★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★ - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1679
  1. ISO #1551

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I've played the exact opposite like I did as last game when I was detective. It should of been obvious I was trying to hide and should of scored a kill. I'm betting you that Helz tried to heal me.
    I acted like a TPR does. Not play the game and pretend their almighty power will solve it.
    You played the exact opposite because you're scum lol. You did not act like a TPR, you barely played the game and coasted through because there were more inactive players than you.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @PQRnHack
    @OzyWho

If you trust that I am town here, I need to guys to see Oberon as town who really shit on this gamestate.

Think why would a scum really do that?

You will know actress is already dead after today because the game will continue. This is 100%.

So ask yourself if Oberons not actress why in holy hell would he do what he did if he were actually scum here?

He wasn't trying to save anyone , and he deffinitly wasn't trying to save himself, he did that on his own accord being selfish, thinking that he alone would out the scums with his fake claim.

I need you guys to trust me tomorrow when I'm not here. <3
    You're confirmed town, lol.

Obviously there's no reason from SJ to not vote Ren from his point of view if he can't make a case for why he thinks Varcron was actress.

Ren is making more sense than SJ due to having a vote on SJ.

You say baker could be scum and Auwt was TPR. Is there any reason to think that? I expect Auwt to be TPR because no 2nd TPR claim now at LYLO - but for that same reason, Baker is TPR confirmed.

If there was a TPR outside auwt and baker, they would've claimed at LYLO.

So who's the scum outside SJ/Ren? PQR or Oberon? It's insane to not think Oberon - PQR has been pretty pure in my book whilst Oberon I expect to have claimed caroler to bait out a CC, and now is AFK because he gave up as scum after being universally scumread.

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You played the exact opposite because you're scum lol. You did not act like a TPR, you barely played the game and coasted through because there were more inactive players than you.
    Has it been this long since we've played? Have you forgotten me that much?

Don't forget I'm medicated now. This means I'm even more capable than I ever was.

Look back at my scum play. You will see I'm active and spend my posts befriending everyone.

If you think I'm stupid enough to do that scum play I'm personally insulted.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

*three people die*

Mafia win!

Congratulations to Superjack, Ozywho & Oberon!

(Renegade was a citizen btw)

A personal thank you to Renegade & Ozywho for replacing in and of course to my co-host Aivion! :]

That game was pretty wild. 3 Caroler claims, a triple kill a bunch of other crazy stuff. Thanks for playing.

Here is a link to the discord chat: https://discord.gg/VGg3JQUk

Last edited by Frinckles; March 16th, 2021 at 01:30 PM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

Don't forget I'm medicated now. This means I'm even more capable than I ever was.

Look back at my scum play. You will see I'm active and spend my posts befriending everyone.
    Tbf, I did call you out on playing below your town range due to you not scumhunting or contributing at all that game.

A little similar to your previous 3 days this game..

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Blink I Found Out You Were Scum Day 2.. With One Little Sentence.. That Sentence Was.. Im At No Risk Of Dying At Night..
    We really considered trying to get your win as well. I even hinted you could win with me.

I really hope you liked the Death Note i made.
    I made it Death note flavour.
    And it was supposed to be blink telling Mike and you that he is scum and to push baker
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #1572

gg, was a nice game !
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

Yeah should've lynched Oberon and went from there.

God forbid you don't play to the T to the expected playstyle of wall-posting and posting thousands of words of basically nothing and endless speculation in an attempt to "solve".

Not worth playing forum mafia as it is not fun.

GG ty hosts bye.

25. ISO #1575

We really considered trying to get your win as well. I even hinted you could win with me.

I really hope you liked the Death Note i made.
    I made it Death note flavour.
    And it was supposed to be blink telling Mike and you that he is scum and to push baker
    It Was Pretty Good.. Did I At Least Throw U Guys Off With My Day 1 Claim?

