Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1679
  1. ISO #1401

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    caroler N1 MM | N2 Mike | N3 blink
    Ornamentalist N1 Light | N2 blink | N3 SuperJack
    Patron N1 no feedback | N2 no feedback | N3 no feedback
    Listmaker N1 auwt-varcron same | N2 helz-varcron same | N3 no feedback

blink + yagami/mike > if blink is maf they basically control 5 votes today and the game would have been over so he is town unless they are slowrolling and if thats the case please end the game..

my poe Oberon/SJ today and tomorrow and third day Renegade/Ozy/PQR whoever is alive I guess
    I'm confused
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #1402

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I mean, if you coast all game and just follow the threads consensus and the most reads can get out of you is "I'm ok with lynching x" - how do you expect people to solve your slot?

Don't blame others when you sit around and then just say "but thats how I play, you have to accept it!".
    No. We play the game. We see scummy we lynch scummy, that's that.
    Your (the sites) definition of scummy is most often wrong.

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    TBH, your claim at the start of the game was brilliant. I bet you drew the consort to you 1 if not 2 nights.
    Yeah Maybe So.. 2 Bad I Feel It Didnt Help.. The Way It Was Saposta Help.. I Should Have Been Dead By Night 2 Had The Plan Gone Accordingly.. Hence I Believe Actress Was On Me Night 1 As Well The Could Have From My Perspective.. Used 2 Resources On Me Night 1.. Just To Verify If I Was Honest..

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I mean, if you coast all game and just follow the threads consensus and the most reads can get out of you is "I'm ok with lynching x" - how do you expect people to solve your slot?

Don't blame others when you sit around and then just say "but thats how I play, you have to accept it!".
    No. We play the game. We see scummy we lynch scummy, that's that.
    Exactly, unless you create a huge wall post when it's Lynch wrong and lose, to try and appear towny.

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah Maybe So.. 2 Bad I Feel It Didnt Help.. The Way It Was Saposta Help.. I Should Have Been Dead By Night 2 Had The Plan Gone Accordingly.. Hence I Believe Actress Was On Me Night 1 As Well The Could Have From My Perspective.. Used 2 Resources On Me Night 1.. Just To Verify If I Was Honest..
    There is a good chance Actress was on Auwt first and Helz next. What is this about?

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

blink + yagami/mike > if blink is maf they basically control 5 votes today and the game would have been over so he is town unless they are slowrolling and if thats the case please end the game..

my poe Oberon/SJ today and tomorrow and third day Renegade/Ozy/PQR whoever is alive I guess
    It's possible that Number Two was actress. Meaning if so, they only have 4 votes

Man I love your epic 4 claim claims.

But does no feedback mean they are different alignments? If so who did you check?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    It's possible that Number Two was actress. Meaning if so, they only have 4 votes

But does no feedback mean they are different alignments? If so who did you check?
    This is very confusing I don't understand how this helps..?

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

yeah perhaps if Varcron/NumberTwo were actress then scum!blink wouldn't be able to close the game but I think thats least likely to happen here with all we have. I don't wanna believe in that world the game would be so maf sided then..

i wanted to check you and oberon on n3

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

yeah perhaps if Varcron/NumberTwo were actress then scum!blink wouldn't be able to close the game but I think thats least likely to happen here with all we have. I don't wanna believe in that world the game would be so maf sided then..

i wanted to check you and oberon on n3
    Yeh that's what puts me off random-alignment neutrals. They throw the balance of any game. The only thing that bemifits this setup is that the neutrals have no idea on their targets alignment.
    But then that means you have players that have neutrals painting them as town and defending them. In this case we have SuperBlink. There is no way with blink having 2 followers that blink can be lynched.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #1420

Sorry but that's not an actress tier role claim lol.
    But it's exact what I would claim if I was an actress, you can claim Citizen and later just claim you are a TPR hiding. I'm surprised no one has claimed the second power role. If Auwt was the TPR scum would just do what you did last game. All I can possibly think is that there is a TPR alive as well as bake who will no longer claim, if they have no feedback due to constantly bad luck. How would a TPR claiming now not be seen as an instant lynch option?
    (Also the crazy mad world option where bake is claiming mike's role and the other TPR is hiding)
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #1421

Yeh that's what puts me off random-alignment neutrals. They throw the balance of any game. The only thing that bemifits this setup is that the neutrals have no idea on their targets alignment.
    But then that means you have players that have neutrals painting them as town and defending them. In this case we have SuperBlink. There is no way with blink having 2 followers that blink can be lynched.

