1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 335: Bisected Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Town meta -
    Has good reads, but people don't listen to her, fluff posting

Wolf meta -
    More apathetic, still fluff posting

And yes, it's largely a meta read
    Is this day 1 meta specifically or general meta?
    Idk if this is enough basis to lynch on, since the meta differences don't seem that big, at least how you describe them here. Unless you mean "has good reads" as in five paragraph essays describing their reads... which would be a sizeable enough difference to warrant suspicion. But the way you word it here is fairly vague.

Can you be more specific?

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Is this day 1 meta specifically or general meta?
    Idk if this is enough basis to lynch on, since the meta differences don't seem that big, at least how you describe them here. Unless you mean "has good reads" as in five paragraph essays describing their reads... which would be a sizeable enough difference to warrant suspicion. But the way you word it here is fairly vague.

Can you be more specific?
    Not really I've only played 1 game with Mizery and the rest is Mizery's self-described meta.

https://www.mafiacafe.net/forum/stan...ia-game-thread

Mizery was wolf in this game, MM + I were both playing in it too.

Read my more recent post about Mizery though

3. ISO #253

Hm, if Mizery is wolf, what is the wolf team doing?

5 voters on Mizery is one away from a hammer.

Either:
    - The wolves are just cutting their losses and bussing Mizery - which seems unlikely unless Mizery + Martin are teammates
    - The wolves are just some silly team like Mizery + Loldebite/SJ + 1
    - Mizery is just town
    There's also 2 no votes

1 from varcron
    1 from loldebite
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Idk how I would feel about yeeting Varcron if he's town, as that would mean I just prevented Ozy from playing the game.

But that also means the cumulative sum of up to 2 people focusing on the game haven't gotten a vote out despite having mech reason to trust and discuss with eachother

so I'm fine with Mizery or Varcron going
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #256

Everyone should ask themselves this question:

If Mizery is wolf, what have wolves been doing the last 18 hours?

Just letting their teammate go over, not even bothering to push a counter-wagon?

Like maybe wolves are just going to weakly bus the push, but that feels not right, especially in a setup like this

7. ISO #257

Just letting their teammate go over, not even bothering to push a counter-wagon?

Like maybe wolves are just going to weakly bus the push, but that feels not right, especially in a setup like this
    If mizery is wolf then I'm looking into Light more

And I think the other wolf would be outside that wagon

If we yeet any sense of caution or modesty I wonder about a worldview of Light+Mizery+Varcron team though this is being said in a game with only ~250 posts so far lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Idk how I would feel about yeeting Varcron if he's town, as that would mean I just prevented Ozy from playing the game.

But that also means the cumulative sum of up to 2 people focusing on the game haven't gotten a vote out despite having mech reason to trust and discuss with eachother

so I'm fine with Mizery or Varcron going
    Vote Varcron, let it rand between the two, ez

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    If mizery is wolf then I'm looking into Light more

And I think the other wolf would be outside that wagon

If we yeet any sense of caution or modesty I wonder about a worldview of Light+Mizery+Varcron team though this is being said in a game with only ~250 posts so far lol
    Light's early vote on Mizery could easily be a TMI bus that he didn't expect to gain traction, yes.

I've seen that happen before and the wolf feels stuck on the wagon they started.

10. ISO #260

This is assuming I'm town, no? I could be scum trying to save my team mate right now, could I not?
    Not that I think Mizery is scum necessarily, but I feel like scum let wagons sit a lot more often than you think, even though it's a mate. I feel like a lot of wagon action I see is usually town getting nervous about dead air.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

This is assuming I'm town, no? I could be scum trying to save my team mate right now, could I not?
    Not that I think Mizery is scum necessarily, but I feel like scum let wagons sit a lot more often than you think, even though it's a mate. I feel like a lot of wagon action I see is usually town getting nervous about dead air.
    I didn't have to switch though, and you made those posts without knowing I would be inclined to switch. I'm honestly surprised the wagons are even tied now given how stale the thread is save a few players

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Bisected Souls

DAY 1 ENDED.

Mizery (3 [L-3]):
    Light_Yagami, Marshmallow Marshall, WrathCyber
    Varcron (3 [L-3]):
    Gikkle, MartinGG99, Lag
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, Mizery

Varcron and Mizery are tied.
    Processing to RNG lightning strike coinflip...
    Result :

Mizery has been eliminated !
    Mizery's role was :
    Spoiler : ROLE :

Corrupted Soul

No last will was found.

