Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 2934
  1. ISO #2651

2. ISO #2652

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

As far as I understand it:

There is one Illuminati alive (this is confirmed. You could say... Illuminati confirmed?)
    There is very likely at least 2 members of Pacifica's faction left (not confirmed but very likely based off setup spec. It's not impossible, based off the note at the bottom of Blendin's flip, that one of these members IS the illuminati member)
    There is possibly something going on with the mastermind (very unlikely, but still something to consider)

I think if there's a neutral, we've already lost.
    Here are the different scenarios:

2 mafia left, 1 illuminati, 1 neutral, and 2 town. We can't win... Neutral probably doesn't town side.

2 mafia left(illuminati is mafia), 1 neutral, 3 town. Only scenario where neutral can win with us, but it depends on the unlikely scenario of Illuminati being mafia... And at this point neutral can just scum side and end game.

2 mafia left, 1 illuminati, 3 town. We have to lynch mafia to win bc mafia will just overrun us if we don't. Safest bet is always Dipper since we know he's not town but also not illuminati.

2 mafia left, 4 town. This is second best case scenario, where Illuminati (secretly mafia member) outed the info to Dipper (mafia member), and that's how Dipper knew so much about Blendin.

1 mafia, 1 illuminati, 1 neutral, 3 town. Lynching neutral doesn't change much. If we lynch mafia here, he just scum sides and wins game for Illuminati, or vice versa.

I don't see a lot of ways where Dipper isn't the most optimal lynch. Either he's neutral and we've already lost, or he's mafia and he's the most optimal lynch (and he's the reason I died, with the candy and all. Or maybe one of the other gifts being some kind of explosive or smth.)

3. ISO #2653

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    As far as I understand it:

There is one Illuminati alive (this is confirmed. You could say... Illuminati confirmed?)
    There is very likely at least 2 members of Pacifica's faction left (not confirmed but very likely based off setup spec. It's not impossible, based off the note at the bottom of Blendin's flip, that one of these members IS the illuminati member)
    There is possibly something going on with the mastermind (very unlikely, but still something to consider)

I think if there's a neutral, we've already lost.
    Here are the different scenarios:

2 mafia left, 1 illuminati, 1 neutral, and 2 town. We can't win... Neutral probably doesn't town side.

2 mafia left(illuminati is mafia), 1 neutral, 3 town. Only scenario where neutral can win with us, but it depends on the unlikely scenario of Illuminati being mafia... And at this point neutral can just scum side and end game.

2 mafia left, 1 illuminati, 3 town. We have to lynch mafia to win bc mafia will just overrun us if we don't. Safest bet is always Dipper since we know he's not town but also not illuminati.

2 mafia left, 4 town. This is second best case scenario, where Illuminati (secretly mafia member) outed the info to Dipper (mafia member), and that's how Dipper knew so much about Blendin.

1 mafia, 1 illuminati, 1 neutral, 3 town. Lynching neutral doesn't change much. If we lynch mafia here, he just scum sides and wins game for Illuminati, or vice versa.

I don't see a lot of ways where Dipper isn't the most optimal lynch. Either he's neutral and we've already lost, or he's mafia and he's the most optimal lynch (and he's the reason I died, with the candy and all. Or maybe one of the other gifts being some kind of explosive or smth.)
    Poisoned candy sounds like a very plausible explanation for your death tbh.

Evil Santa u.u
    Evil Brother, Dipper u.u

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tambry DiCicco View Post
    -vote FM-Soos Ramírez
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blendin Blandin View Post
    Yes, this should be the end of Mabel

-vote FM-Mabel Pines
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    -vote Grenda Grendinator
    -vote Stanford Pines
    oh shit one sec

-vote FM-Grenda Grendinator
    -vote FM-Stanford Pines
    mabel pobes fpnt reply yi me i have The solve foe tgis game.

-vote FM-Soos Ramírez
    -vote FM-Soos Ramírez
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    -vote FM-Soos Ramírez
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Stanley Pines View Post
    -vote FM-Mabel Pines

Easy scum lynch here

nuff said
    -vote FM-Mabel Pines

thwbyouusisAppwartryagainthenyoudisapprartrtAgaont hwnyoudisapoeattruaagain
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    A clearly intoxicated Tambry DiCicco went on about her suspicions on Ramirez. She spoke of puzzles, and yet, the puzzles did not seem to point towards anyone being trustable, nor did they point towards anyone being guilty of any crime; her fellow townsfolk wanted more explainations on this. That being said, my mind on Ramirez was already set by his seemingly dishonest behavior on the first day, and although I had no hard evidence to provide to anyone, I saw no reason not to at least bring the topic up to the Assembly.

