User Tag List

Page 40 of 97 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 4823
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This gives you big boy scum points

Blink is my current #1 town read along with Pringles after EOD1 (Pringles probably more so since he was off in never never land trying to lynch me with no one supporting him towards EOD, means likely he is town that has a misread)
    Oh boy, you're in for some interesting plot twists LMAO

3. ISO #1953

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This gives you big boy scum points

Blink is my current #1 town read along with Pringles after EOD1 (Pringles probably more so since he was off in never never land trying to lynch me with no one supporting him towards EOD, means likely he is town that has a misread)
    Lets see how you feel after you catch up with the thread.

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    hey, can u at least explain why u trust frinckles and mm more than me? u realize both are very good players, so they can fake scum quite easily.
    @CRichardForumLies you conveniently forgot to answer this question. just like how you conveniently ignored a part of something varc said when i was fake-tunneling varc (@varcron you should remember this).

wow, it looks like my fake-tunnel worked!!!

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    OzyWho (5 [L-3]):
    WrathCyber, PQRnHack, CRichardForumLies, Yuesford, Marshmallow Marshall

This is where i'm currently at.
    Richard's thoughts seem to align with my own but he's playing the game in a calculated way.
    I do have a strong read on meta read on MM as of now. Some people were saying meta wise he could be scum but I disagree. Day 1 his read on Ozy was bad, that's typical town MM on day 1 SHIT reads.

I don't have strong reads on Yues and PQR either way, but from POE one is likely SCUM.
    This aligns with my thoughts coming from EOD1, my faith in humanity is starting to come back (6 pages behind still)

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Probability, baby. If Frinckles is Archer, that leaves 1 fewer heroes to potentially visited you. And he doesn't think Magus or Priest would go on you.

The fact that you even bother to say the possibility of "leveled down by a scum" implies that you're not ready to say Yues leveled you down (you would know, if you were a hero). And guess what? If you were a hero and Frinckles is 2nd hero besides Magus, then what other role could visit you?
    There's always a possibility, ruling it out as completely impossible makes your views biased.

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

hey, can u at least explain why u trust frinckles and mm more than me? u realize both are very good players, so they can fake scum quite easily.
    How am I supposed to know this question was for me?
    So you think Frinckles would risk going into a 1 for 1 with blink if they were scum, knowing that losing one scum for the price of a villager hurts the scum a lot more than 1 villager lost hurts the village.
    Frinckles was probably milking the situation as much as possible before forcing a thunderdome between themselves vs blink + Yuesford.
    If we get two scum for the price of one town, Frinckles gets my MVP vote personally.
    If Frinckles is fake, we resolve the one for one.
    That's good for village either way.

MM feels like a wrong villager concerning Ozy and I should unvoted if I wasn't so tired and going to bed at EoD.
    Tunnel me all you want, just don't expect us to be buddies post game.

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

@LagAttack

UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    @theoneceko

UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! IF YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT FRINCKLES I'LL SHEEP YOU FOREVER LMAO UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!! UWOWU HEWWO!!!

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

oh yeah, remember we're not even halfway through this day yet, so don't turbo anyone. especially not blink.

pls wait for me before you lynch anyone ;W;
    I'm keeping my vote on blink because I don't want some alt-train to gain momentum over blink vs frinckles (including on Richard ;W;)

But if anyone sees the train on blink as an opportunity to cut the day short with a quickhammer, that's HUGE amount of scum points on them