NIGHT 1 HAS STARTED.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

DO NOT FORGET TO SEND THE MANDATORY TOKEN TO SOMEONE ELSE BY PMING ME (DISCORD OR FORUM).
    Last edited by Auwt; November 16th, 2021 at 10:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

20. ISO #270

Bisected Souls

DAY 2 HAS STARTED

Slot Player 1 (will be playing D1,D3,D5...) Player 2 (will be playing D2,D4,D6...) Graveyard
    #1 Lag oliverz144
    #2 Gikkle -
    #3 Loldebite -
    #4 Marshmallow Marshall -
    #5 Light_Yagami PQRnHack
    #6 WrathCyber -
    #7 Mizery - Corrupted Soul
    #8 MartinGG99 Stealthbomber16
    #9 Varcron OzyWho
    #10 SuperJack -

@Gikkle @Loldebite @Marshmallow Marshall
    @
    WrathCyber @SuperJack @oliverz144 @PQRnHack @Stealthbomber16 @OzyWho

No one died during this night !

TOKENS ANNOUCEMENT/FEEDBACK WILL BE DELAYED (FOR A BIT?)

With 9 slots alive, 5 votes to hammer.

Remaining time before End Of Day 2 :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Auwt; November 15th, 2021 at 12:56 PM.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

Hi, I'm Martin! Howdy howdy howdy.

I will be opening this day up by placing a vote on Varcron's slot- who has been replaced by OzyWho today.
    -vote OzyWho

Martin and I both feel that Varcron's day 1 play was weak. We're calling on OzyWho to pick up the slack today.

We currently feel like there are two worlds that we could be living in right now:
    1. Mizery/Varcron/+1 low activity wolf (I currently have SJ slotted here but it could be anything)
    2. Mizery/Gikkle/+1 (Lag/SJ/Loldebite)

It comes down to whether or not Gikkle's attempt to switch the train off of Mizery day 1 was scum-minded or town-minded. It's easy to see it both ways. There were 6 votes on Mizery up to 2 hours before EoD so I can see someone wanting to take the train off because they're uneasy. I can also see a wolf attempting to save their teammate at EoD.

The reason that we are pushing Ozy instead of Gikkle today is that Martin and I both firmly believe we are in world #1. Varcron was largely absent during day 1 in my eyes. His play was largely equivalent to Mizery's in that regard. There is so little towny behavior (or behavior in general) from that slot that I view them both as equivalent.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

24. ISO #274

Simple vote analysis will get you to these conclusions.

Mizery (3 [L-3]):
    Varcron (3 [L-3]):
    Gikkle, MartinGG99, Lag
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, Mizery
    Not pictured: loldebite

Assuming Varcron is scum
    Mizery (3 [L-3]):
    Varcron (3 [L-3]):
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]Gikkle, MartinGG99, Lag
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, Mizery

Assuming Varcron is town, things get a bit more tricky.
    Mizery (3 [L-3]):
    Varcron (3 [L-3]):
    Gikkle, MartinGG99, Lag
    MartinGG99 (2 [L-4]):
    SuperJack, Mizery
    I would argue Gikkle is scum here because he pulled the train off of Mizery. Lag looks bad in this scenario beause he had a horrible voting pattern day 1 (voted Mizery 2nd, jumped onto Varcron 2nd). I will also concede that in this scenario, Martin's voting pattern sucks ass too. But because I know Martin is town I literally don't give a shit. If ozy has a very strong day 2 I expect and encourage all of you to be grilling me today/day 3.

25. ISO #275

Hello all,
    First of all, im sorry i wasnt able to tune in D1, IRL didnt go as i had planned and i couldnt tune in...

I gave my token to Gikkle, and here are my reads :
    #1 Lag + oliverz144
    TOWN, pointing how gikkle's defence of mizery was towny was uncessary as wolf + generally helpful. I think oliverz would be worse at deepwolfing so hoping to have a definite answer at the end of D2
    #2 Gikkle
    TOWN, generally helpful + defending mizery, too risky as scum IMO.
    #4 Marshmallow Marshall -
    neutral
    #5 Light_Yagami + PQRnHack
    idk how to read LY. I'll wait for pqr to post. I like that he mentioned i was a policy lynch, but that would also be an easy way for scum to lynch a town
    #6 WrathCyber -
    slight SR, not very helpful, didnt like the "we should wait" approach. Didnt like him scumpainting Lag in #237
    #8 MartinGG99 + Stealthbomber16
    slight TR, seems to be actually trying.
    #9 Varcron + OzyWho
    slight SR, didnt like those posts as much as i did others, didnt really understand his defence of not-claiming.
    #10 SuperJack
    Not much to read, not much to say. Yes i know this is golden coming from me...

