S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Traction. People feel more strongly about yuesford than zz. We get more info from his death.

The "if he's town we're fucked" is referring to me and blink as townreads, not town as a whole. As someone who is pushing rather strongly for this lynch over auwt, it reflects poorly on me. Blink is doing basically nothing so it reflects poorly on him.
    Why are you pushing to vote for an information lunch driven by a clique and death tunnel from Justice instead of trying to vote out a scum??
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote mike
    Blink is also doing 0 things to help town win by providing reads. I wouldn't be surprised if he was mafia either.

My top mafia team this game is
    Blink-Ceko-Martin

with this as the following next

Blink-FM Magoroth-Martin

I have some idea to what role Ceko may be, but only time will tell.

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    I don't care what you guys said. I skipped most of page 16 too. If you guys are all sheeping on Yues and ZZ, I won't take anyone who says anything after seriously anymore. Mod players like me have played with them, so we know when they're town and when they're not. Willing to bet both my balls they're both town, and so is Light. Martingg and the anonymous FM guy should be our priority. Martin has lead next to nothing, and the anon guy has done nothing but reaffirm others and snowballing on lynches.
    I guess you ignored my pings too.
    I voted Auwt. Care to join me? Martin won't get lynched today.

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Why are you pushing to vote for an information lunch driven by a clique and death tunnel from Justice instead of trying to vote out a scum??
    ...because I think he's also scum?

Stop scumpainting me!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I guess you ignored my pings too.
    I voted Auwt. Care to join me? Martin won't get lynched today.
    Auwt is in my towncore. Sorry Ceko. Maybe the day after until we have more info, right now Martingg is the safest lynch to PROVE you're not scum!team with him.

9. ISO #809

Blink is also doing 0 things to help town win by providing reads. I wouldn't be surprised if he was mafia either.

My top mafia team this game is
    Blink-Ceko-Martin

with this as the following next

Blink-FM Magoroth-Martin

I have some idea to what role Ceko may be, but only time will tell.
    Hey!
    You can't say that!
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

Banana I'm gonna be real with you chief I don't have incredibly strong scumreads right now. I've been held in a high standing all game until this point and I get my reads best when I'm under some kind of pressure.

I've got some pretty good ideas of who is town but I can't just vote for people I think are town.

15. ISO #815

@WrathCyber

It's really mean to lynch Martin today. This is his first game on Sc2Mafia in a while and he just finished playing in an MU championships game.

(You can hate me forever for using this kind of AtE when this game ends if I flip as scum.)

Also, I don't want to follow your lead when you're clearly buddying with Yuesford and ZZOrange because they're your friends from the mod.
    :/ I also hate it when scum!team buss each other

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

And it's interesting to mention how you know I'm buddying with Yues and ZZ, which means that you freudian-slipped into knowing that they're town if you're not outright accusing I'm bussing with them(which any normal town member would claim). What role besides mafia knows who's town D1?

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Just for the context.

ZZ said let's go for top 2 posters.
    TOP 2 were ceko+you(banana)
    Light said doing this is scummy.
    Light was TOP 3.

Asking to kill top 2 posters is like asking to kill bottom 2 posters.
    Do you feel it's scummy to ask to kill bottom 2 posters ? I don't, and I don't think anybody here does.
    Do you feel it's scummy to ask to kill top 2 posters ? I don't, but apparently someone here does.

With that in mind, there are only 3 possible explanations.

Light is teamed with either you or ceko (more ceko imo).
    Light is scared as top3 and does not want to let zz live (for specific reasons, if you see what's my point here).
    Light is pushing a scum agenda.
    I have to admit that I reread your post about six times and deleted my response to it at least 3 times before I understood exactly what you're saying here. Okay. I think I see how you're thinking. It's kinda real tin foil. Like extreme tin foil. Do you have anything more to substantiate your read on light other than this stretch of a theory?

20. ISO #820

Things are beginning to fall into place a little bit but I suspect I'm not gonna feel particularly strongly about anything until halfway through d2.

Yuesford is a "good enough" target right now. The fact that his wagon is getting this much friction when he'd be such an easy target to villainize for scum tells me there might actually be some weight behind it, plus Yagami and Varcron are heading the wagon (yagami doesnt have a good reason but i know he's town) gives me some faith in it. This started as a sheep vote but I actually have faith here now and I don't feel its the right choice to move my vote anymore.

Do you think Yuesford is town? @BananaCucho

21. ISO #821

Unless there's some major revelation or something big changes my position I expect this will be where my vote is locked for the rest of the day.

22. ISO #822

...because I think he's also scum?

