S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Also all these references to past games don't help me to form my own opinion on what you guys are talking about. It's just hearsay to me. If you think a persons actions in a previous game is relevant please link the POST not the entire game thread. If you wish for me and others to come to an agreement with your read of a player, or at least entertain the read in my case, pls do so

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Nope thats false.
    How is this false? I am not saying you are Mafia just the way you voted was in the same way as when you where.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #455

Rumox is so full of shit i can smell him from boston. Fu k that i still think TDL is scum but MM doesn't NOT desetve my vote ima go bang my wife goodnight.
    "Mr. Prosecutor what is your case against this individual?"
    "HE IS FULL OF SHIT YOUR HONOR"
    "CASE CLOSED, LYNCH HIM BOYS"

I mean is that how you think it would work out?

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Also all these references to past games don't help me to form my own opinion on what you guys are talking about. It's just hearsay to me. If you think a persons actions in a previous game is relevant please link the POST not the entire game thread. If you wish for me and others to come to an agreement with your read of a player, or at least entertain the read in my case, pls do so
    Its just dick measuring. Ignore it lol

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

... Aite fuck this
    -vote marshmallow marshall

TU QUOQUE, FILI!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #460

"Mr. Prosecutor what is your case against this individual?"
    "HE IS FULL OF SHIT YOUR HONOR"
    "CASE CLOSED, LYNCH HIM BOYS"

I mean is that how you think it would work out?
    ...xD yea explainations would be appreciated, because this game has severely lacked of those.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

TU QUOQUE, FILI!
    Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi!” (You too, Brutus, my son!) So are you saying MM you are Mafia with them and you where the Sacrifice?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #462

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Tu quoque, Brute, fili mi!” (You too, Brutus, my son!) So are you saying MM you are Mafia with them and you where the Sacrifice?
    are you seriously going to scum paint my jokes too lol

Also it works either way, both are acceptable. I will not take Latin courses from the one who says I "where" the sacrifice, sorry... :P more seriously, what are your thoughts on TDL, on Blink scumreading him, and why do you think Slaol - Blink is not TvS?

13. ISO #463

Also it works either way, both are acceptable. I will not take Latin courses from the one who says I "where" the sacrifice, sorry... :P more seriously, what are your thoughts on TDL, on Blink scumreading him, and why do you think Slaol - Blink is not TvS?
    I am not trying to teach you anything My english is Awfull. I am pointing out some thing Distorted once told me in Turnabout how you like to try and give hiden messages using Latin. Not scum painting. just as you said Scum hunting. I trust no one. So am I going to push you yes I am. and I seamed to push a button with you on that last post. Did I find a secret you did not want out?

14. ISO #464

If you want to to know a Posable scum read I have ( i may be wrong) Blink Damus Slaol and MM with MM put up as the sacrifice. to get the other 3 Town cred.

15. ISO #465

I am not trying to teach you anything My english is Awfull. I am pointing out some thing Distorted once told me in Turnabout how you like to try and give hiden messages using Latin. Not scum painting. just as you said Scum hunting. I trust no one. So am I going to push you yes I am. and I seamed to push a button with you on that last post. Did I find a secret you did not want out?
    What...? I don't use Latin to give hidden messages. Maybe you mean he told you I translated Latin in secret society game....? Because that's literally it lol

16. ISO #466

If you want to to know a Posable scum read I have ( i may be wrong) Blink Damus Slaol and MM with MM put up as the sacrifice. to get the other 3 Town cred.

I'd like your answers on what I asked, first of all. And then, not only you think I'm scum but you think all of my "scum team" would have jumped on me? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

17. ISO #467

Distorted11/27/2018
    very subtle, and MM is one of the few people those kinds of hints works with
    thats why hes so much fun to play with lol
    Distorted11/27/2018
    he goes into some unique coding and hidden messages in wordings
    because i win with him.
    'Alea jacta est' MMs post there is 'Point of no return"

It was all in game Jury chat trial 3 in Turnabout .

18. ISO #468

@Mike

I agree coming into a game aiming to yolo hammer vote is scummy but I don't exactly see how it is relevant to this game right now. Sure he has the same carefree attitude with his vote in this game when compared to his previous scum game but the important distinction is that it isn't the hammer vote. However, this topic of Blink made me go re-read his posts.

not to the same extent NO. I said There's nothing alignment indicative of MM's play as of now, and I also specifically said that I didn't town read MM, there just wasn't anything to scum read him on. So My MM and Mike situations are very different.
    Here he says MM has done nothing alignment indicative and doesn't scum read him.

