S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1743
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I'm really surprised myself that Varcron put me at the very top of his list. I was thinking a couple of irl days ago that I hadn't ever interacted with Varcron and then he comes out seeing me as top town. Not impossible, but I don't think the things I said warrant such a "solid" town read of me. I'd slot Varcron as possible to be scum, especially with the way they're twisting what they're saying as MM and also DM have pointed out. Although I don't like DM in that regard either, atleast I'd say it's unlikely that they're both scum. Except for bussing shenanigans, I think.

I'm kinda of the opinion that there's one scum between DM and Varcron and one scum between MM and SJ tbh. If there's facts that speak against that then let me know. It's just my inituition leading me to that impression. Although I don't like how Martin is flying under the radar again since he pops up sporadically with a few walls and seems to be gone. That's okay, but makes me forget about him which is dangerous.
    I haven't intereacted with you, yes, but I have watched your interactions with others.

This is true, although as you read DM has his set of eyes on me now.

Also keep an eye out if it is me lynched on DM. I believe Bahk is going to be an easy scum solve however the second scum in my eyes is likely DM over MM, since MM's reaction to my lack of english proves my point.

2. ISO #1502

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh really, changing your words?

You absolutely said that, and even more so since SJ is quite obviously the check here.

About the orange part:

You said to ignore the part in orange. The part in orange was "other than bahk" in the part about your worldbuilding. Removing that part implies you're removing him from your worldbuilding, hence why I'm questioning you. Are you saying it was a mistake/not what you meant to do?

Nice ignoring of my other questions.
    You are panic-reacting to my questions here. I was asking for clarifications because the list was suspicious, but my mind wasn't set at all; you had been rather towny earlier. What you are saying now is utter bullshit, though, and I don't think you're honest in saying it.

I don't really know what to think of DM anymore, given the amount of contradictory signals I'm getting about him... but this isn't town.
    -vote Varcron
    -vote Varcron

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

I'm really surprised myself that Varcron put me at the very top of his list. I was thinking a couple of irl days ago that I hadn't ever interacted with Varcron and then he comes out seeing me as top town. Not impossible, but I don't think the things I said warrant such a "solid" town read of me. I'd slot Varcron as possible to be scum, especially with the way they're twisting what they're saying as MM and also DM have pointed out. Although I don't like DM in that regard either, atleast I'd say it's unlikely that they're both scum. Except for bussing shenanigans, I think.

I'm kinda of the opinion that there's one scum between DM and Varcron and one scum between MM and SJ tbh. If there's facts that speak against that then let me know. It's just my inituition leading me to that impression. Although I don't like how Martin is flying under the radar again since he pops up sporadically with a few walls and seems to be gone. That's okay, but makes me forget about him which is dangerous.
    I don’t know if you realized this but Mag had a Green on SJ.

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

Oh really, changing your words?

You absolutely said that, and even more so since SJ is quite obviously the check here.

About the orange part:

You said to ignore the part in orange. The part in orange was "other than bahk" in the part about your worldbuilding. Removing that part implies you're removing him from your worldbuilding, hence why I'm questioning you. Are you saying it was a mistake/not what you meant to do?

Nice ignoring of my other questions.
    You are panic-reacting to my questions here. I was asking for clarifications because the list was suspicious, but my mind wasn't set at all; you had been rather towny earlier. What you are saying now is utter bullshit, though, and I don't think you're honest in saying it.

I don't really know what to think of DM anymore, given the amount of contradictory signals I'm getting about him... but this isn't town.
    -vote Varcron

The part about bahk was when I originally had him on my scum reads with samson which changed D2 if I didn't make that clear enough.

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yeah the reason for how my attitude changes was a discussion I had with someone and had me look at things from another PoV.

Both DM and MM are in agreement with Varcron it seems.
    -vote Varcron

Also, my vote on Martin on the last day was just a name I picked.

Also also, It is weird I was showing for one and not the other. I don't recall having invisibility on.
    This is a sheep vote

Explain your reasoning, I'll probably be lynched anyways but this looks like just because DM and MM agree (one of them are likely scum btw) that makes me scum.

