S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 64
Register

User Tag List

Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 3803
  1. ISO #3151

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Light has mentioned the hypocrisy several times. If youre as invested in your life as you should be i shouldnt have had to respecify
    Light has said that I have been a hypocrite basically in every post, what do you want me to do besides just think that's he's fucking insane? If you have anything to tell me do it yourself. I prefer to keep my chat with Light as another thing during our talk.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #3152

3. ISO #3153

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Please cite such questions. If not, I'll just consider you a liar.

Of course I'm continuing what I was doing. Why? Because I'm Town since the start of the game, and I've been acting as my Town self. I have no flippity flops on attitude, I'm always the same. Now I'm trying to be more communicative but that's it.

I believe I'm going through many changes on my reads, but I usually do not have a strong argument to back my scum reads / town reads and just decide to protect them till the end. One example is AIVION in a game where I was mislynched (Secret Society). I'm trying to be as consistent as possible and I do not think I'm contradicting much right now. You can state your issues.
    To the teal- god damnit Gyr

4. ISO #3154

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Point Is To Question You Now About This.. How Can You Account For Kenny Slipping And Saying He Knew Exactly That You Didnt Know What I Wanted From You? And Said He Knew What You Thought? I Asked If He Was In A Scum Chat With You.. Because, It Was The Only Way He Would Actually Know... He Never Gave An Answer.. What Are Your Thoughts? @Gyrlander
    Okey, I'll answer this because if not you'll keep asking it over and over again. He just said it BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH AND CAN BE NOTED. Your way of making questions is fucking insane and even when I respond it seems you aren't fine with it and attempts to ask again. Your questions are sometimes hard to understand, although I personally end up understanding them and that's why I've answered all of them.

The fact that you have made a random conspiracy of me being scum with Kenny because he said I must not know wtf you were asking is ridiculous.

5. ISO #3155

6. ISO #3156

Light has said that I have been a hypocrite basically in every post, what do you want me to do besides just think that's he's fucking insane? If you have anything to tell me do it yourself. I prefer to keep my chat with Light as another thing during our talk.
    Scum isolate for defense Gyr. A town knows they are accountable for all things at all time. Why are you AGAIN set on not being held accountable for your own words?

Like your Light read, you have just said things and hoped theyd be forgotten. ITS SO FUCKING SCUMMY

7. ISO #3157

Scum isolate for defense Gyr. A town knows they are accountable for all things at all time. Why are you AGAIN set on not being held accountable for your own words?

Like your Light read, you have just said things and hoped theyd be forgotten. ITS SO FUCKING SCUMMY
    I hold accountable for EVERY WORD I've said, and if you quote any post I'll try to explain it to my full extent.

I have just explained my Light read as mainly a PoE result.

8. ISO #3158

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    If you feel like some questions need answering ask them again. Your posts are hard as fuck to read and Gyrlander literally doesn't even know what you want. I personally even have trouble differentiating your roleplay from serious posts.
    And How Do You Know That Gyrlander Doesnt Know What I Want? Does That Mean You And Him Share A Night Chat? And The Way This Game Is Set Up.. Only Jury During Trial Has A Chat And Scum Has A Permanent Chat.... So, That Being Stated.. Does That Mean Because You Know What Gyrlander Wants You Are Chatting In A Secret Chat.. BOOOM
    @Gyrlander Please A More In-Depth Thought

9. ISO #3159

I hold accountable for EVERY WORD I've said, and if you quote any post I'll try to explain it to my full extent.

I have just explained my Light read as mainly a PoE result.
    Okay then explain why in THIS post...

You wanted to split conversations like Light and I cant observe what youre saying to the other- actively resisting being held accountable for HALF of this trial at any given time?