Stop scumpainting me!
    Hahaha man don't use that word that makes me think you think I'm scum scumpainting you. But really I'm just trying to point out that this train on Yusuf is plain bad. It's akin to random lunching.

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

With this post you are literally suggesting people should not get more out of Yuesford.
    Are you already considering him as a dead slot?
    I'm wondering why.

With this post you are confirming an intentional forced narrowing of the choice to your voters.
    Good for you, some looked to be on the same wavelength.
    I'm wondering why.

And to conclude, the use of "then" here is shaky.
    Should I understand it as "If they [Light_Yagami's train] try to change your mind then they are scums"
    That's a damn shortcut man.

Your post is literally awful.
    BananaCucho
    Here is another point, although this one comes post vote.

Light_Yagami
    What about the first point here for instance ?
    I've only seen you answer the third one as far as I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

25. ISO #825

Things are beginning to fall into place a little bit but I suspect I'm not gonna feel particularly strongly about anything until halfway through d2.

Yuesford is a "good enough" target right now. The fact that his wagon is getting this much friction when he'd be such an easy target to villainize for scum tells me there might actually be some weight behind it, plus Yagami and Varcron are heading the wagon (yagami doesnt have a good reason but i know he's town) gives me some faith in it. This started as a sheep vote but I actually have faith here now and I don't feel its the right choice to move my vote anymore.

We can also think of scum like ceko pocketing light.

26. ISO #826

Banana I'm gonna be real with you chief I don't have incredibly strong scumreads right now. I've been held in a high standing all game until this point and I get my reads best when I'm under some kind of pressure.

I've got some pretty good ideas of who is town but I can't just vote for people I think are town.
    lol then it's a good thing in questioning you here right? ;)

I don't know if Yusuf is town or not. But given the shit show around those two I'm unwilling to vote there today. There isn't a good reason to vote Yusuf other than to PL. Which if we're going to PL let's do the Orange guy who is obviously worse. At least Yusuf posts and we'll have more time to figure them out.

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Yuesford contributed nothing to this thread besides his tunnel on Light, who I believe to be town, and his attacks toward me. However, tunnels don't come from scum. Yuesford's claim that he tunneled Light as a gambit to protect me doesn't make any sense.

However, here are some townie posts he made:

There's some tunneling on Light and suspicion thrown towards a joke comment Renegade made. Both are town tells, especially for Yuesford. In Last Hope, Yuesford was scum. When Yuesford got pressured, he gave zero town tells. Now, he seems genuinely angry that he's getting lynched on day 1. Yuesford's scumreads of Light and I are very reminiscent of how new players read scum; if you scumread me when I'm town, then you must be scum. Yuesford reminds me of town!PQRnHack from Last Hope.

@Stealthbomber16 you said that Yuesford derailed the game, but I'm pretty sure Yuesford can do that as either alignment. Besides, I don't think he intended to anyway. Light started a death-tunnel on Yuesford since the start of this day, even though you could argue that Yuesford was just trolling because we were in the RVS stage.

Yuesford hasn't contributed much, but I don't think he's capable of contributing much in the first place--especially when he's the target of a tunnel.

I think lynching Yuesford day 1 is the same as lynching Renegade on day 1. Perhaps we should stop tunneling Yuesford and consider voting Auwt.
    I may have missed this in my readings

But how exactly is Auwt a better lynch than Yues as of now? I'm confused.

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

Ceko is too much involved, that's a fact.
    Auwt looks like he doesn't want to play. I can totally see this from scum!Auwt, because he just had to replace in for a scum, which is probably the worst role to replace into.

Still way less scummy than entering the game with a skip vote.
    Why do I feel you are hiding something.
    Gut feeling's telling me.
    How is Auwt town here? This is the start of Auwt's tunnel on Light.

Heading to bed soooooon.
    Leaving my vote to the scummiest rn.
    Haven't fully read early pages though.

Defending top 2 posters
    +
    First skip voter get to perish.