10. ISO #1510

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This is a sheep vote

Explain your reasoning, I'll probably be lynched anyways but this looks like just because DM and MM agree (one of them are likely scum btw) that makes me scum.
    I’m sorry what you said made absolutely no sense.
    Can you elaborate on Bolded please and then tell me why Bolded was the deciding sentence without a re-read.

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Oh NM I’m stupid, ignore that “Bolded” post.
    Looks like I needed a Re-read lol.
    No worries, happens to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    I’m sorry what you said made absolutely no sense.
    Can you elaborate on Bolded please and then tell me why Bolded was the deciding sentence without a re-read.
    Honestly I don't get the question, but i'll break apart what I said and explain it if that's what you're asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    This is attached to me calling Bahk's vote a sheep vote following you and MM.

If we break apart what is currently in orange above, you get two parts

I'll probably be lynched anyways but this looks like just because DM and MM agree that makes me scum
    This is the phrase without the ( ) in between, which to my eyes reads that I will likely be lynched seeing as since apparently you and MM agreeing automatically means I am scum. At least that's how I interpreted Bahk's no explanation vote on me.

(one of them are likely scum btw)
    Self explanatory, I read you two arguing as SVT and not SVS, doesn't make sense for either of you to be going so hard even as a bus.

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

I think we got one there on Varcron, yea.

And uh, SJ is 99.9 % confirmed town by Mag (the 0.1 % being that he played really bad and left wrong indications, which I do not believe), as I pointed out in my first posts today, if you didn't know. As for DM, I feel like he significantly improved in his last posts. He's not godlike-towny at all, but not as scummy as he used to be imo. Although he could have adapted, idk. He'd have to be bussing Varcron to be scum, which is not impossible given their weird relationship throughout the game. That being said, Varcron is just very scummy now, so that's to see tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #1516

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Maybe explain why you lied instead of avoiding.
    Because I firmly stand against spiritual necrophilia

(t'wasn't a lie tho, Helz doesn't really exist, except in our hearts and in your brain)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #1517

I haven't intereacted with you, yes, but I have watched your interactions with others.

This is true, although as you read DM has his set of eyes on me now.

Also keep an eye out if it is me lynched on DM. I believe Bahk is going to be an easy scum solve however the second scum in my eyes is likely DM over MM, since MM's reaction to my lack of english proves my point.
    I don't buy that explaination about Noctiz. His slot didn't even interact with the only flipped scum (the previous slot owner was inactive), so there is no possibility of you seeing a spew there, which would be pretty much the only logical explaination for a "basically lock town" read.

I do not understand your stance on Bahkieh at all. He was scummy, then you basically removed him from your PoE without having stated a reason beforehand (I'm honestly not sure what happened with him in your recent list), and now he's "an easy scum solve". This is not only incoherent, but also not looking amazing for Bahk, even though I feel somewhat good about him.
    @Bahkieh thoughts on Varcron's progression on you?

18. ISO #1518

I’d really like Martin to participate so I can have more here! ^_^
    Agreed, I kinda forgot he existed actually. @MartinGG99 thoughts on the current situation?
    The part about bahk was when I originally had him on my scum reads with samson which changed D2 if I didn't make that clear enough.
    Okay, so afterwards he became town:
    I said scum was between you and DM, not that you and DM were scumteam. Don't change my words.

I never said he was out of my scum sights, it says something when I think an AFK is townier than 50% of people.
    But then he's "an easy scum solve":
    That happened in... 2 pages. Lol.

19. ISO #1519

I think Bah is Town.
    Bah is Def Town when Varcron flips Scum.
    Bah’s vote on Varcron I don’t think ever comes from a buddy.
    Also how Varcron is treated Bah is different from Nok and Martin to the point I don’t believe they are partners.

Think we just yeet Noc/Martin after Varcron Tbh.
    Still would like Martin present just to have more to go from.