10. ISO #3160

@Gyrlander Please A More In-Depth Thought
    Hum.. to be honest I believe Kenny exaggerated a little bit. However, I can fully understand why he said that. As I've previously said your way of making questions is quite disturbing and confusing and I'm pretty sure he also had trouble understanding you. Considering I was like wtf are you saying and the many cancer posts you made (which were MORE confusing than normally and probably the main reason Kenny said this) it's perfectly reasonable that he would assume that I did not know what you wanted.

11. ISO #3161

Hum.. to be honest I believe Kenny exaggerated a little bit. However, I can fully understand why he said that. As I've previously said your way of making questions is quite disturbing and confusing and I'm pretty sure he also had trouble understanding you. Considering I was like wtf are you saying and the many cancer posts you made (which were MORE confusing than normally and probably the main reason Kenny said this) it's perfectly reasonable that he would assume that I did not know what you wanted.
    Well You Do Realize If You Take A Wall Post And Take Your Time You Can Actually See Everything...

12. ISO #3162

Okay then explain why in THIS post...

You wanted to split conversations like Light and I cant observe what youre saying to the other- actively resisting being held accountable for HALF of this trial at any given time?
    What? No. You obviously can see the other conversation I'm having... It's just that I consider Light's playstyle radically different from yours and the fact that you used his prosecution all the time just made me ??¿?¿?¿??.

But I've decided you can also use what he says, I can deal with you two.

13. ISO #3163

Well You Do Realize If You Take A Wall Post And Take Your Time You Can Actually See Everything...
    Your wall post was basically a comment about EVERY post I made, which was very long, spammy and confusing. Furthermore, you didn't take the time to make it look cuter or just compact it more. Of course if I took my time I would be able to give you a complete response to every comment (besides the questions, which I have already answered) but the post is just so unnatractive... ALONSIDE WITH YOUR WRITING... that I just can't.

14. ISO #3164

15. ISO #3165

What? No. You obviously can see the other conversation I'm having... It's just that I consider Light's playstyle radically different from yours and the fact that you used his prosecution all the time just made me ??¿?¿?¿??.

But I've decided you can also use what he says, I can deal with you two.
    You didnt "decide" shit man haha

16. ISO #3166

17. ISO #3167

"I've decided that I won't mind if you use Light's conversation"

Is that better? Don't know why you try to flex right now.
    Its not a flex, but okay, its pointing out that you cant "decide" out of a fucking scumslip dude lol

18. ISO #3168

Its not a flex, but okay, its pointing out that you cant "decide" out of a fucking scumslip dude lol
    Really? You would still be able to see my conv with Light so the thing about me dividing you both is quite strange. As I said, I don't care know. I think it's better with everyone involved. Dunno about the scumslip tho.

19. ISO #3169

You literally said you wanted it to be kept as another thing

20. ISO #3170

21. ISO #3171

Well You See Calling Out To A Neutral Killer Even As Town Is Scummy As All Hell.. So Lets Take A Look At That Again You Made At Least 3 Posts Begging For The Bomber To Attack.. The Prosecutor.. Meaning Me At This Junction.. Me As The States Attorney.. Can Only Draw One Conclusion From This.. That You Are In Fact Scum And Are Hoping The Bomber Kills Me Here This Day.. Or Anyone As Long As You Are Alive Tomorrow.. To Continue To Sew The Web Of Deceit That I Have Unraveled For The Nice PPL Of Our Jury..
    Later.. Be Back Ta Catch Up..

22. ISO #3172

So If Its Okay With You @Slaol Im Going To Go Play The Mod Now.. Please Take What I Say Into Consideration My Good Jury..
    Ya this is over as far as im concerned. Gyr isnt even sentient about the shit hes said on the same forum page. I cant see a valid defense

23. ISO #3173

So If Its Okay With You @Slaol Im Going To Go Play The Mod Now.. Please Take What I Say Into Consideration My Good Jury..
    So, what have you considered? Have I convinced you that I'm townier than what you thought or am I still very evil and opportunistic?