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Another interesting thing is that Mizery didnt bother to switch her vote from Martin to Varcron for self-preservation. Now why would Scum not do this, unless Varcron is also scum?
    Scum is absent?

Mizery was a low activity player. I don't think this means anything.

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

Day 1 went about as well as we could have hoped given the activity level of this game.
    Some thoughts on the day.
    Gikkle seems unlikely to be a wolf trying to save their teammate that is at L-1, it's very unlikely the play would work, or even gain traction, and it would just make him look bad after Mizery flipped. I think it is likely that Gikkle is just town here.

Martin is a trickier slot to read because his vote on Mizery was a self-pres vote earlier in the day, but ultimately I feel like if he were wolf he would have been more willing to switch onto Varcron instead of Mizery. Combining that with my other reasons for townreading Martin and I think Martin is just town.

The CFD at the EoD there is especially useful because it makes Light and Wrath both look townie unless Varcron/Mizery is w/w (which is actually entirely possible still, Varcron still has decent wolf equity and having day 1 w/w wagons can happen when you have low impact players as the wolves - such as Varcron + Mizery here)

Light had the explicit opportunity to switch off of Mizery but instead chose not to. I'm not sure how much of a bussing meta light has, but it seems unlikely that he would just willingly bus his teammate like that when given the opportunity to save them. This is especially true because wolves do not have a day chat, only a night chat - it's much more difficult for a wolf to bring themselves to bus day 1 when they haven't even had the chance to talk to and strategize with their teammates yet.

The same reasoning applies to Wrath, who I believe was also around at EoD.

MM is the one on the Mizery train that I could see still being wolf. His vote on Mizery was a fourth vote, which could conceivably be a sheep vote for what he's deemed is an unsalvageable slot. His lack of presence at EoD gives no town points for not switching off of Mizery. But also... MM is still probably just town based on the other reads I've had of him and putting your teammate at L-2 is pretty daring, unless the wolf team is exactly Martin + Mizery + MM - but that seems unlikely.

The implication of this is that the wolves really are just a bunch of low-impact slots and all the active voters at EoD are just town. But think back on how the day transpired, Light voted Mizery, I pushed Mizery in turn pointing out how she's in her wolf meta, Martin + MM followed after, and the entire time until Gikkle showed up there was basically no resistance to the push whatsoever. That's pretty characteristic of low impact wolves.

Meaning the last two wolves are among:

Varcron/Ozy
    SuperJack
    Loldebite/Loldebite Replacement

Wolves = Boxed

Very Town
    Lag
    Light/PQ
    Wrath

Town
    Martin/SB16
    MM
    Gikkle

Wolves
    Varcron/Ozy
    SuperJack
    Loldebite/Loldebite Replacement

A message from my other head
    Praise the Lord!

31. ISO #281

I feel like whenever I try and save someone it always ends up being a wolf lmbo
    I just didn't feel comfortable with the argument against em, really

I gave my token to LY, like I said. Someone said they gave a token to me but I didn't get notified of anything... Do people get notified if they get a token? I thought they did, cuz how else would you use the shop?

32. ISO #282

@Stealthbomber16 so how many tokens did you get last night?
    You've gotten word about tokens?

Guess that means I have no tokens then. Not surprising considering how Martin tied the vote. I wouldn't have given myself tokens either.

33. ISO #283

I gave my token to LY, like I said. Someone said they gave a token to me but I didn't get notified of anything... Do people get notified if they get a token? I thought they did, cuz how else would you use the shop?
    Oh. Tokens still aren't out yet then. Auwt must be really busy today.

34. ISO #284

Yeah, this might be the only game in the world where someone moves a train off of a lynch that turns out to be scum and we go "yeah, thats fair".

The general attitude is that it wasn't a bad call... which I find interesting.

We're in the @OzyWho waiting room right now. This day revolves entirely around him.

35. ISO #285

Ughh, I still have to read up plenty.. at some point..

I gave a biscuit to Gikkle or Grikkle or whatever his name was, and it's all pretty much based on page2 only. I received none.
    I've in my notes some stuff:
    --
    I don't see why, for example Martin, couldn't just claim whom they gave their token to on the following day and not the day before. Aren't people allowed to rethink during the night phase? Lag himself said nothing about "claims must be the day before" before this post, so immediately jumping to the conclusion as if it were something obvious looks disingenuous.
    It feels unnecessary shady tbh.
    --
    #54 Lag honestly claims that nobody is allowed to change their minds during the night. It's literally when you have the time to think about your decision.

