Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 3333
  1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    Gikkle had you as a top sr. If you’re scum, you could give a gun to a buddy. In a night where mafia had no kill, you were the optimal jk. If you’re town here, how do you not see that?
    A GS reveal will always make that slot scummy. I understood that coming to this day.

You guys believe Gikkle's read but it simply contradicts their D2 vote on Auwt on the basis of them being scummy while he TRd me. It only benefited him to keep GS alive. OBV he is going to call me out because he got salty.. There is even a post where he pokes/threatens me to reveal it if I didn't switch back to Frinckles.

Gikkles was salty in the end because I switched to him. I know my slot will not resolve without a flip because of the role so go ahead and vote me or vote ikarus because this jail made no fuckin sense and people scumreading me for it needs to get a reality check. especially renegade
    where is the ice cream in this joint

3. ISO #2353

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Looking back at the past few pages yoshida+ikarus looks like a TVT death tunnel

Frinckles is probably the best lynch rn imo coming from my rather limited perspective, this doesn't seem like a towny frinckles rn
    Both of them sound extremely frustrated with each other. Frinckles seems to be rolling over.
    @ikarusdk , that chat you posted, why does scum!Yoshida argue with you like after the fact? What does he gain by doing that as scum?

Both of you have better tone than Frinckles. If I was convinced on Yoshida!scum, I would definitely vote there but if he is town!gs, then it’s not a good vote.

You should probably jk Stellaria.

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

Here are the Gikkle posts; me and him had a mental battle going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    As for the yoshida vote -
    He had a lead up to it with the CE stuff so I knew what made him vote me. I didn't know why you were voting me, though.
    He exposed me in the end because I switched back on him when he survived the shot and exposed his attempt at confusing people. Look how salty he is.

I do agree with Ikarus that the last PR should claim though
    Yes.
    Ikarus you should join me on skip vote
    He was pocketing Ikarus hard. Reading Standoff, DW pulled the same on ikarus. Difference is, CE isn't mafia. Ikarus could be mafia.

Fabricator.
    If I am CE then Frinckles is guarantees to be mafia, so idk why you wouldn't vote him if you thought I was CE. I am not the CE and it likely was just a fabricator, though.
    I am not surprised Ikarus decided to get fooled by a non member of town. I refuse to believe ikarus is this naive.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    @ikarusdk sorry forgot! since you are forced to take action.. jail Martin again because we don't want to lose a carol or another potential gun tonight.
    I am never mafia here. I wouldn't have pushed Renegade one bit if that was the case. Especially in a world where people accuse me and Frinckles being partners. IT MAKES NO SENSE TO PLAY THE WAY I DID IF WE WERE MAFIA

8. ISO #2358

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    if yoshida ain't gonna flip because you all think he is town and I am wrong

Then I am not jailing him tonight. He can give a gun to whomever he wishes.
    Hopefully I will die tonight otherwise I am giving the gun to whoever scumreads you the most.

12. ISO #2362

Either yoshida had terrible worldview that his takes made me believe he is scum and I am wrong or he is scum. I'm willing to face consequences for both by not jailing him tonight.
    oh so you finally admit that jailing me was a mistake?

are we getting somewhere??

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

Calling Gikkles a liar because YOU thought he was salty for siwtching against him is such a terrible reason.

Almost as if calling everything Gikkle said was a lie.

Which means potentially

Loldeb is not caroler
    I am not jailor which makes Martin also lying
    You are not a gunsmith
    Auwt's flip was a lie and he wasn't a tailor
    and Frinkcles is not a bomb.

Yeah i buy that.

15. ISO #2365

You are right Ikarus, people can have terrible worldview or reads. It can frustrate you.

Making a wrong decision about your night action is worse though and I hope you will see what I mean at the end of the game.

You guys listened to a 3p for your night action to roleblock a slot that could provide another gun after everything happened. My problem isn't that we are missing a gun here. My problem is how wrong you are and you don't see it.

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

because then the rest of us can enjoy the bitter sweet consequences of our actions.
    i mean you just went back to what you were doing and proving me right once again. You will just post "OMG IM SO TOWN" or some fluff while not doing anything else. You can't even vote Frinckles it is ridiculous.

22. ISO #2372

Scum Frinckles campaigned hard for the caroler role to be guaranteed d1, don't forget that either @ikarusdk .

He was thinking about this goofy plan for quite a while before he sprung the trap.

And he only launched it after Gikkle claims they got the carol. Makes you wonder what would have happened had the carol been lost or Gikkle never claimed it.

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm rethinking Caroler might actually be a good pick here for a guaranteed invest. It's the only thing on the roster that can scoop neutrals up with mafia in the carol. The caroler also gets a free red check on fake carols coming from somebody who isn't their target, and learns who is moving at night. If not, I say we go bomb.
    I mean how fucking blatant does he have to make it?

25. ISO #2375

but since when it comes to that

not yeeting you is the consensus so its not even gamethrowing it's just a questionable night action as PR.
    I mean, you guys could have used the gun today to shoot me but your logic has this hole that you acted upon a knowledge we had not known- which is loldebite being caroler.