I do think MM could potentially be scum but for different reasons then your so called scum slips that dobt actually exist (t'.'t)
    Here he says he does think MM can actually be scum.

What was it that MM did in between these posts for Blink to go from "There isn't anything to scum read him on" to "I do think MM could potentially be scum"?

STOP THROWING DISCREDIT WITHOUT EVEN POINTING OUT THE SO-CALLED "SLIPS"

I don't think I need to point out the math error in this.
    Not that I disagree with this lynch, he's my 2nd choice after Damus.... but how the hell does a bus driver's death confirm my alignment o.O
    Is blink ignoring the thread too? @Slaol

When you think you see a slip, you say "that is a scum slip". You don't just pretend it doesn't exist just to say it later.
    @Slaol @Slaol @Slaol

If you have already pointed the slips, it shouldn't be a problem to point them out again, right? I bet you can't point them out, though....
    -vote Slaol

Blink is doing his blink things... He looks pro town, but this is D1 and he is a very good scum, and clown town reminded me this... so not sure about your townread on Blink, even if I give you town points for it because it's understable for someone who didn't play with Blink a lot. Just be careful with locking people as town on early D1...
    His reading list, click the arrows if you wish to go read it again.
    But you scumpaint me without basis or proof...

Noone? xD
    In this case vote Slaol
    UUUUUUUUUH

I read this as town... but.... pls no? xD
    Right now, yep. Because those who are voting me have shitty reasons to do so and are scummy.

From what I gathered during this period, MM's postings involved scum reading Slaol and voting him because Slaol wouldn't post MM's scum slips, to also throwing shade at Blink himself. I'd really like @blinkskater to explain his thought process here. Sorry for the wallpost. It's ugly as fuck I know. Hypothetically speaking if I was to make a read on someone with those posts it would be in MM's favor since Slaol did in fact beat around the bush in regards to why MM is being scum read.

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

There is no way rumor can be scum Calling this now. rumor is town. Doc or Bg rumor would be a good target to protect. or he is one hell of a good player.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Distorted11/27/2018
    very subtle, and MM is one of the few people those kinds of hints works with
    thats why hes so much fun to play with lol
    Distorted11/27/2018
    he goes into some unique coding and hidden messages in wordings
    because i win with him.
    'Alea jacta est' MMs post there is 'Point of no return"

It was all in game Jury chat trial 3 in Turnabout .
    Oh yea I love to make some codes that I know only some people are likely to understand (because they know me) when it's possible, in order to soft claim. However in this game softclaiming is sort of irrelevant lol

28. ISO #478

There is no way rumor can be scum Calling this now. rumor is town. Doc or Bg rumor would be a good target to protect. or he is one hell of a good player.
    He is a very good player tho lol, but I lean towards town too. He goes a tad on top of the naz-blink-creeds trio in my list of reads (who are small town leans). Good reasoning, he also doesn't over-detail and overthink his stuff as he does as scum (See the game called The Smith's in which we were scum together if you really want to dig it up, it's not really important tho).

I'd even say he's better than sheepsaymeep!

29. ISO #479

Night all have a good night will catch up tomorrow.
    Gnight

30. ISO #480

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    This hurt to read. This is not how statistics work. Simple example: On a perfectly balanced coin, head and tails are both equally likely to occur (50%). If you flip a coin and it lands on heads, the next flip is not guaranteed to land on tails. Same thing here. He could roll town or neutral for 1,000/1,000 FMs. Each event is independent of the last in terms of probability.
    This is a bit difficult to map out but there is always a theoretical probability. Sure independent events are unique from each other and obviously unique rolls of a persons role's can't possibly know the person's past BUT experimental probability will always express close to the theoretical probability with enough event occurrences. Basically, yeah you're right, but with 2k SFM's that are all, for the sake of theory, 9 town 4 mafia, it should be expected that the same 13 people all have a ratio of 9T:4M by the end of it. The odds get exponentially lower with each flip of town that Mike gets.

31. ISO #481

It's not because they have scumread me, but because they have scum PAINTED me. Saying I slipped when it's not true and they can't even point out a single slip.

I also suspect Slaol of being scum with Yayap, there was some buddying going on earlier but it was drowned by the me-damus-slaol-mike stuff.
    I wouldn't consider them buddying, more like slaol's rekindling excitement of the past.