-vote FM-Soos Ramírez
    -vote FM-Stanley Pines
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    me votes Tgis guu
    -vote FM-Soos Ramírez
    -vote unvote
    -vote FM-Stanford Pines

another scum here to lynch
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gideon Gleeful View Post
    ...I mean, this makes sense. Unfortunately. It shouldn't make sense but it does.

You were my top townread d1 so I'll follow you. Anyone else and I probably wouldn't.

-vote FM-Mabel Pines
    Gonna park on
    -vote FM-Sergei Caliendo
    overnight for having a strange entrance.

Sergei's opening post of buddying Candy to me is so strange considering candy is probably the most universally townread person in the game at this point. There were many other people with correct reads on Stanford d1, why specifically call out Candy? The whole setup smells fishy.
    Anyways im going to pop off

-vote FM-Sergei Caliendo
    -vote FM-Mabel Pines
    I think it's certainly possible Mabel is bluffing about this locket surviving the lynch and hiding the flip, but it doesn't really make sense to risk wasting a lynch to find out. This is krc. That much is obvious. So no, we shouldn't lynch Mabel today.

In the meantime, I see the sense in letting Mabel "confirm herself" to a player, if such a thing is possible. If the colour choice is given to me, Sergei or Candy I think that's fair enough. If you have a problem with that list of people, you can argue with me about it and we can come to a different list of players that better reflects the town consensus. But if we wake up tomorrow and find out she "confirmed herself" to Tambry or Stanley (my primary suspects) then obviously that will count for much less in my eyes.

Anyway

-vote FM-Gideon Gleeful

Hi Gideon. I'd like to hear who your suspects are moving forward. I think with a third of the game dead in one cycle (sort of), this is a decent time to start opening up.
    Looking at the verbatim of Ramirez's recent interventions at the Assembly, my suspicions on him began to waver. He did not seem to have evil intent and seems to speak honestly, especially when he had spoken of himself as a poor citizen who tried hard to figure what to do with the gifts and the cyanide.

My reevaluation made me look towards the actions of a strange person who rarely spoke at lenght at the Assembly, Dipper Pines. Despite having 72 entries in the verbatim under his name, none of his interventions were impressive, a lot of them are actually misleading (such as compiling all possible words formed by the letters on the gifts), and some seem very out of placed or strange:

Considering he was voting for Grenda's demise and kept doing so until Grenda was effectively deceased, it was obvious this line from the verbatim was unnatural and certainly did not insert itself properly in a genuine thought process.

I kept looking for elements that could make Dipper Pines a simply misguided person with good intent, but I could not find any. Thus, I later stood up firmly before the Assembly and declared: "Dipper Pines must die!"
    And with a thunderclash of certainty, the official words rang, enjoining others to follow them:

-vote FM-Dipper Pines
    -vote FM-Dipper Pines
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    -vote FM-Mabel Pines

If you don't flip scum Blanding goes tomorrow.
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin

not final but i will pit it gere. so we dont have another runaway TvT
    -vote FM-Old Man McGucket
    -vote FM-Mabel Pines

I'm going to trust that my townreads have actually read the neighborhood chat like they claim they have and follow their judgement because I simply do not have time to read through it.
    I'm not going to babysit you into staying off the chopping block.

-vote FM-Dipper Pines

I'm trying to spoonfeed you an out because I want to lynch Sergei and you're refusing to take it. This is exactly how Grenda died yesterday and it's how you'll die today if you don't ramp up contribution.
    -vote FM-Tambry DiCicco
    -vote FM-Dipper Pines
    Ok, so we have the exact same thoughts on the scum team. That probably means you're town too.

-vote FM-Tambry Dicicco

You just made a rudimentary reads list. Do you see how easy that was?
    -vote FM-Tambry DiCicco

That vote onto dipper early was way too opportunistic. Tambry was saying dipper was on her no-vote list earlier.

To be totally frank, people seem to be giving Tambry a free pass because they've dismissed the slot as dumb. I fear this softly patronizing read will probably bite us in the ass when we find out Tambry was much more aware of their own actions than we anticipated.
    Okay

-vote FM-Dipper Pines
    -vote FM-Tambry DiCicco

I assure you it is.
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    Blendin if you're town you are doing the worst town play I've ever seen by trying to push someone for trying to make maximum use of your role.