24. ISO #3174

You literally said you wanted it to be kept as another thing
    I mean, that was a way of saying that I would like to talk with you without taking into consideration the current conv with Light but of course you would be able to see what I did...

25. ISO #3175

Ya this is over as far as im concerned. Gyr isnt even sentient about the shit hes said on the same forum page. I cant see a valid defense
    Nah, I believe you are over exaggerating and I can assure you I'm being towny as fuck right now. I hope that at least MM caught that.

26. ISO #3176

27. ISO #3177

So, what have you considered? Have I convinced you that I'm townier than what you thought or am I still very evil and opportunistic?
    Ill Be Honest Some Of Your Further Explanations On Some Questions Have Helped With The Investigation.. But, I Was Just Doing My Job And Doing What Was Right..

28. ISO #3178

29. ISO #3179

I Mean If You Were Mafia In The Hot Seat You Would..
    No, if I were Mafia I wouldnt try to camly explain and get you guys to inno me. And I wouldn't stay up until late. In fact, that's a post I always make when people are gonna lynch me and it's really late.

30. ISO #3180

Ill Be Honest Some Of Your Further Explanations On Some Questions Have Helped With The Investigation.. But, I Was Just Doing My Job And Doing What Was Right..
    I get it. What is your opinion on me right now though? What would you vote if you were a juror, would you be totally fine with it or have doubts?

31. ISO #3181

No, if I were Mafia I wouldnt try to camly explain and get you guys to inno me. And I wouldn't stay up until late. In fact, that's a post I always make when people are gonna lynch me and it's really late.
    It Was 2 Late Before I Even Was Up Here To Prove My Case.. My Specific POV..

32. ISO #3182

33. ISO #3183

34. ISO #3184

35. ISO #3185

36. ISO #3186

Can't blame you, as this is basically your first game with me. Chicago doesn't count.
    Has nothing to do with that. Has to do with you blatantly acting away from a proper defense. Im not bothering with meta as much as your clearly scummy non-defense

Im out.

37. ISO #3187

38. ISO #3188

Has nothing to do with that. Has to do with you blatantly acting away from a proper defense. Im not bothering with meta as much as your clearly scummy non-defense

Im out.
    Surprisingly enough, I've found Light to be a rather more interesting person to talk to right now. What a twist.

39. ISO #3189

40. ISO #3190

41. ISO #3191

42. ISO #3192

43. ISO #3193

44. ISO #3194

Judge Dredd called for a recess after hearing what each side had to say.
    During this recess, there was reports of a possible suspicious figure seen around the courtroom. After what happened last time, the trial was put on hold while the police investigated

THIS TRIAL IS NOW SUSPENDED! PLEASE STAND BY FOR THE DAYS START POST FOR IT IS LATE AND I AM TIRED :P
    WILL CREATE IT AND REOPEN THREAD WHEN I WAKE UP AND ALL THAT JUNK.
    STANDBY!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

45. ISO #3195

TRAGEDY STRUCK THE COURTROOM LAST NIGHT! ANOTHER BOMBING HIT THE SCENE WHEN THE FAMOUS TRIAL OF EX-PROSECUTOR MEOWSWORTH WENT OUT WITH A BANG!

The Courtroom Bomber struck again last night. The court was able to safely evacuate this time, as this isn't the first time it happened. Unfortunately, two attorneys were caught in the heart of the explosion.

Miles Meowsworth @Gyrlander , was stopped by Lord Kira @Light_Yagami from leaving the Courtroom. They got into a fight, and then tragedy struck.

Miles Meowsworth was just a Simple Attorney of these Courts. Lord Kira was a Attorney as well.

They both had last wills that were not on their persons at the time of the explosion. They read as follows:

Spoiler : Last Will Miles Meowsworth :
    I've decided to make a last will before I go to sleep in case I get bombed or the corrupted attorney uses his ability.

