S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 54
Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 4823
  1. ISO #2651

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You can keep calling me a bad player. I've posted my reads on you if you think i'm scum advocate for my lynch, tell people who my partners are. Stop fucking sitting there calling me bad over and over. You obviously can't take the pressure of having a vote and scumread on you.

You keep posting at me in a malicious way, i have to respond back to your constant baseless discredits and its silly.
    You literally haven't even read my posts just "skimmed it" - shut up about your """reads"""

Your entire read was predicated on calling me an OOG liar.

2. ISO #2652

3. ISO #2653

You can keep calling me a bad player. I've posted my reads on you if you think i'm scum advocate for my lynch, tell people who my partners are. Stop fucking sitting there calling me bad over and over. You obviously can't take the pressure of having a vote and scumread on you.

You keep posting at me in a malicious way, i have to respond back to your constant baseless discredits and its silly.
    You literally don't have any read on me, your ""reads"" have been discredited time and time ago, by multiple people

4. ISO #2654

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    you're scum because you refused to answer questions addressed to you, threw a tantrum, and then discredited me saying I was jester, like bro jester or not the questions need answering, and if im a jester why are you just going offline? you literally left the thread and then blamed it on "oh I thought the day was over", if the day was over why didn't you hang around to see what MM flipped?
    1. I'm not answering the same shit I've answered before. Fuck off.

2. "Tantrum"

I AM NOT TEMPLAR!!!!!!

I didn't even know about that role and that it was a jester until like 20 minutes ago
    I was extremely pissed because the case on me was literally nonsensical -.-
    OMG WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING LIKE IM NOT MAKING SENSE AND INCONSISTENT
    THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE GAMES WHERE IM GOING INSANE AND ATTACKING EVERYONE WITH A PITCHFORK
    3. Me closing my browser tab for 4 minutes / = / offline.

4. Why would I need to hang around to see MM's flip when I knew you were lying anyway? You have acknowledged you lied.

You should be grateful that anyone is entertaining you after leading us in circular questioning, lying and then dropping a copy-pasta shitwall.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

7. ISO #2657

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    You literally haven't even read my posts just "skimmed it" - shut up about your """reads"""

Your entire read was predicated on calling me an OOG liar.
    No it wasn't I provided other reasons your so full of it dude.

All this information is in the thread, you keep dragging me into your bullshit every time i'm fucking online.

I scum read you bro deal with it

-vote lag attack
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

10. ISO #2660

All this information is in the thread, you keep dragging me into your bullshit every time i'm fucking online.

-vote lag attack
    lmao, now look at this idiot - there are at least two thunderdomes in the game, yet all he cares about is lynching his shitty read based on his 3 minutes of "skimming"

11. ISO #2661

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

2. "Tantrum"

4. Why would I need to hang around to see MM's flip when I knew you were lying anyway? You have acknowledged you lied.

You should be grateful that anyone is entertaining you after leading us in circular questioning, lying and then dropping a copy-pasta shitwall.
    you've not answered everything... for example why did you visit yuesford? and why did you jump to S+S immediately? I would do that if I had reasons to scum read blinkskater beforehand, so I assume you did. what were those reasons?

how would you know I was lying? lol
    I hadn't admitted it at the time

12. ISO #2662

13. ISO #2663

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

2. "Tantrum"

no u (*AHEM* frinckles is throwing a tantrum while accusing oberon of throwing a tantrum, hmm frinckles looks even scummier now)
    oberon i liked ur iso on frinckles, or "copy-pasta shitwall" as outed scum likes to call it xD

14. ISO #2664

-vote lag attack
    thankfully, there are already four votes on frinckles,

UWOWU HEWWO!!!

15. ISO #2665

16. ISO #2666

@Frinckles

Town~Frinckles + Town~MM means Magus visited MM, which means scum~Yuesford + scum/templar~blinkskater + scum/templar~Oberon

Why are you not in favor of lynching MM in order to out 3 of the 4 scum?
    This makes alot of sense

Both MM and Pringly boi are in my scum read category currently, with one having a confirmed read, I propose this:

We lynch MM today, deal with Frinckles tomorrow.

