1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Is that a scum slip?
    No clue why any non-townie would ever say something such as this
    im just contrasting what ginger said about mafia roles since i designed this setup.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Also, IMHO IMHO if you are loved by someone, it is IMPORTANT that you let everyone know. There's a 50% chance that whoever loved you could be heartbreaker!!
    Same. If I'm town I'll rat you out if you love me.
    I haven't had a reason to look at my rolecard yet...

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Another hot spicy read here. Auwt is 85% confirmed scum as overviewing every single game Auwt has played they have played. When they post 5+ posts in a row on day one, they are scum 73% of the time as opposed to when they don't, they are only scum 32% of the time. The math doesn't lie, Auwt is statistically an extremely likely scum pick right now, yall have been warned.
    Huuum, nice analysis!
    Bear with me, I am going to use pure mathematics/knowledge right here.

ZZ's location : Jail

J : 10th letter
    a : 1st letter
    i : 9th letter
    l : 12th letter

If you now concatenate the numbers :

Let's spice it up by taking the square root of it :

sqrt(101912) = 319 (rounded down)

Still following?

Z : 26th letter

In ZZ there are 2 Z.

Now take the previous square root and divide it by 2 times the position of Z :

sqrt(101912) / (26*2) = 6 (rd)

Guess what now ?
    ZZorange's post count is ALSO currently at 6 :

6/6 = 1 = 100%

Scum confirmed.

The math does not lie.
    Yes I have nothing else to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post

With that being said, if you're lover, please don't love me. I don't want that stress.
    @Gingerape
    What stress?
    Like, I could see it being stressful for Angel or a Mafia, but I honestly can't imagine it being stressful for a Town.

Like what'd be the stress about?

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Gingerape
    What stress?
    Like, I could see it being stressful for Angel or a Mafia, but I honestly can't imagine it being stressful for a Town.

Like what'd be the stress about?
    Well I didn't say I'm town, I haven't looked. Really I just don't want it because if I'm a town power role I would be more hesitant to announce being loved since I would want to remain alive.
    If I'm passenger I'll just announce it and let myself be lynched since it takes out a neutral or determines a heartbreaker.
    If I'm mafia I won't announce it, mhm.

10. ISO #260

Also, IMHO IMHO if you are loved by someone, it is IMPORTANT that you let everyone know. There's a 50% chance that whoever loved you could be heartbreaker!!
    Ah yes, tell the Mafia that they can kill two townies in one attack, good idea! :P
    To clarify: this assumes the loved player is not mafia. If the loved player is not mafia, then the lover is basically town (unless there's a lover-guardian angel horror in the game, which is very unlikely and thus shouldn't be considered unless there are clues pointing towards that). And if the loved player is mafia, then all of this is entirely pointless. So, no, don't do that lol, it's highly anti-town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #261

Oh, unless heartbreaker notifies the loved one of who they are? Hmm. It does. Well then. LAST WILLS ARE ALLOWED, USE THEM INSTEAD!
    Same. If I'm town I'll rat you out if you love me.
    I haven't had a reason to look at my rolecard yet...
    I don't know how far Ozy defended the evil oranges, but there is something worse right here. "If I'm town I'll rat you out if you love me" = Love me, I won't say anything as scum and we can cooperate.
    -vote Gingerape
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #262

Well I didn't say I'm town, I haven't looked. Really I just don't want it because if I'm a town power role I would be more hesitant to announce being loved since I would want to remain alive.
    If I'm passenger I'll just announce it and let myself be lynched since it takes out a neutral or determines a heartbreaker.
    ok let us know who your teammates are when you get a chance

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

If you're a loved town, the "neutral" lover actually becomes 100 % pro-town, so your reasoning is wrong... and you're acting pretty weirdly. Do check your rolecard, btw. Not doing so is kinda breaking the game spirit.

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you're a loved town, the "neutral" lover actually becomes 100 % pro-town, so your reasoning is wrong... and you're acting pretty weirdly. Do check your rolecard, btw. Not doing so is kinda breaking the game spirit.
    To Be Fair I Havent Checked My Role Card Yet Either

16. ISO #266

Sorry. Okay I'll check right after this post. Didn't know I was breaking game spirit. I didn't want to act weirdly towards potential teammates if I happened to draw mafia.
    Maybe it was a bad decision since any difference in the way that I act before/after I know my role would be more apparent since no one knew my mannerisms.
    I'll check if it's unsportmanslike, I didn't realize so I apologize for that.

