Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not just can not, ARE UNABLE TO.
    Just like legit cits lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    so citizens can NOT visit?
    They cannot

4. ISO #154

I seriously don't like Blinkskater's vote then disappear. This will have to be talked about when Voting phase will start. @blinkskater
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #155
    Rachyl

Its not doubt that finding this THING is going to be a not-so-easy task. But i am determined to find The Thing wherever he may be. Im sure that The Thing has not even spoken yet. So that gives me a list of suspects that i will be putting to trial once i have a good list of all the players that i am writing down now. So i will have suspects very soon. After this posts, The Thing may start posting to avoid suspicion. Please be warned that anyone who posts suddenly will be suspicious to me. And everyone who hasnt posted prior to this post will be considered a suspect

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Its not doubt that finding this THING is going to be a not-so-easy task. But i am determined to find The Thing wherever he may be. Im sure that The Thing has not even spoken yet. So that gives me a list of suspects that i will be putting to trial once i have a good list of all the players that i am writing down now. So i will have suspects very soon. After this posts, The Thing may start posting to avoid suspicion. Please be warned that anyone who posts suddenly will be suspicious to me. And everyone who hasnt posted prior to this post will be considered a suspect
    ALERT: Rachyl may or may not be trying to line up TONS of lynches on AFKs. Not saying it's happening, just... keep that in mind.

8. ISO #158

I saw @Scvmurderer pop in here when game started, and has 3 posts.
    He said he was on the road, I said he was a criminal for using his phone while driving :P

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

TAUNTSHAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thread Information

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 0 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, Distorted+, Hybrid+, Magoroth, Rachyl, SuperJack+

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

omg.... what are the signs of becoming the thing? am i infected?

DO WE HAVE A DOCTOR? oh we have 3

@Efekannn02 ! erm
    @Gyrlander ....
    @Rachyl !!

ok im going to die.
    XDDDD some of them would need a real doctor though

17. ISO #167

XDDDD some of them would need a real doctor though
    You know, a specialized one...

18. ISO #168

@Tauntshaman here!!!

19. ISO #169
    Rachyl

OKAY. so ive narrowed down the suspects considerably. Im sure that the Thing has not yet posted. As he would be afraid to post seeing that there are so many humans. Here is the suspect list. Efekann-Dr Clark. Lenneth. Gyrlander-Dr Copper
    Blinkskater-Fuchs TauntShaman-Childs and the Scum of scums,- Norris

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171
    Rachyl

Lets get a quick-start on The Thing and vote some people up that way we can start narrowing down who might be The Thing before he starts converting us.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173
    Rachyl

May i suggest starting with Efekann, Dr Clark? He is first on my list. And he is a good suspect

24. ISO #174

OKAY. so ive narrowed down the suspects considerably. Im sure that the Thing has not yet posted. As he would be afraid to post seeing that there are so many humans. Here is the suspect list. Efekann-Dr Clark. Lenneth. Gyrlander-Dr Copper
    Blinkskater-Fuchs TauntShaman-Childs and the Scum of scums,- Norris
    Efe is sleeping atm (it's night, he's german lol), Lenneth is french like me, he's sleeping too (I'm nocturnal so I'm there), Gyrlander is Spanish... she's sleeping too, Blink is indeed weird, TauntShaman is 100% new so I don't think it applies, and the scum of scums has not come online since a while.

25. ISO #175

Lets get a quick-start on The Thing and vote some people up that way we can start narrowing down who might be The Thing before he starts converting us.
    for the first 12 hours, anyone who is voted is actually elected to be station commander for the day. we cant vote to lynch for 12 hours. and there is no trial btw.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hey i posted and dont forget blinkskater fuchs say it outloud then youll know ;)
    are you sure you posted? im pretty sure i didnt see you post, unless im wrong. i may have to go back and check but im pretty sure you didnt post Fuchs. what did you say and when did you say it?

28. ISO #178

Hey i posted and dont forget blinkskater fuchs say it outloud then youll know ;)
    Lol hey blink... speak of the devil and he shall appear, huh? Strange you appeared as soon as someone started suspecting you.

29. ISO #179

I am strongly town-reading Rachyl atm. I really don't think the scum would be that proactive.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

are you sure you posted? im pretty sure i didnt see you post, unless im wrong. i may have to go back and check but im pretty sure you didnt post Fuchs. what did you say and when did you say it?
    Oh, yes he did. "-vote distorted for S.C., hope ill be back before 12 hours" then got off. You talked about him and he mysteriously appeared.

