User Tag List

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59
Results 2,901 to 2,934 of 2934
  1. ISO #2901

2. ISO #2902

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    How was geim?
    I kinda want to bring myself to read a game at some point. Potentially this game. Though, honestly, I feel like my brain would fry. Idk how anyone can keep up with a game like this..
    I seem to not be able to read a game, including when I'm playing them, for like forever now. :/

Was there an actual cult? I remember some random posts that I checked out gave me that impression.
    No cult! Was a conversion but I explained how that happened.

Up to you! But this game was a doozy so I think it's worth reading xD Especially the neighborhood chat and jailor chat.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #2903

4. ISO #2904

5. ISO #2905

<3 glad u enjoyed yourself ozy despite your uh, short existence in the game

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #2906

Some thoughts - ren here

I was not creative enough for the Santa role. It is true I was playing the long con with pretending to be neutral but I got caught in too many lies. Thanks to Aivion for putting up with some of my crazier ideas.

I TRULY didn't know Blandin was illuminati, I didn't ask the genie for his alignment. It was a pure guess inspired by his ability to 'convert' and the recent FM setup with illuminati. When he admitted he actually was illuminati I was shocked. Candy did a great job catching me with the wincon in the fake Blandin card so props to you.

The Blandin box was supposed to open without me outing myself and asking him to open it, and just be posted, so it was unfortunate it was tied so closely to me at least that day.

It was actually Gideon's idea to frame Blandin that way. Speaking of Gideon, yeah the mobsters kind of got a bad start losing Pacifica n1. And all of my kill attempts failed lmao. My night gun, genie wish, roulette gun, everything.

Must sing a carol was a total diversion and I think it was at least semi successful. Props to Candy for figuring it out by the start of day 2!

I had a lot of fun either way!

7. ISO #2907

8. ISO #2908

9. ISO #2909

10. ISO #2910

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    I wanna know who Blandin is
    The Illuminati :P (I know what you mean but sadly they wish to remain anonymous)

Good point outs to Candy tho I agree they did great in solving and deducing alot of the stuff you put out!

And glad you had fun <3

11. ISO #2911

12. ISO #2912

Good game! That was really fun!

This is the first time I've ever played on this site, so it was an interesting experience. I really enjoyed the game, and I thank @AIVION for hosting and being a really fun mod to talk to

I was Candy-Chiu if any of y'all were wondering.

Also, just felt like saying to @FM-Blendin Blandin that you did really well and I appreciate the effort you put in, especially with how well you basically controlled the thread day 2. Unfortunately I'm a firm believer in playing to my win con until the very second it changes, so that's exactly how I played, and that's why I didn't let myself get converted!

Also love that the game ended with Candy and Mabel, canonically best friends in the show, confirmed town together. Would have been even better had Grenda been there lol.

13. ISO #2913

How was geim?
    I kinda want to bring myself to read a game at some point. Potentially this game. Though, honestly, I feel like my brain would fry. Idk how anyone can keep up with a game like this..
    I seem to not be able to read a game, including when I'm playing them, for like forever now. :/

Was there an actual cult? I remember some random posts that I checked out gave me that impression.
    Well, of the 15-20 or so FM games I've played this was definitely the most fun. There were some insanely hype moments in it, especially on day 2 and day 3. I'm not sure if they'd be fully captured when you're just reading it, but holy crap.

Also, the neighbourhood chats and jailor chats eventually get pasted into the game thread. So you can discover them at the pace the players did if u want :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #2914

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Also, the neighbourhood chats and jailor chats eventually get pasted into the game thread. So you can discover them at the pace the players did if u want :P.
    Do you mean they did get pasted ITT?
    Wouldn't have even crossed my mind that it's technically allowed in this game.

15. ISO #2915

For the benefit of future and current viewers, round 2:

Player Alias Alignment Role Role Submitted
    ??? Robbie Valentino Town -> Illuminati
    Spoiler : Hell's Accountant :
    Hell's Accountant
    Your life's work has been to make dealings with the dead, but you're on a vacation in the land of living now. As such, you can now make dealings with the living yet still own a portion of your old powers with regards the dead. To make dealings with the living, however, you first must invite them. With good feedback you might one day be allowed to invite multiple people.

Day Abilities
    Each day, you may choose to use one of the following abilities:
    1) Spirit Judge
    Allow the dead to vote during the night for a player's slot to be killed off. Tied votes mean no death. There must be at least 4+ players dead in order for this ability to function!

2) Spirit Message
    Allow each of the dead to pass on a message to the land of the living through the hosts. Max character length is 500. Expiration date is EoN.

3) Merchanting Neighborizer
    Invite a living player to a neighborhood with you. You have a private chat with all the living in your neighborhood, and everyone in the neighborhood can give parts of their owned abilities to any other member of the neighborhood by PM'ing or DM'ing any of the hosts. PM'ing or DM'ing the host is a must to transfer abilities, and everyone can do it only thrice per any phase. Ability transfer is instant.
    You can invite a max of 4 people to your neighborhood in a single day when someone previously transferred abilities to you. The amount by how many additional players you can invite to your neighborhood is identical to how many times any ability has been transferred to you. Each occurrence gives you 1 extra charge. Charges are not permanent and get lost once used. Only 4 people may be apart of this neighborhood total. If any of your neighbors die, they may not be replaced with anyone else so choose wisely who you invite to the neighborhood! If you die the neighborhood immediately collapses and all powers that would be gained are lost.
    Additionally:
    -You have a passive that each night grants you a 10% chance to revive. If you do, you absorb all the powers of everyone else who's dead at the time. If they have charges to their abilities and they are at zero charges you do NOT gain their ability!

