S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 333: Murder in the Mid-Atlantic

Looks like renegades continue to dispute my town claim and seeing as how he's not a new player being that detrimental to town likely means he's not a town role, what the role is to be determined but he's probably a super safe lynch. Ozywho and other mediocres can be dealt with at a later date but Renegades the safest sure fire deadweight / mafia kill lynch we have so proper town play dictates we do it.
    -vote Renegade

One love salvia orange out.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

2. ISO #752

It's hard to have a read on wrath since he can be dummy thicc as both roles so if he was being a dense brain then it doesn't really mean much that's the problem, the smart people you can always trust to play intelligently it's the dumb ones who could be doing anything that you gotta watchout for.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

3. ISO #753

Also lag PM'd me saying he was cheating on his boyfriend I know were not supposed to talk about out of game stuff in this game but like damn, I feel like I have a moral obligation to tell his boyfriend. Do yall think that Invictus deserves to know he's being cheated on, and this is Invictus so I got no love for the guy, but that's something I don't think even my worst enemy deserves to have happen to them. What do yall think?

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I don't do reads lists.

They are for simpletons and don't really help.

Feel free to ask my opinion of people though.
    What I got from your iso (although not fully complete),
    Feel free to tell me if this is correct or not, as it did not include late D2 interactions.

Ozy
    Gikkle

Paopan
    SCV
    Auwt
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    In all honesty. I don't get what you've said.
    I've taken a look at your ISO.
    You seemed to be town reading Gikkle in it.
    I don't think I'm mistaking.

Why has Gikkle been swapped to the scum read in the list you provided more than an hour ago?
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

6. ISO #756

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    did ozy not reply to my vote on him
    Ahh..
    I was kinda hoping to be on the same wave length as you and Scv with your votes on me; I pressumed you voted me to check Wrath's reaction to what happens when his "top town read" got voted.
    [Heavy reaction makes sense for town, no reaction at all makes sense for Wolf.]
    im pretty sure you're actress. what's your role when you flip
    Did you just seriously ask me what's my role??
    Wtf you doing?

Anyhow, you previously said that the Actress should become "excited" once D2 comes around.
    I myself see a little of blinkskater of the original silent night in Paopan.
    As the host of that game, and Paopan fitting the bill of your previous statement - I'm a little perplexed as to how you're also not reading Paopan as an Actress.

If you don't mind, seeing as I was wrong with my assumption on your vote on me - would you care to elaborate on what changed on your read on me in basically an instant?
    Addiotionally, I'd really appriciate if you responded to my previous posts and questions directed at you. ;)

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ahh..
    I was kinda hoping to be on the same wave length as you and Scv with your votes on me; I pressumed you voted me to check Wrath's reaction to what happens when his "top town read" got voted.

Wtf you doing?

Anyhow, you previously said that the Actress should become "excited" once D2 comes around.
    As the host of that game, and Paopan fitting the bill of your previous statement - I'm a little perplexed as to how you're also not reading Paopan as an Actress.

If you don't mind, seeing as I was wrong with my assumption on your vote on me - would you care to elaborate on what changed on your read on me in basically an instant?
    Addiotionally, I'd really appriciate if you responded to my previous posts and questions directed at you. ;)
    hey man I'm not pocketing u or anything but what's ur opinion on rene

8. ISO #758

Ughh just came on because of a random thought.
    @Frinckles
    Do you remember S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021, and how someone made me the fucking honorary wolf that game?
    I feel like the same is happening this game..

I'm still fucking mad at DM for that btw, but more so on myself..

Anyways, I just wanted to let it out of the system. >.<
    Anyhow, I now wish to elaborate on this a little bit.

In that game, DM "crawled up my ass" very much the same was Wrath did this game.
    I believe some links are here:
    Spoiler : DE JA VU :
    @Glass-y
    So here's a thing.
    When I played with Arrow and he was Mafia, he, to not put it bluntly, crawled up my ass. (I ended up in his pocket, but whatever).

Take a look at these posts to see what I mean:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...366#post916366

(he followed my skip vote)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post916400

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...580#post916580

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...645#post916645

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...654#post916654

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...738#post916738

(fruits of his pocketing)
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...987#post916987

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...046#post917046

That's almost all the interactions he had with me that game. +almost identical reads to mine all game long.