26. ISO #2376

Caroler is a better invest pick. Oracle would be cool but we have bomb which is probably a better role.

I am not voting Caroler because it clearly isn't the best and the most fun role
    Good vote.
    Oh also caroler helps us actually solve without thinking we're in some sort of bastard scenario.
    Look at this absolute goofiness.

27. ISO #2377

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I mean how fucking blatant does he have to make it?
    I have already called this out yesterday.

I didn’t like Caroler votes.
    We are not trusting the Carolers or Carols. It was a bad pick over Oracle. I have a clear idea of what is going on here unless I am entirely wrong with one world and I still want to follow my thoughts due to some inconsistencies coming from other players.
    I even quoted you here and was being direct.

In that case

-vote Frinckles

I don't think I can make it to EOD, no promises.

I will leave my vote in case Renegade decides to int by not shooting or Gikkle flips town.

If the host extends the game then that's cool too.

glgl
    I assumed you would be shooting Gikkle first. This post was made 6-7 hours before EOD but then host extended the game for 24 hours.

Existence of a potential Gunsmith tells me there has to be a bomber. CE always wants a fast game in this setup with no skips.
    2 + 2 last PR is bomber. Possibility of witch existing is almost none. Mafia caroler gambit coming from Gikkle makes sense after Jailor reveal. Same could be said for Frinckles too. There is no point in looking at your carol right now.
    Here is my progress and logic behind bomber, at the time only me, gikkle and potentially Ren would have know I am GS

I don't like it either. After rereading what happened EOD, my read list changed significantly. I'm leaning towards trusting you and ikarus the most. It might be early, but I'm open to hearing your thoughts. I believe we have enough tools to make the right eliminations today and tomorrow.
    In any case, here i start the day with talking to renegade in italics hinting at him that it was me. It was in italics in the original post.

damn

could you guys at least LET ME COOK
    Here I am just indicating that we should wait for the carols first while jailer was being revealed.

anyway, i still don't understand how ikarus and ren thinks I am scum based on my ISO. I have been trying to communicate to them the best actions we can take and been very open to them.

I did have a misunderstanding coming today based on ikarus fabricator logic and if they are going to pin me as scum. I am done talking on this from now on.

I will provide a gun to whoever is shooting ikarus/ren tomorrow if we all make it alive.

This post is also a reminder to vote between ikarus/frinckles

28. ISO #2378

29. ISO #2379

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Look at this absolute goofiness.
    He isn’t trying. He demanded an apology from Lol and just left.

Ikarus, you need to listen to other people’s opinions. I used to deathtunnel and not listen to anyone else. What I learned is no matter how confident you are, you need to also take into account other opinions.

I would jail Stellaria or Zenon but Lol saw a connection with Frinckles and Stellaria and I was hoping someone would give their thoughts on that.

30. ISO #2380

If I were to switch my vote, it would probably be to Stellaria because if they flip green, I’d be poweryeeting Zenon most likely since I feel best about Varcron of my three names.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I got three names, only one who I feel decent about. If we flip one and it’s wrong, the other is extemely likely to be scum and this we actually KNOW because I got the carol.

31. ISO #2381

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Im tempted to say Vacron, a little because of Buster but also because it sort of felt like he popped in thread and didn't do anything. But maybe it could be Zenon. I don't know.
    I mean I'm not really sure I can defend myself against this all things considered but I'm like ice cream. Boring. Generic.

32. ISO #2382

Quote Originally Posted by Zenon View Post
    I mean I'm not really sure I can defend myself against this all things considered but I'm like ice cream. Boring. Generic.
    Can you give us some reads? I’m really trying to get a read on you. As you probably know by now, I’m trying to find the scum in my carol.

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

Quote Originally Posted by Zenon View Post
    All of the people with power roles had them outed by Gikkle before he flipped Chaotic Executioner. All three of us on the current Carol list are Vanilla, whether it's Town or Mafia.

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388

This is going to make me sound scummy as fuck and I am very well aware of this fact. But I am going to post all my thoughts/suspicions/frustrations here.

There is no doubt here that Yoshida is scum Gunsmith. His posts EoD and today make very little sense from Town POV and his jail chat log was extremely suspicious. I am not going to be changing my vote today. This slot is 100% mafia and if it's town I am going to eat my words and will accept any abuse that will incur (but tbh this slot basically revealed it themselves). Go back to all their 'read' posts and tell me they do not reeek TMI now that we know who has all the roles. I honestly thought yoshida was a bad CE and this is why I did not question Yoshida until EoD.

Stellaria's name has been in both carols 1)Gikkle and 2)Nancy. Anyone contesting or doubting loldebites Carol claim is auto push. But how confident are we in Gikkle telling the truth and Nancy telling the truth.
    I'd say Gikkle had no reason to either help or ruin town game. I don't think he's the type to intentionally screw up town game just for the lols and more confusion. For this reason alone, I am inclined to believe and act on Gikkle's parting words to us. That means, loldebite and stellaria.

Nancy has been pretty towny except she's had moments where she was extremely uncertain. I was not very comfortable with her hesitation on day 3,4. If she was scum with loldebite and pushing Stellaria by faking the carol to include stellaria, then I applaud them because I wouldn't have looked at Nancy as my POE till MYLO situation.