Spoiler : Hell's Accountant Reborn :
    Mandatory Restrictions
    • Reverence to the Sandwich God: Every post must say "Sandwich" or "Sandvich" or face the wrath of the Sandwich God (host will pay attention to this)
    • Paint Your Action: Each night you wish to perform an action, you must submit a personalized drawing of the action you would like to undertake. (This applies to all actions, not just the Protective Paint JOAT actions). You must submit your drawing to the hosts and the drawing will be publicized in the game thread at Start of Day.

Passive Abilities
    • Bullshit Lynch Immunity: You have the chance to avoid being lynched one time. But you must speak the words I am Bullshit and I know it before you are hammered otherwise it can't happen. (HIDDEN HOST NOTES: there's only a low chance it'll work)
    • Soul Stealer: You have the ability to steal the soul of a player that kills you (or if your lynch ability works the player who voted you first). (HIDDEN HOST NOTES: 30% chance but protects from all attacks and drains first attacker). When you do so you will drain them of their life force, taking their account for your own use and becoming them. You will still keep your role and not theirs.
    • Breadcrumb Actions: The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)
    • N5 Manuscript: They find a coffee flask. This has no effect.
    • N6 Manuscript: W/E the host wants at this point.

Mandatory Day Actions
    • Must eat an ingredient:
      • Tomato: An ordinary tomato that prevents you from being attacked that night
      • Ham: Yummy yummy ham, a few things could happen if you eat this
        25% chance of instant death
        10% chance of nothing
        65% chance of being given a permanent day chat with a random person that the host decides, this may or may not be someone of the same alignment
      • Bread: You are able to reveal your role but not your alignment to everyone in the game, self explanatory.
      • Egg: Force someone to say "egg" in every post for that day.
      • Mayonnaise: You gain an extra vote for that day; however are forced to say "Mayonnaise" in every post PERMANENTLY. Note that this does NOT replace saying "Sandwich" or "Sandvich" in every post, it just adds to it. You may only eat Mayonnaise once
      • Godly Sandvich: This sandvich was inspired by a good russian friend of mine and will give you a random buff of the hosts choosing when consumed. Can only eat this Sanvich once. "Sandvich make me strong!"

Optional Day Actions (MAY ONLY PICK ONE)
    • Spirit Judge
      Allow the dead to vote during the night for a player's slot to be killed off. Tied votes mean no death. There must be at least 4+ players dead in order for this ability to function!
    • Spirit Message
      Allow each of the dead to pass on a message to the land of the living through the hosts. Max character length is 500. Expiration date is EoN.
    • Merchanting Neighborizer (Note: This will revive a collapsed neighborhood if one had already been created when the Hell's Accountant died)
      Invite a living player to a neighborhood with you. You have a private chat with all the living in your neighborhood, and everyone in the neighborhood can give parts of their owned abilities to any other member of the neighborhood by PM'ing or DM'ing any of the hosts. PM'ing or DM'ing the host is a must to transfer abilities, and everyone can do it only thrice per any phase. Ability transfer is instant.
      You can invite a max of 4 people to your neighborhood in a single day when someone previously transferred abilities to you. The amount by how many additional players you can invite to your neighborhood is identical to how many times any ability has been transferred to you. Each occurrence gives you 1 extra charge. Charges are not permanent and get lost once used. Only 4 people may be apart of this neighborhood total. If any of your neighbors die, they may not be replaced with anyone else so choose wisely who you invite to the neighborhood! If you die the neighborhood immediately collapses and all powers that would be gained are lost.

Optional Night Actions (MAY ONLY PICK ONE)
    • The Good News: May spread the news of the Sandwich god to someone, and they will get feedback saying a Sandwich worshipper visited them in the night to spread the good news about the church of Sandwich.
    • Review Report 1: Deliveries and Alignment Changes
      You get a report of all deliveries made of any items this night. You only are informed of the destination of the item, not the source.
      If any alignment changes occur, you are informed of the destination alignment and count.
    • Review Report 2: Surveillance
      You bug a target, seeing anyone who visited them that night and anyone they visited.
    • Raid
      During a raid, a targeted player is placed under arrest and unable to perform any actions. You are given a unique anonymous chat with this player for the night. You are provided an inventory of any items they have and have the ability to confiscate them for yourself.
    • Doctor (1-charge) - The Doctor can protect a player from death at night
    • Roleblocker (1-charge) - The Roleblocker can block a player from successfully performing their action at night
    • Jailkeeper (1-charge) - The Jailkeeper both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night
    • Jailor (1-charge the action must be submitted during the day, painting it is still mandatory) - The Jailor both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night. Additionally, the jailor shares a temporary night chat with their target player at night, with the option to execute their target. You are limited to 1 execution and it doesn't count as an unstoppable attack.
    • Night Walk: At night you may take a enthusiastic walk around the town. If you visit someone that would otherwise kill you, you avoid it and you kill them instead. This counts as a visit to said player.
    • Utilize a breadcrumbed action
    • Santa Claus is Coming to Town: Once per night you may visit every player in the game even Night 0. Seeing as how you are Santa you can give each player a single gift of your choice that they can wake up to each morning. The gift will be wrapped like a present. The player has the choice of opening it. If opened the player MUST use the present during that Day or night phase or face modkill. The player can choose to give the unwrapped present away at any point.
      Gifts may include 1 use abillities and 1 use items. The same item/abillity can't be given out twice. Since you're Santa you get to chose every players gift, You are also limited to one type of killing gift per night. You can use the gift along with your roles action.
    • Flashlight: I can use my flashlight against the taken during the night, by concentrating my light onto another player I can permanently remove any immunity they have to death.
    • Revolver: I may use my revolver at night to take the life of a taken.
    • Shotgun: I can use my shotgun to blast a player and take their life and the life of anyone with them that night
    • Hunting Rifle: I can fire my rifle at any player during the night, immediately killing them even through night immunity
    • Flashbang: I can stun anyone attempting to visit me at night, role-blocking them.
    Santa
    Marshmallow Marshall Sergei Caliendo Town
    Spoiler : Alan Wake :
    Alan Wake