-vote FM-Blendin Blandin

If he's left alive someone gets converted to his faction.
    -vote FM-Dipper Pines
    -vote FM-Dipper Pines

Protect Tambry
    -vote FM-Tambry DiCicco
    all D2 votes

FM-Dipper Pines(4 [L-2]):
    FM-Sergei Caliendo, FM-Tambry DiCicco, FM-Old Man McGucket, FM-Mabel Pines

FM-Tambry DiCicco(3 [L-3]):
    FM-Dipper Pines, FM-Gideon Gleeful, FM-Blendin Blandin

FM-Blendin Blandin(1 [L-5]):
    FM-Candy Chiu

FM-Sergei Caliendo(1 [L-5]):
    FM-Stanley Pines

Not Voting: FM-Soos Ramirez

--

that SHOULD be the VC, idk, could have missed something somewhere.

7. ISO #2657

all D2 votes

FM-Candy Chiu

FM-Stanley Pines

--

Day 2 VC*

posting this so I can maybe do some VCA

8. ISO #2658

Blendin, Blendin, Blendin... I appreciate the attempt, but did you really think a protective role like me wouldn't have a few tricks up his sleeve to prevent conversion?

-vote FM-Blendin Blandin

My role functions in a weird way, but 9/10, someone tried to convert me last night. I wasn't masonized, so I know blendin is a big liar.

Mabel is town btw.
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin

I'm sufficiently convinced.
    Last night I used the following action:

Veteran Alert Mason Candy

Candy was UNABLE TO BE CONVERTED

Therefore Candy is now CONFIRMED to be non-cult, non-town, 100% Town

My action is confirmable because I wrote it down in the thread in public, and Candy can confirm they are not converted, therefore we have one less scum

Also, I jailed and executed the Mafia Mobster on night 1, it looks like the Neutral Evil Mastermind flipped, just like I told you guys about!!!! And some other scum seems to have flipped.

Again, if I were neutral, I would have colluded with Pacifica in jail

At this point I am basically CONFIRMED TOWN

And Candy is now CONFIRMED SCUM

-vote FM-Candy Chiu
    Waking up in the morning, I realized the vest from Santa's box, which I had secretly opened on the second day, is still on the table I had left it on. I had not put it on despite the fact it was supposed to kill me if I did not, for I had immunity and did not want to lose my vote. Strangely enough, the vest seemed to not have caused me any harm despite me not wearing it. Nothing of note had happened during the night, which was surprising to me.

After that surprise, my mind immediatly went to the topic of the previous evening's events. The Judge had overturned the Assembly's verdict in a terribly unjust manner and sent our Goddess DiCicco away; surely this person was evil. Given that Dipper Pines had been saved through this action, it was obvious enough that unless strong evidence against somebody else was presented, he had to be judged once again so that justice would finally be done.

-vote FM-Dipper Pines
    -vote FM-Old Man McGucket
    -vote unvote
    -vote FM-Candy Chiu
    -vote unvote
    ok, well, if Candy didn't ask for permission, I assume they'll just flip now / soon

-vote FM-Dipper Pines

And yeah, I'll set up a new action for tonight as well
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    -vote FM-Soos Ramírez

The person im voting has to be scum based on your logic. Because, I am town.
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote unvote
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin

As you wish town leader
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote unvote
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote unvote
    Blendin had been claiming to be an evildoer of some sort, seemed to be an Illuminati according to Dipper (who himself seemed to be a neutral, perhaps with good intent, perhaps with evil deeds). Either way, Blendin seemed to have to go.

-vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    Not sure if I'll be back by EoD. Not ideal putting someone at L-1, but I really can't see a scenario that changes the vote for today, and I don't want any judge shenanigans again if I don't place a vote and the votes end up being close

-vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote unvote
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    -vote FM-Blendin Blandin
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    FM-Blendin Blandin has been hammered. Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

FM-Blendin Blandin (5 [L-0]): FM-Candy Chiu, FM-Dipper Pines, FM-Sergei Caliendo, FM-Mabel Pines, FM-Old Man McGucket
    FM-Dipper Pines (1 [L-4]): FM-Blendin Blandin
    FM-Soos Ramírez (1 [L-4]): FM-Wendy Corduroy
    FM-Blendin Blandin (5 [L-0]): FM-Candy Chiu, FM-Dipper Pines, FM-Sergei Caliendo, FM-Mabel Pines, FM-Old Man McGucket

Day 3

9. ISO #2659

I personally would have wished for all town players to be revived.. Had I gotten such a powerful item..
    I was warned to be careful with the genie. Sure I could have asked for that, but maybe they all would have been revived as something non town. Who knows. Monkeys paw.