So exactly why are town clearing Loldebite?

I would like Frinckles to give me a serious answer as to why he made that play on Gikkle. And because we are too obsessed with the Frinckles making such outrageous and blatantly scummy play, we are auto clearing loldebite as town. Frinckles did not want to be shot by renegade. Also he wanted me to jail him. I'm trying to figure out why he does not want to die because the whole play was completely suicidal. I don't understand.

I am NOT voting Frinckles today because I do not think his play is AI until he can ELI5 to me especially with Gikkle flipping CE. If Gikkle was town, then Frinckles 1000% has to be mafia. Why waste all that effort and put yourself on the chopping block to lynch CE when killing CE is the goal for mafia?

These are for certain.

Frinckles lied about being carol.
    Gikkle said Frinckles is bomb.
    Loldebite is carol who gave the songs to Gikkle and Nancy.
    Frinckles and Loldebite cannot be t/t also not w/w because I think their pairing with other players make more sense than them bussing each other.

Unless you guys can prove it to me why mafia!Frinckles would pull a suicidal move to lynch a CE, not the actual carol or another PR, I am not going to be able to townclear loldebite. In a world where Frinckles THOUGHT he was doing some superman fancy play shit (in fact that was stupid if he thought it was the case) and he is town, then it makes loldebite and nancy as mafia partners. This take is further supported by the fact that Loldebite wanted to lynch Frinckles yesterday but could not make up her mind between Gikkle and Frinckles, and was VERY ADAMANT that Gikkle and Frinckles were t/w. Also it was loldebite and yoshida that both pressured Renegade to shoot either slot (CE with one vest down is just two nights away from killing CE). If frinkcles gets shot, then it's one town down or two towns down depending on if frinckles was a bomb from their POV. Luckilyl Ren shot the CE (i thought it was a fake gun) not the bomb. Also I know this last bit is a bit of outrageous suspicion, but loldebite easily followed frinckles unvoting Gikkle when Gikkle revealed he was CE. Why would town!loldebite unvote CE there (i know he knew it wasn't going to change anything). At the time of the vote, there were still few players that did not park their vote so if we managed to skip the day, then CE only has one more vest. Also when I voiced my frustration at Varcron/Zenon slot potentially being a mafia member just coating till MYLO, Debs was very quick to shut that idea down and bullied me to move on. This is not a very towny view IMO.

Now moving on to Stellaria. I absolutely have no clue why this slot has this undying obsession about me since day 2. What have I done to deserve such dedication to kill me?

Disclaimer - i know this post has alot of unpopular views that will upset some people and you should take it with a grain of salt, but you do need to understand that we are possibly wrong in our current world view. Just like we were about Auwt and Gikkle.
    Can you point out where Frinckles fps is so I can read through it. Kinda generally think fps is >rand towny

39. ISO #2389

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    All of the people with power roles had them outed by Gikkle before he flipped Chaotic Executioner. All three of us on the current Carol list are Vanilla, whether it's Town or Mafia.
    That’s true. Not sure how this is relevant though?

Why do think Frinckes is voting you?

40. ISO #2390

41. ISO #2391

and this is exactly why I am disappointed in town players that play it this way because it just does not help us. If you know you aren't going to be playing or focused because you are busy,,,,,don't sub in you know?

For all we know thse two can be mafia and we would never be able to figure it out because we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves and we will realise this at MYLO.
    Bruh...

But also thanks for TMIing me town

42. ISO #2392

43. ISO #2393

My reason for thinking Lol is town is I know I’m town and I don’t know why scum!Lol would send me a carol?

Also since his name was mentioned in Gikkle’s carol - supposedly, isn’t it town indicative for him to say he believed Gikkle? Wouldn’t the smarter move for hypothetical scum!Lol be to just dismiss Gikkle’s claimed results?

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

Shooting/voting me out today is actually helpful for town wincon so I already understood that coming to this day, especially after what happened last night.

Martin and lolde have very artificial tone towards all of this.

Also a reminder, caroler can be mafia alignment and there is no point in listening to carols. If Frinckles CC's lolde today then the eliminations should be Yoshida>Frinckles/lolde

uh

caroler being mafia has NOTHING to do with carols lol. Even a mafia caroler has got to visit and if he visits a VT there is no reason NOT to listen to carols. Thus it is about whether you trust Nancy, not me. Nice try tho !

I am mech clear. I know it is hard to believe but you will see.

Today, we have a high chance of losing a member of town. I would rather be that town in order to increase the towns winning chance. I have already done my part this game.

I'm the closest thing to mech clear and I'm still not quite there yet. But you ?

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    If I were to switch my vote, it would probably be to Stellaria because if they flip green, I’d be poweryeeting Zenon most likely since I feel best about Varcron of my three names.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I got three names, only one who I feel decent about. If we flip one and it’s wrong, the other is extemely likely to be scum and this we actually KNOW because I got the carol.
    I'd vote Stellaria with you to make me IC hopefully so we can all not worry about my slot anymore

50. ISO #2400