S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

-vote Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    just in case I did not make my point clear.

To answer the question of why I made a reaction test which this slot reacted poorly enough for me to now express lynch intent.

Hammer control is necessary
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #502

I did watch you log in and out a few times before saying nothing.

I think if I was wrong you would have at least told me as much. I guess it takes time to check in with your scum chat eyh?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #503

Im gona give you just a little bit of plain sailing weather to tell me why I am wrong.

Drag your feet and I will advocate for your lynch D1. I am confident I can make this happen between our SC2 and MU crowds.

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Lol. Yeah, That was a dick move on my part.

Btw though. When I pretended to smite your slot you guys flat out stopped talking and repeatedly logged in to check if you flipped. What was going on in your minds there? I would have expected a town that thought they were about to flip to start dumping their reads as opposed to going silent mode and checking in on what happened...
    We already explained. Do you not read the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Onto that topic. There is alot to discuss.

When Helz first publicly fake smite us, we went to the setup and read through again to confirm how the roles work, we discovered that although a true-smited player would have to only post an unvote, and the flip is shown at the end of the day yet there was nothing said about the smite being announced at the time it happened. We decided to take advantage of this and act dead, because it would allow an insane amount of discussion and reads to be able to generate from the event.

Firstly, we would continue to act dead until it either became obvious we are not, or it got close to the end of the day. (Because after Day 1 it would be impossible to hide what happened)
    This meant that Helz would appear as confirmed town and would have a shockwave of events.
    If Helz is town, it would cause the scum to immediately start sucking up to him and more focus be placed on someone who is potentially the real god and alas also confirmable.
    If Helz is scum, they would either be instantly forced to reveal its fake via Helz, or for the scum team to emergency play some more complicated tactics like acting like they think its real, yet not be forced to suck up to Helz.
    It also creates a few other scenarios and also creates other possible events like we act like we thought we where dead and only realised we weren't later on. Or reveal something like the 3 scum suddenly arriving on the same conclusion concerning the fake-smite and hence exposing them that way

In the end, it was a gambit and had risks, but they seemed worthwhile in the long run. We also didn't expect God to ever smite day1 for real so never calculated for that variable.

5. ISO #505

We already explained. Do you not read the game?
    Oh no. I caught all that.

Did it really take you an hour to post a 'we already said that' or were you guys just logging in and out of your account over and over for giggles?

6. ISO #506

Oh no. I caught all that.

Did it really take you an hour to post a 'we already said that' or were you guys just logging in and out of your account over and over for giggles?
    I'm getting ready for work, was catching up. Are you really doing this lame ass push? You're better than this.

7. ISO #507

I'm getting ready for work, was catching up. Are you really doing this lame ass push? You're better than this.
    I was going to say that you are better than the lame ass excuse you provided for your behavior after I fake smited you but I guess not.

I watched you guys log in and out to check if you were gona be flipped then too.

I am curious. What parts of what I saw are you willing to admit? How much did I see of your slot logging in and out after I fake smited you and how much of it did you do over the last hour?

Also- Why are you not calling me scum for this push? If you really think I am 'better than this' why do you assume I am town?

8. ISO #508

I was going to say that you are better than the lame ass excuse you provided for your behavior after I fake smited you but I guess not.

I watched you guys log in and out to check if you were gona be flipped then too.

I am curious. What parts of what I saw are you willing to admit? How much did I see of your slot logging in and out after I fake smited you and how much of it did you do over the last hour?

Also- Why are you not calling me scum for this push? If you really think I am 'better than this' why do you assume I am town?
    I don't know who you're referring to as "logging in and out", but I (the better player) haven't logged out of the account since I started playing this game. I'm not also not afraid of actively lurking while we were playing dead.

9. ISO #509

I don't know who you're referring to as "logging in and out", but I (the better player) haven't logged out of the account since I started playing this game. I'm not also not afraid of actively lurking while we were playing dead.
    Good. So you are both here.

Are you willing to claim that you have both been responding as you have seen a response in either my earlier message or the current one?

10. ISO #510

Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, distinctly heard the voice of Jesus telling him to kill women, and he was locked up for life. George W. Bush says that God told him to invade Iraq (a pity God didn't vouchsafe him a revelation that there were no weapons of mass destruction).

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Flipps happen at end of day. There are many real life reasons we appear to be online and here yet not constantly posting. I could hide it like you do if you wish.