I'm fine with either lynch if that hasn't been clear, except I agree with Lag in that we should deal with the hard scum read first

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

17. ISO #2667

Just to point something out, as a thought...

We don't know for sure that ANYONE visited Blink N1 at all (other than Frinckles's lead). In other words, any player X could have said some Y visited some Z, with Z(Blink) unable to confirm and Y as it stands now (Yues) neither admitting nor denying.

Would scum!Frinckles make this play? And if so, then what does he know about Y or Z (if anything) and does it suggest anything about Y or Z affiliation with X...

I will have to think about that.

18. ISO #2668

you've not answered everything... for example why did you visit yuesford? and why did you jump to S+S immediately? I would do that if I had reasons to scum read blinkskater beforehand, so I assume you did. what were those reasons?

how would you know I was lying? lol
    I hadn't admitted it at the time
    i've wanted to know this myself
    @Frinckles

i heavily townread blink and yues before you dropped that bomb of an archer claim. why u destroy my towncore ;W;

19. ISO #2669

20. ISO #2670

-vote lag attack
    Blink can you post your read list? I'm curious where you stand on everyone

And I mean basically everyone.

21. ISO #2671

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This makes alot of sense

Both MM and Pringly boi are in my scum read category currently, with one having a confirmed read, I propose this:

We lynch MM today, deal with Frinckles tomorrow.

I'm fine with either lynch if that hasn't been clear, except I agree with Lag in that we should deal with the hard scum read first

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Oberon was apparently lying about being Knight... so the MM vs Oberon thunderdome is canceled

Back to Frinckles vs Blinkskater + Yuesford

22. ISO #2672

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674

Oberon was apparently lying about being Knight... so the MM vs Oberon thunderdome is canceled

Back to Frinckles vs Blinkskater + Yuesford
    Where did he say that? I must have missed it.

Also I'm not allowing scum to hammer so until I see it

-vote unvote

Flip flop harder reeeeeeeeeee

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i've wanted to know this myself
    @Frinckles

i heavily townread blink and yues before you dropped that bomb of an archer claim. why u destroy my towncore ;W;
    Because had Wrath already claimed a hero role, so what other role could Yues be? You even notice that Frinckles asked what Wrath claimed and then entered the think tank again for a few minutes after he confirmed Wrath claimed

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post

We don't know for sure that ANYONE visited Blink N1 at all (other than Frinckles's lead). In other words, any player X could have said some Y visited some Z, with Z(Blink) unable to confirm and Y as it stands now (Yues) neither admitting nor denying.

Would scum!Frinckles make this play? And if so, then what does he know about Y or Z (if anything) and does it suggest anything about Y or Z affiliation with X...

fuck this

even more scumpoints. u are not helping town AT ALL with this endless setup speculation. SETUP SPECULATION IS A STRATEGY EVILS USE TO DISTRACT FROM SCUMHUNTING

give us ur scumreads. just focus on scumreading for the rest of the game.

30. ISO #2680

Hey guys look at my scum list

LagAttack

Does this trigger you bro, you wanna call me bad don't you?
    Honestly kind of flattered that I could get a supposed "veteran" to tunnel so hard in my first game LOL
    Like you're not even hiding it - you don't care about scum reading or lynching the thunderdomes

31. ISO #2681

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post

Yues has said that he leveled up Blink.

Blink has said he was leveled up.

My claim checks out.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

35. ISO #2685

36. ISO #2686

Blink can you post your read list? I'm curious where you stand on everyone

And I mean basically everyone.
    As of now I have my doubts as to frinckles being real.

I can't see him doing what he did the way he did as town, there's just to much agenda to it the way he jumped straight into Yues and I are SVS. There was no like interaction in thread to figure out what was what, it just seemed way to calculated. I could see frinckles doing this to out most of the PR'S, which did happen, and to try and take the heat off Lagattack. Frinckles knows I usually push my scum reads to hell and back, and fmpov after the OZY lynch, and the Lag train kind of disolving, I think it made Lag look sus. I can totally see a Lag+frinckles team ATM. Lag's behavior has been relentless, bashing me everytime i'm in thread.

