?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1954
  1. ISO #1551

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    lol, honestly this game has been a mess. all KRCs I've been in are massively town-favoured. Town has a fucking time traveller and a graveyard keeper or w/e, meanwhile I only deliver shitty bombs. first game of KRC town had a fucking reality bender. I'm never joining another KRC again. they're all shoddily balanced lol

plus... I'm always scum in them. idk how to make it out of this one. that's why I was so pissed. literally got outed by 3 different roles, how am I even supposed to fight against that?
    you can't, which sucks but you took out two town members.

2. ISO #1552

Okay, so here is my plan.. We lynch pepe today. Get roadrunner tomorrow. <- only because because he promised to attack me.. also, Lola adjusts the chickens action night 1 so that the road runner dies basically this a promised town win if you follow me.. Since the chicken can role block.

I still have my suspicions on the singing frog..

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    my current working theory is the following scum team

FM-Roadrunner - "Mailman with a surprise" (Mass Murderer)
    FM-Pepe Le Pew - "Postman" (Arsonist)
    FM-Yosemite Sam - "Post Master? [lol]" (Godfather?)

the two current candidates from wile's conspiracy list are Roadrunner & Pepe. i think he got confused as to which one was being talked about and gave away that pepe's ability to send out ballots can might be able to be ignited.

think about how pepe has been acting:

wile is more than likely town since we're established roadrunner is probably not town at all. his claim is valid and he actually supports pepe's role of "Postman" right?

with that knowledge if pepe were town he would be outright refusing to vote for the other person who MUST be scum. what's his alternative? to say wile is scum and has no credibility, thus getting he and his partner out of the shit.

even roadrunner didnt want to vote pepe, who would from his perspective possibly be scum.

finally the flier business. how does an arsonist work? you distribute something to everyone, like gasoline and then ignite it all on the same night killing multiple people. pepe distributes useless election ballots. as a town role it would serve no purpose other than basic shitty feedback.

THEN look at the whole setup. if all of our townreads are real, the town team is fucking stacked. we have a timewarping mason team amongst other things.

to balance that out you throw GF, arsonist and mass murderer on a postal themed scum team

yosemite wont give his role and wont commit to a lynch on roadrunner/pepe he probably shot elmer fudd

sooooooooooo maybe you want to re-direct those ballots you recieved from pepe to someone else instead before he possibly ignites after a roadrunner lynch?
    You just blew my mind....

If what you say is actually true we can all literally die tonight right? >.>

5. ISO #1555

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    You just blew my mind....

If what you say is actually true we can all literally die tonight right? >.>
    plausible, or atleast based off some metric.

i received 5 ballots, it could be that all those over a certain threshold die instead but in how the host gave the feedback, as if it's "junk mail" or "not a big deal" etc. might foreshadow that it is a problem

could be a poisoning effect for all i know

6. ISO #1556

plausible, or atleast based off some metric.

i received 5 ballots, it could be that all those over a certain threshold die instead but in how the host gave the feedback, as if it's "junk mail" or "not a big deal" etc. might foreshadow that it is a problem

could be a poisoning effect for all i know
    And the fact I have 100 stickers and idk what the hell this even is and no one claimed they gave me them kind of scares me too...

7. ISO #1557

lol, honestly this game has been a mess. all KRCs I've been in are massively town-favoured. Town has a fucking time traveller and a graveyard keeper or w/e, meanwhile I only deliver shitty bombs. first game of KRC town had a fucking reality bender. I'm never joining another KRC again. they're all shoddily balanced lol

plus... I'm always scum in them. idk how to make it out of this one. that's why I was so pissed. literally got outed by 3 different roles, how am I even supposed to fight against that?
    ;-; part of me wants to help you achieve your win con purely cuz i feel bad.

like cant you just deliver your 3 bombs and then just get lynched? Cuz if you can then we can easily help you ya?

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pepe Le Pew View Post
    I don't know what feedback you got but my role has the ability to send 100 % useless stuff that gives feedback, and has one other element I have no interest in revealing (and that does not harm town, and shouldn't really be considered bad by any sort of feedback).