However, I was playing so far under the assumption that I'm town since a majority of the roles are town.
    I'm not going to change my stance on the lover's quarrel. I stand by what I said in that post.

Your determination that a lover becomes 100% pro-town is surface level reasoning at best.
    The lover is actually 'Your win condition is your lover's.' Which would make them aligned toward town if they pick town..yes..
    In the setup we have 1 (possibly 2) investigative roles:
    Private Eye: Determines the difference between town and non-town of 2 people.
    Shanty-Man: Lists 1 non-town member 100% and 2 others.

Having the neutral lover in the game really just dilutes the successful attempts of either of those investigative abilities in my opinion.
    I would prefer not to inhibit the abilities of the town power roles since we have a select few of them.
    If you can't come to the same conclusion then I can assume you're not a town power role, well at least the investigative one(s). You're possibly a passenger at best and at worst a mafia/neutral.
    So for now you're my best vote.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Another hot spicy read here. Auwt is 85% confirmed scum as overviewing every single game Auwt has played they have played. When they post 5+ posts in a row on day one, they are scum 73% of the time as opposed to when they don't, they are only scum 32% of the time. The math doesn't lie, Auwt is statistically an extremely likely scum pick right now, yall have been warned.
    You have too much free time on your hands lol. Can you show the numbers that calculated to the 73 and 32%? And how did 73% grow to 85%?

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    To Be Fair I Havent Checked My Role Card Yet Either

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Poetic justice is ginger getting lover/heartbreaker lol
    YES XD
    RNGsus, please grant us this wish
    Sorry. Okay I'll check right after this post. Didn't know I was breaking game spirit. I didn't want to act weirdly towards potential teammates if I happened to draw mafia.
    Maybe it was a bad decision since any difference in the way that I act before/after I know my role would be more apparent since no one knew my mannerisms.
    I'll check if it's unsportmanslike, I didn't realize so I apologize for that.

However, I was playing so far under the assumption that I'm town since a majority of the roles are town.
    I'm not going to change my stance on the lover's quarrel. I stand by what I said in that post.

Your determination that a lover becomes 100% pro-town is surface level reasoning at best.
    The lover is actually 'Your win condition is your lover's.' Which would make them aligned toward town if they pick town..yes..
    In the setup we have 1 (possibly 2) investigative roles:
    Private Eye: Determines the difference between town and non-town of 2 people.
    Shanty-Man: Lists 1 non-town member 100% and 2 others.

Having the neutral lover in the game really just dilutes the successful attempts of either of those investigative abilities in my opinion.
    I would prefer not to inhibit the abilities of the town power roles since we have a select few of them.
    If you can't come to the same conclusion then I can assume you're not a town power role, well at least the investigative one(s). You're possibly a passenger at best and at worst a mafia/neutral.
    So for now you're my best vote.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I mean, it's just not the point of the game to read people who are technically not playing towards any goal, that's all. No big deal though, don't worry lol. However, voting me is of the highest heresy level >=O
    As for the PR analysis, it's true, but I don't think it's worth sacrificing a town life. Plus, imagine if the lover targeted a PR. The problem would be even worse. I'm keeping my vote here.

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Quote Originally Posted by Not Maf Richtofen View Post
    *eats popcorn as people get accused*
    100 % optimal course of action

Any takes on the accusations, though? It's important so that we can read you and so that you can read us

Also Ginger, you're voting me for a theory disagreement, which sucks as a reason, OR you're just straight up OMGUSing me (more likely), which sucks even more, so......... I'll let y'all draw your conclusions ;)

(OMGUS = accusing/voting someone in reaction to them voting/accusing you without better reasoning, without other real reasons of believing they're scum)

23. ISO #273

Well yeah, I really don't want to lynch anyone day1 since the chances are highest it's a passenger which would drastically lower the chance of a lover targeting town or passenger to love which is the best case scenario. I'm just putting my vote to show my suspicion. I don't expect anything to come of it.