I'm not sure where oberon/wrath fit in I assume jester between one of them and the other could probably be scum. I do get the feel mags been a bit pockety on me but IDK. I could see him as town but after his gambit I'm not so sure. He also doesn't fit into the frinck+lag team.

At this point in time the third scum eludes me. I thought it was PQR for how opportunistic he seemed when frinckles and Lag seemed like they were trying to bury me, but he's looked better as of late.

i only strongly TR ceko and Yues

37. ISO #2687

38. ISO #2688

Honestly kind of flattered that I could get a supposed "veteran" to tunnel so hard in my first game LOL
    Like you're not even hiding it - you don't care about scum reading or lynching the thunderdomes
    I'm tunneling you because you're scummy I can't fathom why you don't understand this

39. ISO #2689

Can't wait to be called scum by Oberon + blink for "information posting"

Town Power Role Claims (That is people that claimed to have started as a power role, not leveled up)
    • Frinckles - claims Archer tracked Yuesford visiting blink, leveled up
    • WrathCyber - claims Rogue, hid behind #2
    • Oberon - claims Knight checked MM as Shadow, leveled up

Level Up Claims
    • blinkskater - claims leveled up villager and chose Paladin (unable to use night action - which as clarified by Auwt, Auwt initially made a mistake, and this is actually what happens when a villager levels up)

Villager Claims
    • LagAttack
    • theoneceko
    • CRichard
    • Yuesford (Some people are saying he softed-Magus, but both ceko and I having played with him a lot in the mod read this more as sarcasm)
    • PQR

Extra-Believable Villager Claims
    • OzyWho

No Role Claims
    • MM
    • ZZorange
    • Varcron

Other Claims
    • MM claims to have been roleblocked

Based on this, here's what we can deduce pretty-confidently:
    • (blinkskater was leveled up by Magus) OR (blinkskater is scum AND a scum was leveled up by Magus)
    • There is at least 1 liar among Oberon, Frinckles, and WrathCyber

Things we can NOT have any confidence in beyond just reads:
    • blinkskater is town.

Magus level up notification is received at the start of the night, and it is received by everyone, including shadows and including people already at max level (Darkness). Therefore if Magus leveled up EITHER of the shadows OR the Darkness, then they would have told their scummates this in night chat. They could have then chosen blinkskater to be the one to fake-claim leveled up (Magus can't CC it without immediately getting outed). They could have left the option to fake-claim a level up open - so any of them could claim it if they come under fire. Blinkskater could have actually have been Shadow/Darkness that received the level up and therefore no need to fake-claim level up, just claim town that was leveled up.

This scenario in particular seems even more likely to me because he chose Paladin - if he were so absolutely positive on his scumread on me, why not just choose knight to get a free level 2??

But that last point aside, it's still not possible to know that blinkskater is town, just that he was the one leveled up.

Another very important piece of mechanics:
    If Yuesford is Magus and Frinckles isn't lying about the visit - then the visit was NOT visiting blink to level him up - that visit is done during the DAY and therefore invisible to Archer/Watchful Ranger.

It could have been Magus visiting his freshly minted town power role to protect them - but given the fact that scum has literally no way to kill a town power role on night 1 - that seems kind of unlikely.

I think working off of the fact that there is at least one liar among Frinckles, WrathCyber, Oberon is the best place to start.

Is there one liar among the group? Or multiple?
    Given that there haven't been any other town power role CC's, I think it is safe to say that two of those three are TPR.
    That leaves the third being most likely Templar - but also possibly scum (eg Shaman brewing for a two-for-one suicide deal as ceko mentioned)

Scenarios:
    Oberon is not the liar
    If Oberon is not the liar then MM is scum 100% - not too much more to analyze here.

Oberon IS the liar
    I don't think scum~Oberon makes nearly as much sense as templar~Oberon in this case. Only way scum~Oberon would work here is if he's banking on people reading his play as too scummy to be scum or something

Frinckles is not the liar
    If Frinckles is not lying then Yuesford is. Which makes Yuesford either Magus, Darkness, Fanatic, or Slime
    Slime only makes sense with templar~blinkskater - since why would slime visit someone who wasn't being leveled down?
    Fanatic~Yuesford or Darkness~Yuesford means we have scum~blinkskater
    Magus~Yuesford doesn't make much sense, since if blink was the one leveled up, then Ground Magus is really the only form that makes sense, but Shadows have no way to kill a town power role on night 1 anyway, so why waste the ground magus state WHICH CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE IN THE WHOLE GAME on a night where blink literally could not have died?