I receive my role card, only to be stunned with the sudden self realisation that I am the Writer Alan wake.
    It seems in this game, I must now play, will be filled with many obstacles. If I am to make it out alive I need to abide by certain restrictions.

-I must continue to write in this narrative tone, if I am to stop at any point I lose my ability to control the narrative and I can kiss my protagonist protection goodbye.

My Passive Abilities
    -Protagonist Protection: I am able to survive an attempt on my own life with the ability of plot armour.
    -Narrative Control: As the writer of this nightmare, I have complete control over this game and story, this means that any ability that can effect the narrative or control the host are nullified as long as I am able to still write.

Equipment
    Flashlight: I can use my flashlight against the taken during the night, by concentrating my light onto another player I can permanently remove any immunity they have to death.
    Revolver: I may use my revolver at night to take the life of a taken.
    Shotgun: I can use my shotgun to blast a player and take their life and the life of anyone with them that night
    Flashbang: I can stun anyone attempting to visit me at night, role-blocking them.
    Help to nail the Narrative tone I need to write in
    For me to keep my passive abilities I need to carry on in this narrative town, a few guides to remind me how I write are below.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-O5...el=CaptainSamG
    https://www.alanwake.info/2011/10/de...-wake.html?m=1
    OwO
    MartinGG99 Pacifica Northwest Mob
    Spoiler : Protective Paint JOAT :

Hello anonymous, you are the Town Protective Paint JOAT / Mafia Protective Paint JOAT.

1. []Protective JOAT: You have access to 4 unique abilities:
      1. []Doctor - The Doctor can protect a player from death at night
        []Roleblocker - The Roleblocker can block a player from successfully performing their action at night
        []Jailkeeper - The Jailkeeper both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night
        []Jailor - The Jailor both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night. Additionally, the jailor shares a temporary night chat with their target player at night, with the option to execute their target. You are limited to 1 execution and it doesn't count as an unstoppable attack.

[]Paint Your Action: Each night you wish to perform an action, you must submit a personalized drawing of the action you would like to undertake. You can only use each action once. You must submit your drawing to the hosts and the drawing will be publicized in the game thread at Start of Day.

The Author
    Renegade Dipper Pines Mob
    Spoiler : Santa :
    Santa
    At the start of the game a message will appear:
    He's making a list, checking it twice, going to find out who's naughty or nice, Santa Clause is coming to town!
    Once per night you may visit every player in the game even Night 0. Seeing as how you are Santa you can give each player a single gift of your choice that they can wake up to each morning. The gift will be wrapped like a present. The player has the choice of opening it. If opened the player MUST use the present during that Day or night phase or face modkill. The player can choose to give the unwrapped present away at any point.
    Gifts may include 1 use abillities and 1 use items. The same item/abillity can't be given out twice. Since you're Santa you get to chose every players gift, You are also limited to one type of killing gift per night. You can use the gift along with your roles action.
    Example abillities and items:
    You have recieved a 1 shot gun.
    You have recieved a 1 shot gun (When used backfires upon the user)hidden portion.
    You have recieved the abillity to alert tonight. This attack doesn't piece immunity and is considered a basic attack.
    You have recieved a 1 shot night immune vest.
    You have recieved a 1 shot night immune vest (when used it removes a players vote for the day)hidden portion
    You have recieved a magic lamp with a genie, you get any wish of your choice. (Hidden info: Hosts can choose to deny said wish XD)
    You have recieved a gold necklace when worn if you are lynched that day you will randomly kill a player that lynched you.
    You've recieved a magic diary that allows you to have a chat with the player of your choice.
    You've recieved a goat hoof that creates a chat between two people, who ever talks the least will be killed.
    Use your imagination please .
    You've recieved the abillity to to place a bounty on a player, if that players lynched/killed, you recieve one wish.
    Santa must send the list to hosts at least 5 hours before SOD
    Customs Enforcement Agent
    Left as an exercise for the reader. Mabel Pines Town
    Spoiler : The Artisan :
    Role: Artisan
    Select a target during the day. You may send them a message of any length, which they will receive at the start of the night. Additionally, select at least 3 colours from the following list:
    Brown, Indigo, Violet, Gold, White, Blue, Maroon, Red, Cyan, Black, Purple, Green, Yellow, Turquoise, Grey, Beige, Silver
    The host will then randomly select 2 additional colours, and the target will receive all these colours in a randomly ordered list. The target must select one colour that night, otherwise they will die. According to which colour is selected, one of the following effects will be resolved:

Brown - You will gain a debuff.
    White - You will gain a buff.
    Silver - A random player loses the ability to vote the next day.
    Gold - You will be roleblocked this night.
    Indigo - The artisan will learn your role this night.
    Purple - The artisan will learn your alignment this night.
    Turquoise - You will permanently appear to be an alignment you are not to investigatives.

Violet - Gain a bulletproof vest.
    Red - Gain a one-shot pistol.
    Black - A random player of another alignment will die.
    Cyan - Nothing happens.
    Green - Actions will be redirected to a person you visit this night.
    Yellow - You and a person you visit will be protected from one attack for this night.

Blue - Learn the identity of the artisan.
    Maroon - The artisan will have a slight chance of dying.
    Beige - Nothing happens.
    Grey - Learn the alignment of the artisan.

NOTE: You may never choose to target the same person twice, unless you have already visited everyone. Colours someone else has chosen will be removed from the selection. You will appear to visit your target to investigatives, but noone else
    Goddess of Protection
    Varcron Stanley Pines Town -> Jester
    Spoiler : Boris :
    Boris

Description: Intoxicated by all the beautiful women, men, and robots of this town, you can't help but to celebrate with a Toast.

Night ability: You have 13 servings of potato vodka. Each night, select from zero or more of the following actions that will consume some shots of vodka:

A, 2 shots - Gain an (anonymous?) night chat with your target
    B. 3 shots - Throw a party at your house! anyone who visits you will be roleblocked and any abilities that they would use to target you fails. Can only use this particular ability once a night.
    C. 5 shots - Roleblock the player and force them to type in garbled sentences (through this website: https://www.drunk-translator.com/?lang=eng&drunkness=35 Alcohol level 2nd from max.)
    D. 5 shots - Light a person on fire, causing them and everyone else visiting them to burn to death. May self target.

Special Mechanics: If you run out of vodka (shots down to 0), you go mad and turn into a Jester! Win-con changes to must get lynched to win as a neutral Jester. (This means your alignment is now officially changed to neutral!) (hidden info: can win if they’re alive at the end with the mastermind).
    Sandwich Addict
    Gikkle Candy Chiu Town
    Spoiler : The Oracle :
    Oracle

At night you may use one of the following abilities:
    Fortune's End: If the player you target is your alignment, remove all debuffs from them (poison, blackmail, suits, etc.. it is host's discretion what does and does not count as a "debuff" unless it is explicitly stated). If the player is NOT your alignment, instead, remove all buffs from them (heals, baker/motivator, extra votes, etc.. once again this is host's discretion). Repeat this effect on each person who visits your target. Fortune's End does not remove buffs granted temporarily by items, or buffs that either have or are provided by spell immunity. Each person effected gains one charge of Oracle's Blessing for each debuff purged, and you gain a charge of Oracle's Blessing for each buff purged. Buff dispelling or debuff purging does not remove stacks of Oracle's Blessing.

Fate's Edict: Target player gains 1 level of basic attack immunity, equivalent to an auto-vest (+1 defense value) for the night. This is NOT a heal, it is a VEST. This is important for later. They are also unable to use killing actions, or items. If you block any attacks, both you and your target gain one charge of Oracle's Blessing.
    Purifying Flames: Attack a player, (-1), then at the end of the night, heal them (+1) and grant them one charge of Oracle's Blessing. (The heal and blessing can be stopped by using Fortune's End, and always occur at the end of the order of operations). Killing a player in this manner will grant you between 250 and 1200 gold (or other currency if relevant). This amount of gold is determined by the hosts and should directly reflect the amount of impact you had on the game- more gold for more impact- while they were alive.
    False Promise: One charge. At the end of the following day, if the target lynched has one or more charges of Oracle's Blessing, they are temporarily sustained. Instead of being lynched, the host posts https://cutewallpaper.org/21/oracle-...Wallpapers.jpg this image with no context, because fuck you. While in this sustained manner, any damage or healing the target receives is delayed until the end of the effect, with any healing effects being doubled. If the target receives more healing than damage before the end of the following day phase, they will live. At the start of the next day, the player in sustainment should not be placed in the living players or dead players list, rather a separate list labelled "Sustained". The player sustained may use night actions and vote as normal until their death. Charges of False Promise recharge slowly over time, at a rate of 1 per 45 days.

