l-1 like 4 times, but MM town reads you and you are no lynch territory. And while I think you're playing up the being new thing, I can see you as someone as lost in the FM sauce.

You still have never answered any of my questions. But that's for day 2.
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #527

to be honest i don't know I know one thing I am town I believe you and distorted are town. PTB seems to be more upset with distorted than distorted is at PTB. I dont trust SB16 I still get a scum read on PTB one thing i can not shake from an experienced player is WHY claim cit Why that makes no sense only person I can ever imagine claim Cit first day would be Mafia for cover. I only see him complaining no scum hunting. I am a little on the passive side due to I dod not want to screw up and make the Sheriff come out. I believe the sheriff should not be known as it will allow the mafia to rb him. I know one thing I may die tonight mafia may kill me but oh well. they may not attack me to and Rb me but I will bet they will rb me or kill me tonight. I know i would if i was them.
    this is identical to his scum meta. his scum meta he just bitches a lot. his town meta he is taking control of the game (attempting to) and putting heavy pressure on people.

how about you put your vote there then?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

@PowersThatBe you are yet to say why you think I am scum you are literally just OMGUSing. you refered to mike as "trying to lynch you". literally everyone who scumreads u, u just instantly scumread back. you think SB16 is scum because he said your acting the exact same as you always do as scum. last time he said htat he was 100% right to lol its not hard to see. @Marshmallow Marshall is probably the scum mate because he knows this shit, he was in the other game as well lol "he was at L-1, im not lynching him". great way to get a free mis-lynch.

30. ISO #530

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    this is identical to his scum meta. his scum meta he just bitches a lot. his town meta he is taking control of the game (attempting to) and putting heavy pressure on people.

how about you put your vote there then?
    This is not my "scum meta" LOL.

STOP USING "META" people change their tactics by who is in game. Trying to say people play the same across game always leads to mislynchs.

THE ONLY people who rely on that are the MAFIA.

SB16 and Distorted are using information not pertinent to this game to try and "justify" reasons to vote me. Scummy af.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #531

@PowersThatBe you are yet to say why you think I am scum you are literally just OMGUSing. you refered to mike as "trying to lynch you". literally everyone who scumreads u, u just instantly scumread back. you think SB16 is scum because he said your acting the exact same as you always do as scum. last time he said htat he was 100% right to lol its not hard to see. @Marshmallow Marshall is probably the scum mate because he knows this shit, he was in the other game as well lol "he was at L-1, im not lynching him". great way to get a free mis-lynch.
    I posted an entire reads list and listed why you are scum.

LOL you're not even reading the game.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #532

This is not my "scum meta" LOL.

STOP USING "META" people change their tactics by who is in game. Trying to say people play the same across game always leads to mislynchs.

THE ONLY people who rely on that are the MAFIA.

SB16 and Distorted are using information not pertinent to this game to try and "justify" reasons to vote me. Scummy af.
    yes, that is all im using rofl i have quoted many times why you are scum.

33. ISO #533

yes, that is all im using rofl i have quoted many times why you are scum.
    sure you did, no one can find it though because it only exists in your head.

You still haven't read either of the two read lists I posted.
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #534

I posted an entire reads list and listed why you are scum.

LOL you're not even reading the game.
    Distorted-- Has used the opportunity that SB16 and Mike were pushing my lynch, if you look back he just reiterated everything Mike and SB16 said and then just tried to ram my lynch through. He stated nothing but personal stuff. He stated past games. He misrepped everything I said. He's trying to make you all think I'm scum by literally scum painting me.
    that reasoning which is 90% not accurate at all? i came in wanting to push at mike lol you just kept bitching and bitching, which is what u do as scum. TPR hunting is the worst strategy in this setup for town. ill just requote my reads on ya, but w/e ull just "LOL" and cry more. how people are not seeing u as scum is beyond me lol so anti town.

35. ISO #535

I'm sorry, he did pull some quotes, but they were quotes SB16 already posted and he said "Yup I agree" basically and then pivoted to the one game we were scum together.
    @Mike believe who you want.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #536

sure you did, no one can find it though because it only exists in your head.

You still haven't read either of the two read lists I posted.
    I have offered many, and so has SB16, and so has mike. I will paraphrase it again because you seem to just say that everyone is "making shit up" as you personally attack people.