Frinckles IS the liar
    This explains Yuesford claiming villager. Because he's therefore villager.
    I have no idea if this makes Frinckles Templar or Scum though

WrathCyber is not the liar
    Nothing very interesting here - other than it means that either Frinckles or Oberon are liars. Although not interesting - this would be surprising, since I think templar~WrathCyber is particularly likely. Earlier he was saying that Frinckles shouldn't bother checking him, because as Rogue he would just get redirected to whoever Wrath was hiding behind. When I corrected him saying that then Frinckles would see Wrath visiting himself - Wrath had nothing to say about this, when he could have easily have been excited at the opportunity to be auto-confirmed - I think this was a slip indicating Wrath is the liar of the three.

WrathCyber IS the liar
    I think in this scenario, templar~WrathCyber is far more likely than scum~WrathCyber. It also means we have a likely scum team of MM/Yuesford/blinkskater

Okay so there's some stuff in here that's really good, I'd like to highlight it

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack
    Frinckles IS the liar
    This explains Yuesford claiming villager. Because he's therefore villager.
    I have no idea if this makes Frinckles Templar or Scum though
    Yuesford claiming villager could be a big brain ploy to get Frinckles lynched, if you notice most of the MM train went to the Frinckles lynch train within 4 hours of my posting.

Frinckles seeing Yuesford visit Blink could potentially mean that Yuesford is a scum role of some kind, seeing as he claimed villager. Between the two one of them is scum, we just can't really tell who yet. I'd be inclined to leave that until post MM lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack
    WrathCyber IS the liar
    I think in this scenario, templar~WrathCyber is far more likely than scum~WrathCyber. It also means we have a likely scum team of MM/Yuesford/blinkskater
    I don't agree with blinkskater being in this list, I can agree with the MM/Yuesford because mechanically MM is proven scum and there is a scum between Yues/Pringles but I do not think that blink is the scum in this scenario at all.

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

43. ISO #2693

he wanted to Lynch Frinckles before I said to Lynch MM
    lol, okay keep townclearing yourself bud

on a more serious note, there's a small chance you are scum. you played me hard the last time you were scum in that game with wisp i think i was the only one who townread you on day 2 cuz you sounded so "genuine."

still want to lynch frinckles bc his flip will give us SO MUCH INFOOOOO. of course, i also think he's scum

44. ISO #2694

45. ISO #2695

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i knew you were scum. frinckles was right about you all along

reeeeeeeeeee
    No I'm just being indecisive because who I choose to lynch will likely determine the outcome of this game

MM is the safest lynch right now.

Yuesford and Frinckles has a scum in them, but we need to deal with the confirmed first.

46. ISO #2696

Okay so there's some stuff in here that's really good, I'd like to highlight it

Yuesford claiming villager could be a big brain ploy to get Frinckles lynched, if you notice most of the MM train went to the Frinckles lynch train within 4 hours of my posting.

Frinckles seeing Yuesford visit Blink could potentially mean that Yuesford is a scum role of some kind, seeing as he claimed villager. Between the two one of them is scum, we just can't really tell who yet. I'd be inclined to leave that until post MM lynch.

I don't agree with blinkskater being in this list, I can agree with the MM/Yuesford because mechanically MM is proven scum and there is a scum between Yues/Pringles but I do not think that blink is the scum in this scenario at all.
    If Yues is scum and Pringles is town, what role could Yues possibly be where he would be scum visiting town?

47. ISO #2697

No I'm just being indecisive because who I choose to lynch will likely determine the outcome of this game

MM is the safest lynch right now.

Yuesford and Frinckles has a scum in them, but we need to deal with the confirmed first.
    MM is not confirmed anything I'm not Knight

48. ISO #2698

49. ISO #2699

50. ISO #2700