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

with respect to all players the game should have ended already if blink was mafia so if they are maf and allowed to slowroll an entire new day then thats quite toxic towards all but I don't think frinckles would have allowed that so there must be a way for us town to win this game. I am gonna take all my time and I have no reason to change my mind on blink/yagami/mike today unless there is an open CC.

also my 4x claim was for QPR to figure out since I don't trust him and we got a lot of preying eyes here. I still think some information should be kept hidden for towns good.

mass claim will render the town wifom useless and we might need it in two nights if we do 2 correct lynches in a row. @blinkskater

24. ISO #1424

with respect to all players the game should have ended already if blink was mafia so if they are maf and allowed to slowroll an entire new day then thats quite toxic towards all but I don't think frinckles would have allowed that so there must be a way for us town to win this game. I am gonna take all my time and I have no reason to change my mind on blink/yagami/mike today unless there is an open CC.

also my 4x claim was for QPR to figure out since I don't trust him and we got a lot of preying eyes here. I still think some information should be kept hidden for towns good.

mass claim will render the town wifom useless and we might need it in two nights if we do 2 correct lynches in a row. @blinkskater
    I've said already that if Number 2 is actress the game would not have ended.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #1425

I don't understand still but ok

26. ISO #1426

You're in the worst place if light is Town. Your only hope in winning would be by lynching the Janitor and stopping the scums night kill.
    This is inaccurate I believe next in line just performs the night kill.

27. ISO #1427

I've said already that if Number 2 is actress the game would not have ended.

btw I didn't ready shit today except the @ from QPR and the few posts on this page

do you mean blink on purpose avoided NumberTwo wagon early on and partners with Oberon? what's your solve exactly?

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

so what's your solve again SJ/Oberon team with either ozy/pqr/ren as the third?
    Post # 1423 doesn't make any sense to me, what's your solve SJ+Oberon team with either ozy/PQR/Ren?
    thats what I had in my LW yeah I still think that's the right way to go. if ren is mafia then policy lynch them every game from now on, my metaread on him tells me he is town this game but again I might be wrong. I am not sure what makes SJ town. help me see it?

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

thats what I had in my LW yeah I still think that's the right way to go. if ren is mafia then policy lynch them every game from now on, my metaread on him tells me he is town this game but again I might be wrong. I am not sure what makes SJ town. help me see it?
    I don't think SJ's town, I agree with you that's he's likely scum, helz LW also makes me feel better about that too.

40. ISO #1440

btw I didn't ready shit today except the @ from QPR and the few posts on this page

do you mean blink on purpose avoided NumberTwo wagon early on and partners with Oberon? what's your solve exactly?
    I can't help but be paranoid. But yes, a scenario would be Blink is scum with Number2+ one other. Today can be a mislynch and lose if blink is scum. That might just me be overthinking it like how in the game where Orbron was scum and fake claimed sheriff, a sml part of me believed MM could be scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

Plot twist: Baker is Mafia and just gave us his 4 choices of fake LWs to taunt us

43. ISO #1443

You said Lynching the janitor and stopping the night kill is yagamis only chance of winning?
    Meh guess not.
    I thought at one point there was no night kills (I was sleep deprived lol) but then I read Janitor later.
    But yeh. It states seperetly on each role and who gets to kill.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

I can't help but be paranoid. But yes, a scenario would be Blink is scum with Number2+ one other. Today can be a mislynch and lose if blink is scum. That might just me be overthinking it like how in the game where Orbron was scum and fake claimed sheriff, a sml part of me believed MM could be scum.
    the only way out for town in your solve is to vote blink or mike out for double lynch which sounds amazing but I am not sold on it. we have a carol saying you and renegade are most likely mafia here and I know I am voting one scum right now, if mafia double KPN tonight then that confirms blink or mafia can keep them alive and kill me instead it is up to mafia now, I doubt my vote will change today. I am still interested in reading your gamesolve

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Plot twist: Baker is Mafia and just gave us his 4 choices of fake LWs to taunt us
    It's only possible if a TPR is still hiding. Which they can't reveal because they would get lynched anyway
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #1450