I know that Wrath is a different player as DM, but he looks nearly identical fmpov.
    But we're in luck!
    intentionally or unintentionally @Scvmurderer and @Frinckles did reaction test Wrath by voting his "top townread". Wrath had no reaction whatsoever, when a genuine town reaction would've been to show at least some resistence to their top townread getting voted/lynched.

Fairly sure that Wrath is a wolf here.

Doesn't change the fact that Paopan is just a wolf also, and very likely the Actress, though.

9. ISO #759

Seriously though, Frinckles is just so off fmpov.
    -He should suspect Paopan to be Actress for a multitude of reasons, including his own stated opinions.
    -He should be willing to lynch NVM by how own stated ideals
    -He just didn't respond to anything I said or ask to him at all, instead was contempt with a shady comment like "did Ozy just not react at all?"
    -Has seemingly random and unexplained game progression. I'm talking about his sudden reads change on me where he looked like wanting to sheep the threads consensus; because there was no given thoughts process whatsoever.

This thread just feels like either Wrath or Paopan really are an Actress who'd flip Angel, so the wolves feel cornered and go after me in order to save their actress before it can change it's color. Because this shift of focus on me, mostly unexplained whatsoever, is just so off tbh.

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    hey man I'm not pocketing u or anything but what's ur opinion on rene
    I recently said Rene is one of my top townreads because he feels like one of the most authentic players. [Not as of recent, but when I had my interactions with him on D1 - that's when I got my feel for him]

What's your opinion on Paopan?

11. ISO #761

Ahh..

Wtf you doing?

im pretty sure you actress coded ozy
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

12. ISO #762

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Ignore my remark. Should've refreshed @Renegade . So It's Ozy then.

But even if he flipped scum. Everyone here knows you are doing some bus moves with each other. So yeah, this is a note.
    I never said Oxy was my top scum read.

My top scum read is Wrath. Where I have my vote.

I swear I must be playing a different game. Any time I say something it gets put through a spin machine in an alternate universe and misconstrued. Shady AF.

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Looks like renegades continue to dispute my town claim and seeing as how he's not a new player being that detrimental to town likely means he's not a town role, what the role is to be determined but he's probably a super safe lynch. Ozywho and other mediocres can be dealt with at a later date but Renegades the safest sure fire deadweight / mafia kill lynch we have so proper town play dictates we do it.
    -vote Renegade

One love salvia orange out.
    Holy jesus. I can't even.

14. ISO #764

ROW AND COLUMN :

The left column is the person you are.The top row is the other person.

For instance, MM has had a total of 4 interactions with Frinckles.

Black line because I did not list the interaction between one and oneself.

I did not include myself in the left column, as I personally do not feel the need to analyze my own interactions.

LEGEND :

Blue = Troll vote or RVS (early vote, without real foundment, ect...)
    Orange = Known scumread from one person.
    Light Green = Known townread from one person.
    Red = Real vote (usually backed up by arguments, or sheeping, ect...)

Italics and underlined = First interaction (usually the first quoting from one person or the first answer)
    Purple = Flip/Flop, and/or unclear read, and suspicious in my opinion, ect...

Green = Known (here supposed) Town (YES I DONT USE BLUE IK)
    Grey = Known Neutral

EXTRA INFO :

Some reads may be missing.
    I filled them according to my understandment of each ISO.
    A post with a vote, counts as an interaction, whether the person voted reacted to it or not.
    Hope it's readable.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

I recently said Rene is one of my top townreads because he feels like one of the most authentic players. [Not as of recent, but when I had my interactions with him on D1 - that's when I got my feel for him]

What's your opinion on Paopan?
    i dunno. haven't really seen him talk much besides his theatrics.

17. ISO #767

Okay @Auwt , if I'm reading your post correctly, apparently I townread Oxy. But its a flip flop.

News to me! He might have stated he townreads me, but I've never said as much.
    Bruh at this point ur kinda stating the obvious. Trying to make small talk?

18. ISO #768

And those 4 bordered interactions :

(Paopan->Gikkle)
    (Renegade->Gikkle)
    (Renegade->Ozy)
    (Ozy->Renegade)

Are honestly the weirdest.

1) Paopan townread Gikkle and now suddenly scumread him with little to no explanation.

2) I don't remember exactly why I put Renegade and Gikkle here but something was definitely off, I will try to check this again.

3 and 4) They were shooting at each other D1 and suddenly they became best friend both of them townreading each other with little to no reason.

Those ones are imo the ones the more suspect, but of course you can already find my "possible pairing list" I posted some some moment ago.

