1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I really want to know what is going on in your head this game.

Take my hand and show me your world Auwt.
    Way too many thing, scattered, sadly.
    Gonna log off. Night y'all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    What pings you as off about SB16?
    Only main pings were (quoting banana) Stealth was a little weird during RVS and I think he had the weakest reason of us four to vote MM I think. Overall I think his town meta is similar to last game. I wanna ask banana about that.

Other than that, gives info to us about people like Gyrlander and Ceko
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Only main pings were (quoting banana) Stealth was a little weird during RVS and I think he had the weakest reason of us four to vote MM I think. Overall I think his town meta is similar to last game. I wanna ask banana about that.

tbh I don't remember much from stealth last game. Like I remember that he claimed cit early, and I pretty much believed him

Historically I feel like I've done a pretty good job at reading stealth, so I feel pretty confident in his scum flip here
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    1) Stealth knows me. He knows that if he pokes the bear he's going to get snark in return

2) Stealth poked the bear, received snark in return

3) Stealth adds a 3rd vote to me (following an RVS vote by Barker and a 'proving a point' vote by Norwee) and says "I'm not removing my vote until banana starts playing the game and stops complaining about post counts" - even though he poked the bear, knowing exactly how snarky I would get and react to him and his "disrespectful"/"borderline toxic" comments earlier. His vote is 100% opportunistic and fake here.

4) Stealth then removes the vote from me after mallow adds a 4th vote. You yourself said there wasn't much of a difference from my posts pre mallow voting to post mallow voting. So both of them hopping off is suspect. But hey, mallow claimed a confirmable role, so I'm going after the next best thing.
    This was what made me reconsider voting SB16. Up until that point they had a similar tone to last game and I thought we were kind of schmooving with the MM push. Then I looked back and saw that it kind of looked like a overreaction on his part.

Later on I saw he wasn't voting his fos Auwt and pressed him on it.

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

Now comes the Walking dead style decision.
    Will i abandon my friend Banana to the zombies and join the exotic weeb Ceko in his wagon.
    Or will i feed Ceko to the dogs and grasp the hand of my long time friend Banana and join the SB wagon.
    Hmmm
    This will unlock so many questlines.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

I've played with stealth A LOT. I don't think he was being weird at RVS, seemed normal to me. Anyone voting MM earlier FMPOV was correct in doing so, so I can't give any type of scum points for having weak reasoning because MM was reeking like a wolf. It's been a while since i've seen an actual scum SB16, but I can tell you right now he's not really playing like perpetual 3P stealth, I think I can jester clear him based off that and the fact as the 3P here I don't see him taking a stance like he did on MM, I think he would be more open to try to manipulate MM into doing god knows what lol.

Jog my memory what were SB16'S thought on Ceko and GYR?

If he find them town than I would actually have to give stealth some town points for that.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

I've played with stealth A LOT. I don't think he was being weird at RVS, seemed normal to me. Anyone voting MM earlier FMPOV was correct in doing so, so I can't give any type of scum points for having weak reasoning because MM was reeking like a wolf. It's been a while since i've seen an actual scum SB16, but I can tell you right now he's not really playing like perpetual 3P stealth, I think I can jester clear him based off that and the fact as the 3P here I don't see him taking a stance like he did on MM, I think he would be more open to try to manipulate MM into doing god knows what lol.

If he find them town than I would actually have to give stealth some town points for that.
    sb call me town. he also call YOU scum!!!

27. ISO #1327

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Will i abandon my friend Banana to the zombies and join the exotic weeb Ceko in his wagon.
    Or will i feed Ceko to the dogs and grasp the hand of my long time friend Banana and join the SB wagon.
    Hmmm
    Don't you dare abandon lil ceko!!!!!!!!!!!

28. ISO #1328

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

29. ISO #1329

@Stealthbomber16 why haven't you voted Auwt despite having a scumlean on them?
    mostly interesting to me because I see gyrlander/ceko who mutually townread you and vice-versa but you're non-committal.
    @blinkskater

These were my observations before his subsequent vote on Auwt. I wasn't corrected.

30. ISO #1330

Is there a potential connection between DM and SB?

Because I still believe they had 0 interactions just like me and Norwee for example but baker/norwee solved itself with norwee claim
    I can't come up with a connection between them if they have not interacted. So no way in hell.

If Norwee is telling the truth with his claim, it doesn't solve you because you could still be jester/wolf/town. Like whaaaaaaaaat?

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

I can't come up with a connection between them if they have not interacted. So no way in hell.

If Norwee is telling the truth with his claim, it doesn't solve you because you could still be jester/wolf/town. Like whaaaaaaaaat?
    if two slots have 0 interaction between them it could mean several things but we don't delve into why's here.

norwee and I had 0 interaction between us. this later explained itself when norwee claimed jester hunter and most of the game he called me a possible jester.

what is confusing to you?

33. ISO #1333

it would jester clear him

34. ISO #1334

I succesfully pocketed him.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

@blinkskater

These were my observations before his subsequent vote on Auwt. I wasn't corrected.
    I mean he ended up there, so from you're observations I see !town SB16 there. If it's between him and AUWT as seems to be the absolute, I'm voting SB16

37. ISO #1337

if two slots have 0 interaction between them it could mean several things but we don't delve into why's here.

norwee and I had 0 interaction between us. this later explained itself when norwee claimed jester hunter and most of the game he called me a possible jester.

uu realize we can't all talk to everyone.

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

they've had some indirect interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Grylander!Scum here TMI’s SB16 Town as it looks like someone he was trying to pocket and TMI’s Ceko scum.
    @Frinckles
    Get over here and change your vote to Gyrlander and don’t give me the stupidity and be like “Oh I want to lynch MM because LOL Scum Read” no fuck off get that out of your head now and don’t try to do the “Oh I SR you and TR Gyrlander” no. Stop. Read his posts. Read Ceko’s post about him that both me and Auwt pointed out. Then get back to me on it.
    Reasons a Ceko+Gyrlander scum team and a SB16 Town.

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

It doesn't explain why you didn't try to interact with him at all, and if Norwee thought you to be jester he SHOULD have interacted with you to better gauge your alignment. So there being 0 interaction between you two nothing is solved so I have no idea what you're trying to pus there because it doesn't make sense fmpov.

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

It doesn't explain why you didn't try to interact with him at all, and if Norwee thought you to be jester he SHOULD have interacted with you to better gauge your alignment. So there being 0 interaction between you two nothing is solved so I have no idea what you're trying to pus there because it doesn't make sense fmpov.
    i am only stating that norwee claim makes sense to me because i was suspecting them early on but now the way they played entire day 1 with their eod claim I am willing to give them a chance.

it is a gambit. just like MM bus driver claim.

we have to give them a chance to prove it.

norwee can visit me tonight and prove i am not jester.

does it clean him or me from scum? hell nah

49. ISO #1349

No anything DM has said there I can't even take seriously lmao
    yeah I was a little confused about it too, tbh he's my jester read. he just randomly @'s me without considering the roleblock problem I linked him to in detail.

50. ISO #1350

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    my town
    mm
    gyr
    bake
    frinckles
    banan
    norwee
    nuciek
    sb (he could be pocketing me UWU)

null
    dm
    rene
    bahkiehhhhhhhhhh

SCUM
    blink
    auwt
    how do you have nuciek as town yet have bah as null, are you scumceko?