For example:
    A. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, the Oracle uses Purifying Flames on Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy comes back to life. (+1 total healing)
    B. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, the Oracle does something completely unrelated to Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy dies. (0 total healing)
    C. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, the Oracle uses Purifying Flames on Timmy, and the mafia shoots Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy dies (0 total healing)
    D. Timmy is lynched at the end of day 2. Timmy is saved by the Oracle, and placed into sustainment. At night, James the Doctor heals Timmy. At the end of the following day, Timmy lives (+2 total healing).
    Additional attributes:
    1. If you use a night action on a player who has a stack of Oracle's Blessing, you may take additional actions equal to the number of stacks of Oracle's Blessings on the target. This only occurs on your first action.
    2. You are informed at the beginning of each night who has stacks of Oracle's Blessing and how many they have, to help you plan out your night actions.
    3. Because of your magical powers, if investigated you always appear to be of the Neutral alignment, whatever color that might be.
    4. Each of your abilities may self target, however, if you use False Promise on yourself, there is a 50% chance the action will fail, resulting in your death anyway, so don't rely on it.
    5. Upon your death, the person who killed you or the last voter will receive an amount of gold (or other currency if relevant) between 250 and 1200. This amount of gold is determined by the hosts and should directly reflect the amount of impact you had on the game- more gold for more impact- while you were alive. Try to get a high score!
    6. If a player with Oracle's Blessing dies, the player who last voted them receives their stacks of the effect.
    Breadcrumber
    SuperJack Soos Ramírez Illuminati
    Spoiler : The Author :
    The Author

You have the power of plot-kills.

By the end of Day 1, you MUST submit a list of all other players in the game to the host(s). On the first night, if they are alive, you will kill the first player on top of that list. On the second night, you will kill the 2nd top-player on the list. And so on and so-forth until kill attempts have been made on all players on the list.

Your kills cannot be redirected nor role-blocked. HOWEVER, if the player is dead by the time it is their turn on the list, nothing will happen and you will make no kill attempts.

You have the ability to strike up to 3 names off your list. You may only do this once and you must choose the 3 names immediately (no choosing 1 name D2 1 name D3 so on and so forth).
    Alan Wake
    ??? Blendin Blandin Illuminati
    Spoiler : The Breadcrumber :
    The Breadcrumber

The Breadcrumber can do any action imaginable that doesn’t break the game (Must ask the hosts if the action is possible or not), but they must spell it out completely using the first letter of a string of posts during the most recent day phase(they must quote the string of posts to prove they did it to the moderator). The longer the string of letters, the stronger the action can be. The action doesn't have to be an already established role. Additionally, the post with the first letter must contain one of the keywords “start” or “begin”, and the post with the last letter must contain one of the keywords “end” or “stop”. It is up to the moderator whether this can be used during both the day and the night, or just the night. It is up to the moderator to determine how many "breadcrumbs" the breadcrumber has(however they always have at least one, and they have at least two if they can only do their action during the night)

Example string of posts, where the first letter of each post makes up a sentence:

Hello everyone, lets get this started (the word "start" is said here, initiating the breadcrumb)
    Everyone, tell me your top 3 scum/town
    All votes on this wagon are dumb
    Look at this post
    Bruh moment
    Oh, I didn't see that
    But you said you TRed him, when did that stop? (the word "stop" is said here, ending the breadcrumb)

All in all, the first letter of each of these posts would spell out "Heal Bob", which would heal the player named "bob" in this scenario.

Example string of posts that the hosts will NOT accept:

Hey peeps let's get this party started!
    Wow that's kinda cool
    It's NAI how they are acting
    No, I am not a crook
    Gosh, this role of mine is weird :/
    Aaaand I'm out of this conversation
    Man, we need to vote that guy off
    Elvis Presley was a god
    I think the derailing of the thread should stop.

Spells out WIN GAME xD
    Protective Paint JOAT
    Stealthbomber16 Gideon Gleeful Mastermind
    Spoiler : Alucard :
    Alucard ~

Your powers are bullshit.

You have the chance to avoid being lynched one time. But you must speak the words I am Bullshit and I know it before you are hammered otherwise it can't happen. (HIDDEN HOST NOTES: there's only a low chance it'll work)

At night you may take a enthusiastic walk around the town. If you visit someone that would otherwise kill you, you avoid it and you kill them instead. This counts as a visit to said player.

You have the ability to steal the soul of a player that kills you (or if your lynch ability works the player who voted you first). (HIDDEN HOST NOTES: 30% chance but protects from all attacks and drains first attacker).

When you do so you will drain them of their life force, taking their account for your own use and becoming them. You will still keep your role and not theirs.
    The Oracle
    Yzb25 Old Man McGucket Town
    Spoiler : OwO :
    You are an immensely cute bunny. Each night, you may visit someone and use one of those abilities at them:

- Use your cutest look. Your target, unless he is a soulless monster (non-sentient being), will be Enamored by your cute charms and if they are attempting to visit you will instead be roleblocked. This does not pierce Roleblock immunity.

- Murder your target using your razor sharp teeth (only once per game). This ability pierces external healing, although it does not pierce night immunity coming from the target's abilities and passives or from items the target is using/has used.

- Investigate the looks of your target with your quick mind. You will discover his rolecard without any hidden knowledge. You will not discover his alignment.

- Fiercely guard a friend. If your target is attacked by someone who does not pierce night immunity, the attacker will die from an attack following the rules of your murder ability (pierce external healing only). If your target is attacked by someone who pierces night immunity, you will die instead of your target.
    The Artisan
    Frinckles Grenda Grendinator Town
    Spoiler : Customs Enforcement Agent :
    Customs Enforcement Agent (or Corrupted Customs Enforcement Agent)

Each night, you may select one action from the following:

Review Report 1: Deliveries and Alignment Changes
    You get a report of all deliveries made of any items this night. You only are informed of the destination of the item, not the source.
    If any alignment changes occur, you are informed of the destination alignment and count.