OK:

-you have been TPR hunting
    - you stated a beneficial strategy is having sheriff out himself, mentioned it multiple times.
    - during doctor claims, you pushed at who is the real doctor trying to get him to reveal rather than letting the town have wifom and protect the real doctor

-you are incredibly defensive which fits your scum meta (from vengeful game)
    - you got 1 vote on you and u started saying you are getting turbo lynched (MM voted u and u did this)
    - I voted you and the same scenario played out, you started freaking out.

-You claimed Citizen. why would a citizen claim that and allow mafia to narrow down the TPR pool?

Your play is not pro town. your insulting people is toxic. and your complete derailing of games and saying anyone who pushes u is "emotionally compromised" and voting u for reasons that relate to outside of the game. You did ALL OF THIS when you were scum with me in the vengeful game.
    like, are you actually this dumb? i have a hard time believing that lol

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

that reasoning which is 90% not accurate at all? i came in wanting to push at mike lol you just kept bitching and bitching, which is what u do as scum. TPR hunting is the worst strategy in this setup for town. ill just requote my reads on ya, but w/e ull just "LOL" and cry more. how people are not seeing u as scum is beyond me lol so anti town.
    I was never tpr hunting you assclown. I'm not going down this rabbit hole of you trying to scumpaint me again.

Build an actual case, and stop relying on your little discord screenshots and talking about "scum meta" .. literally meta gaming people is useless.

I could pull up all my town games where I bitched and bitched at people too. It is circumstantial evidence at best, and only does the disservice to paint me as a scumbag to Mike who doesn't know me.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #539

I was never tpr hunting you assclown. I'm not going down this rabbit hole of you trying to scumpaint me again.

Build an actual case, and stop relying on your little discord screenshots and talking about "scum meta" .. literally meta gaming people is useless.

I could pull up all my town games where I bitched and bitched at people too. It is circumstantial evidence at best, and only does the disservice to paint me as a scumbag to Mike who doesn't know me.
    You built the case against yourself =P cry moar plz.

40. ISO #540

yes, trying to get sheriff to reveal and then keeping attention on doctor claims is TPR hunting. it gives mafia info on TPRs. how your so thick you cant see this, well u can which was the point. very low tier play as scum. horrible, horrible play as town.

41. ISO #541

lol @PowersThatBe people like you are the reason this site gets turned into such trash. notice how once u came back we dropped from consistent 10-15 player games to 7-9 player games? people just dont like this kind of toxicity. i know u enjoy it, but thats pretty much the only person lol
    Oh, so now he can't prove his point, so I'm killing the site.

You said I'm egocentric but now you're the one attributing every bad thing to me.

Also 10-15 people? Maybe 2 years ago. But it hasn't been that much in a long time.

And please, I play an FM once every 2 to 3 months. Stop trying to blame me for everything lol.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #542

You said I'm egocentric but now you're the one attributing every bad thing to me.

Also 10-15 people? Maybe 2 years ago. But it hasn't been that much in a long time.

And please, I play an FM once every 2 to 3 months. Stop trying to blame me for everything lol.
    look in the archives bb =P sincecc ur ban we were hosting 13+ games consistently. you were banned for cheating though so not sure if u were sticking around and stalking still lol

43. ISO #543

yes, trying to get sheriff to reveal and then keeping attention on doctor claims is TPR hunting. it gives mafia info on TPRs. how your so thick you cant see this, well u can which was the point. very low tier play as scum. horrible, horrible play as town.
    I don't feel the need to keep explaining this, because it's not what happened. You can call it whatever you want.

On my worst day, I'm still a better human and player than you.
    @AIVION already warned you once to stop attacking me.
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #544

isnt this ur 3rd game in a row now? including hte one u hosted? like do u believe the stuff u say? im actually curious lol its almost fascinating to watch. very sad though

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

look in the archives bb =P sincecc ur ban we were hosting 13+ games consistently. you were banned for cheating though so not sure if u were sticking around and stalking still lol
    Say's I'm gonna pull quotes

Refers to all the negative personality things about me he can to try and scumpaint me.

You really are a shit player.
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #547

Because of daylight savings time, I decided to add an hour to EOD. So you all have 6 hours not 5 hours left. Just remember that.
    Carry on.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

isnt this ur 3rd game in a row now? including hte one u hosted? like do u believe the stuff u say? im actually curious lol its almost fascinating to watch. very sad though
    It's called AVERAGES. I average about 1 game every two to three months. Yes I played more this month.

I'll probably not play again until the spring.

HURP DURP.
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #550

Actually The Warning Was To Keep Things Relevant To This Game
    And what does my other games and my cheating have to do with game?
    Shut up cow.