Also, about roadrunner, the question is more about what he does with his kills than about the presence of his kills. This is ?krc, roles can have any alignment. Have you been Hitler recently?
    this was pepe's main post about his ability. he even mentions that there is another component to his ability

wile seems to have gotten 8

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Marvin the Martian View Post
    You have stickers... What kind? what do they look like?

did you get ballots?
    my feedback said that i recieved 7 leaflets for an election going on but junk mail right?

Then it said more importantly you got 100 stickers!

12. ISO #1562

my feedback said that i recieved 7 leaflets for an election going on but junk mail right?

Then it said more importantly you got 100 stickers!
    k wile's theory is right it's just related to your player # on the main list. i still think it's plausible they're not good

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

Yeah I can agree to that. I also don't know how to feel about the fact these stickers are apparently important.
    im not really sure. killing people with mundane items that also happen to explode is a recurring theme in loony tunes but unfortunately you couldn't redirect those off yourself unless you knew who sent them.

doesn't match with a GY role does it?

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

Something else to note. Early in the game lunch said that his role card let him know that there was a time traveler in the game.

No where in the role card that he posted does it mention that kind of mechanic.

Meaning either he was lying about his rolecard mentioning that earlier in the game and he just knew of the roles existence because he submitted it.
    Or he's lying about his rolecard now.

Could be either tbh

26. ISO #1576

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Something else to note. Early in the game lunch said that his role card let him know that there was a time traveler in the game.

No where in the role card that he posted does it mention that kind of mechanic.

Meaning either he was lying about his rolecard mentioning that earlier in the game and he just knew of the roles existence because he submitted it.
    Or he's lying about his rolecard now.

Could be either tbh
    And before anyone posts the canned

"It's against the rules to talk about stuff he submitted like that!!!" response, come on, don't be a dick - he's an outed NK role at this point with super bad luck in getting caught by like 8 different invest roles night 1. Just cool it with those kinds of accusations for now, we're all chill here, no one should really care if that happened.

27. ISO #1577

IIRC he also said it'd be bad if votes are close or if there are ties - which is also kind of hinting at Lola's ability to change votes on previous days - I really doubt his real role card would include information about that, so right now I'm leaning towards he's just the one that submitted that time lord role, hence the extra knowledge about it.

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

k wile's theory is right it's just related to your player # on the main list. i still think it's plausible they're not good
    That is correct. I sent everyone, including myself, the # of junkmail of their #, + 100 stickers for Lola to decorate her candies with xD. It does absolutely nothing and I'm not forced to do it that way, though. I was just lazy copypasting the playerlist anyway

And again, they do absolutely nothing

Also @FM-Roadrunner imagine complaining about ?krc being imbalanced

30. ISO #1580

id consider letting you live if pepe was your lynch
    -vote FM-Pepe Le Pew
    Okay, so that makes you vote me, but not the mechanical claims between Wile-you-me.
    What about... no
    Self-pres is nicer when the vote is on a scummy guy

-vote FM-Roadrunner

31. ISO #1581

Yeah I can agree to that. I also don't know how to feel about the fact these stickers are apparently important.
    ...those stickers do absolutely nothing lmao, just like everything I can send. I can also send uhh, yard signs and one other thing I don't remember.

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

Tomorrow
    Sylvester, Lola and to some extent Frog really look like townies trying to solve around page 27. On the other hand, there's... this guy saying EoD's tomorrow. I'm checking his ISO, and it's almost as disappointing as that post lol. This post is one of the most meaningful:

Based on a second read people im willing to lynch are.. The skunk, The frog, and The roadrunner.

These are my top tier lynches.. I highly doubt that roadrunner is town seems like a mass murder neutral killing style role..

Also, the frog in what universe is a necromancer a good guy.. They thrive by bringing the dead back to life. They use the dead to their advantage. Much like idk Lola. But Lola is mechanically confirmed town. Based on my role card. The skunk is idk something dark and shady from my pov.
    and yet it's explaining scumreads through the incredibly flawed process of associating rolecards to alignments in a game that's meant to give any role to any alignment (or in the case of the read on me, not explaining anything at all).