And I'm not calling you scum or town because I have not enough evidence to give you a read yet.
    I believe you are better than this in terms of skill and directions which to push from, and think you are a little bit drunk and up far to late to make anything worthwhile pushing.

Also, why comment on this but non of our earlier comments where we spend time advising others about you and non takin your setup analysis as an alignment indication, and also advising angonet who wants to get a read of you to read through your onw guides.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

Flipps happen at end of day. There are many real life reasons we appear to be online and here yet not constantly posting. I could hide it like you do if you wish.

And I'm not calling you scum or town because I have not enough evidence to give you a read yet.
    I believe you are better than this in terms of skill and directions which to push from, and think you are a little bit drunk and up far to late to make anything worthwhile pushing.

Also, why comment on this but non of our earlier comments where we spend time advising others about you and non takin your setup analysis as an alignment indication, and also advising angonet who wants to get a read of you to read through your onw guides.
    Thank you.
    -unvote

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

-vote S-FM Magoroth

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

You're welcome
    I don't think you understood the meaning of what I said. I now have 2 and a half weeks to get you lynched while I hunt for your team mates : )

19. ISO #519

@Hybrid Richard Dawkins

Outside of everything I have said, what do you think of SamsungLyssa?

20. ISO #520

I don't think you understood the meaning of what I said. I now have 2 and a half weeks to get you lynched while I hunt for your team mates : )
    Oh I don't think you understand the meaning of what I said. You're welcome to continue as you have already leaked out itsy bits of true alignment making this easie for us to narrow down the scum. Carry it on and this will turn out to be a shorter game than expected.

I think Samsung is a delightful town player and look forward to comparing notes to find correlation to be able to create a strong town block.

21. ISO #521

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'll be updating the player list and finally getting a replacement player for Paul today. Just letting people know
    So that was real?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Ehh, I suppose it isn't that hard. One scum we already know - yzb. That slot just creeps me out.
    I say that without having read 50% of the thread.

On a personal note, my ability to procrastinate is out of this world.
    Hoping I'll bring myself to catch up today.

Btw, why did you lie about using day kill?
    Aivion was online, made a post, but no flip happened.

Fake and gay
    -vote helz
    I could get behind an yzb lynch today. He's kinda awkward in a strange way, and he was saying Mag and I did things we didn't do.

Do you think what Helz did is inherently scummy, though? There are many weird town plays that could be pulled from that (and I won't say what they are to avoid giving a how-to manual to scum). While there's nothing making me say that Helz is definetly town, there also is nothing making me say he's definetly scum, or even suspect him, so I'd call him a town lean for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #522

While at it, I can add that Gray-whatshisface and mm and martin give me a tranquil feeling. I confirm them to be town. MM less for being a filthy bastard by ignoring my request.
    But If Gray-whatshisface was any greener, he could live amongst the Namekians, Yoda would get a little free erection first time in centuries, and House Harkonnen would mistake him for one of their lamps.
    In a world where Martin flips red I would be surprised indeed.
    What request? I must have missed it.
    wut
    Ohh lol that actually happened.

Daaamn son. And I thought I got hero complex sometimes
    It'd be funnier if Helz missed ngl. Helz the Hero or Helz the Failure, we shall see.
    Bad play even if hit tbh, because could spend weeks on flushing out info from the slot. That's unusually impulsive...

No host message though. Fake and gay?
    Ehh whatever.
    -unvote
    Afaik there's no confirmation it actually happened, so I assume it didn't? Anyway, what made you change your mind and "whatever" out of your vote? I don't understand your thought process.
    You and yzb keep exaggerating on the meanings of random votes. ;)
    Are you yzb's mate?

Wisp's comment about why you thought Helz was a wolf was absolutely appropriate, though. I've yet to read Wisp's reply to my posts addressing him, but taken strictly in a vacuum, this interaction puts Wisp as townier than you.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #523

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshal
    uhhm I think I missed that post when I made the arguement, but like my read on Paul has changed anyways
    my point does still hold that he chose to shade me with additional colors that werent in the post in the first place

@Leto II
    if that gets you to vote y2b, but here you are trolling with your vote
    sorry that I can't read sarcasm
    Uh.
    Ohh he broke the roleplay, with thoughts, kinda wolfy @Paul
    Explain to me how you finna add more colors, and even colors on only parts of words as if my Brian is going to highlight "is" in random words. And you had to of known what I asked, because your post didn't say anything tangible on why they were wolves or towns, u just added the word town and wolf there.

