S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Is this what being pocketed feels like? OWO
    if needed i will write a wall on why i think you're town. but i haven't yet bc:

1. too much effort
    2. doesn't rly seem like you're scumreading me
    3. im in no danger of being lynched
    4. im already by far the highest poster. UWOWU HEWWO!!!

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    or maybe you just know we're both town. in fact, maybe you think oberon is templar but don't want him lynched bc you're scum. you did something the last game we played together when you were scum. you basically dismissed blink's jester play until only 7 players left, and then blink got lynched UWOWU

i realize im tinfoiling here xD. perhaps i should focus on something else
    I barely remember that game, but if Blink is ever close to getting lynched you should know something is wrong.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Why I think you're playing well? You're leading the town and forming a towncore, albeit around players you're comfortable with enough to do so. Your tone is pure and it's easy to find you as a town right now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ my reads are my reads. I went through 9 pages and skimmed the obvious derpiness. And yeah, there's some room for more info to come in from low-posters but, this seems fine atm.
    i've had some blatant contradictions in my tunnels on people, bc quite a few were fake. i hoped you wouldn't see me as 99% town, maybe that you'd put me at 90% after acknowledging the mistakes i've made.

basically, you made no comment about how i FAKED tunnels. u saying i'm "99% town" almost sounds like TMI frinckles

4. ISO #504

i've had some blatant contradictions in my tunnels on people, bc quite a few were fake. i hoped you wouldn't see me as 99% town, maybe that you'd put me at 90% after acknowledging the mistakes i've made.

basically, you made no comment about how i FAKED tunnels. u saying i'm "99% town" almost sounds like TMI frinckles
    Do you not want to be townread?

I don't really see the issue with me townreading you unless you're attempting to control my perception.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

I don't really see the issue with me townreading you unless you're attempting to control my perception.
    no, i'm just saying you look scummy for townreading me so much.

you did you say you've been skimming, so maybe i'm expecting too much from you. on a surface level, i'm playing my town meta to a T, although more deception is involved bc i'm trying to bait out the evils (similar to what i've done in the mod, which i explained earlier)

if you read my posts more closely, you wouldn't see me as 99% town. varc seems to be the only one here that realizes that. basically, i'm just wary of getting pocketed

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

no, i'm just saying you look scummy for townreading me so much.

you did you say you've been skimming, so maybe i'm expecting too much from you. on a surface level, i'm playing my town meta to a T, although more deception is involved bc i'm trying to bait out the evils (similar to what i've done in the mod, which i explained earlier)

if you read my posts more closely, you wouldn't see me as 99% town. varc seems to be the only one here that realizes that. basically, i'm just wary of getting pocketed
    You a expecting an outcome from me that didn't happen.
    I read your posts, you look town to me. That's it, doesn't need to be played at the nth Mafia level. And honestly, no amount of protest about it will really change anything because you're reinforcing the same perception that I have; a town ceko.

In the same light, varcron could be using that against you and you may be misreading it.

10. ISO #510

I read your posts, you look town to me. That's it, doesn't need to be played at the nth Mafia level. And honestly, no amount of protest about it will really change anything because you're reinforcing the same perception that I have; a town ceko.

In the same light, varcron could be using that against you and you may be misreading it.
    +1

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

i really think he's town. i hope i can convince u of that. he's been playing differently, which he usually gets scumread for, but all his reads looked really solid to me. from HIS pov, which i think i understand, it makes sense for him to genuinely see me as a templar. i like his read on wrathcyber in particular. it also looks like people are willing to take bites at him if you catch my drift

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

It's called catch up.
    I don't play Forum Mafia 24/7 as much as I'd want to do so.
    Frinckles feels like a townie who came into the thread.
    Even though it's unfortunate that I'm in their PoE, at least the effort they put into reads is a good look for them.
    I'm not sure how I feel about a Marshmallow Marshal train even though they're a zero poster and we still have well over half the day left.

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Here is what I'm talking about when I'm saying Frinckles seems to be annoyed that they're town reading Ceko and in return, they get accused of a pocket attempt.

19. ISO #519

You realise that not everyone has played with you before right?
    Heck this is my first game with you.

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    It's called catch up.
    I don't play Forum Mafia 24/7 as much as I'd want to do so.
    Frinckles feels like a townie who came into the thread.
    Even though it's unfortunate that I'm in their PoE, at least the effort they put into reads is a good look for them.
    I'm not sure how I feel about a Marshmallow Marshal train even though they're a zero poster and we still have well over half the day left.
    Also Frinckles seems to be genuinely annoyed that Ceko is paranoid about being pocketed by the former.
    I feel like the emotion Frinckles is showing is towny.
    Am I the only one who has real life as well as Forum Mafia?
    I'm going to have dinner soon.
    In before someone says I'm scum because I'm having dinner rather than playing this game.
    WELCOME TO THE TOWNCORE

i hope u don't take my tunnel on you personally, at least after the match ;W;

also, that was an excellent read on frinckles. i didn't that he was genuinely annoyed at my paranoia.

what is mist shard btw?? is it a sci-fi/fantasy series?