19. ISO #769

Anyhow, I now wish to elaborate on this a little bit.

In that game, DM "crawled up my ass" very much the same was Wrath did this game.
    I believe some links are here:

I know that Wrath is a different player as DM, but he looks nearly identical fmpov.
    But we're in luck!
    intentionally or unintentionally @Scvmurderer and @Frinckles did reaction test Wrath by voting his "top townread". Wrath had no reaction whatsoever, when a genuine town reaction would've been to show at least some resistence to their top townread getting voted/lynched.

Fairly sure that Wrath is a wolf here.

Doesn't change the fact that Paopan is just a wolf also, and very likely the Actress, though.
    who was my "top townread" when I literally havent declared anyone as my town read at all all game?

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

Okay @Auwt, if I'm reading your post correctly, apparently I townread Oxy. But its a flip flop.

I would say you had some suspection of him, and then you tried you started firing at each other and thereafter you tried your best to soothe the situation.
    That's the way I understood it at least.

23. ISO #773

The only alternative I see if the correct pool is not Renegade/Ozy/Paopan/Gikkle then it would mean we have to take from the less active members, which would be just like drawing a random card from a deck praying its color is red.

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

Okay @Auwt, if I'm reading your post correctly, apparently I townread Oxy. But its a flip flop.

Also a lot of interaction/quoting with/of Ozy, like a damn lot actually.
    And first interaction obviously.
    Also I remember you were like OH WAIT WHY ARE YOU ALL VOTING OZY, IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT??

I guess I'm not the only one who noticed that right?
    Would not expect someone that scumread/nullread that person to come off like this.

27. ISO #777

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    @Auwt
    My column looks so boring. If I post some of my reads do they get filled in with colors?
    I see ozy has a lot of red column, which means he's bouncing his vote a lot?
    I'll try to be more active a bit, I had to switch my sleep schedule up.
    Sure, its a first sketch, I also did not implement Paopan's readlist yet.
    This current table is more depicting the way I see the game actually.

I could definitely use each of us' versions to fill in the blank, however bias would just cancel any possible work.
    At least I know the colors in this table are placed and decided by a Town member, which I'm not sure if I just let everyone decide their own row.

28. ISO #778

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Sure, its a first sketch, I also did not implement Paopan's readlist yet.
    This current table is more depicting the way I see the game actually.

I could definitely use each of us' versions to fill in the blank, however bias would just cancel any possible work.
    At least I know the colors in this table are placed and decided by a Town member, which I'm not sure if I just let everyone decide their own row.
    Auwt u are 10 billion percent correct in ur reads. Something is off about renegade being town.

29. ISO #779

I would say you had some suspection of him, and then you tried you started firing at each other and thereafter you tried your best to soothe the situation.
    That's the way I understood it at least.
    So when is that "townreading"?
    I'm a fan of the style of analysis but don't put reads in my mouth.

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    @Auwt
    My column looks so boring. If I post some of my reads do they get filled in with colors?
    I see ozy has a lot of red column, which means he's bouncing his vote a lot?
    I'll try to be more active a bit, I had to switch my sleep schedule up.
    So that is your concern? That you are being boring and it is easy to see from Auwt's chart (not that anyone could've missed your inactivity)?

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

If that's all you have to say and not respond to anything that I say or ask you at all then I'm ok with just parking my vote on you for the stays tbh.

At least pretend to play the game?
    im not feeling well atm so yeah im kind of out of it gimme a minute.

34. ISO #784

ROW AND COLUMN :

The left column is the person you are.The top row is the other person.

For instance, MM has had a total of 4 interactions with Frinckles.

Black line because I did not list the interaction between one and oneself.

I did not include myself in the left column, as I personally do not feel the need to analyze my own interactions.

LEGEND :

Blue = Troll vote or RVS (early vote, without real foundment, ect...)
    Orange = Known scumread from one person.
    Light Green = Known townread from one person.
    Red = Real vote (usually backed up by arguments, or sheeping, ect...)

Italics and underlined = First interaction (usually the first quoting from one person or the first answer)
    Purple = Flip/Flop, and/or unclear read, and suspicious in my opinion, ect...

Green = Known (here supposed) Town (YES I DONT USE BLUE IK)
    Grey = Known Neutral

EXTRA INFO :

Some reads may be missing.
    I filled them according to my understandment of each ISO.
    A post with a vote, counts as an interaction, whether the person voted reacted to it or not.
    Hope it's readable.