32. ISO #182
    Rachyl

Efe is sleeping atm (it's night, he's german lol), Lenneth is french like me, he's sleeping too (I'm nocturnal so I'm there), Gyrlander is Spanish... she's sleeping too, Blink is indeed weird, TauntShaman is 100% new so I don't think it applies, and the scum of scums has not come online since a while.
    right they may be sleeping and all but that does not eliminate them from being the Thing at all, in fact it heightens theyre chances of being the Thing because theyre not here, and even if they were here they wouldnt be posting. My suspect list stands.

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184
    Rachyl

Oh, yes he did. "-vote distorted for S.C., hope ill be back before 12 hours" then got off. You talked about him and he mysteriously appeared.
    okay, i crossed him off my suspect list. The others are still suspects though, but ive narrowed it down considerably

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

right they may be sleeping and all but that does not eliminate them from being the Thing at all, in fact it heightens theyre chances of being the Thing because theyre not here, and even if they were here they wouldnt be posting. My suspect list stands.
    Tauntshaman couldn't find the thread, lol. I don't think it was a strategy :P

@The Scum of Scum hello!! Your thoughts?

37. ISO #187

okay, i crossed him off my suspect list. The others are still suspects though, but ive narrowed it down considerably
    ...okay? It's still scummy though lol. Scum have a tendency to appear when they get voted.

38. ISO #188
    Rachyl

ayyy

@Rachyl this is for you for now; it is a town block.

awwwwh thanks. but anyways, just to be clear, this is my list of suspects, Efekann, Lenneth, Gyrlander, TauntShaman, and the Scum of Scums

39. ISO #189

well in FM people who lurk are instantly susp - so the thing, if it is

blinkskater
    me
    mm
    efe
    gyrlander?

will talk

hybrid is using town meta, usually (as scv puts it) he shuts up tighter than a squirrels asshole when he's scum, and that has been true thus far from what ive seen since haloden.

so I have a town read on hybrid as well.

40. ISO #190

well in FM people who lurk are instantly susp - so the thing, if it is

blinkskater
    me
    mm
    efe
    gyrlander?

will talk

hybrid is using town meta, usually (as scv puts it) he shuts up tighter than a squirrels asshole when he's scum, and that has been true thus far from what ive seen since haloden.

so I have a town read on hybrid as well.
    MM is starting to scum read blink, so I have a town read on MM also

41. ISO #191
    Rachyl

Tauntshaman couldn't find the thread, lol. I don't think it was a strategy :P

@The Scum of Scum hello!! Your thoughts?
    Yeah Scum of Scums, what ARE your thoughts? Your lurking but your not talking, why is that? Is it because your nervous that your a suspect?

42. ISO #192

Lol hey blink... speak of the devil and he shall appear, huh? Strange you appeared as soon as someone started suspecting you.
    Heh leave it to you to call me out like that, im at the bar watching hockey and im trying to get to my minimum 5 posts so i dont get modkilled

43. ISO #193

Yeah Scum of Scums, what ARE your thoughts? Your lurking but your not talking, why is that? Is it because your nervous that your a suspect?
    i think hes reading and catching up =P a lot of people will get on for first times of the day and not talk for a bit while they catch up - it's normal.

44. ISO #194
    Rachyl

MM is starting to scum read blink, so I have a town read on MM also
    I town read Marshmallow Marshall as well, and i also town read you too Distorted! So that really helps narrow the list of suspects down so far. Ive made a note on my sheet of paper that you two are town

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

Heh leave it to you to call me out like that, im at the bar watching hockey and im trying to get to my minimum 5 posts so i dont get modkilled
    Lol... Ok you get a free pass for hockey I guess.... Wtf am I saying already XD when you get home GET YOUR ASS HERE AND GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS, DON'T JUST FILL THE 5 MINIMUM POSTS!!!!!

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

i think hes reading and catching up =P a lot of people will get on for first times of the day and not talk for a bit while they catch up - it's normal.
    + it's his first game (last one he didn't post anything before game ended lol)

49. ISO #199
    Rachyl

thats true its possible. but it does not mean hes not a suspect, because he totally is, and i wanted to see how he would react to my post as well.

50. ISO #200

-vote rachyl
    i vote rach for commander because this post makes me somewhat iffy on you
    lol every game MM is town he instantly scum reads u - so far EVERY SINGLE GAME he has been scum, he has town read u. BOTH GAMES I have seen him as scum, you 2 'get along' and he town reads u =P

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.