Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 83 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 4142
  1. ISO #2751

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    LOLOLOLOL

In what god-forsaken world do you think I would run at you like this and oppose you as scum? Are you crazy? That's never going to happen xD
    you're not really opposing me you just seem to be dismissing all of my points that I think are valid, when does a town MM just start dismissing points from a player he townreads?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #2752

Wowowow, where does the last paragraph come from? What's the link between your conclusion and the rest of your post? How is TvS only possible if there's an Actress, what the hell...

And no, not much. Your two trains have too much strong defense and going-at-each-other-with-insults-and-all + strong resistance to be TvT imo.
    The wouldn't put up such strong resistance if it wasn't actress because if their guy flips red - they would al get outed.
    You get the idea?

3. ISO #2753

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall you can't sit there and say that about huey if you were in his shoes and you thought efe was town you wouldn't vote him and push his lynch over yours.
    He wasn't even pushing it. He said it was just "ok". I don't even think his vote was there, actually. He voted Light instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2754

you're not really opposing me you just seem to be dismissing all of my points that I think are valid, when does a town MM just start dismissing points from a player he townreads?
    If your trusted friend IRL gets drunk and tells you to jump off a cliff, that you will grow wings and become able to fly, will you do it? :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #2755

First paragraph: Yes, but "i.e. the huey train" is not proved at all by your post, stop talking as if I was a stupid ass not understanding what the O so mighty god reader meant. It's seriously very annoying.

You know, it's not because you townread Light sometimes that you put much faith in his reads. Without comparing you to Light in terms of skill level, I believe you to be completely wrong (you're literally attacking the border of my town core + defending my highest scum read and the most logical mechanical lynch...), and therefore do not follow you. You're Town, not God. You don't have the ultimate knowledge of the universe. Nor do I, sure, but I do what I think is right; you do, too. Doesn't make me less convinced.
    I never said I did but you attacking my ego and discrediting my reads like that is noted. I am simply trying to make you understand why I think the way I do about huey and ozy, and you seem to want to sit there and throw discredits at me instead of talking to me about why you think the way you do.

6. ISO #2756

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    The wouldn't put up such strong resistance if it wasn't actress because if their guy flips red - they would al get outed.
    You get the idea?
    Hmm, I get the idea, but I don't agree with it. The only actually strong resistance here is from Blink, and I really think Blink is town here; plus, defending a scummate like that would be crazy, to the point of it being potentially judged "too scummy to be scum". All the others can simply get away with it because they didn't actively resist Huey's lynch.
    As for the tinfoil possiblity of you being scum, the one who would be in a bad light for defending you would clearly be me, and I know my own alignment, so no.

7. ISO #2757

8. ISO #2758

I never said I did but you attacking my ego and discrediting my reads like that is noted. I am simply trying to make you understand why I think the way I do about huey and ozy, and you seem to want to sit there and throw discredits at me instead of talking to me about why you think the way you do.
    I already exposed my scumread against Huey. It's not as if I had reads that I had not explained...

9. ISO #2759

if i'm drunk enough yeah probably
    Lol

10. ISO #2760

Wowowow, where does the last paragraph come from? What's the link between your conclusion and the rest of your post? How is TvS only possible if there's an Actress, what the hell...

And no, not much. Your two trains have too much strong defense and going-at-each-other-with-insults-and-all + strong resistance to be TvT imo.
    He's insulting me not huey.

11. ISO #2761

He's insulting me not huey.
    Yes, but the "camps" are fighting eachother in a twisted way. It's not pure.

12. ISO #2762

Townies just don't have that kind of reasoning. It's literally what you have written. Whatever you said after, I do not care about. Your thoughts were like that, and then you tried to take it back and build a town-like reasoning around it. If I'm wrong, well, I'll be damned lol. But I'm not going to just let you go and lynch my townread instead.
    If Ozy is your lover I swear to god i'm going to go apeshit lol

13. ISO #2763

14. ISO #2764

15. ISO #2765

The anti Huey camp is Standard Oil, they hate what im doing, what im saying, they know im right for attacking their evil monopolising corporate ways but they are tryna impeach me. SAVE YOUR GOVERNOR MY TOWNY PEOPLE, SAVE HUEY PIERCE LONG JR, SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