I wished to know Blandins alignment, and all I got was "Illuminati". So I worked my trap around knowing that. A gift to the town as goodwill.

10. ISO #2660

FM-Grenda Grendinator (6 [L-2]):
    FM-Blendin Blandin, FM-Gideon Gleeful, FM-Wendy Corduroy, FM-Stanley Pines, FM-Mabel Pines, FM-Tambry DiCicco

FM-Pacifica Northwest (4 [L-4]):
    FM-Old Man McGucket, FM-Candy Chiu, FM-Robbie Valentino, FM-Stanford Pines

FM-Robbie Valentino (2 [L-6]):
    FM-Pacifica Northwest, FM-Dipper Pines

FM-Wendy Corduroy (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Sergei Caliendo

FM-Gideon Gleeful (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Grenda Grendinator

FM-Stanley Pines (1 [L-7]):
    FM-Soos Ramírez

This should be accurate? I think? Stanford is the only one who really changed from Grenda to Pacifica, but there were people like Dipper who jumped ship completely.
    all D2 votes

FM-Candy Chiu

FM-Stanley Pines

--

Day 3
    Colored the VCs

will get to actual analysis later

11. ISO #2661

I was warned to be careful with the genie. Sure I could have asked for that, but maybe they all would have been revived as something non town. Who knows. Monkeys paw.

I wished to know Blandins alignment, and all I got was "Illuminati". So I worked my trap around knowing that. A gift to the town as goodwill.
    No way that's true. You somehow knew his exact win con with just that information? Nah.

-vote FM-Dipper Pines

12. ISO #2662

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Magoroth will be home in 30 mins to make the day end post in meantime ima post blendins role card as hes dead:

Spoiler : role :

Illuminati The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD

You are Illuminati! You are a secret organization that prides itself in being in the background of every major event in history. Your role in gravity falls is no different than it has been throughout the ages: to blend in and conquer. You are an all knowing society, but even here in Gravity falls that knowledge is bleak: for this place is a pitfall for the sane.

Attributes of the Illuminati
    - You share a factional Day/Night chat with your partner.
    - You know the identity and role of your partner which will be revealed in said chat.
    - Each night (minus N0), you will gain a secret in which will either hinder you or boon you with extra weapons to face your enemies... for as they say: Knowledge is power.
    - You have a factional Lynch override ability. You may only use this ONCE! You may not use it D1. You may not use it to save yourselves.

Also you are aware that there is an evil presence trying to take over and stop evils in this town. It is heavily advised that you only trust yourself... because this evil may be closer than you think... could even be your partner.

Win Condition: Eliminate all factions that oppose the Illuminati and gain majority.

Spoiler : submitted role :

[TITLE]
    ?KRC Reboot - Role PM
    [/TITLE]

Hello anonymous, you are the Town Protective Paint JOAT / Mafia Protective Paint JOAT.

1. []Protective JOAT: You have access to 4 unique abilities:
      1. []Doctor - The Doctor can protect a player from death at night
        []Roleblocker - The Roleblocker can block a player from successfully performing their action at night
        []Jailkeeper - The Jailkeeper both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night
        []Jailor - The Jailor both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night. Additionally, the jailor shares a temporary night chat with their target player at night, with the option to execute their target. You are limited to 1 execution and it doesn't count as an unstoppable attack.

[]Paint Your Action: Each night you wish to perform an action, you must submit a personalized drawing of the action you would like to undertake. You can only use each action once. You must submit your drawing to the hosts and the drawing will be publicized in the game thread at Start of Day.

Consider night started! I'll be extending night til sunday afternoon ish I'll set night action cutoff time at Saturday at midnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    a megaphone was activated! A message has been relayed to the town. It is:

Spoiler : Message :

FM-Blendin Blandin
    Illuminati The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD

You are a member of the Illuminati! You are a proud member of the occult here in Gravity Falls. You have been in hiding but it is time to rally others to your cause. You receive a factional conversion ability, and are limited to three alive Illuminati members at any time. You are only able to convert members of the Town alignment.