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

LOL BAKMIR WAS CITIZEN. OUTPLAYED EVERYONE.
    bru h look at my ISO
    Baker ISO: = Scum
    In post #253, #257, #258, bakermir is trying to convince people that the lovers outing themselves helps town, when
    in reality like Helz said it just sets up for a double kill. This is what I did as scum the first time I played this setup lol.
    In post #260 he falsely claims that we can check + protect the lover claim. Doctors can't protect lovers/heartbreakers.
    And How would we be able to "check" the lover/heartbreaker? If there was a list maker in the game, bakermir being scum would
    know that there is no heartbreaker in the game, and it would get a list maker to waste an action on a Town/Neutral.

In post #249 baker states it being weird there was no sanitize N1, indicating that he believes there to be a janitor in the game.
    Then says it was probably because a potential actress is on the team, leaning twords the fact he knows that actress is one of
    the 50/50 roles. Post #205 he mentions wanting to lynch neutrals because of a potential actress being in the game, more points
    towards him knowing actress is one of the 50/50 roles. He then kind of contridicts himself in the same post by saying "he doesn't
    think we can let neutrals live with an actress alive." In post #257 he is trying to prove his point of outing the lovers.
    He claims "Any town player should snitch on lovers so we can "potentially" get a CC" He than acknowledges the fact that TPRS
    getting NK/RB would leave the res of the town confused. My conclusion here is baker mentions Role Blocking and janitor being a
    thing and trying to back his logic with that. He claims twice that there's an actress potentially in the game so he knows that part of
    the 50/50, but tries to convince people there's a heartbreaker too? Theres flawed logic here which I believe are slips because after Helz
    shuts him down on the neutrals claiming he comes with post #268 saying he mixed it something up when it appeared to me he knew that there
    was janitor/consort with a potential actress. I beleive he knew all along that it was 50/50 actress heartbreaker because of the gaps
    in his logic.

In post #1271 baker says that saying he actively defended Varcron is wrong. I will direct you to post #381 Where baker claims to have
    a bad feeling for the people pushing Varcron so hard, when nobody was infact pushing Varcron at all, there were 2 RVS votes place
    there by PQR and Myself. Could be white knighting or buddying. Now to post #387 more thoughts on how Varcron
    "doesn't sit right with me" and he thinks he should live today. Now to #389 where he continues to defend Varcron, white knighting
    or a pocket who knows. That's 3 posts where he defends Varcron for what seems to be "more contributions
    than frost and #2.) After Mike votes Varcron a little close to EOD with post #431, baker chimes in whithout having said anything inbetween
    at post #447 saying "we shouldn't vote varcron." reeks of TMI knowing Var is town. That's 4 posts
    where baker defends Varcron. You can also see Renegade sheeping bakers thoughts/actions with post #410, claiming he doesn't want lynch Varcron.
    Posts #460 + #461 claiming Varcron push is "weak/manufactured." When it did appear in the thread that Renegade seemed to trust Mike and myself.

Post #493 Renegade seems to be upset by the vote shift, which was done by bakermir, then asks yagami to start spilling information? That doesn't
    make any sense to me. To post #554 is this a possible scumslip from renegade? Baker posts #552 saying SJ/Varcron/Rene team.
    Ren follows up with #554 UNDERSTANDING, that he could be seen as Varcrons team mate in bakers eyes? WTF, then asks where the dots are with US..US
    US....... and SJ. If this isn't slipping himself as scum with bakermir here you can have my left nut. He uses the word US while
    speaking to bakermir. not the word me like he should have, US.

On a side note Day 1. Post #181 baker doesn't have any issues with yagami claiming a role. Post #204 Tells SJ that Town and Neutrals need to hide their roles
    untill we find mafia. Day 2. #257 No mafia have yet been found but baker wants Town and Neutral Lover to claim. Day 3. Post #648 baker agree's with helz that
    claiming roles was quite scummy when it was in regards to yagami and myself. This is a major contridiction between posts #181 and post #648 carries on with post
    #663 saying light is anti-town for reasons we should understand very well. I'm assuming that he means Yagami claiming like he did on day 1? Baker had no problems
    with it at all on day 1. Contridictions galore.