16. ISO #2766

17. ISO #2767

If Ozy is your lover I swear to god i'm going to go apeshit lol
    If Ozy is MMs Lover and Mag has MM, which is a theory i spoke of earlier, then fuuuuuuck man the game was rigged from the start.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

18. ISO #2768

Hmm, I get the idea, but I don't agree with it. The only actually strong resistance here is from Blink, and I really think Blink is town here; plus, defending a scummate like that would be crazy, to the point of it being potentially judged "too scummy to be scum". All the others can simply get away with it because they didn't actively resist Huey's lynch.
    As for the tinfoil possiblity of you being scum, the one who would be in a bad light for defending you would clearly be me, and I know my own alignment, so no.
    I just can't with that logic man it's not coming from a town POV, why do you CONSTANTLY ignore my points about how he is twisting things that are NAI into ABSOLUTES to fit his narratives, you literally ignore me EVERYTIME I bring that up?

19. ISO #2769

20. ISO #2770

I just can't with that logic man it's not coming from a town POV, why do you CONSTANTLY ignore my points about how he is twisting things that are NAI into ABSOLUTES to fit his narratives, you literally ignore me EVERYTIME I bring that up?
    What is he "twisting" here?

21. ISO #2771

Guys I think MM is lover here and he now has a scum wincon with ozy =(
    no lol

22. ISO #2772

Note that I've been townreading him since early D1... and there was no lover thing on D1.

23. ISO #2773

If thats true i will count my predictions as at least 50% correct. That would mean scum is 6 people and not lynching ozy leads to lylo.

24. ISO #2774

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    God damn it
    -vote Huey The Long

If anyone’s questioning this feel free.

I posted my reads early. Go on an fish for it
    Yeah I'm questioning it how about you give analysis instead of just coming in and putting a vote somewhere you seem to know absolutely NOTHING about.

25. ISO #2775

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    The anti Huey camp is Standard Oil, they hate what im doing, what im saying, they know im right for attacking their evil monopolising corporate ways but they are tryna impeach me. SAVE YOUR GOVERNOR MY TOWNY PEOPLE, SAVE HUEY PIERCE LONG JR, SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE.
    Lmao gettin desperate out here. Preach!

26. ISO #2776

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    If Ozy is MMs Lover and Mag has MM, which is a theory i spoke of earlier, then fuuuuuuck man the game was rigged from the start.
    that's fucking 2 extra scum, we need to do something about this NOW

27. ISO #2777

Yeah I'm questioning it how about you give analysis instead of just coming in and putting a vote somewhere you seem to know absolutely NOTHING about.
    Your right blink. I really should review the past 1000 post before I state something I already had my mind made up on.

28. ISO #2778

that's fucking 2 extra scum, we need to do something about this NOW
    If this is the case the only way i dont die is Aamirus or Varcron or if you believe stealth to be town then stealth switches to me and Mag doesnt come on.

29. ISO #2779

An holy shit figure it blink. You’ve bouncing mm around for days now. Is he town? Is he neaut?? You keep arguing with him an it’s starting to look like filler. And I dont add anything useful

30. ISO #2780

What is he "twisting" here?
    He's trying to push the narrative that mafia would never defend their ally from a lynch, that's not a fucking absolute because the point of playing mafia when your mafia is to coordinate with your allies and win the game. You literally disagreed with his logic. You can't see how he keeps trying to push absolutes on things that are NAI I will keep repeating my self idc,

31. ISO #2781

I wonder how desperate one has to be to straight up go from "He's scum, he has been pushing me and didn't stop when I talked about it!" to "He's the angel-protected lover of a scum" with absolute zero progression...

32. ISO #2782

33. ISO #2783

I wonder how desperate one has to be to straight up go from "He's scum, he has been pushing me and didn't stop when I talked about it!" to "He's the angel-protected lover of a scum" with absolute zero progression...
    Nah i actually still think your standard scum, the lover thing is a theory of mine from a while ago that i dont think is true rn.

34. ISO #2784

35. ISO #2785

36. ISO #2786

Your right blink. I really should review the past 1000 post before I state something I already had my mind made up on.
    Umm, you should explain why you place a vote before you place it. He never asked you to go review the past 1000 posts, he asked for a justification, and you gave none.