I'd honestly vote Lag here for shading.
    He never even said before all this that night actions have to be claimed the day before and not after. It honestly looks like a trap.
    --
    #56 Lag says nobody reconsiders during the night. I literally almost always submit my action at like the last hour..
    --
    #58 MM is strawmaning Martin here, since Martin never said anything about not saying whom they gave their token to, only about to not do it the day before.
    I'd honestly call out a possible Lag+MM team here.
    MM is just blatantly misrepresenting what Martin said here.
    --
    #66 #69 - for a moment there it first sounded like Martin actually meant to never say their target? Ask Varcron to ask Martin why SB16 can't talk during the day phase at all with him and can only talk at night.
    --
    Hard agree with #84

That #84 was why I chose to give a biscuit to Gikkle guy.

Some things of interest to me:
    -I see Varcron got voted up D1. Are you serious guys? You should know better than to vote Varcron for being like Varcron. MM, Martin and Lag in particular should know it.
    - Can't we just clutch out a mechanical win from here? Someone review this plan: We ascend all double slots, lynch 1 from each and agree to never use night kill. We have more than enough confirmed slots at that point - and if Mafia choose to kill anyone then they're in a tight tight mechanical PoE.
    - Tbh, only reason I want to read up is to see who's now confirmed by the flip. Ugh.. if someone could just tell me? That'd be great..

I'm back to Labs in Runeterra. Cya!
    Also, lol at the fact that Day1 had 230 posts, 1 slot 0 posts, 1 slot minimum posts, yet a Mafia got lynched by 3 votes when Mafia should have 3 vote power themselves? This's a meme game lol.

Also, in this setup each mafia lynch gives 1 more mislynch for town and 1 less night kill for mafia. Which kinda means those voting Mizery should be confirmed? I even forgot who they're lol.

36. ISO #286

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Yeah, this might be the only game in the world where someone moves a train off of a lynch that turns out to be scum and we go "yeah, thats fair".

The general attitude is that it wasn't a bad call... which I find interesting.

We're in the @OzyWho waiting room right now. This day revolves entirely around him.
    Totally 100%

Meanwhile Ozy levels Yasuo in Labs

I couldn't take this game serious if I tried lol. So many lynches available - it's just silly.
    Not playing to Day7+ sounds mildly comfy though.

37. ISO #287

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

I gave a biscuit to Gikkle or Grikkle or whatever his name was, and it's all pretty much based on page2 only. I received none.
    but didn't I literally try and get your slot killed o.o

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

You've gotten word about tokens?

Guess that means I have no tokens then. Not surprising considering how Martin tied the vote. I wouldn't have given myself tokens either.
    No feedback so far either, that's why I was wondering if anyone else got theirs.

40. ISO #290

Ozy what do you think of Martin? You're slot was attacking Martin and then kinda just stopped all the sudden and I'm kinda curious what was up with that
    Idk?
    I asked Varcron to ask Martin why can't SB16 talk during day phase to him ever, even though that's weekend. I called it weird and he agreed.
    Both of us spent little time on the game thus far. Varcron never even seems online to me on discord..

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokens have been given out according to the night actions.
    If you (or your soulmate, or both) did not receive a feedback (through discord), that means you did not earn any token last night.
    Again, my apologies for the delay.
    Last edited by Auwt; November 15th, 2021 at 02:20 PM.

44. ISO #294

[QUOTE=OzyWho;949335]
    Spoiler : big post :

--
    I don't see why, for example Martin, couldn't just claim whom they gave their token to on the following day and not the day before. Aren't people allowed to rethink during the night phase? Lag himself said nothing about "claims must be the day before" before this post, so immediately jumping to the conclusion as if it were something obvious looks disingenuous.
    It feels unnecessary shady tbh.
    --
    #54 Lag honestly claims that nobody is allowed to change their minds during the night. It's literally when you have the time to think about your decision.

I'd honestly vote Lag here for shading.
    He never even said before all this that night actions have to be claimed the day before and not after. It honestly looks like a trap.
    --
    #56 Lag says nobody reconsiders during the night. I literally almost always submit my action at like the last hour..
    --
    #58 MM is strawmaning Martin here, since Martin never said anything about not saying whom they gave their token to, only about to not do it the day before.
    I'd honestly call out a possible Lag+MM team here.
    MM is just blatantly misrepresenting what Martin said here.
    --
    #66 #69 - for a moment there it first sounded like Martin actually meant to never say their target? Ask Varcron to ask Martin why SB16 can't talk during the day phase at all with him and can only talk at night.
    --
    Hard agree with #84

That #84 was why I chose to give a biscuit to Gikkle guy.