Review Report 2: Surveillance
    You bug a target, seeing anyone who visited them that night and anyone they visited.

Alternatively, starting n2, you may conduct a raid

Raid
    During a raid, a targeted player is placed under arrest and unable to perform any actions. You are given a unique anonymous chat with this player for the night. You are provided an inventory of any items they have and have the ability to confiscate them for yourself.

Possible Feedback

Player X received item Y.
    Alignment Z has N new members.
    Player X visited Player Y.
    Player A visited Player X.

Your raid target has been arrested and has the following inventory:
    The McCafe
    Light_Yagami Wendy Corudroy Town
    Spoiler : The McCafe :
    The McCafe

You are a multi-millionaire entrepreneur and playboy of anti-viruswareTech™. On the first night you will get $SMACKD for unknown reasons, it could possibly be suicide but who's counting anyway? (you are still counted as alive for the sake of wincons but are super untargetable this does not proc a charge of protection) Then suddenly, on night two, you will rise from the grave (sleepily) and learn a secret about this game that otherwise you wouldn't know about. Once day three begins a 24 hour timer will start.. As soon as the timer goes off, nothing happens. but you knew nothing would happen and can use this to scare scum using some weird wifom shit you thought up.

[HIDDEN] If 4 town members are dead when the countdown ends halfway to day 4. You become the McVirus™️
    McVirus™️ : Each night, if a player has any access to internet -- the McVirus learns everything they do. And know. (HIDDEN INFO: This doesn't reveal alignments or Chats to the player but reveals everything else)
    Alucard
    PQHack Tambry DiCicco Town
    Spoiler : Goddess of Protection :
    Goddess of Protection
    You are the Goddess of Protection.

At the start of the game everyone, other than yourself, is under your protection.
    At the start of the game everyone receives a bottle of cyanide pills. A player may consume a cyanide pill at night to kill themselves. This death is healable by doctor-type roles, but otherwise the player will die - triggering the aura of protection bestowed upon them by the Goddess.

As you are a divine being, you cannot be killed. If you get attacked then you retreat from the mortal realm, leaving behind your role and role submission, but no last will - deities don't need last wills. You may continue to post in the thread, but you may not vote, nor may you conduct any sort of night action. After you have retreated from the mortal realm, you may not be brought back through any means. If you die everyone loses their aura of protection and you lose all other abilities you have including items/buffs/etc.

A player under your protection receives the following feedback:
    You feel an aura of protection surrounding you!
    A player that dies while under your aura of protection has their death message replaced with:
    Player Name was sent to the hospital last night with life-threatening injuries. They didn't survive the trip and were found dead on arrival. The coroner is on their way to assess role, alignment, and role submission.
    The player that died receives the following message:
    Everything fades to black as you die. As you feel your heart beat for a final time, you come face to face with a divine being. She tells you it's not your time yet.

You are in limbo. You are dead, but also not. You may not post in the thread nor any chats at this time.
    The player is temporarily moved to the graveyard without their role, alignment, or role submission being revealed. At a random point within the next hour the following message is sent in the game thread:
    By the time the coroner arrived, Player Name had fully recovered from their injuries and will be rejoining the town.
    The dead player receives the following message:
    You open your eyes to find yourself alive again- although you no longer feel the aura of protection you felt before.

You may resume posting in the thread.
    Each night the Goddess of Protection may target a player other than herself. If that player was not already under her protection, then they fall under her protection at the start of the next day.
    Note:
    - If the targeted player is already under protection and they are not attacked, then they receive no feedback.
    - If the targeted player is already under protection, and they ARE attacked. Then they die and come back to life as usual. But the feedback the player receives is:
    "You open your eyes to find yourself alive again- although you no longer feel the aura of protection you felt before. But then the moment you stand up from your hospital bed, you feel the aura of protection return!"
    - If the targeted player is NOT already under protection, and they ARE attacked. Then the targeted player dies and is not resurrected as the protection is applied at start of day, therefore the targeted player would already be dead.

===

Host notes:
    - The cyanide pills are not supposed to be a "GOTCHA!" mechanic, they are there so that scum can fake their own death, that way people that are attacked are not automatically town-cleared. A player that asks about the pills will be told that, yes, the pills will 100% kill you. A player attempting to consume a pill will be warned that doing so will result in their death.
    - The death descriptions for people that are destined to be resurrected are made to be a generic trip to the hospital so as to not leak who targeted the person that died in order to better help scum fake their deaths.
    - Player that are told that they are in limbo might have questions, the hosts can tell them they'll be coming back to life shortly so as to prevent them from just logging off assuming that they were dead.
    - Whether or not on-death effects occur (other than the player's role, last will, and role submission) is up to the discretion of the hosts.
    Boris
    OzyWho Stanford Pines Town
    Spoiler : Sandwich Addict :

Sandwich Addict:

Host post at the beginning of the game: "Do not anger the Sandwich God!"