[v]Paul[/v]

At least until I find a better option. Cause this is just slightly policy in a way

Magoroth, u are telling me, in a 13 player game, u wouldn't blink if you got put to L1? Ok boomer
    This post was right after Paul had broken the roleplay. So you're saying you had missed Paul's post, which is why you accused him of... giving his thoughts? Either I'm dumb and misunderstanding you completely or this was pure scumpainting against Paul lol.

24. ISO #524

Apparently I'm supposed to mod announce that Gray was smited but it's not stated in the setup... So if it wasn't obvious by now gray has been smited. He will flip at the end of the day.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

25. ISO #525

Actually I didn't forget that post, and I actually explained my thoughts in regard to that vote, interesting flex though
    Okay, that at least makes more sense than your previous post, but then we're back to step 1. THAT BEING SAID...
    Wiisp I think you upset about the day kill that happened
    -vote wiisp
    Interesting since I just shot Gray ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    No you didnt lmao
    U can still talk, that's interesting?
    Either way, bet
    You dead boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Jesus Christ
    -unvote
    ?????? what the HEAVEN is going on, did that seriously happen lol? Host is kinda half-confirming by saying gray was allowed to edit his post, yet didn't make the announcement (afaik). Until this is clarified, I'm going off the now likely God
    -vote yzb25

because as I said, there's no reason not to, and there are reasons to

26. ISO #526

Apparently I'm supposed to mod announce that Gray was smited but it's not stated in the setup... So if it wasn't obvious by now gray has been smited. He will flip at the end of the day.
    Oh well. Sorry for the questioning clutter @Wiisp , ignore the part about my suspecting you lol. Still though, I don't see how Paul would be scum. And since he hasn't posted after the "religious incident", I'm not sure how your read on him could change.

also it kinda is implied that it has to be announced ;-;

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

I'm 99.9% sure you and halz are just town.
    You don't need to think about me, gray is dead, nothing can save him

And we can kill Yzb who is over 80% likely to be a wolf, based on his entrance.

That's 5 people removed the PoE... And to be fair, unless wolves are potatoes I was already outted by my response to Halz
    Then why not smite yzb instead lol... anyway, this will prolly not be very constructive to discuss, so I'll skip it.
    I hope DM plans to say more than "I'm gonna meme this game". Not liking it amazingly so far

29. ISO #529

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not sure what to say to this. In hindsight, anxiety makes it sound like something clinically wrong with me, which is a massive overstatement. Maybe I should have gone with the word "stress", but yeah. I didn't really feel it much last game, for example. But if I have to repeatedly reply to and analyze posts with the strong suspicion or even confirmed knowledge that everything they say is just to manipulate or trick, yeah that gets painful. It's mainly something that arises in thunderdomes or if you get caught in a tunnel. But the latter should never happen with the amount of time to reflect and this seems very casual w/ all the space for breaks. Anyway, I am very surprised to learn this is niche. I honestly thought it would be as commonplace as the stress over "failing the town" when you get mislynched.

But formulating reads is not constantly an inherently painful process, especially because normally you're just giving interpretations and making judgements about who to vote. If I gave that impression, I'm sorry for any concern I must have caused LOL.
    Would you be stressed by the questions right now? Because it REALLY looks like it :P your original post wasn't really bad imo, but this one is. You're literally apologizing for existing xD

30. ISO #530

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Hello and pleasant day. I am late for the party, but I am Samson. To my character I will be true, thus many questions will only be answered in riddles. You must decide the answers for yourselves but be warned, I shall not suffer cheaters to my riddles! Play me false and with the surest grip I shall grab your throat, pry open thy mouth, and rip out thy forked tongue. So cheat me not!

I'll read past posts later, just needed to make my entrance.
    I picture God-Wisp holding lightning bolts in his hands and sneering at the sight of this post XD

Welcome! Any reads? Since you're a roleplayer yourself, I'd like your opinion on Paul and Science Man.