I think that with post #691, baker spews Oberon as town here. Baker knows that Oberon is fake claiming as town because AUWT is dead, and very likeley the carroler.
    If baker goes after oberon today, that will further my suspicions even more. So with Oberon being the only Carroler claim atm Renegade chimes in with post #781 casting doubt
    to Mags claim. Take note at this time baker has never hardclaimed anything, so Oberon is UN CC'D caroler. In #952 Renegade continues to throw shade at Oberon. If you read
    bakers ISO he keeps grabbing random names to throw in with scumpairings and no explanations. If you have any doubts please just read the game over, or read is ISO a few times.

Conclusion: It looks more like bakermir would be more white knighting and trying to pocket Varcron, then it actually does of being an !actress
    Varcron. Renegade and Baker are scum together from my POV. There agendas match up, and Renegade has barely contributed and reads or pushes with reasonings
    to back it up. Day 1+2 consisted of sheeping baker. I've read this game about 15 times now and spent a good amount of time on this. We need to trust helz's
    read on Superjack also. He is always scum here. Look at how SuperJacks agenda out of nowhere of blink is scum matches up with what baker was saying about.
    It's the same agenda.

To Oberon, PQR, Ozy: If you're one of the final 3 you need to trust me here, I found you guys as town, I'm talking directly to you guys. You need you trust in my POE, regardless of the flips.
    One of them is actress. Renegade>>>> SuperJack>>>>>>bakermir.
    Oberon I know you've been scum reading SJ+Ren for the entire game and your reads a accurate there. You've also supected bakermir for acting scummy at times. He tried getting lovers to out early on
    for the doublekill. He's contridicted himself numerous times just check my ISO, you got this my friend.
    Ozy I know you're a sub in, I've tried to help you get caught up to speed with this game, I found you to be town, your tone is very good and you're thoughts are that of a townie imo. I need you to trust in
    me here that I have correctly read this game I also need you to trust PQR and Oberon. Oberons FPS is 100% NAI and I know you know this, don't listen to the SJ/Oberon team that baker has been pushing. Oberon
    is town.
    PQR man, I've pretty much town read you from your first few posts. Your tone is that of absolute purity and the way you are working through progressions and reads screams town. You are suspecting people
    and not afraid to put them up on the chopping block for poor/scummy play. We got this dude have faith in me please.

31. ISO #1581

I'm sorry I killed you.
    You was the second person on the player list.
    Yes. The first two killed was just going down the playerlist
    Yeah I laughed when seeing this on the maf chat xD
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Obvious scum behavior from folks like Oberon slides here because the people on this site are predisposed to goofy and dumb "big brain" plays - see Blink in the game where Mike was Virus - but if you "lurk" OH NO MUST BE SCUM!
    I didn't think you were scum because of lurking I had you tied to bakermir.

38. ISO #1588

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Obvious scum behavior from folks like Oberon slides here because the people on this site are predisposed to goofy and dumb "big brain" plays - see Blink in the game where Mike was Virus - but if you "lurk" OH NO MUST BE SCUM!
    I actually have no idea how Oberon survived. At least 5 people this game straight up called him scum.

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Does Light get the 3 points for Ladder for "solo win"?
    Game ended with blink alive so...
    No, he loses: see the post below. Not only that, but even if Blink had been alive, Light would not have been the only winner, so he would only have had 3 points, not 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If anyone was unclear, Mafia was going to kill Mike (or Blink) which would cause them along with Light to perish. This leads to a Mafia majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No, he loses: see the post below. Not only that, but even if Blink had been alive, Light would not have been the only winner, so he would only have had 3 points, not 6.
    why do people keep killing you night one

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

I Feel I Would Have Been Scum Hunting More If I At Least Knew Blinks Alignment From The Start But Since I Had No Clue.. I Kinda Felt Like I Was In No Mans Land.
    You were playing arguably the hardest role in this setup. Mike had similar concerns because he didn't exactly know his win condition. That's the whole point of the roles though. You need to figure out what your target's alignment is and do your best to keep them alive regardless.

49. ISO #1599

I Feel I Would Have Been Scum Hunting More If I At Least Knew Blinks Alignment From The Start But Since I Had No Clue.. I Kinda Felt Like I Was In No Mans Land.
    you still could have played the game as if you were town regardless of my alignment

50. ISO #1600