20. ISO #1520

Agreed, I kinda forgot he existed actually. @MartinGG99 thoughts on the current situation?

I actually dunno how to do the multiple replies thing yall people do, but this is why I moved my vote last day, to bring to someone who seems to get forgotten about often.

As far as with Varcron, I dunno man, seems all over the place. Like they want to call me scum but know I'm town.

On another note, I kind of expect SJ to be killed this coming night either from the nightly kill or the 1 delayed kill. Assuming my understanding of how the devils abilities work are correct lol.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

21. ISO #1521

He became a town lean, not full town.

Then I had to clarify when someone called my view on him a town lock

Then I said once he voted me that he would be an easy scum solve because of the sheep vote.

There was alot that happened in those two pages, and the two orange quotes were taken out of context by you.

22. ISO #1522

I think Bah is Town.
    Bah is Def Town when Varcron flips Scum.
    Bah’s vote on Varcron I don’t think ever comes from a buddy.
    Also how Varcron is treated Bah is different from Nok and Martin to the point I don’t believe they are partners.

Think we just yeet Noc/Martin after Varcron Tbh.
    Still would like Martin present just to have more to go from.
    I'm going to laugh when I flip and this game becomes easier for town.

Once I die that removes the possibility of the Varcron/Noc and Varcron/Martin scum team that DM is rambling on about, which basically leaves it as either MM/Bahk or DM/Bahk in my POV. That is of course unless Martin is lurking after being townleaned/read by so many people.

Then again overcomplicating things again, that's a problem for town to figure out tomorrow after I flip as Angel

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

I actually dunno how to do the multiple replies thing yall people do, but this is why I moved my vote last day, to bring to someone who seems to get forgotten about often.

As far as with Varcron, I dunno man, seems all over the place. Like they want to call me scum but know I'm town.

On another note, I kind of expect SJ to be killed this coming night either from the nightly kill or the 1 delayed kill. Assuming my understanding of how the devils abilities work are correct lol.
    Yeah this post like, never comes from Scum.

25. ISO #1525

It's the multiquote button, on the right of the quote button. It's quite intuitive, really.
    He became a town lean, not full town.

Then I had to clarify when someone called my view on him a town lock

Then I said once he voted me that he would be an easy scum solve because of the sheep vote.

There was alot that happened in those two pages, and the two orange quotes were taken out of context by you.
    They weren't taken out of context: you simply did not provide context for the change of mind in your posts. Can't take something out of context when it doesn't have one :P. You never said why Bahkieh was now scum to you, you just stated it like everyone should know why.

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

It's the multiquote button, on the right of the quote button. It's quite intuitive, really.

They weren't taken out of context: you simply did not provide context for the change of mind in your posts. Can't take something out of context when it doesn't have one :P. You never said why Bahkieh was now scum to you, you just stated it like everyone should know why.
    I did, first off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh
    Yeah the reason for how my attitude changes was a discussion I had with someone and had me look at things from another PoV.

Both DM and MM are in agreement with Varcron it seems.
    -vote Varcron

Also, my vote on Martin on the last day was just a name I picked.

Also also, It is weird I was showing for one and not the other. I don't recall having invisibility on.
    This right here is why I scumread Bakh, and if you say I didn't explain why I did and it was literally like, ~7 posts later

This is a sheep vote

Even you said that his vote was bogus, but you let it slide because the vote on me was an opportunity for a mislynch for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    Wowowo, wait a minute. Why are you voting Varcron? What are your reasons?
    Please enlighten me on your change of heart of wanting to know his reasoning? The next part of the conversation on Bakh was this by both you and SJ:

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    No, I'm rather shocked he's just sheeping me (and DM) without saying why.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack
    So just sheeping.
    I boiled the ~5 post interaction down to those two pieces where you and SJ concurred that Bahk was sheeping MM/DM on me. If you can explain your thought process as to how he is somehow town I'll gladly get the popcorn for the entertainment.