21. ISO #521

/exist

I'll be more active later, sorry, kinda busy atm
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

WELCOME TO THE TOWNCORE

i hope u don't take my tunnel on you personally, at least after the match ;W;

also, that was an excellent read on frinckles. i didn't that he was genuinely annoyed at my paranoia.

what is mist shard btw?? is it a sci-fi/fantasy series?
    I think you mean 17th Shard and it's a fantasy series.
    Don't worry I won't feel a grudge because of a tunnel.
    It happens.

26. ISO #526

Anyway dinner time for real.
    And yes I'm having dinner even though I'm sure someone will use this to misread me as scum.
    As that seems to be how it is these days.
    okay, you almost seem TOO annoyed now. like you're faking being annoyed xD.

putting you a little lower on my list. also, ill need to look at ur thoughts on wrathcyber because i'm pretty certain he is scum

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

okay, you almost seem TOO annoyed now. like you're faking being annoyed xD.

putting you a little lower on my list. also, ill need to look at ur thoughts on wrathcyber because i'm pretty certain he is scum
    ceko, what do you think of this dinner claim. I think it's very suspicious. Townies are green, therefore they gain nutrients via photosynthesis.

Whereas shadows are dark, and in the dark photosynthesis is not possible, so they must eat dinner.

@CRichardForumLies outing themselves as a dinner eater is a pretty big scum tell

30. ISO #530

what is ur thought process behind this? lynching templar today means that town has a 10/13 chance of dying to them.

is it to guarantee an evil lynch today??
    I don't think Templar should claim. Lynching him would just result in a jester kill against one of us. We should instead try to level him up and have him as a survivor that helps until we can make him win by leveling him up again, but without him being revealed because that doesn't help town. I wouldn't spare a Templar claim, though.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #531

ceko, what do you think of this dinner claim. I think it's very suspicious. Townies are green, therefore they gain nutrients via photosynthesis.

Whereas shadows are dark, and in the dark photosynthesis is not possible, so they must eat dinner.

@CRichardForumLies outing themselves as a dinner eater is a pretty big scum tell
    ._.

32. ISO #532

yes

I like LagAttack's tone here, wouldn't vote him unless there's a pretty good reason to do so

33. ISO #533

lol why are you trolling now.

UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!

But actually I was just looking at ISO on WrathCyber, they seem a bit too all over the place.

It's problematic though because one of the biggest issues with WrathCyber in my opinion is the extent that they went to defend Oberon. So Oberon + Wrath scum team makes sense, but Oberon town but Wrath scum doesn't make nearly as much sense.

And Wrath, a brand new FM player, trying to pocket Oberon, when Oberon was the top train at the time... It doesn't seem to make much sense either.

34. ISO #534

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    yes

I like LagAttack's tone here, wouldn't vote him unless there's a pretty good reason to do so
    And now I just quickly read the 3 posts he mentioned me in lol... looks pretty solvy, good for a new FM player. This is adding to the previous read.

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    This looks like a lost wolfTemplar soft claim to me.
    -vote theoneceko

I could see you doing this as town to get yourself leveled up, but no reason to risk it tbh.
    ... um what? no lol. This + the "Templar should claim" stuff is strange coming from you.
    -vote OzyWho

P.S. this is a low quality vote and I'm perfectly aware, but it's D1 and ozy feels weird.

37. ISO #537

theoneceko

lagattack
    ozywho
    frinckles
    varcron
    blinkskater
    pqrnhack
    zzorange

oberon
    crichardforumlies
    marshmallow marshall

(yellow means i think they are null, not templar)
    numbertwo
    yuesford

wrathcyber

wrath is the only person i'm comfortable lynching rn. however, since we're not even halfway through EOD, i'm not going to lock him as scum

i don't like this reads list at all btw. it's just a starting point for me, so don't take it too seriously

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

-unvote

I am curious to hear what @Frinckles has to say about WrathCyber being scum and Oberon being town, and yet Wrath defending Oberon so much.

Also want to know @Marshmallow Marshall 's thoughts once they catch up.

Also want to know what @theoneceko thinks about the duo as well (UWOWU HEWWO!!!)
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!

what duo?