Title says it all, you're addicted to and worship sandwiches

Every post you must say "Sandwich" or "Sandvich" or face the wrath of the Sandwich God (host will pay attention to this)

During the day you must eat an ingredient

Tomato: An ordinary tomato that prevents you from being attacked that night

Ham: Yummy yummy ham, a few things could happen if you eat this
    25% chance of instant death
    10% chance of nothing
    65% chance of being given a permanent day chat with a random person that the host decides, this may or may not be someone of the same alignment

Bread: You are able to reveal your role but not your alignment to everyone in the game, self explanatory.

Egg: Force someone to say "egg" in every post for that day.

Mayonnaise: You gain an extra vote for that day; however are forced to say "Mayonnaise" in every post PERMANENTLY. Note that this does NOT replace saying "Sandwich" or "Sandvich" in every post, it just adds to it. You may only eat Mayonnaise once

Godly Sandvich: This sandvich was inspired by a good russian friend of mine and will give you a random buff of the hosts choosing when consumed. Can only eat this Sanvich once. "Sandvich make me strong!"

Night abilities: You may spread the news of the Sandwich god to someone, and they will get feedback saying a Sandwich worshipper visited them in the night to spread the good news about the church of Sandwich.

Hidden flavor (don't send this to players): If they eat more than two ingredients you must post "Someone has invoked the wrath of the Sandwich God!" and smite them at the end of the day.

Second flavor: If they do not post "Sandwich"/"Sandvich" or (if they eat Mayonnaise) "Mayonnaise is not a real instrument, Spongebob.", the host will say as a flavor "Someone has invoked the wrath of the Sandwich God!" and smite them at the end of the day
    Hell's Accountant

Archived neighborhood chat:
    https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/Fr9rCXDZGNmeK

Archived Jailor chat N1:
    https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/29GbZkyDAe7T

Archived Anonymous turned non-anonymous Mobster/Mastermind Chat:
    https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/8tKj4iinqTMXt
    Last edited by FM-Mabel Pines; August 14th, 2021 at 01:24 PM.

16. ISO #2916

GG everyone ^^

Had a lot of fun playing with you all~ ^^

I'm pretty happy with how I played this game!

Managed to avoid being the day 2 elimination despite Blendin, Soos, Robbie, and terrible RNG trying to frame me to the best of their ability! xP
    Had to use a pretty all over the place gambit to do it, but it worked!
    Ended up being right about Blendin being scum, Tambry being town, Dipper being the correct elimination.
    Was right going in to day 4 with McGucket + Sergei as my top two town reads
    Was right about Wendy actually being town rather than scum, and managed to peg Robbie as town turned scum!

Overall really happy with how I did ^^

My vote for MVP is a close one, I wish I could vote for both @FM-Candy Chiu and @FM-Old Man McGucket ! You two player super well! You two saved town from a disaster orchestrated by a tunneling Robbie (who is so ashamed at how bad his read was that he decided to go anonymous xD) + the Illuminati. Not to mention killing scum and saving townies! Basically the complete package :P

Definitely will be voting for one of you, going to think about it for a bit more though!

-vote FM-Old Man McGucket
    -vote FM-Candy Chiu

(Take my fake votes for now xP)

Some honorable mentions!
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo using your typewriter to bring back Candy was a huge turning point in the game! Managed to be one of my top two townreads on that day despite the post restriction as well! Speaking of which, playing almost the entire game with that writing restriction, absolutely wild xP

@FM-Tambry DiCicco had lots of fun encoding and decoding messages with you - I'm not sure we actually accomplished much of anything productive other than town-reading each other from it, but hey! It was fun xP

@FM-Wendy Corduroy it took some prodding, but your info did eventually out Dipper as the right scum elimination for the day!

@FM-Dipper Pines you managed to waste soooo much of town's time on day 1 with those presents, that was a super clever use of your ability lmao, well played! Hopefully your @Renegade side like the Yoshigeddon that I drew too :p

17. ISO #2917

GG ALL WP I Had A Blast Literally.. Dont Feel All That Bad For Killing All The Rest Of You To Ensure Town Won.. I Mean I Made A Point To Hint At The SR 71 All Game.. Never Said What Id Do With It.. But For Real GG Cant Wait Ta Play Another One Of These And Make An Even More Powerful Role.

18. ISO #2918

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    GG ALL WP I Had A Blast Literally.. Dont Feel All That Bad For Killing All The Rest Of You To Ensure Town Won.. I Mean I Made A Point To Hint At The SR 71 All Game.. Never Said What Id Do With It.. But For Real GG Cant Wait Ta Play Another One Of These And Make An Even More Powerful Role.
    That Hosts Will Probably Nerf..

19. ISO #2919

Also some people asked about if the images I posted in game were made by me, and the answer is:

Yes! Although they're extremely derivative!

Making art from imagination/memory is extremely difficult, and I just used references for everything I made. And while it's pretty standard practice for artists to use references, I had to lean pretty heavily on my references xP

A compilation of all the pieces I made for the game:
    Gravity Falls

Gravity Falls (Town) at Night

Blackmailed to only post "Cool Dinos" #1

Blackmailed to only post "Cool Dinos" #2
    Note: this one is probably the most derivative of all the ones I posted - just traced an existing dino graphic in order to make it look more like a sticker xP

Blackmailed to only post "Cool Dinos" #3

Blackmailed to only post "Cool Dinos" #4

Yoshigeddon

20. ISO #2920

21. ISO #2921

@FM-Mabel Pines
    was fun

Don't forget I also helped save you by saying I ain't voting Mabel that day and by revealing that Pacifica was attacked twice And then you kinda knew how I knew and I figured out why you knew what you knew.