-vote Light_Yagami
    This is another nonsensical reason to suspect Light. I'm tin-foiling, but Auwt may be self-aware scum who doesn't want to interact with the two highest posters, who at the time were Banana and I. Also, Auwt is sounding a lot like ZZOrange. Interestingly, ZZOrange had nothing to say about Auwt, but that could be because ZZOrange isn't reading the thread.

~~~

Auwt's tunnel on Light has made very little sense. I think Auwt started it because he realized that Yuesford and ZZOrange don't like Light. Also, I think Auwt is sticking with his tunnel because the votes on him are forcing him to stay consistent. I could include more quotes of Auwt tunneling Light, but all I can say about them is they make no sense.

Auwt's tunnel reminds me a lot of his scumread on PQRnHack in the Lazy 6p. Auwt's reasons for scumreading Light and PQRnHack simply make no sense. To be more specific, he's nitpicking at two posts Light made, and even nitpicked at a post I made with rainbow colors. The things Auwt finds scummy simply don't make sense. Since he's playing his scum meta and playing scummy in general, I think he's scum.

I read ISO's for Wrath and Yuesford, which led me to change my scumread on them. However, reading Auwt's ISO only solidified my scumread on him. Do what you want with this information from the player who's trying more than anyone else to game-solve.

34. ISO #834

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    It looks like Yues is paying more attention to the game this time 'round

I'm not sure if thats alignment indicative though, seeing as this is his second ever game.
    Yeah everyone should kinda drop meta talk when someone has only one other game to compare to

35. ISO #835

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ceko Is unwilling to vote Martin, I repeat Ceko is unwilling to vote Martin.
    I already explained why. I get the feeling you're not reading every post, so town shouldn't listen to you no matter what your alignment is.

36. ISO #836

This is pretty much it.

I don't like that there's so much traction against the Yuesford train right now by some of my null reads.

The alternative here is that if Yuesford flips town that clears a few people for me. We come back tomorrow and revisit blink, myself and whoever else pops on board.

I see that renegade hopped off. If Yuesford flips scum I'd be very willing to visit a renegade lynch tomorrow.

We're actually getting quite a bit of information from this, paradoxically.
    That's the problem, this is a flipless setup. With the amount of different trains on I'm unsure which ones are town and which are scum motivated. The Yues train lost a fair bit of steam ,and quite frankly my townreads excluding Blink and Ren are on that train.

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

This is pretty much it.

I don't like that there's so much traction against the Yuesford train right now by some of my null reads.

The alternative here is that if Yuesford flips town that clears a few people for me. We come back tomorrow and revisit blink, myself and whoever else pops on board.

I see that renegade hopped off. If Yuesford flips scum I'd be very willing to visit a renegade lynch tomorrow.

We're actually getting quite a bit of information from this, paradoxically.
    who else besides me is really trying to get zzorange over yuesford?
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

39. ISO #839

That's the problem, this is a flipless setup. With the amount of different trains on I'm unsure which ones are town and which are scum motivated. The Yues train lost a fair bit of steam ,and quite frankly my townreads excluding Blink and Ren are on that train.
    This is a perfect articulation of my current thoughts that I was struggling to express.

40. ISO #840

Velcro... Listen. Stealth says "my townreads are on the train" and you say "my townreads are on the train"

So both you and stealth are confbiasing the train because each other are on it? This is a poorly formed train

41. ISO #841

This detail is actually crucial. @Stealthbomber16 is in my towncore as well now.

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

Velcro... Listen. Stealth says "my townreads are on the train" and you say "my townreads are on the train"

So both you and stealth are confbiasing the train because each other are on it? This is a poorly formed train
    Yet you refuse to acknowledge my messages on why MartinGG is the best lynch right now?

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

you're villianizing him for stuff that zzorange is doing though. and that's scummy.

48. ISO #848

And it's interesting to mention how you know I'm buddying with Yues and ZZ, which means that you freudian-slipped into knowing that they're town if you're not outright accusing I'm bussing with them(which any normal town member would claim). What role besides mafia knows who's town D1?
    I think I saw ZZOrange's fervent defense of Yuesford then projected that onto your posts. In my defense, I don't see how you're so confident that both of these trolls are town when people play differently in FM and the mod. Also, that's a nitpicky reason to scumread me, so stick with it if you want.

I will do my best to ignore your slot until this day ends.

49. ISO #849

MartinGG safest lynch... why?

1) Ceko doesn't want me lynching him hard
    2) Martin hasn't contributed to any reads, and confirms Ceko immediately from one message

Now these two by themselves aren't strong points except when you look at
    1) and think to yourself: THIS IS A FLIPLESS SETUP WHERE MAFIA MEMBERS DEFENDING THEIR BUDDIES ARE NOT PUNISHED.
    2) NO TOWN OUT OF THEIR MIND CONFIRMS ANOTHER TOWN OUT OF 1 MESSAGE QUOTE

50. ISO #850

lol then it's a good thing in questioning you here right? ;)

I don't know if Yusuf is town or not. But given the shit show around those two I'm unwilling to vote there today. There isn't a good reason to vote Yusuf other than to PL. Which if we're going to PL let's do the Orange guy who is obviously worse. At least Yusuf posts and we'll have more time to figure them out.
    this is what i've been saying.