new backstory role
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: new backstory role

Lol! And moved from mafia discussion
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Whoaw. Are you saying that this Bruno guy was on par with Arsonist? That's impressive!
    Arsonist can only dream of being on par with Bruno.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    When you said that - I couldn't help but to think: "Why would the Admins give a guy like that his own subforum?".

And you know what I think?

I think it is much more likely that he got it with blackmailing, by threatening to sabotage the website or something, than he got it from the goodness of the Admins hearts and because they like him so much.

Though, I admit, both those cases seem unlikely. So I wonder what's the true reason how he earned it.

13. ISO #13

When you said that - I couldn't help but to think: "Why would the Admins give a guy like that his own subforum?".

I think it is much more likely that he got it with blackmailing, by threatening to sabotage the website or something, than he got it from the goodness of the Admins hearts and because they like him so much.

Though, I admit, both those cases seem unlikely. So I wonder what's the true reason how he earned it.
    He proably got it by request, you can make your own request through.

This guy is just an attention whore, that's why he acts so weird.
    Last edited by Arsonist; May 23rd, 2018 at 10:28 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    He proably got it by request, you can make your own request through.

This guy is just an attention whore, that's why he acts so weird.
    I have once asked for a "Entertainment" subforum and twice for a "Member Corner"(to either introduce ourselves or discuss other members) subforum. Got ignored. Maybe I was doing it wrong? Because I asked in "Site Discussion". Seemed like the appropriate place.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

I have once asked for a "Entertainment" subforum and twice for a "Member Corner"(to either introduce ourselves or discuss other members) subforum. Got ignored. Maybe I was doing it wrong? Because I asked in "Site Discussion". Seemed like the appropriate place.
    Maybe ask for it in "Mini Forums"? You can create a thread in it lol.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

I think that slaol is just a massive memelord and he just gave Bruno a forum because there wasn’t a reason not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.