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Since in my opinion, a lot of my scum read on WrathCyber was based on the scumread on Oberon, so Wrath defending Oberon so much and attacking people that were suspicious of Oberon felt odd

Like a scum protecting another scum?

If Oberon is town - how does that change things though
    i think wrath's defense of oberon is pretty scummy. idk what that says about oberon's alignment though
    literally same lol

UWOWU HEWWO!!!

44. ISO #544

i think wrath's defense of oberon is pretty scummy. idk what that says about oberon's alignment though
    But assuming Wrath = Scum and Oberon = Town,
    Then why would Wrath choose to defend Oberon in particular and go after me + Varcron?

If Wrath were scum, and Oberon were town - then why target some other townies in particular over Oberon - especially because such a defense would make them look scummy?

Pocket attempt nor gaining town cred make sense to me.

I think given how much suspicion Oberon was under, I think my point is:

Using Wrath's defense of Oberon as a reason to label Wrath as scummy doesn't make that much sense if you view Oberon as town - either you view both as scum, or you don't factor in that defense too much into assessing Wrath

I still think there are other reasons that make Wrath scummy, and I am partially swayed by Frinckles on Oberon being town (although I want to hear from another experienced FM player like MM)

But that has me questioning my read on Wrath as a result

45. ISO #545

Then why would Wrath choose to defend Oberon in particular and go after me + Varcron?

If Wrath were scum, and Oberon were town - then why target some other townies in particular over Oberon - especially because such a defense would make them look scummy?

Using Wrath's defense of Oberon as a reason to label Wrath as scummy doesn't make that much sense if you view Oberon as town - either you view both as scum, or you don't factor in that defense too much into assessing Wrath

I still think there are other reasons that make Wrath scummy, and I am partially swayed by Frinckles on Oberon being town (although I want to hear from another experienced FM player like MM)

i think wrath TMI-slipped here by defending oberon so hard. tbh, wrath said he townread oberon bc of some "sixth sense," aka gut feeling, so saying wrath adamantly defended oberon is probably an overstatement. i haven't read wrath's posts in a while, so i might be wrong here

considering this is wrath's first fm, he doesn't know what pocketing is. this confuses me because he looks like scum defending his scum teammate or scum "pocketing" town. actually, now that i just said that, it makes more sense that wrath and oberon are both scum. (you just reached the same conclusion in the bolded portion of your quote, UWU!!!)

(mentioning this for the first time although it's been in the back of my mind for some time) i chalked oberon's apathy up to getting "bad" teammates, aka wrath since this is literally his first FM and playing scum in FM as a noob is really hard. so i guess this is something else to consider when weighing the possibility of a oberon+wrath scum team.
    @Oberon wdu think xD

46. ISO #546

i think wrath TMI-slipped here by defending oberon so hard. tbh, wrath said he townread oberon bc of some "sixth sense," aka gut feeling, so saying wrath adamantly defended oberon is probably an overstatement. i haven't read wrath's posts in a while, so i might be wrong here

considering this is wrath's first fm, he doesn't know what pocketing is. this confuses me because he looks like scum defending his scum teammate or scum "pocketing" town. actually, now that i just said that, it makes more sense that wrath and oberon are both scum. (you just reached the same conclusion in the bolded portion of your quote, UWU!!!)

(mentioning this for the first time although it's been in the back of my mind for some time) i chalked oberon's apathy up to getting "bad" teammates, aka wrath since this is literally his first FM and playing scum in FM as a noob is really hard. so i guess this is something else to consider when weighing the possibility of a oberon+wrath scum team.
    @Oberon wdu think xD
    to summarize,

scum wrath and scum oberon is just as likely as town wrath and town oberon

scum wrath and town oberon is least likely

town wrath and scum oberon is also a possibility, but rn i've no thoughts on that match-up

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

considering this is lagattack's first fm, i think it's impossible that she's scum based on what she posted to reach this conclusion. she should be in everyone's towncore by now. i might even start scumreading ppl who null or scumread her from now on

49. ISO #549

to summarize,

scum wrath and scum oberon is just as likely as town wrath and town oberon

scum wrath and town oberon is least likely

town wrath and scum oberon is also a possibility, but rn i've no thoughts on that match-up
    Yes

Which is why I am bringing it up because @Frinckles (and a few others I think? I don't remember) have labeled Oberon as town and Wrath as scum. Which based on this analysis, doesn't seem very likely.

So either:
    • There is more to their scum read on Wrath - in which case their town read on Oberon should be called into question.
    • There isn't anymore to their scum read on Wrath - in which case their scum read on Wrath should be re-evaluated.

50. ISO #550