Also I'm on the stat of page 9, catching up.

32. ISO #482

There is indeed a quite big chance of Mafia having killers, considering they are 4 and that 3 killer roles exist. It was mainly a "don't get to LYLO" warning. Plus, that is not either scummy nor enough to warrant such a scumread on me. You're here not mentioning that you were doing the same bullshit than Slaol about scum slips... which do not exist. OMGUS is not a defense, but it's not an attack either, and you're the one who OMGUS'd here
    You could argue that the Bus Driver is a killing role when played right, in that he could turn the Maf night kill onto themselves, similarly can be said with a town vigilante kill.

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

my truth is marching on though...

Does anybody look at these videos? like honestly?

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Blinks good. No disrespect but go read some FM 15.

Tell em @Damus_Graves
    Is that the one @AppleyNO won or is that the one @Blazer hosted?

Shut up
    lol

Owning up to a mistake means very little to me during a FM. I can't look at it as innocent mistake when it can easily be you realizing you have been too opportunistic and that you have over reached.

In regards to MM thinking he didn't scum slip and nobody really touching on it, I just wanna reiterate what he did in the opening hour of the game. He voted the Sheriff and placed top priority on protecting the Mayor. Given the setup of the game, there is way more spicy roles to throw your vote on day 1 than the Sheriff. Placing priority protection on the Mayor? Why? I read later he said the Mayor's vote becomes more crucial late game and that is true, but are we late game yet? Nope. Like I said there are way more spicy roles to have our attention at this stage of the game and his priorities are way out of touch from a "townie" perspective.
    I really like your use of the word spicy throughout this. Also where the fuck did you come from?

Rumox is so full of shit i can smell him from boston. Fu k that i still think TDL is scum but MM doesn't NOT desetve my vote ima go bang my wife goodnight.
    You might be the funniest person on this site of all the new age hoes.

35. ISO #485

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    God's not real so what's that say about your tier of reads?
    Read job 38:16 and tell me he is not real. We only discovered the springs of the sea. So if he is not real how did they know about it then?

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

Does anybody look at these videos? like honestly?

Is that the one @AppleyNO won or is that the one @Blazer hosted?

lol

I really like your use of the word spicy throughout this. Also where the fuck did you come from?

You might be the funniest person on this site of all the new age hoes.
    All of this is fluffy as fuck. Relaunching the useless discussion on probabilities that does not make anything advance in terms of scum hunting, saying god doesn't exist (Which will obviously cause a "NO U GOD EXISTS HERE'S A RANDOM QUOTE OF THE BIBLE" and I think you're smart enough to realize it), saying that a bus driver can be a killer too, even if that's irrelevant to my point since I was talking about the Mafia kills that would add to their factional one.... None of this is making the game advance. So before saying we're new age hoes, try to stop fluffing, maybe?

Taking Creeds as my 3rd scumread, before Damus and Slaol.

39. ISO #489

All of this is fluffy as fuck. Relaunching the useless discussion on probabilities that does not make anything advance in terms of scum hunting, saying god doesn't exist (Which will obviously cause a "NO U GOD EXISTS HERE'S A RANDOM QUOTE OF THE BIBLE" and I think you're smart enough to realize it), saying that a bus driver can be a killer too, even if that's irrelevant to my point since I was talking about the Mafia kills that would add to their factional one.... None of this is making the game advance. So before saying we're new age hoes, try to stop fluffing, maybe?

Taking Creeds as my 3rd scumread, before Damus and Slaol.
    You're reply is just a fluff bruv. You did the same shit last game. Gonna convince the Vigilante to N1 kill me now?

40. ISO #490

Irony
    LOL right?

I've played the mod on and off since I registered back in 2012. Started joining in a couple FM games over the past year or so here. Been awhile since my last one, didn't like the people playing. Nothing personal it's just their play style didn't mesh with mine and I didn't have fun.

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

You're reply is just a fluff bruv. You did the same shit last game. Gonna convince the Vigilante to N1 kill me now?
    How is it a fluff to point out what is wrong with you? That's basically an OMGUS reply. And no, I would prefer Vigi to kill either Damus or Slaol, even though I would not be against him killing you.