31. ISO #531

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Do you think what Helz did is inherently scummy, though? There are many weird town plays that could be pulled from that (and I won't say what they are to avoid giving a how-to manual to scum). While there's nothing making me say that Helz is definetly town, there also is nothing making me say he's definetly scum, or even suspect him, so I'd call him a town lean for now.
    I'm trying to look into his stunt to the best of my abilities, and all I can come up with is it being NAI.
    There was one strange thing from Helz all this fiasco. It's that - it's a little hard for me to believe that Helz didn't read the setup. Especially not reading the one thing he is was acting of doing - is a little hard to believe. I mean obviously, Richard was going along with it, but it wasn't obvious to Helz by the virtue of Helz not reading what he "acted" to do. And because of that spent several posts afterwards to taint Richard? Would scum act like they didn't read the setup to taint a player for several posts? Would a town act like they didn't read the setup to probe for reactions? Neither makes sense to me tbh.

What request? I must have missed it.
    Here

Afaik there's no confirmation it actually happened, so I assume it didn't? Anyway, what made you change your mind and "whatever" out of your vote? I don't understand your thought process.
    My original vote on Helz was a meme, made funnier by my earlier claims of being god . This was just unvoting a RVS vote basically, though him being "God" at that point might have something to do with it.
    I think what you're not seeing is that, when I replied to the post where I voted Helz, I didn't read the posts that came before that - where that kill was "confirmed" by Richard's unvoting. Here I have.

Wisp's comment about why you thought Helz was a wolf was absolutely appropriate, though. I've yet to read Wisp's reply to my posts addressing him, but taken strictly in a vacuum, this interaction puts Wisp as townier than you.
    That's fair. He's a dickhat nonetheless and is the reason I now know this site has a block list.
    Wish I had learned it sooner.
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

32. ISO #532

I think this was a questionable move in a world where Satan can role snipe. Shoulda made the kill and not claimed ownership of it

I do think there is decent scum equity in Gary although we are only a tiny bit into D1.

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

Lol. Yeah, That was a dick move on my part.

Btw though. When I pretended to smite your slot you guys flat out stopped talking and repeatedly logged in to check if you flipped. What was going on in your minds there? I would have expected a town that thought they were about to flip to start dumping their reads as opposed to going silent mode and checking in on what happened...
    well for one, you shouldn't be, if u have a reason to believe its a smite, you should unvote, and stop talking

this is also why u shouldn't claim it in thread, even if I also did lol

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

There is a part of me that still wishes I had fucked that blond stripper at your bachelor party.

Regardless its always nice to have a familiar face brother.
    Always a chance to fix things at the next bachelor party. I learned that from time-travel movies, and luckily I'm always on the lookout for the next ex-Mrs. Samson- third time I'll get it right.

39. ISO #539

@Marshmallow Marshal
    I don't know if I still need to go into detail about my earlier stuff, but if you still want me to I will
    I think your stuff now is better than what you were doing before

I am gunna leave leto to do his thing for now, but I still think his reaction is a little inflated
    I didn't kill y2b because Im pretty sure he will continue to be the PoE and we can just execute if need be

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Exactly as the multi-headed person stated. Its a 3 WEEK day. I am in no rush to post content and flood the game. Onto a game thought, I don't trust Samson. It would be easy to lie at any point and I have no interest in playing their game.
    yes, but at least one post every 2 days, that has a some semblance on a read, like this
    that's all you really need at minimum in game this long

42. ISO #542

I think this was a questionable move in a world where Satan can role snipe. Shoulda made the kill and not claimed ownership of it

I do think there is decent scum equity in Gary although we are only a tiny bit into D1.
    Satan can't snipe me anyways

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

"Reading the thread" - you mean you are "constantly logging out and back in"

:+)
    I don't log out, and I don't agree with Halz making that read on you, it's OOG, I have tabs open on my browser and phone at pretty much all times

I want people to talk to me about Martin? I'm pretty sure that's his name and in particular his wall and reads. It's not necessarily wolfy to be like tonally that monotone, or that Leto is somewhat townies for reacting the way he did, but it does bother me more so in regards to Martin

48. ISO #548

I don't log out, and I don't agree with Halz making that read on you, it's OOG, I have tabs open on my browser and phone at pretty much all times

I want people to talk to me about Martin? I'm pretty sure that's his name and in particular his wall and reads. It's not necessarily wolfy to be like tonally that monotone, or that Leto is somewhat townies for reacting the way he did, but it does bother me more so in regards to Martin
    I don't think Martin has directly interacted with us, which is kinda surprising given our presence in the thread. Not sure what my partner thinks of him, we haven't discussed Martin once yet. So that gives off a vibe of him being kinda invisible. Which I dunno, seems pretty ominous to me now that I think about it.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Leto II Has officially replaced out with @Varcron !

Carry on.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.