Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    ISOing Banana.
    @Oberon this is exactly what I'm talking about

And then he flipped cit.

This is because lynching a townie early on isn't that harmful to town due to big majority and the lynch gives actionable information.

This is what's typical of cits who know their fucking role.

You, on the other hand, have yet to claim and literally freaked the fuck out when you were close to lynch. You freaked out because you think you're important to the game, likely because your side is smaller in number than town. If you were town you'd realize that town would still have majority even if they d1 lynched you. You've been half assed arguing against this but it literally just fucking happened in this game.

But please, continue repeating your original position even though it's been addressed with evidence in this very game.

Fucking sCUMBAG
    Ah yes, so we should all be apathetic potatoes as soon as people suspect us because info lynches are good. /s

Self-preservation is a basic principle of Mafia: each player (minus jesters) wants to fulfill his win condition, and this is usually harder to do when you're dead, especially if your death wasted a day for town because you were lynched instead of having a scum lynched. I won't go as far as the Mafia "theorists" that claim self-preservation is always towny, but it certainly isn't scummy. Do you have any other reason to scumread Oberon? I just don't see why this train is a thing atm.

Also, majority lynch sucks, people have to place their votes early to avoid no-lynch
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Are you scum
    Don’t lie
    No lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #504

So you're literally gonna pigeonhole your thinking so hard as to not even entertain the idea that you're wrong.

Definitively ignorant.

TOWN GETS INFORMATION WHEN A TOWNIE GETS LYNCHED. WHY IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?
    Therefore, we should all get ourselves lynched for the common good. Урaaaа!

This line of thought is most likely dishonest (and if it is honest, it's obviously wrong and rather dumb lol).

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I do not like this post that much tbh.
    Why? The logic checks out.

Yeah the logic does check out, however it feels like you could be already knowing how it is gonna unwrap (regarding Oberon's role).
    The logic doesn't check out at all, and it isn't even true, Frost is saying that Oberon's play makes no sense from a town PoV (which is wrong, but is not a "perspective slip"). You're both scummy, but this is very probably not mafia vs mafia, and nearly EVERYONE in this game is scummy...

6. ISO #506

but Banana dying could also have been WIFOM. Scum could've killed him thinking it would implicate someone who he insulted.

Or someone took the insults very personally and needed to see him die.

Not sure.
    Banana insulted literally everyone. You don't count because you didn't exist when he was alive. I am pretty sure this is irrelevant.

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

This line of thought is most likely dishonest (and if it is honest, it's obviously wrong and rather dumb lol).
    Absolutely not. "It's wrong and dumb" isn't a logical response to the argument. Just because your intuition tells you it's wrong doesn't mean it's wrong. Your kneejerk reaction is shit, like most of your scum reads.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

8. ISO #508

If anything is dumb it's this strawman bullshit. Not once did I advocate for purposely getting yourself lynched. If you could read you'd see that I already addressed this point, but you're skimming so whatever, do you. Be wrong.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

9. ISO #509

Banana insulted literally everyone. You don't count because you didn't exist when he was alive. I am pretty sure this is irrelevant.
    Excuse you? He insulted one person and then was a little snarky to a few other people. Stop blowing shit out of proportion and being disingenuous. If anything, me not being around d1 should mean my perspective is less biased by hurt feefees.

If you're not gonna actually read the thread then don't even bother commenting.

10. ISO #510

There are 4 or 5 of us actually playing. Out of 9.

Fuck this low effort bullshit. Don't fucking sign if you're not gonna at least read the godamn thread before you throw your uninformed 2 cents in.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

I really impressed how often you all using "logic" word in this games. I community, where noone even knows what "logic" is. In community, which will lynch you for solving game in 3 days. Where like every of you thinks he is some "pro" player, because... well, he just "knows" it, if you aren't agree, you are scum. Noone here can spot some obvious things like mafia hammering someone in last seconds. Noone here using vote paths and strategy checks. You are all inside of your shitty "feelings", which never gives you win, but you still trust in that shit. And you call this feelings "logic".

Examples of your "logic":

if you're citizen and you're in favour of your own lynch you are gamethrowing lol as citizen you should always vote literally anyone to avoid being lynched.
    Moronic bullshit, comes from your terrible american egoistic mindset. You think only about your personal survival, not about your team goals, and like 90% of you are this kind of. Mafia is a team game, and sacrificing yourself to open some important info, especially at early game, is useful strategy. Only scum will just randomly point around on everyone with "lynch him, not me", like you doing now. If you are citizen, it's better for you to form up your last will until you die. Well, maybe the problem is that you never use last wills here? That's like in my first game, then I said "ok, lynch me, and after I flip citizen, just get the lasts who hammered me and you will have your mafia". Surely I was right about that, but this community have Dory fish's memory, and continue this shit "readings" around make mafia easy win. Same as in anti-vaxers game, then I completely solved the game with 100% victory strategy, bonobos with their "logic" lynched me for that. I really don't care about that, I already accepted that I playing with bonobos, but main thing for me was not surviving, main thing for me was town following my strategy. Fortunately they did, so I go to the graveyard with my common facepalm and seeing town winning without me, using my strat. That's then this community made a great step for understanding teamwork. Looks like that was the only one step in history.