28. ISO #1528

I kept asking him for explainations, so I never "changed my heart" or anything like that. While his answer may not be super impressive, given his level of activity, As far as with Varcron, I dunno man, seems all over the place. Like they want to call me scum but know I'm town seemed genuine and accurate to me. It's close enough to my reasoning (that your bogus list of reads is bogus because you don't know who to put as scum since you're scum yourself), but far enough from it to not be sheeping of what I said.

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

I kept asking him for explainations, so I never "changed my heart" or anything like that. While his answer may not be super impressive, given his level of activity, As far as with Varcron, I dunno man, seems all over the place. Like they want to call me scum but know I'm town seemed genuine and accurate to me. It's close enough to my reasoning (that your bogus list of reads is bogus because you don't know who to put as scum since you're scum yourself), but far enough from it to not be sheeping of what I said.
    That's a pretty large differentiation of what you said previously, not going to bother quoting it again since I already did that.

So not only are you letting him slide for a bad answer that echoes what you said, but you are also letting him slide for little to no activity.

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

I'd have no problems lynching Samson at this point but I wouldn't hammer right now since Martin for example hasn't even checked in. I'm fine with considering SJ town even if Mag hasn't explicitly said anything about having checked SJ. And if Samson turns up town I'd probably like to pursue DM first and then MM. Those are my current thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

I'd have no problems lynching Samson at this point but I wouldn't hammer right now since Martin for example hasn't even checked in. I'm fine with considering SJ town even if Mag hasn't explicitly said anything about having checked SJ. And if Samson turns up town I'd probably like to pursue DM first and then MM. Those are my current thoughts.
    Uhh... I assume you mean Varcron and not Samson, right?
    Assuming that, I agree. It'd be nice to see Martin's take ASAP, too.

38. ISO #1538

Uhh... I assume you mean Varcron and not Samson, right?
    Assuming that, I agree. It'd be nice to see Martin's take ASAP, too.
    Oh, yeah.. Force of habit I guess?
    ah fuck.

39. ISO #1539

Yeah I’d have lots of problems Lynching Samson RN.
    He’s Town and Varcron ain’t.

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

I get to say my infamous line once again

Huh?

Samson was lynched D1, just a wee bit behind apparently.

42. ISO #1542

You might have scum slipped.
    Unsure.
    Think again. That'd only make sense if Samson either were my scum mate or if he was killed at night. And neither of these things can be the case as we lynched him and he flipped town. Why would I, if I were scum, mention Samson at night?
    ah fuck.

43. ISO #1543

I get to say my infamous line once again

Huh?

Samson was lynched D1, just a wee bit behind apparently.
    Come on, read, and think. We have already cleared this, don't post simply because you couldn't bother to read 'til the end to seem like you're contributing something.
    ah fuck.

44. ISO #1544

I overloaded myself for February in terms of responsibilities

(on a separate note I'll figure out what the situation is soon)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1545

Good news is that I got spring break in about 2 weeks and I just finished a maddening week with 3 exams, a paper, and a full-day conference done. Should be a fair a bit more active here nowadays.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

How great. Listen, I'm pretty much out of ideas because any of you are more or less equally likely to be scum to me for various reasons. If I enthused over this game then I'd surely start looking in-depth at all the posts each of you remaining people have made and coming up with theories. Knowing myself though I realize even if I did all that, I'd still have a 50/50, maybe at best 60/40 chance of being right. I doubt I can spend that effort though. Once upon a time I would have for sure.
    idk if wolf Noct says this

I don't think so unless his partner is a bit useless for offering options to look into and do some of the work for him

Or maybe I'm stupid for suggesting this.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550

I honestly.
    Have no clue.
    But I’ll tell you all this.
    Mag defending me as much as he did.
    Means I was Checked by him via being confirmed town.

Now that’s that out of the way.
    Not sure if I trust SJ completely now.
    Considering I thought he was the Cop and not Mag.

Varcron can only be scum with Martin so Varcron is my highest TR.
    Looking at the ISO he said he never votes you so yeah I would agree you're green-checked
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"