And apparently he implies his role gave him a green check on Lola or something like that?

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

Lola
    Sylvester

Frog

Yosemite (he looks honest in his posts, but that's pretty much it; weak read)

[Roadrunner, Coyote should be mechanically solved later]

Horn Horn (not sure what he's doing honestly)

Martian

This is great and all... but you're missing a few scum. Based on what we know, the setup is most likely a 9-3-1.
    4 Town are dead, so it's 5v3v1 right now with lunch as the 1. Who do you think are the 3 mafia?

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

This is great and all... but you're missing a few scum. Based on what we know, the setup is most likely a 9-3-1.
    4 Town are dead, so it's 5v3v1 right now with lunch as the 1. Who do you think are the 3 mafia?
    Roadrunner should be scum, and if he isn't then you are
    Martian probably is scum
    Leghorn... I don't know. Maybe.
    Yosemite could be scum, although it's not my top theory.
    Frog could be fooling me, although it's unlikely

So gun to head, Roadrunner/Martian/Hornhorn

39. ISO #1589

Roadrunner should be scum, and if he isn't then you are
    Martian probably is scum
    Leghorn... I don't know. Maybe.
    Yosemite could be scum, although it's not my top theory.
    Frog could be fooling me, although it's unlikely

So gun to head, Roadrunner/Martian/Hornhorn
    You need to list 4, it's likely 9-3-1

40. ISO #1590

You need to list 4, it's likely 9-3-1
    You asked me who the 3 mafia were

If there's a third party (quite possible indeed), it's likely a deeper wolf acting pro-town enough to be townread, but not being too threatening. Actually, Frog seems to fit that description quite well when I think about it.

41. ISO #1591

You asked me who the 3 mafia were

If there's a third party (quite possible indeed), it's likely a deeper wolf acting pro-town enough to be townread, but not being too threatening. Actually, Frog seems to fit that description quite well when I think about it.
    Sorry for any confusion. Earlier in the thread lunch just straight up admitted to being a neutral, so he's not mafia.
    So you'd list:
    Illegal Alien / Horn Master / Frog as your 3 mafia?

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    More likely 10-2-1 If you think Neutral claim is real.
    Otherwise it MYLO Today.
    It could be MYLO, four townies and zero scum have died, right? Tends to put the game in a not great spot when that happens.

Powerful roles on the side of town + 10-2-1 = overly town favored setup. Unlikely.

Although in a roundabout way, saying it's 10-2-1 is indirectly implying that you think that some of the people with the more powerful roles in this game are scum. Thoughts on that?

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

It could be MYLO, four townies and zero scum have died, right? Tends to put the game in a not great spot when that happens.

Powerful roles on the side of town + 10-2-1 = overly town favored setup. Unlikely.

Although in a roundabout way, saying it's 10-2-1 is indirectly implying that you think that some of the people with the more powerful roles in this game are scum. Thoughts on that?
    Krab role owner seems likely scum.

47. ISO #1597

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    WHo you think are scum?
    I honestly have a lot of different thoughts there, one scenario that I'm afraid of is there being at least one scum between you + candy lover, since if you're scum you roleblock her to stop 2 town from resurrecting. And if she's scum, then there are 20 different ways she could justify why the changed action didn't work.

Assuming we hammer lunch today + factional kill - that will put the game at 4 v 3 and if there's at least one scum between the two of you.
    Any mafia team that has:
    You / Candy Lover + Frog / Cat means town loses (unless cat was lying about having a night kill)

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

That is correct. I sent everyone, including myself, the # of junkmail of their #, + 100 stickers for Lola to decorate her candies with xD. It does absolutely nothing and I'm not forced to do it that way, though. I was just lazy copypasting the playerlist anyway

And again, they do absolutely nothing

Also @FM-Roadrunner imagine complaining about ?krc being imbalanced
    It's not that it's imbalanced. It's always imbalanced in favour of town. Why can't it be imbalanced in favour of scum?

50. ISO #1600