Also: I was town last game you fool, your discredit doesn't work

43. ISO #493

YALL
    why..........
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

44. ISO #494

Oh btw I am from Australia so my most active period will usually be when yous are on the tail end of your night, sleeping or waking up. It's 3pm right now here for reference. Just thought I'd let yous know since this is the first time I am playing with the majority of you all.
    rumox i went to the bar tonight pls explain whats happened so far thanks ily
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

45. ISO #495

- Meta and Slaol self-dick-sucking post -

For the record I'm casually scum reading Blink, and in my first game with him - S-FM: Eat your Sarah Hart out - I was the only one scum reading him at one point when he was just accepted.
    not good enough for me bro, blink is a fuckin snake at FM

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

Well, this game should be different for me since I always play hidden info to protect PRs... this setup, we know who the PRs are so I can play more openly.

Because the value of my role is such that it should be considered when weighing lynches. Not gonna lie me and Yayap are the strongest roles in the game, imo.

I obviously don't want me to die, but if im gonna be jailed and shot anyway might as well let people get the value out of my flip before that
    1- I'd like you explain why you think I have a strong role in this setup and if you would consider the role to be equally strong if someone other than me had it.
    2- I do not appreciate the bump in the night kill priority wifom list you did there.

Id like to request you bring the sheriff along. Help him get more reads on good checks
    DENIED! Not gonna let you try to get your scum buddy into the chat that easily. If I want the sheriff in my chat, it will be for my own reasons - not yours.
    Bus driver wants to move a role he wants to protect with a role hed like the mafia to pew pew. So id hide someone im town reading like Yayap with someone im scum reading like Mike.
    How the heck are you town reading me at this point? I haven't said anything that merits this.
    @Slaol you have no qualms with telling us who you bussed tomorrow right?
    <facepalms> you do realize that this is a game of lying and deceit right? He can tell you anything he wants and you wouldn't be able to know the difference - this question brings no benefit to the daychat.
    I may choose to misinform for my own investigsting purposes but any lynches will be properly informed yes.
    aka: if I'm scum, you'll never know who I bussed.
    Slaol statement to all mafia- there is no shame in a day 1 surrender. Look upon your probably pitiful RNG and dispare at the comming Buspocolypse and get out while you can.
    Surrendering already Slaol? Man, didn't think you would give up just by not being on my team.
    day 1 shot's are fine, if i rolled town/scum Vig i'd be shooting day 1 100% on both sides of the spectrum
    This is scummy thinking - I'll explain further below.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I thoroughly disagree with this protective role combo as creed or you could completely demolish it.
    I agree - announcing to the mafia who they can hit for free because we told them who will be protected is terrible wifom - and if someone does die, people will just point figures at everyone. I can easily blame the doc for not healing the dead guy when he was suppose to when he did and someone out of his control happened like escort or bus driver... what am I suppose to take a 1/3 risk of lynching a town doc because of that? No! Not gonna give mafia an easy mislynch opportunity because of a flawed plan.
    if you're vigi, and you know you're town, and can legit read people. if you have a scumread and shoot to kill him, what's fucking wrong with that?

for fucks sake im fucking swearing for the fucking sake to fucking swear

Ya im not fucking scum
    I don't believe you.
    Just going to reiterate, it was literally approved with the implication that hosts should balance things to their liking. I get that Auckmid said he would randomize everything before the approval but it's deadass right there.
    Creed, put your metaglasses on. Meta read Auckmid. And you'll know that this setup is 100% random alignments despite what MM said in the approval, in case you didn't get my hint at it earlier.

That sounds like statistically you are confirmed to be scum. A history of never being mafia in a game where you are arguably just as likely to roll mafia as you are town means that you will roll mafia eventually. The longer the history of not being mafia there is, the more increasingly likely you are to be Mafia. I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying your argument doesn't hold up.
    If Auckmid wasn't the host, I'd give you a little credit, but he is so.... no credit, your arguments holds zero value.

The general assumption is that people will get better at the game overtime and learn to use their own meta as WIFOM in their play.
    I wish, but I can confirm that most do not as they make the same mistakes over and over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    This assumes me and the BG kill each other, and assumes I target the BG target. Also Mayor has to be scum.

It's a whole lot of assumptions, and a whole lot of nothing.
    Hope for the best, Plan for the worst.
    Naz you dying if i swap you would be unlikely
    Naz, you dying if slaol or creed is scum is 100% probable if they want you dead.
    One word Marshall. Veteran. I can I just don't need to hold your fucking hand.
    Huh? even I don't see what you are eluding to... but yes, please, do switch someone with the veteran, I dare you.
    I gave attention to everyone tho prepared a little post for you people

List of Reads

TheDarkestLight, he uses all what he has to pressure people, including his vigi kill threat. I also think that he was vigi (or citizen who claimed vigi?) in the last game I played with him, and he played similarly.