Logic - is then you, Oberon, moved me to your top tier town list, probably because you think I will instantly remove my vote from you after that (as it is accepted in this community). After you see that not happens, you waited for Moscow midnight, then everyone knows I will go to sleep, and moved me from "top 1 town" to "top 1 scum", to receive opportunity of lynch me (you have bonobos like DM for that) then I can't even answer for you. And then Moscow morning comes you moved your agression of Frinckles. This things shows what you realy want - survive in any case, even if this will cost town a FBI man death. Maybe that is this shitty american egoism you are fullfilled with. But more likely that's just basic scum strategy, used by russian 12 years old boyz playing mafia in school. This is scum-indicative, and this is what scums in this community doing in EVERY game. Gyrlander painted that well:

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What you've done today:

1. Say Zedus is scum and vote him -> 2. Proceed to put Zedus as the only one in the "Town" section -> 3. Vote Frinckles and put me as a townlean -> 4. In the next post you say I'm top lynch priority and vote me -> 5. Apparently the lynch priority changes and you vote Auwt o.O

Idk are Oberon SK or mafia for real, but everything he doing shows him as scumlike player.

Well, now some important things you will ignore tomorrow. This is kind of my last will:

I asked Gyrlander 3 times about this:

I will not let Mag get lynched.
    This is my 1st question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, I don't let him get lynched too (and I am sorry about that). Because I don't want to be involved into bonobo misslynching. Why you, Gyrlander, said that?
    He just ignored it.

This is my 2nd question (there was a quote inside):
    But I want to remind you something. I still waiting for your answer about this, maybe you missed it?
    Explain, why?
    His answer was kind of bullshit:
    I told you Mag is OBERON not DARK MAGICIAN
    And I have to ask him 3rd time:
    I understood that. And my question is about Oberon, not Dark Magician. He was at L2 EOD1. You said you will not lynch him, same as me. I explained why am I not lynching him. Same question for you. Explain.
    But he ignored it again.

According to this I have reasoning now to think Gyrlander can be mafia. That doesn't matter is Oberon his mafia teammate or SK, because mafia is not interested in lynching SK at this moment. They need him to kill FBI man. If SK dies, FBI man can reveal and easy lead town. Framing ability is weak, because every checked citizen will be put into "immortal list" and after we will have 2 checked citizens, game will be solved. I should point that Gyrlander voted Frinckles with Oberon and that kid expelled for academic failure from Hogwarts.

This actions requires explaination.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

I'm Romanian
    I don't mean that bullshit egoism and egocentrism is 100% part of every american, it's just typical for their culture. It doesn't means there is no romanians or russians with this mindset. But the difference is heavy then you look from collective mindset perspective (like my). There is proverb "I would not go on reconnaissance with him" in Russia. You can say that about person, fixed on himself, with egoistic priority other then team goal. That kind of persons will just betray everyone and everything to survive. That's how most of this community players act in game. Also, everyone here sure that the others doing the same. That's why my playstyle is beyond the understanding of this community, despite the fact that there is nothing complicated about it. And noone even try to grow up and look at the world wider, not get hung up on himself.

Well, that is offtopic.

I have some strategy things, but you all don'g give a fuck about strategy. So I will just say main things:
    1. Mafia is not interested in lynching. They are immune to FBI man now. Also they are immune for sk attack now. They are ok with sk killing people around.
    2. If SK hit town, there will be -1 town, that's good both for mafia and for SK. If SK hit mafia, mafia losing vest and survive. Will SK hit mafia again next night? No, he will not. His primary goal is kill FBI man, not mafia. If FBI man dies, his next target will probably be the mafia he hit before (if he hit one).
    3. FBI man doing his job, and the more nights he survives the less place for hiding SK left. If FBI man found sk, he will probably reveal and point on that. After that SK will be lynched and FBI man will leads the town. Framing is shit ability, because the main goal for FBI man is get "not suspicious" from 2 players after SK dies, and just lynch others. GG.