You share an Night chat with the other Illuminati members. You will be given this information at the start of N2.

Rules of the chat:
    - You will all vote on who you want to target for your factional ability (Convert).
    - You may NOT speak about your role in the chat and who you will target.

Win condition: Eliminate all factions that oppose the Illuminati and gain Majority.
    these have the same win cons

15. ISO #2665

16. ISO #2666

17. ISO #2667

Spoiler : Night Actions :

FM-Gideon Gleeful: Goes on a walk to Old man Mcguckets house
    FM-Old Man McGucket: was blank for some reason
    Still kinda creeped out by this. Something very weird must have happened for Old Man to have lived...

Unless it can be explained by this? "And he claimed to have an ability that stops someone from killing him if he targets them when they go to kill him, although this is different from what Wendy claims, saying it's a RB that doesnt stop RBI roles "

Is this it's own unique action or does it add onto every action?

18. ISO #2668

I tried to be a good santa. You know, this is why you never reveal you are neut, ever. Even though you do literally everything you can to help town they sell you short and next thing you know you're dead.

It's been fun though!
    Claiming neutral didn't get you killed. Using your action for very non-neutral purposes(finding out Blendin's alignment. I mean, what neutral does that instead of asking for bulletproof or something??? Not to mention you got the win con weirdly right, plus the fact you did the gambit at all is not something a neutral benign would do. This was useful for town, yes, but it's not something neutral does lol) + Wendy saying you attacked Tambry + the fact that we probably would have lost already if you were really neutral + the fact I got strongman attacked the night after I ate your candy is what is getting you killed.

Idk if you ever claimed it, but what is your win condition exactly?

19. ISO #2669

Claiming neutral didn't get you killed. Using your action for very non-neutral purposes(finding out Blendin's alignment. I mean, what neutral does that instead of asking for bulletproof or something??? Not to mention you got the win con weirdly right, plus the fact you did the gambit at all is not something a neutral benign would do. This was useful for town, yes, but it's not something neutral does lol) + Wendy saying you attacked Tambry + the fact that we probably would have lost already if you were really neutral + the fact I got strongman attacked the night after I ate your candy is what is getting you killed.

Idk if you ever claimed it, but what is your win condition exactly?
    Win condition: Bring joy and holiday spirit to Gravity Falls by surviving to see the end of the game. ;-;

20. ISO #2670

No way that's true. You somehow knew his exact win con with just that information? Nah.

-vote FM-Dipper Pines
    I mean, there are only so many ways to skin a cat. I looked at a bunch of the flipped role cards for phrasing the whole bottom part.
    The only win-cons that were flipped at that point were
    Town: Win condition: Eliminate all evil-doers. You do not need to survive to the end. If the Town's wincon is achieved, you win even if you are dead, as long as at least one Town member is alive.
    ??? Scum There was more to this role card...You are sure there was. You looked around.. it seemed to of vanished without a trace! Who could of done such an awful thing???!!
    Neutral Mastermind This section of the role card seems to be snuffed out. This was the final act of the Mastermind it seems... but they were connected to a faction it seems.
    Jester Wincon: Get lynched during the day.

None of these provide a template for you to use at all.

Now THAT is what I call a scumslip
    Nice catch Candy ^^

21. ISO #2671

Still kinda creeped out by this. Something very weird must have happened for Old Man to have lived...

Unless it can be explained by this? "And he claimed to have an ability that stops someone from killing him if he targets them when they go to kill him, although this is different from what Wendy claims, saying it's a RB that doesnt stop RBI roles "

Is this it's own unique action or does it add onto every action?
    Gideon's walk mechanic is:
    "At night you may take a enthusiastic walk around the town. If you visit someone that would otherwise kill you, you avoid it and you kill them instead. This counts as a visit to said player."

22. ISO #2672

"Power 1
    cute look anyone attemting to visit you with this power active will be role blocked.

Power 2
    Murder once per game use ur sharp bunny teeth to kill someone. This kills even if heal via doctor style role however doesnt kill ppl with night imunity or an item that gives night immunity like a bullet proof vest..

Power 3
    Investigate learn someones role that you target. you will not gain hidden information nor the alignment.