Did you ever find something in the lower right here? I pretended to quote a couple of your dino posts

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...480#post941480

And yeah didn't accomplish much, but was fun. I was hoping you were some neutral cultist role earlier on, while I was still alive.

22. ISO #2922

23. ISO #2923

24. ISO #2924

-vote FM-Candy Chiu

I’m very impressed with how you played this game especially as a new player. Thank you for using my role well
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #2925

26. ISO #2926

27. ISO #2927

Poor Varcron couldn't even get lynched when he had to, even though he's literally mislynched all the time. Rip.

AMAZING GAME btw. I had a lot of fun, thanks to hosts & players alike. I'm not sure who I should vote for MVP, just because there are so many pro-town people around (and good scum players as well). So I'm gonna split my vote in honourable mentions instead!

- Mabel Pines for being a great town leader despite facing strong resistance from Blendin
    - Blendin for managing to powerwolf for a long time (although being mean and screaming over everyone else isn't super fun for others)
    - Candy Chiu because... YOU WERE NEW??? Definetly an impressive game for a new player. You played well per veteran standards.
    - Tambry DiCicco for being an interesting immortal advisor, even in death

And thanks SJ, that role was really fun to play as ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #2928

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    - Mabel Pines for being a great town leader despite facing strong resistance from Blendin
    JJJ recently made a list of possible leader types:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post5164004

Which type was Mabel?
    Autocratic – generally characterized by authoritarian command or control. Autocratic leadership is heavily leader-centric, and external perspectives receive low emphasis. I’m going to veto this suggestion right now. We’re simply not doing this.

Transactional – generally characterized by reinforcement and punishment. Transactional leaders motivate others with the promise of reward. If you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.

Democratic – generally characterized by greater involvement from the group. Democratic leadership is less leader-centric, and external perspectives receive high emphasis. So what do all of you think would be the best way to handle this?

Transformational – generally characterized by an effort to change the core motivational dynamic within the team for the better by way of inspiring a sense of team identity. We’re in this together, and we’re going to do amazing things.

29. ISO #2929

My actual account is too new to post here so I have to use this account. GG everyone! The game was fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    - Candy Chiu because... YOU WERE NEW??? Definetly an impressive game for a new player. You played well per veteran standards.
    New to this site. I've played plenty of mafia on other sites before.

30. ISO #2930

JJJ recently made a list of possible leader types:
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...=1#post5164004

Which type was Mabel?
    Quite obviously democratic. He was constantly trying to get more from people so that everyone could work together.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    My actual account is too new to post here so I have to use this account. GG everyone! The game was fun.

New to this site. I've played plenty of mafia on other sites before.
    Ah, that makes sense. Well good job anyway lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

31. ISO #2931

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    For the benefit of future and current viewers, round 2:

MartinGG99 Pacifica Northwest Mob
    Spoiler : Protective Paint JOAT :

Hello anonymous, you are the Town Protective Paint JOAT / Mafia Protective Paint JOAT.

1. []Protective JOAT: You have access to 4 unique abilities:
      1. []Doctor - The Doctor can protect a player from death at night
        []Roleblocker - The Roleblocker can block a player from successfully performing their action at night
        []Jailkeeper - The Jailkeeper both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night
        []Jailor - The Jailor both protects a player from death at night, while simultaneously blocking the same player from successfully performing their action at night. Additionally, the jailor shares a temporary night chat with their target player at night, with the option to execute their target. You are limited to 1 execution and it doesn't count as an unstoppable attack.

[]Paint Your Action: Each night you wish to perform an action, you must submit a personalized drawing of the action you would like to undertake. You can only use each action once. You must submit your drawing to the hosts and the drawing will be publicized in the game thread at Start of Day.

The Author
    damm was I that obvious lol

or did one of the hosts slip who I was

Anyways, doesn't really matter. My actions/plays for D1/N1 were kinda crap but I was hopeful that those plays could be unexpectedly good .
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #2932

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    damm was I that obvious lol

or did one of the hosts slip who I was

Anyways, doesn't really matter. My actions/plays for D1/N1 were kinda crap but I was hopeful that those plays could be unexpectedly good .
    The identities were posted in the post-game Discord.

===

Anyway, made up my mind
    -vote FM-Candy Chiu

33. ISO #2933

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    The identities were posted in the post-game Discord.

===

Anyway, made up my mind
    -vote FM-Candy Chiu
    Oh yeah, I forgot to nominate MVP (ppl still do that?)

It would 100% be mabel for me. All of the mechanical information at the start of day 2 suggested it was highly likely they were scum. If it weren't for their extremely calm and tactful breakdown of the situation, they would have surely gotten lynched. That play was extremely mature and impressive.

Also, recognizing the threat of Robbie on the last day was also very impressive. Not to mention their reads were generally extremely on-point. And their posts were very insightful, along with candy's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

34. ISO #2934