3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You need to look at this post and all the Motivated they used.
    They used fake and illogical motivation towards me saying how I am trying to drive the attention off Grylander and onto myself when Mafia doesn’t have a PR role.
    He does that to me too and I think thats part of the reason why hes town lol

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

I keep going back and forth on Zedus.
    Because he’s straight up declared hes voting people for being toxic and calling people out for toxicity/voting him every game.
    And hes asked me a question that honestly I could only see town asking: “you want to be lynched for information?”

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

In your first big post you said it.
    Not my fault you didn’t notice it. LOL.
    What's your point, though? Why do you think it matters?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

13. ISO #963

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION. GYRLANDER AND DARK MAGICIAN ARE CONFIRMED SCUM.
    AND YOU KNOW WHAY THAT MEANS COMING FROM ME.

-vote Gyrlander
    Why?
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Why?
    Their interactions on d1 are weird. Furthermore I feel as though Gyrlander was trying to make suggestions to people on d1 rather than actually having a solid stance.
    I could probably dig up more later on when I have more time.

16. ISO #966

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. IN MY HUMBLE OPINION. GYRLANDER AND DARK MAGICIAN ARE CONFIRMED SCUM.

-vote Gyrlander
    I'm not caught up but lol at this. If you turn by 180 degrees twice on someone, does that mean you are turning by 360 degrees? Gyr was Oberon's highest townread last time I checked :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #967

-vote Gyrlander
    You're making it incredibly difficult for me not wanting to lynch you

Thank you Anonymous Donor

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    We have 2 days without lynch. The reasoning of that is obvious: Mafia have no night kills, so they will not lynch sk until he hit one of them. Because

We had 2 nights and 2 kills, so SK never hit mafia. If he hits one, we will have no kill. After that mafia will have to lynch SK, because he will probably attack the same target once again. But mafia feels good while SK killing citizens, there is no reasons for them in lynch him.

Oberon is kinda top 1 in SK list, and probably he is. So our scum pool is non-voters on him:

Marshmallow Marshall
    Gyrlander
    Dark Magician
    Oberon himself.

We have only 3 scums in game, so one of this players is citizen, who act anti-town for some dumb reasons. Well, let's think about some versions.

Version 1. Oberon is citizen.
    Let's take a look on a world, there Oberon is just a citizen. Yes, he is top 1 SK "read", I know, but what if he is just a cornered citizen, who don't know what to do and voting literally everyone around with this egoistic "lynch anyone, but not me". I am sure that this is best scum indicator in this community (every scum in every game doing this then cornered), but we now work with version of citizen!Oberon. He will not be voted by mafia, until real SK will hit one of mafs. He will not be voted by real SK, because SK is interested in delaying his lynch, since after Oberon's death, everyone will start looking for REAL SK, and everyone who didn't vote Oberon will be suspected first.

Who are the pretenders?

Marshmallow Marshall. Well, I cannot agree he is not active in this game. He is active, but his entire activity is about depreciate everything others say. Can SK do that? Yes. Can mafia do that? Yes. Can citizen do that? Well... yes. But in the world with citizen!Oberon there is no place for citizen!MM.

Gyrlander. He acts totally not in town benefit from game start. I asked him 3 direct questions about his acts, twice he ignored me, once he gives bullshit answer. Post #514 if you somehow missed it. He is the one who "would have hammered Mag if FrostByte didn't last minute change to Frinckles" and "will not lynch Mag in any case". He is really full of shit. But more likely for me that he is mafia in the world of citizen!Oberon with MM as his teammate. Because

Dark Magician. I have never seen such selfish, cocky and incompetent person like this. He can easy be replaced by Bot from mafia discord. With 2 scripts:
    1. say something like "I am pro","I am good", "I am best"
    2. call Zedus mafia without any reason and tonnel him.
    Attachment 27583

As I said before, this bonobo is kind of my personal hater, who plays every game with this way. His game impact is always at zero level. His playstyle is always anti-town. Looks like I would just don't count this poll-parrot as player, but what we have from him, if we will exclude every his post with narcissism and tonneling? Here we are:

Yes, from SK POV there is 2 mafias and gg.