Power 4
    Basically bodyguard but follows power 2 rules also the attacker will die. With a condition that if the target is attacked by someone that can kill night immune you die instead"

I'm confused. This doesn't align with you saying he used Cute look on Tambry N1? How could a reflexive action target someone who didn't target him?

23. ISO #2673

Gideon's walk mechanic is:
    "At night you may take a enthusiastic walk around the town. If you visit someone that would otherwise kill you, you avoid it and you kill them instead. This counts as a visit to said player."
    And Old Man's kill apparently goes through protection, so both of them should have died, no?

24. ISO #2674

"Power 1
    cute look anyone attemting to visit you with this power active will be role blocked.

Power 2
    Murder once per game use ur sharp bunny teeth to kill someone. This kills even if heal via doctor style role however doesnt kill ppl with night imunity or an item that gives night immunity like a bullet proof vest..

Power 3
    Investigate learn someones role that you target. you will not gain hidden information nor the alignment.

Power 4
    Basically bodyguard but follows power 2 rules also the attacker will die. With a condition that if the target is attacked by someone that can kill night immune you die instead"

I'm confused. This doesn't align with you saying he used Cute look on Tambry N1? How could a reflexive action target someone who didn't target him?
    this is directed towards Wendy

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676

I was worried that Gideon might have actually have disguised as McGucket, so I went through all their posts, looking closely at their auras and comparing McGucket's aura before the disguise would have happened to after it would have happened.

But Gideon and McGucket have completely different auras! And McGucket's aura from before the disguise would have happened pretty closely matches his aura afterwards. ^^

There were some minor differences, but nothing so drastic as to suggest that it's Gideon in disguise! Maybe just a bad night's sleep throwing off his aura?

Still doesn't explain how McGucket could be alive if what Wendy said is true, but we can at least rule out McGucket being disguised as the reason. ^^

27. ISO #2677

"Power 1

Power 2

Power 3

Power 4

Well I was paraphrasing so.. Since I cant copy and paste. Even though with this role as it stands.. Its a directed action.. So it wasnt intentional misinformation..

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

30. ISO #2680

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

Most likely
    Some things to consider:

If McGucket is town:
    You protect me, McGucket protects you, we eliminate Dipper.
    Go into day 5 with one of: 3v1v1, 3v2, 2v1v1, or 2v2
    But in all of the scenarios either both of us are still alive

We should have very good winning chances in every scenario except for 2v2 ^^
    Even in the 2v1v1 we have good chances as we have two 50/50 chances to win - either find the scum with KP or you correctly guess who scum will target and you save them.

The only risk is the 2v2 scenario which would require Wendy + Soos being scum that can win together (eg Mafia)
    In which case, we can still win, but chances are harder, requires two correct 50/50 guesses in a row on your part.

I initially ruled out Wendy + Soos scum team because of how much they went after each other on day 1, but I forgot that we've now heard from multiple sources that scum chats were anonymous until after Gideon died, so Wendy and Soos going at each other on day 1 is actually not an anti-pairing at all, especially since they kind of stopped going after each other as soon as Gideon died iirc.

But in order for that team to exist, it would mean Dipper would have to be the other Illuminati who bussed his teammate in hilariously poor fashion as he scum-slipped their win-con in the process, leading to his own elimination the very next day. Not to mention that it's likely impossible anyway since Illuminati shouldn't be able to use their elimination save on someone in the Illuminati according to the rolecard Blendin flipped.

If McGucket is scum:
    Doing the same "You protect me, McGucket protects you, we eliminate Dipper." runs the risk of McGucket being on a scum team with Wendy or Soos and we lose a 2v2 where you're probably dead.

If it's 2v1v1 there are still some chances for town as McGucket would be outted scum, and 3v1 would be an easy win.

Thoughts?

33. ISO #2683

If gideon visited me with his action, I should be dead, not disguised, not converted.

The deathnote also implicates me directly in his murder. If I didn't visit gideon, he shouldn't be dead, nor should there be a deathnote implicating me.

So some error has been made or several convoluted mechanics we know nothing about are coalescing at once.

34. ISO #2684

35. ISO #2685

@FM-Wendy Corduroy Would you mind pestering host to confirm you did get the correct actions for me/gidi on n2 and that you're sticking with these actions?
    Consider host pestered. Also, already have the answer. Another of host errors..

Gideon Gleeful: went on a walk to Blendins house

Old Man McGucket: Uses cute ability on Gideon.