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

i was suspicious of ozy's lynch. i should've derailed it >_>

no one defended lag except for me

no one defended blink except for me

~~~

frinckles, ur only chance of winning is by destroying my towncore, and rn the only way u can do that is by faking archer. if that's exactly what ur doing, then checkmate.
    it's alright. Like I've said, if blink flips town I shoot frinckles. If he doesn't I shoot Yuisgood.

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    I'm keeping my vote on blink because I don't want some alt-train to gain momentum over blink vs frinckles (including on Richard ;W;)

But if anyone sees the train on blink as an opportunity to cut the day short with a quickhammer, that's HUGE amount of scum points on them
    *sigh* what the hell

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

33. ISO #1983

"How am I supposed to know this question was for me?
    So you think Frinckles would risk going into a 1 for 1 with blink if they were scum, knowing that losing one scum for the price of a villager hurts the scum a lot more than 1 villager lost hurts the village.
    Frinckles was probably milking the situation as much as possible before forcing a thunderdome between themselves vs blink + Yuesford.
    If we get two scum for the price of one town, Frinckles gets my MVP vote personally.

MM feels like a wrong villager concerning Ozy and I should unvoted if I wasn't so tired and going to bed at EoD.
    Tunnel me all you want, just don't expect us to be buddies post game."

I answered your question already Ceko.
    But hey continue your trolling.

34. ISO #1984

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    it's alright. Like I've said, if blink flips town I shoot frinckles. If he doesn't I shoot Yuisgood.
    No offense, but that would require Magus leveling you up BEFORE the flip is seen - and in one of those scenarios there's a decent chance you're scum. Your ISO still feels a bit all over the place to me (and a number of other players I believe)

It is a good alternative that I think town should talk about as the day progresses - especially if there's no CC's to your hero claim

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    "How am I supposed to know this question was for me?

Tunnel me all you want, just don't expect us to be buddies post game."

I answered your question already Ceko.
    But hey continue your trolling.
    let me be more specific.

MarshMallow Marshal becomes obvious town if they post enough.
    They talked about Lag, which is on the consensus side yet it is what it is.
    this is an insanely scummy post coming from you, since you preemptively townread mm.

someone tell me straight in the face that isn't a TMI slip.

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

ceko, I think you're town. But can you explain to me where the value is on any train other than blink, frinckles, or yues?

One of them has to be scum
    i said frinckles is probably a shaman... but

-vote frinckles

also frinckles drawing so much attention to himself tells me he has some ulterior motive for claiming archer. that is, assuming frinckles is scum which i'm pretty sure he is. he probably just wants to out more pr's before dying.

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

@Frinckles you haven't answered any of my attacks against you other than "ceko always does this"

that's not a proper defense.

if this was the mod, you'd be lynched!!!
    This?

frinckles pulled off the exact same thing the last time i was in a game where he was scum.

obviously, auwt's word is final on what's going on here. i don't trust frinckles
    Is what you want me to respond to? I don't know what you want Ceko. I'm apparently a repetitive mafia genius. This isn't even directed at me.

Also Auwt shouldn't say shit because it could compromise the integrity of the game. You can allow Blink to lie about things in-thread fairly, or you could fuck the whole game by not trusting the host to do his job.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

42. ISO #1992

@LagAttack tell me straight in the face crichard didn't just tmi-slip by preemptively townclearing mm.
    Except I didn't town clear when I made that post.
    I said that MM is someone who can make themselves obvious town once they get involved and start playing.
    But hey, don't let your inability to comprehend things get in the way.

43. ISO #1993

I said that MM is someone who can make themselves obvious town once they get involved and start playing.
    EBWODP: Add MM after clear.
    I was noting how MM plays the game in a world where they are town.
    Man I can't wait for this game to be over.

44. ISO #1994

i said frinckles is probably a shaman... but

-vote frinckles

also frinckles drawing so much attention to himself tells me he has some ulterior motive for claiming archer. that is, assuming frinckles is scum which i'm pretty sure he is. he probably just wants to out more pr's before dying.
    So in this worst case scenario, Shaman means we mislynch a town power role, then Shaman gets lynched and takes out another town power role with them on the way out.

2 Town Power roles for 1 Shadow isn't a great trade... but it's not horrible. And with the other town power role claiming rogue - he'll be difficult for Shaman to actually target, so it'll more likely be 1 tower power role + 1 villager for a shadow - that's honestly about break even.

So even in the worst case here it's break even while giving a lot of information on how people sided after the flips.

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

@LagAttack tell me straight in the face crichard didn't just tmi-slip by preemptively townclearing mm.
    I don't know, tmi-slip, hmm yes I can see that.

There are a number of things that have caused me to scumread CRichard with too, tbh. But there's just much more value in the blink/frinckles/yuesford thunderdome

Especially because blink is tunneling super hard on me - and I know I'm town, so fmpov it's very important to get that shit figured out because otherwise the chance of a future mislynch is very high due to blink pushing me so hard

47. ISO #1997

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This?

Is what you want me to respond to? I don't know what you want Ceko. I'm apparently a repetitive mafia genius. This isn't even directed at me.

Also Auwt shouldn't say shit because it could compromise the integrity of the game. You can allow Blink to lie about things in-thread fairly, or you could fuck the whole game by not trusting the host to do his job.
    I don't understand this, not as like an AI thing, just as a "I'm new, this doesn't make sense to me" kind of thing. Why would clarifying a game mechanic when asked compromise the integrity of the game?

48. ISO #1998

why are you so trusting of ppl though? first frinckles then mm. if i was town, i'd be a lot more paranoid. i haven't seen u reevaluating reads, u literally go against the rule u have where people who go against the consensus are villagers, since you've been trying to stay in the consensus for the majority if not the entirety of this game.

49. ISO #1999

I don't know, tmi-slip, hmm yes I can see that.

There are a number of things that have caused me to scumread CRichard with too, tbh. But there's just much more value in the blink/frinckles/yuesford thunderdome

Especially because blink is tunneling super hard on me - and I know I'm town, so fmpov it's very important to get that shit figured out because otherwise the chance of a future mislynch is very high due to blink pushing me so hard
    Blink pushing you would spew you as village in a world where blink is scum.
    This is fine.
    Of course we just get Frinckles if in a world they're lying, which isn't the most likely world yet it can't be ruled out 100%.

50. ISO #2000

Hello Frinckles.
    I hope I have a more productive discussion with you, rather than someone I won't name right now *cough cough*.
    Hello Crichard.
    Trying to figure out who the third scum might be. Varcron makes a good candidate even if I've been the only one pushing him this game. I didn't really buy into Ozy's scumread on MM; And frankly Oberon is too all over the place even in his interactions with Blink.

As for the AFK's can reasonably clear Zzorange and #2 for now I guess.

Lastly, I think there was a world where scum!wrath fits perfectly into Blinkskater's play. But that world may be past us now. If it comes down to it, maybe re-investigate.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