Tbh, you should re-color my Gikkle interaction to be as same as Ren's.
    I pushed them both and after an extensive amounts of feelings them out I started to feel better about them. Granted, Grikkle not feeling as good as Ren, but better still.

Maybe even same for MM tbh because I remember having a chill and contrustive interaction with him. If I pushed him then that must've been before.

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

Oh and I forgot to say, feel free to kill me Mafia.
    Now that I posted the chart, I guess this is my way out right?

As we say,

[SPOILER]
    JOB'S DONE
    [/SPOILER]

37. ISO #787

Damn I can't even use spoiler tag properly.
    Sad.

38. ISO #788

Ahh..

Wtf you doing?

I dont read paopan as that wolfy. I think you're tunneled on him tbh.

as far as all the actress stuff goes, i checked all the day start posts and yours pinged me as the only plausible actress one.

so yeah, when I'm asking you for what role you'd flip im legitimately curious as to what you'll see. I understand this is schizophrenic levels of paranoia but I'm kind of letting it ride for now

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

as far as all the actress stuff goes, i checked all the day start posts and yours pinged me as the only plausible actress one.
    Why?
    Idk what about me you see different D2 than D1. Whereas Paopan fits your bill of "they will become active D2".

so yeah, when I'm asking you for what role you'd flip im legitimately curious as to what you'll see. I understand this is schizophrenic levels of paranoia but I'm kind of letting it ride for now
    Dude WHY are you asking me for my ROLE lol
    Like what possible benefit could it give to anyone other than Wolves??????????????????
    I'f I'm a wolf I just lie, If I'm a town - wolves know my role.

Why the fuck would you ask for my role lol

42. ISO #792

When in the world have I ever scumread Auwt lol

I literally call him one of the most townies player all game long

Criticizing logic be like "you want me dead!" lol
    It's red so it's a vote, which you did.

43. ISO #793

It's red so it's a vote, which you did.
    Ahh.. yeah.. I did

In that sense your chart is misleading.
    Pointing out any suspicion and adding a vote to it makes it look like scumread all game long in your chart.

The chart has no grasp of game progression tbh. It's static and is biased towards, mostly, the first interactions.

44. ISO #794

Why?
    Idk what about me you see different D2 than D1. Whereas Paopan fits your bill of "they will become active D2".

Dude WHY are you asking me for my ROLE lol
    Like what possible benefit could it give to anyone other than Wolves??????????????????
    I'f I'm a wolf I just lie, If I'm a town - wolves know my role.

Why the fuck would you ask for my role lol
    actress coding is kind of important. your opening post was "seems" for seer I'm guessing. Nobody else opened d2 with anything pingworthy, I was kind of surprised tbh. plus you're smart enough to do so. you were even in the game where ganelon coded angel to MM

could also be insane but like I said I'm not really feeling well

But besides that your d2 pushes have been a little sus. all the lowposters were just likely told by lag/aivion to start playing. Even sb16 was reading the thread incase he needed to replace in. It's not really surprising that people are more active atm.

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

Ahh.. yeah.. I did

In that sense your chart is misleading.
    Pointing out any suspicion and adding a vote to it makes it look like scumread all game long in your chart.

The chart has no grasp of game progression tbh. It's static and is biased towards, mostly, the first interactions.
    I found it misleading. More of Auwts opinion rather than objective facts.

I hate to hate on it because I like this kind of stuff.

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

I literally call him one of the most townies player all game long
    Also for what I remember, I don't recall much of it.
    Mostly talking about how many times I got scum recently, but yeah.

49. ISO #799

But besides that your d2 pushes have been a little sus. all the lowposters were just likely told by lag/aivion to start playing. Even sb16 was reading the thread incase he needed to replace in. It's not really surprising that people are more active atm.
    Feel free to respond to any of these when you feel better:
    About NMF
    About Paopan

About Wrath
    About MM

I'm literally giving my thoughts to GET A FEEDBACK ON THE THOUGHTS.
    Only thing I get is them being ignored and people focusing on their own thoughts. That's fine and all, but this is not a dick measuring contest - i'd appreciate some discussion of merits of thoughts, reads and opinions.

Like why am I even playing the game here? So that I can be here for the "you show me years, I show you mine, we measure which one is bigger" game?

MM, Auwt, Grikkle, even PQR - the only slots that were communicable and not just dick measurers.

50. ISO #800