Ye, it's "obviously" Oberon, but he don't vote him.
    (Well, once he voted, but instantly cancelled the vote because of hight hammering possibility.)

Ah, sorry, I said I will filter out all narcissism of this bonobo, but it's really impossible.

Sure, because after FBI man get killed SK would focus on mafia to win, or they will just outvoted him at some point.

Attachment 27582

Really, someone still able to buy all this shit and keep this animal alive?
    If he flips town, I hope, everyone here will join my reports on him. We don't need such "players" in this community. This is not even a player. This is bot, scripted for narcissism and undreasonable shittalking. The only thing that can justify him is that he is SK or mafia. But if he is mafia, I really sorry for his partner. It's terrible to play with such moron in team.

So in citizen!Oberon world DM is clearly SK and Gyrlander+MM probably the mafia team.

Version 2. Oberon is mafia, not SK.

Then Gyrlander is obviously his mafia partner, and SK slot leaves us DM and MM. I prefer to think that MM is paranoic citizen and DM is selfish sk, but that's still possible that MM will be SK in mafia!Oberon world and DM just a gamethrower, who must be punished and removed from this site forever, or replaced by bot if someone really need this clown here for some reasons.

Versin 3. Oberon is SK.
    Well, clearly the main path for town, but we will have no votes, because mafia will never vote him and we have the gamethrower DM in town team. If DM is mafia then we have... 2 paranoic citizens who will not vote Oberon for some reasons? I think, that's kinda impossible.

But also I want an explaination for this move:

What was this jump at EOD, really? Now Gyrlander can really say "I was about to hammer, but you switched your vote" and there is no way to check it.
    That's a whole lot of saying everyone acted anti-town this game. I didn't see much towny things, but saying basically everyone (excluding the dead and maybe Frostbyte) was anti-town is a stretch. Not that it's impossible for town!Zedus to have those views, but it would be pretty convenient for mafia!Zedus to have them, because it'd allow him to push basically everyone and win through pure lynching after taking the SK down if he managed to convince people of his cases.

That being said, the case against Dark Magician is rather compelling. Not voting someone you're calling "obviously SK" is rather damning, and if you think he's obviously SK, you WILL end up putting your vote on him to get him lynched, which is obviously better than a no-lynch.

Also, if Oberon is Mafia, I am basically spewed clear atm for upholding the push against him today lol.

Conclusion: Mafia!Zedus is a possibility, but never with mafia!DM, and mafia!DM is more likely than mafia!Zedus due to his blatant scumminess. Oberon is some sort of scum, and mafia!Oberon is highly compatible with mafia!DM. That would leave someone else as SK, perhaps Zedus himself or someone like Frinckles or Frost (although I have a gut townread on the latter, perhaps because he's not afraid to "charge in").
    Another possibility is that DM is SK, leaving Oberon as Mafia and... who else? I disagree with Zedus that Gyrlander would be Mafia: he's the only player I find rather towny for more than just weak vibes this game... Could it be Zedus? I guess it's not impossible that he's a bussing mastermind who's now excluding himself from the scum pool in a mafia!Oberon world. It could also be either of Frinckles or Frost once again.
    Either way, lynching between Oberon and DM is the way to go here, and no-lynch is NOT the way to go.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #972

meh I just wanted to see how you would react.
    This reeks of scum testing the waters and seeing the push doesn't work lol.

23. ISO #973

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I already asked you why FB is SK. Honestly this might be a bit unfair but he was being replaced and I don't know if he would have been able to kill Banana.
    Do not angel shoot. Angel lives matter.

The real question is "why would Frost be SK", and I haven't seem DM ever answer that.

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    My Onenote was destroyed by my cat.

This is such a "Gyrlander" sentence.

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm pretty confident you [Gyrlander] are Mafia though I'm not entirely sure who with. My first thought was DM since he keeps going on about having initially scumread you and flipping that to a top townread, but it's probably MM since you two have barely interacted this game.