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Must Know Im Kidding Right..
    Erm, it wasn't very obvious lol, but glad to hear that

25. ISO #275

Oh, even the first day is a full length? I figured it would be halved since there’s not as much to do. Is there a vote skip option if we run out of conversation pieces? I can’t read, I am illiterate so someone will have to tell me all the roles onboard probably tomorrow, thank you much.
    By the way, I'd like to bring your attention to the fact that we're currently generating meaningful content on D1 because we're doing meaningful things. That is good and what we have to do. Skipping is for the weak! WE WANT BLOOOOOD

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Well yeah, I really don't want to lynch anyone day1 since the chances are highest it's a passenger which would drastically lower the chance of a lover targeting town or passenger to love which is the best case scenario. I'm just putting my vote to show my suspicion. I don't expect anything to come of it.
    I'm a big D1 lynch advocate. If we don't have a D1 lynch, we don't have strong wagonomics to analyze, which is bad. Also, citizens are always the most likely lynches based on pure randomness, that's the concept of the game and that's what forces us to gather information... through lynches, for a significant part. Note that I'm not saying I'm gonna death tunnel you, simply that we should absolutely not have intent to skip the day. Also note that lynch is plurality + majority (which means that if no majority is reached before end of day, the player with the most votes gets lynched), so "not lynching" would mean getting skip to have the most votes among all "players", which is going to be hard even if we wanted to do that.

28. ISO #278

OK I am caught up now. Interesting Ozy vs Renegade interaction there, I would not exclude the possibility of SvS bussing there, could see Ozy calling out his teammate like that In any event, Ozy's arguments seem reasonable to me in that Ren rather quickly backed off from their "misslynch" (yes, Ozy made a typo earlier) hypothesis. @Renegade , thanks for a whole lot of nothing!

29. ISO #279

I haven't voted to skip. I was just wondering since I'm new. mhm. You'll be happy to know I looked at my rolecard. So you can properly read my posts from now on.
    Still sticking with my lover theory.
    Outside of any alignment-related stuff:
    I didn't mean to be rude or anything about checking your rolecard, it's just generally funner that way
    /back in game

I mean, since you said you would, it's not super surprising lol.

30. ISO #280

I'm a big D1 lynch advocate. If we don't have a D1 lynch, we don't have strong wagonomics to analyze, which is bad. Also, citizens are always the most likely lynches based on pure randomness, that's the concept of the game and that's what forces us to gather information... through lynches, for a significant part. Note that I'm not saying I'm gonna death tunnel you, simply that we should absolutely not have intent to skip the day. Also note that lynch is plurality + majority (which means that if no majority is reached before end of day, the player with the most votes gets lynched), so "not lynching" would mean getting skip to have the most votes among all "players", which is going to be hard even if we wanted to do that.
    Hell yeah, let's do it!
    -vote Marshmallow MarshaII

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    [About ZZOrange]

*sigh*
    I will begrudgingly say that this is town.
    I feel exactly the same way about ZZ's post and thus give you some mindmeld town points. To clarify, though, nothing in there is a hard read.

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Hell yeah, let's do it!
    -vote Marshmallow MarshaII
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    i think im legitimately getting worse at mafia, why can't you guys be scummier or something
    We can try xD

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

Also note that lynch is plurality + majority (which means that if no majority is reached before end of day, the player with the most votes gets lynched), so "not lynching" would mean getting skip to have the most votes among all "players", which is going to be hard even if we wanted to do that.
    OH I didn't know that. Well that changes a lot for me, I was just going to save going through the posts until day2 when there was more concrete evidence. Guess that throws my nolynch out the window then.

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

To the people asking about scv... There is nothing to look at there, why even bother asking? Or am I missing something? He just talks about oranges and does a few "funnies" with ginger and orange. All NAI, am I wrong?
    I dunno, sometimes you just look at a guy's posts and say "hot damn this guy isn't saying anything particularly scummy BUT WAIT WHAT IF.." and then you get tired of playing nth level mafia and have a beer and it's still not really scummy at all

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

To the people asking about scv... There is nothing to look at there, why even bother asking? Or am I missing something? He just talks about oranges and does a few "funnies" with ginger and orange. All NAI, am I wrong?
    I totally agree and have no idea how people like Frinckles and Oxy apparently townread him for his posts.

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    No. Because I'm sick and tired of MM every game scumreading me for stupid reasons for no matter the cost. It's like he never gets tired of mislynching me D1..
    I don't think he was serious, but man it's triggering af..
    Overreaction much? You opposed RVS, which I disagreed with, so I voted you to create a situation that's somewhat meaningful since we could have serious reads based on that. It's not like I built a death tunnel around you on the start of page 2...

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I totally agree and have no idea how people like Frinckles and Oxy apparently townread him for his posts.
    okay maybe angel. he kind of softed that with zzorange.
    regardless, he seems chill this game. if he is angel he doesn't even be alive to use his abilities.