Host was extremely so im not gonna blame host for these errors.. But, It does make me look bad as if im intentionally misleading you.. I assure you that isnt the case.

36. ISO #2686

Host was extremely so im not gonna blame host for these errors.. But, It does make me look bad as if im intentionally misleading you.. I assure you that isnt the case.
    extremely busy over that night*

37. ISO #2687

38. ISO #2688

39. ISO #2689

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

43. ISO #2693

44. ISO #2694

Some things to consider:

If McGucket is town:
    You protect me, McGucket protects you, we eliminate Dipper.
    Go into day 5 with one of: 3v1v1, 3v2, 2v1v1, or 2v2
    But in all of the scenarios either both of us are still alive

We should have very good winning chances in every scenario except for 2v2 ^^
    Even in the 2v1v1 we have good chances as we have two 50/50 chances to win - either find the scum with KP or you correctly guess who scum will target and you save them.

The only risk is the 2v2 scenario which would require Wendy + Soos being scum that can win together (eg Mafia)
    In which case, we can still win, but chances are harder, requires two correct 50/50 guesses in a row on your part.

I initially ruled out Wendy + Soos scum team because of how much they went after each other on day 1, but I forgot that we've now heard from multiple sources that scum chats were anonymous until after Gideon died, so Wendy and Soos going at each other on day 1 is actually not an anti-pairing at all, especially since they kind of stopped going after each other as soon as Gideon died iirc.

But in order for that team to exist, it would mean Dipper would have to be the other Illuminati who bussed his teammate in hilariously poor fashion as he scum-slipped their win-con in the process, leading to his own elimination the very next day. Not to mention that it's likely impossible anyway since Illuminati shouldn't be able to use their elimination save on someone in the Illuminati according to the rolecard Blendin flipped.

If McGucket is scum:
    Doing the same "You protect me, McGucket protects you, we eliminate Dipper." runs the risk of McGucket being on a scum team with Wendy or Soos and we lose a 2v2 where you're probably dead.

If it's 2v1v1 there are still some chances for town as McGucket would be outted scum, and 3v1 would be an easy win.

Thoughts?
    If McGucket is scum, I think he's Illuminati. There's no way Dipper is Illuminati(mech impossible because of the judge), so if they are scum aligned, they're mafia, and that means 2v1v1 is the most likely scenario for tomorrow, possibly even 3v1 if we misinterpreted some things.

The reason I think McGucket would be illuminati and not mafia is because of how buddy buddy he was with Blendin. He wanted to let Blendin live for the longest time, and corroborated a lot of the story day 2 when Blendin was attacking you (he generally stayed out of the thick of it though, which I still find quite weird. Like he said SOME things to fuel the fire, but he didn't dive deep and get into the meat of the argument really.)

I think it's also worth mentioning Soos could be the illuminati instead, though this is mainly based on the Robbie kill. Blendin could communicate to Soos that Robbie was neighborizer, and Soos could then submit the kill with that purpose.

45. ISO #2695

Good to know.

46. ISO #2696

@AIVION

I was asking AIVION too many questions and she just was like

"you know what?
    if you can get even a single scum player to say in the thread
    "I am scum, and I win tonight."
    then ill give both you and that scum a win if you both are alive at night
    but uh oh
    this is KRC
    you can say whatever u want
    no one will care or believe you :3

Go ahead and tell them
    Go ahead!
    See what happens
    no one will do it
    UwU"

Sooo uhhhh... if any of you scum want the free win, there you go.

47. ISO #2697

@AIVION

"you know what?
    but uh oh
    this is KRC

Go ahead and tell them
    Go ahead!
    See what happens
    no one will do it
    UwU"

OwO

The fact that Bruce Almighty is in this post makes it feel more authentic

But I won't confirm or deny whatever the hell this post means :3 Was just here for Bruce. I will be on my way now!

Ta Ta~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

48. ISO #2698

@AIVION

"you know what?
    but uh oh
    this is KRC

Go ahead and tell them
    Go ahead!
    See what happens
    no one will do it
    UwU"

Mabel just won the game

49. ISO #2699

and before anyone asks, yes, that is exactly what she said. And yes I did ask, I asked:
    "can I paste a picture of what you just said in the thread?"
    and you said:
    "no
    but you can copy paste what i said no one will believe you"
    and then she sent one of those cute discord nitro emojis xP

50. ISO #2700