I don't have much to say, besides that my current reads are:

Magoroth>Distorted>Mike=Light(If light actually appears to be changing his thoughts to townread me he's townier than Mike and Voss)>Voss>Kenny>MM (N2 omitted as Benign)

I believe MM is likely Town, he has given me his Towny vibes and he seems to be playing like he does as Town. Furthermore, his post claiming that he had solved the game and then he changing his reads (to, sadly, scumread me ) makes me think he's Town.

Voss and Kenny... I can't really tell. I really appreciate them that they actually supported me in some sense? But that obviously isn't a reason to townread them completely. However, Kenny took the risk of being the defense attorney and getting bombed so I think he's townier than Voss, who just followed Mayor.

I can't easily diferentiate evil Mike and town Mike, but he seems to be trying and the fact that he claims that he knows who's scum this game seems like a towny frustration to me.

Light is a random guy. I will never know what the fuck he is... but if he shows a possible change on his attitude towards me I'd highly suggest to make him a townread. I think a Town Light would do that.

Distorted... I know I said that I started to think as him being null, but I have been thinking about it and I don't feel he's townier than any of the other players. I can't give you a bring argument and *PLAS* DOWN WITH DISTORTED (As MM would probably want) but I'll just say I don't feel good about him, and maybe he's being too logical... which according to my data is a scum tell of him.

Magoroth. What an interesting change. You were my towniest read just hours ago, but I've realised that keeping you there because of a D1 sensation is just not okey. You haven't given me any good vibes since then, and I have the feeling I have not seen you much. Like not participating, and just letting yourself flow with the current and earn easy mislynches. Furthermore, I think Frog is a great player and at least would be right about his 100% scum read on you. So yeah.

If I die, please at least lynch Magoroth. I know I've too many town reads... and to be honest it's quite horrible and confusing but THAT'S HOW I AM ><.

Sorry. Love you all... and never forget me. Meowsworth says goodbye.
    PS: I am not very sure about Voss, the fact that he claimed that he should be starting to prepare his defense on me to then suddenly change and vote me as his first just seems TOO CONVENIENT. I'd put him as scummy as Mike MINIMUM now. Have that in mind.

Spoiler : Last Will Lord Kira :
    Kill Gyrlander Then Mike.. Mike Is Bomber.. Put Voss Up And Inno For Number2s Win Con.. Then Lynch Kenny... Kill Kenny Mike & Gyrlander Its Towns Game... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFcDhj-E3po

INVESTIGATION PHASE 4 IS NOW IN PROGRESS!

It's getting closer and closer to the old days of yore, Back when the Judge had all the say in the trials. As the corruption swept through, the courts knew they had to do something about it.

Will they be able to stop them?

Innocent Attorneys:
    @MarshmallowMarshal
    @Mike
    @Slaol - Our Honorable Judge
    @Magoroth
    @Voss
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Kenny

Guilty Attorneys:
    @Damus_Graves Guilty Defendant: Died in a Bombing.
    @blinkskater Attorney: Died in a Bombing.
    @Stealthbomber16 - Replaced with @Frog - Attorney - Found Guilty.
    @Gyrlander - Attorney - Died in a Bombing
    @Light_Yagami - Attorney - Died in a Bombing

Spoiler : Cvote :
    Mike, Kenny, Distorted, Numbertwo, MarshmallowMarshall, Magoroth, Voss,

You can still see the live voting taking place here: https://narrator.systeminplace.net/co...l?thread=43433

6 votes to hammer. <- votes to SKIP, not lynch. If you feel you want to skip day when all the votes are of a majorities consensus, you may vote to skip.

Investigative phase 4 Ends: (Again, subject to change depending on votes)
    (Will end the day naturally Wed at 9AM ((It's not 40 hours but i'll be asleep at 3AM lol))

Last edited by AIVION; November 26th, 2018 at 11:11 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

46. ISO #3196

47. ISO #3197

48. ISO #3198

49. ISO #3199

50. ISO #3200