Mike, he's scum hunting and it feels genuine, and I get where he comes from, with stuff like his read on blink.
    Banshis, he didn't post or contribute much but I have a gut townread on him. This is nothing very strong or logical, though.

Naz, Creeds, and Blink: They are all town-ish to a limited extent, either because of meta, of no-scumminess and some activity, or of player-based doubts (esp. blink).

Whoever I didn't name because they're sleepy inactive fuckers

Damus_Graves, he is scumpainting me since the start of the game over things that are not scummy, making very, very weird caluculations and didn't do anything pro-town.

Slaol, also scumpainting me, discredting me and blink, says people have slipped but can't even point out one slip.

How dare you throw insults at me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    This hurt to read. This is not how statistics work. Simple example: On a perfectly balanced coin, head and tails are both equally likely to occur (50%). If you flip a coin and it lands on heads, the next flip is not guaranteed to land on tails. Same thing here. He could roll town or neutral for 1,000/1,000 FMs. Each event is independent of the last in terms of probability.
    100% legit post, but your meta shows that you do that both as town and mafia so no credit for you from me. Good try though.
    It's not because they have scumread me, but because they have scum PAINTED me. Saying I slipped when it's not true and they can't even point out a single slip.

I also suspect Slaol of being scum with Yayap, there was some buddying going on earlier but it was drowned by the me-damus-slaol-mike stuff.
    lol
    If Yayap and i were scum together ive have gotten him lynched already
    LMAO... actually, yes - this is true.
    ...what
    I would totally let Slaol lynch me to get almost 100% clear and win the game for us. It's an easy path to victory when people don't think we would fight to the death as mafia/mafia.
    Blinks good. No disrespect but go read some FM 15.

Tell em @Damus_Graves
    The only thing I remember about FM15 is that I couldn't learn sith lightning.
    Oh yea I love to make some codes that I know only some people are likely to understand (because they know me) when it's possible, in order to soft claim. However in this game softclaiming is sort of irrelevant lol
    nwot mialctfos I

Ok... now for this vigilante shooting night 1 stupidity discussion:
    I can see this as mafia testing the waters to see if they can get a free kill early without being auto-lynched the next day. You see, as long as vigilante is STILL vigilante, he remains a high risk for town, town will likely lynch a vig if he is just a little suspicious just as we usually have the high priority of a disguiser BEFORE he disguises. However, if he already shot and becomes a citizen, then the risk is minimized and he doesn't have to play perfectly anymore since we are more likely to give him a "pass".
    On the other hand, if a scum vig plays hidden most of the game, the mafia can pull off an endgame killing spree that we might not see coming as fast as they do.

Question: @Auckmid Are jailed people protected? Or can a jailed person be killed by vigilante/mafia kill - setup doesn't specify.

List of roles in order of town risk if they are scum:

1-Busdriver (no feedback - who really knows what happened)
    2-Vigilante (can be near auto cleared by killing a scum - might have to argue with bus driver to get full clear)
    3-Escort (potential to block heals/detection)
    4-Mayor (only 1 extra vote - will be more concerned about this late game)
    5-Grave Digger (depends on dead roles - will move up in the priority list if vig/BD/Escort/vet die early)
    6-Jailer (can easily disable him by lynching people)
    7-Doctor (can protect someone from vig multiple times - although will most likely be heavily questioned if vig had full town support into shooting)
    8-Survivalist (can survive a town vig shot)
    9-Networker (can easily lessen the risk by just not talking in the night chat if you really want to)
    10-Vet (can't get a sheriff check on him - but can be found by lookout)
    11/12-Lookout/Sheriff (can influence day chat for a 1 day mislynch - be careful if at lylo)
    13-Bodyguard (if the vig shoots a scum and a bodyguard saves him... then it's still 1 scum dead)

That being said, I see this game turning into a If-Then-Else game very quickly day 2. Based on who dies, who gets checked, who gets caught in a lie and who survived. Until then, I know you guys are terrible at actual scumhunting, so most of your arguments were met on deaf ears on my end and you haven't swayed me at all (except for a few that talked about the vig that should have known better - not all).

ok was at post 492 when I started writting all this, time to see what else has been posted since.

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500