37. ISO #2787

I'm not saying to do that, i'm saying you can read a few of the most recent pages and give an analysis on it because I'm making arguments on why we should LYNCH OZY.

You couldn't even be bothered to comment on any of them.

38. ISO #2788

When’s the last time @Varcron and @Caustic said anything about this vote!
    Please stop deflecting on others and just explain your vote lol.
    You town reading him day one has nothing to do with choosing him as your lover.
    .................................................. ........

What if you're Huey's lover? Yeah, that makes sense! You've been defending him even though he's scummy. That makes sense! /s

39. ISO #2789

Justification? I put up a reads list SoD2 with reasons on why think anyone is anything in this game.

Huey messed up with the whole efe fiasco. I’ve had my mind set after that for YEARS.

The same with light with his ba backwards doc claim. But that’s for another discussion

40. ISO #2790

@Caustic I see you in the thread, can you please address my points, and tell me why you scumread Ozy over Huey? Saying they're TvS is ok, but it'd be nice to know who is the T and who is the S.

Also, friendly reminder that EoD is in less than 2 hours.

41. ISO #2791

An holy shit figure it blink. You’ve bouncing mm around for days now. Is he town? Is he neaut?? You keep arguing with him an it’s starting to look like filler. And I dont add anything useful
    Are you crazy? interacting with a player is the best thing you can do to assess their alignment, MM was super towny day one, gave me no reason to think other wise early day 2. I'm trying to solve the game and recent interactions with him don't seem to be sitting right because he seems to be ignoring certain points, and there's ZERO contemplation on considering a !scum Ozy here, which would be pointing to p scummy behavior, but my Not a wolf read on MM makes more sense to me via his current actions as if he would be defending his lover, it's something that just clicked in my brain.

42. ISO #2792

43. ISO #2793

Are you crazy? interacting with a player is the best thing you can do to assess their alignment, MM was super towny day one, gave me no reason to think other wise early day 2. I'm trying to solve the game and recent interactions with him don't seem to be sitting right because he seems to be ignoring certain points, and there's ZERO contemplation on considering a !scum Ozy here, which would be pointing to p scummy behavior, but my Not a wolf read on MM makes more sense to me via his current actions as if he would be defending his lover, it's something that just clicked in my brain.
    I just don't agree with your read on Ozy because I don't agree with your tells. I don't see the "narrative twisting" he's supposedly doing. You cannot call me scum for disagreeing with your reads.

44. ISO #2794

This is becoming a joke now with your discrediting, the thread is filled with progression because we just had interactions that prove this, the players just need to READ it.

Half of them are AFK tho or could give 2 shits about the game.

45. ISO #2795

I just don't agree with your read on Ozy because I don't agree with your tells. I don't see the "narrative twisting" he's supposedly doing. You cannot call me scum for disagreeing with your reads.
    i'm not calling you scum for disagreeing with my reads. Why are you saying that?

46. ISO #2796

Justification? I put up a reads list SoD2 with reasons on why think anyone is anything in this game.

Huey messed up with the whole efe fiasco. I’ve had my mind set after that for YEARS.

The same with light with his ba backwards doc claim. But that’s for another discussion
    I said Efe was town and i cleared up my incoherent thoughts post literally a few posts after.
    Efe was town.

47. ISO #2797

..... this is SO ANTI town I can't even

48. ISO #2798

i'm not calling you scum for disagreeing with my reads. Why are you saying that?
    Yeah, why?

The only reason you are removing your townread on me for is because I don't agree with the supposed "scumtells" you are pointing out.

49. ISO #2799

You are officially the player with the lowest content contribution. We need to be able to read you. You also need to keep up with the game at least a little bit, else your reads will just be outdated... you can't just ignore the info that appears later in the game. This is not the mod or IRL mafia.

50. ISO #2800

Please stop deflecting on others and just explain your vote lol.

.................................................. ........

What if you're Huey's lover? Yeah, that makes sense! You've been defending him even though he's scummy. That makes sense! /s
    It actually does make sense, but you can't just go "no-u" and expect it to hold any weight, I'm now even more convinced after this sarcastic little comment tbh.