Some things of interest to me:
    -I see Varcron got voted up D1. Are you serious guys? You should know better than to vote Varcron for being like Varcron. MM, Martin and Lag in particular should know it.
    - Can't we just clutch out a mechanical win from here? Someone review this plan: We ascend all double slots, lynch 1 from each and agree to never use night kill. We have more than enough confirmed slots at that point - and if Mafia choose to kill anyone then they're in a tight tight mechanical PoE.
    - Tbh, only reason I want to read up is to see who's now confirmed by the flip. Ugh.. if someone could just tell me? That'd be great..

I'm back to Labs in Runeterra. Cya!
    Also, lol at the fact that Day1 had 230 posts, 1 slot 0 posts, 1 slot minimum posts, yet a Mafia got lynched by 3 votes when Mafia should have 3 vote power themselves? This's a meme game lol.

Also, in this setup each mafia lynch gives 1 more mislynch for town and 1 less night kill for mafia. Which kinda means those voting Mizery should be confirmed? I even forgot who they're lol.[
    /QUOTE]

That plan would theoretically work but I hate it.

You had the whole night to think and you only read page 2?

45. ISO #295

That plan would theoretically work but I hate it.

You had the whole night to think and you only read page 2?
    Well fuck.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

I could see scum busing Mizery
    So I could see one scum between MM/Wrath, not more than one tho

SJ/Loldebite/Ozy/(only ever one of MM or Wrath)
    Contains last 2 scum then? LY, Martin, Lag all seem like good guys so far. Martin and Lag are both good players so they could pull of seeming townie. More so in the case of Martin, since I think Lag is more townie than Martin.

That's basically where I stand rn.

49. ISO #299

@PQRnHack what are your thoughts on the game so far?
    Boring and lacking activity. Might be a wrap in 3 days lol before any significant token action. Kinda hoping Lag/Oliver (or maybe you, but doubtful) is big brain play here and opted to "be the first" to reveal town-optimal strategy knowing a) folks wont fully cooperate, b) earns town cred. Lag did switch votes from Mizery to Varcron at EOD (and Martin soon followed you two), so there is still hope for a game that won't end right away lol. With that said, Lag's commentary and thoughts were similar to mine and even I myself questioned the ease with which Mizery got voted and asked LY if he was considering switching to Varcron counter-wagon (answer was no). I probably would have switched, but respected my soulmate and let LY make the final decision there as it was his Day (well done, LY).

My early D1 list of potential lynches was (in no particular order): Martin, Mizery, Varcron, Loldebite. I mentally took Martin off that list as day progressed. The other 3 remain potential suspects. Varcron was not very active and didnt even produce a vote, I just dont know if that's because of RL (same for Loldebite) or because he is scum. As I mentioned earlier, Mizery didn't bother switch votes to Varcron to save herself, but again could be inactivity due to RL.

In any event, SB16's thoughts closely reflect my own: Mizery+Varcron+(SuperJack or Loldebite) in my view. Obviously null read on Loldebite at this point, so has to remain a potential suspect. Everyone else outside these 4 (of which 3 remain alive), LY and I view everyone as towny so far. My money is on Varcron and SJ as remaining corrupted souls.

50. ISO #300

Boring and lacking activity. Might be a wrap in 3 days lol before any significant token action. Kinda hoping Lag/Oliver (or maybe you, but doubtful) is big brain play here and opted to "be the first" to reveal town-optimal strategy knowing a) folks wont fully cooperate, b) earns town cred. Lag did switch votes from Mizery to Varcron at EOD (and Martin soon followed you two), so there is still hope for a game that won't end right away lol. With that said, Lag's commentary and thoughts were similar to mine and even I myself questioned the ease with which Mizery got voted and asked LY if he was considering switching to Varcron counter-wagon (answer was no). I probably would have switched, but respected my soulmate and let LY make the final decision there as it was his Day (well done, LY).

My early D1 list of potential lynches was (in no particular order): Martin, Mizery, Varcron, Loldebite. I mentally took Martin off that list as day progressed. The other 3 remain potential suspects. Varcron was not very active and didnt even produce a vote, I just dont know if that's because of RL (same for Loldebite) or because he is scum. As I mentioned earlier, Mizery didn't bother switch votes to Varcron to save herself, but again could be inactivity due to RL.

In any event, SB16's thoughts closely reflect my own: Mizery+Varcron+(SuperJack or Loldebite) in my view. Obviously null read on Loldebite at this point, so has to remain a potential suspect. Everyone else outside these 4 (of which 3 remain alive), LY and I view everyone as towny so far. My money is on Varcron and SJ as remaining corrupted souls.
    I like these thoughts. Pretty sure I was right to TR Light.