Anyway, I'm trying to hit the SK so I'm not voting you atm. I'm thinking Oberon or DM for SK but if we can't reach a consensus we're probably fucked. There's only four of us left and you screwed our lynch twice. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
    Why
    Why (although I definetly scumread DM, in a vacuum, what you just described is just called "reevaluation")
    Why (how does that make me scum with gyr? Plus this is based on a scumread on Gyr, which itself is based on no reasoning??)
    Why (I agree, but you haven't explained anything)
    Have I mentioned the word "why"?

Yeah, the missing slot in my PoE is probably Frinckles there. Which makes the solve {Oberon/DM/Probably Frinckles, if not then Zedus}.

27. ISO #977

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    War is peace
    Freedom is slavery
    Ignorance is strength
    I so wish I could give you rep for this lol.

28. ISO #978

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    but saying basically everyone (excluding the dead and maybe Frostbyte) was anti-town is a stretch.
    Lie. There is no reasons for me to suspect Frost and Frinckles. I said that scum pool is Oberon, MM, DM and Gyrlander. Yes, one of them is not scum. MM depreciating and misinterprets everything again, as always. That leaves him as mafia for me. Not SK I think. But who knows?

Either way, lynching between Oberon and DM is the way to go here, and no-lynch is NOT the way to go.
    Said the one, who costs us 2 days without lynch, lol.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

29. ISO #979

So your biggest gripe is that I didn't like Banana dying and I "gave him a TR" even though he had died and flipped town at that point? So you're basically scumpainting me with 0 reasoning. If anything, this is an anti-reason to scumpaint me lmfao I didn't give banana a read at all.

Not my fault you don't know how to observe and act on patterns of human behavior. Weak.

So speaking to Auwt, who flipped TPR, is a sin and somehow scummy? The only town thing to do would be not speak to him and act like he didn't exist?

Yeah, anyone who read the thread knows this already. You're trying to make it look like you're putting in effort but there's still literally 0 logic behind any of these observations.
    Alright, Frostbyte is town there and
    -vote Dark Magician

30. ISO #980

-vote Dark Magician
    We should be shooting for SK lynch, correct?

DM is assuming that him voting me will cause a train, which says mafia to me.

31. ISO #981

His limp dick push on to me really feels like bait, not gonna lie

32. ISO #982

but maybe the bait is WIFOM?

33. ISO #983

fuck it, I'm sick of no lynch days

-vote Dark Magician

34. ISO #984

Dark Magician is L-1, next vote hammers
    jesus christ comic sans is an obnoxious font it's so ugly i love it

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

Dark Magician is L-1, next vote hammers
    jesus christ comic sans is an obnoxious font it's so ugly i love it
    @Frinckles
    If you want to win as mafia, please lynch Frost tomorrow as he is SK.
    Remember that Grylander is always Town.
    If you don’t listen to this you Will 100% lose to SK.
    If I’m lynched and Frost kills another Townie tonight we lose but SK also loses because Mafia Majority.
    Frost needs to hit Frinckles tonight, Frost is Obv SK but no one seems to realize it.

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

-vote Dark Magician
    Just because someone made an effort Post doesn’t make it AI.
    It’s Playstyle related not alignment related.
    They slipped Scum and I pointed it out before.
    They were being fake as they gave a thought that wasn’t from an actual Townie.
    That’s how you actually solve someone’s alignment TYVM.

39. ISO #989

Frinckles is Mafia with either Zedus, MM or Frost.
    If they aren’t mafia with Frost, Frost is SK.
    Frinckles originally Mafia pairing was MM and Gyrlander which makes absolutely zero sense as the only reasoning for it is “no interaction with each other”.
    Also Frost was complaining that I so called “tried to bring attention off Grylander and onto me” which again is fake and ain’t from Town because from the rolesetup it makes absolutely zero sense.
    He’s not even trying to refocus attention on Grylander, as even if it was a dumb thought from Town he would have at least done that but he didn’t.
    If you want to lynch me go ahead, but both Mafia and Town hurt from this because Frost is the SK here.

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

I think probably the most likely is Zedus is SK in a Frinckles/Frost Mafia world.
    ah, now I am not mafia, I am sk because you are about to be lynched... great logic.

really, you are worst and pathetic player ever seen.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?