So, I think, mafia at this moment will not be interested in lynching SK or lynching at all. Time works for mafia now. This will be changed only then SK dies or FBI man dies. That is important.
    I agree with plan C.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

Absolutely not. "It's wrong and dumb" isn't a logical response to the argument. Just because your intuition tells you it's wrong doesn't mean it's wrong. Your kneejerk reaction is shit, like most of your scum reads.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...0ad%20absurdum

There very much was a logical response to the argument. It literally leads to that conclusion. Note that I'm not saying you are dumb, but rather that the reasoning and the conclusion its premises lead to are. What isn't logical or nice is insulting me for disagreeing with you. But okay, since this seems to be the language you understand, I'll get into it too: Stop bitching at anyone who has an opinion that differs from yours and start talking with others normally.

Here you go: this is a shit kneejerk reaction. Hopefully we can get beyond that in this game as well as in the future ones. I like you, but it's just not fun (or productive) when we get into this kind of discussion. Now that this is said, I'll just address the logic in your other posts.
    If anything is dumb it's this strawman bullshit. Not once did I advocate for purposely getting yourself lynched. If you could read you'd see that I already addressed this point, but you're skimming so whatever, do you. Be wrong.
    Argumentum ad absurdum. I only expressed a natural conclusion from your premises: if lynching town gives town info and town shouldn't/don't fight their lynch, then we should all surrender as soon as people start suspecting us and get lynched. That is obviously wrong (absurd given the goal of the game), yet is a natural conclusion if we assume what you said was right; therefore, your views, which I used as premises, must be wrong.
    In other words: I didn't say you ever said we should all strive to get lynched as town. I said your reasoning leads to this conclusion. That's different.

~~
    Excuse you? He insulted one person and then was a little snarky to a few other people. Stop blowing shit out of proportion and being disingenuous. If anything, me not being around d1 should mean my perspective is less biased by hurt feefees.

If you're not gonna actually read the thread then don't even bother commenting.
    Mmm, fair, I may have misexpressed my thoughts here. I was absolutely not offended by him btw (although I just don't like when insults are around, I was hurt or w/e lol). My point is that many people were attacked or shut off in one way or another by him, so analyzing the kill under that angle is probably irrelevant.

24. ISO #524

My prediction:
    zedus SK, Frinck and MM scum
    Uhhh? I can understand the Zedus scumread, but Frinckles doesn't really go one way or another in my eyes, and I don't get your read on me lol

25. ISO #525

Mag you just can't say I'm top priority Lynch and then totally forget about me.

Literally what the fuck
    @Oberon
    Shut the fuck up and respond to me.
    Shut the fuck up and respond to me!
    NO!
    So you are scum, next to lynch!
    MAYBE
    I love this site.

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

If there isn't any lynch today we probably lose btw, just saying.
    Also I don't like the other train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

30. ISO #530

If there isn't any lynch today we probably lose btw, just saying.
    Also I don't like the other train.
    Town team trying to lynch the scum.
    Scums trying to lynch Frinckles.
    Also MM is special
    I agree with plan C.

31. ISO #531

I agree with MM that DM is good as next person to lynch too. Same as everyone who voting Frinckles now.
    Remember my words about Gyrlander in a case I will die this night. That's kinda my lw.

Scums are between non-voters on Oberon.
    I agree with plan C.

32. ISO #532

@Marshmallow Marshall

Please unlock the situation.
    We cannot afford another day without lynch.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

33. ISO #533

I agree with MM that DM is good as next person to lynch too. Same as everyone who voting Frinckles now.
    Remember my words about Gyrlander in a case I will die this night. That's kinda my lw.

Scums are between non-voters on Oberon.
    Everyone has already voted, currently.
    We are 8 players, 4 on Oberon, 3 on Frinckles, 1 on DM.

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

Mag you just can't say I'm top priority Lynch and then totally forget about me.

Literally what the fuck
    Lol I just keep changing my mind. I see one thing that could be acummy from you but then I either interpret the situation in a different way and change my mind, or I get reminded of something scummy from someone else and then vote them.
    Atm if I were to listen to my gut I’d say its MM (and IMO ive never changed my mind on MM so its the most likely scum for me)
    Zedus isnt necessarily scummy the way hes playing but the small details add up and suggest TMI on his part and that hes the one who killed Banana.
    i definitely do think MM is mafia but i think zedus is Serial Killer
    DM is probably not the serial killer because it would be tooo damn obvious IMHO

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

Town team trying to lynch the scum.
    Scums trying to lynch Frinckles.
    Also MM is special
    Thats absurd lmao. You expect both scum to be voting the same train? IMO If I were Mafia I could see myself doing what MM is doing

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

@Auwt Please indicate if you actually planned this (fake tpr hunting in order to draw what you guess would be scum trying to scumpating you easily).
    Yes it was planned.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550