S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 350: Chaotic Executioner

I lean towards taking Frinckles as town. This inclination arises from their ability to highlight certain points that I had intended to address myself. However, I must acknowledge the possibility that my read on Frinckles may come back to haunt me in the future.

As for Auwt and Renegade, I fail to see their reasons for openly aligning themselves and persistently pushing for me as an alternative. In simpler terms, I take issue with their narrow focus solely on me, also known as tunneling. Furthermore, I do think Renegade's point about Gikkle's interactions in the post where he is voting me could be coming from a different perspective than what I have been reading him all along.
    where is the ice cream in this joint

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Maybe you're giving a +1 because it's a Yoshida vote and I missed something, or maybe you're vibing with Renegade's tone. But Im reading your +1 as being targeted at the 2nd half of Renegade's post, which is about how things like "Hey, whatcha think of Ikarus rn bruh" are a way of looking active and towny while not be.

To be clear, that part's obviously true. But I don't really think it's worth much. I guess I would like to know what a +1 to you means, because for me it's kind of like saying you'll bump them up a tier on your readslist.

The irony is because your post is just a +1 which doesn't really feel like it contributes too much
    can you ELI5 for me?

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    I already told you.....
    bro, saying I have a bad feeling, he is scum

Is not an explanation.

Please understand that.

If you are pushing against a player, the rest of us players need to be convinced by your words WHY you have a bad feeling about someone.

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    What if this is buster's attempt at distancing from his scum buddy renegade
    If that was the case then Renegade did a poor job at dealing with it. If Buster does flip mafia, I would definitely look more into Renegade.

Do I think Buster is mafia though? Nah.

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This.

And one thing that concerns me about Buster is that I'm not sure if he's just acting like a newb or acting more maliciously as say a Jester.

I'd give it 65% town 35% jester. But that is higher than expected Jester average for any given player.
    Yeah I agree with this.

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by yoshida View Post
    Good Evening! I am here

Until post #367, I have diligently examined the contributions of every player. While I have only had the chance to briefly look at newer posts, I intend to analyze them tonight.

At first glance, I am pleased to notice a shift in focus from a stagnant discussion of roles to discussion of reads.

I will share my thoughts on other players in a subsequent post later tonight. However, if you are asking about my general thoughts thus far, then I have to tell you I am not a good forum mafia player. With a modest 10 games under my belt and a 50% winrate, I am relatively new to this. I have been in 2 games with Jester and I must admit I dislike Jester games as it gives too much room for the mafia especially given how some players from either alignment can start behaving like Jester at any point. This is one of the things I have been trying to figure out earlier regarding ikarus, particularly in light of the mention that they may have received coaching from a champ. Considering this information, a push in that direction would be worthwhile effort since I found their involvement rather hollow and further led me to find gaps between their reads and reasoning.

Additionally, I have observed a considerable level of activity in the RVS, with players neglecting to consider the potential consequences and how they may impact future reads of the game, particularly wagonomics. I am willing to hear your further thoughts on the game @ItalianoVD
    Did I miss this being said somewhere/

But let me give you a peace of mind.

I was shadow playing my first game with Lumi. Lumi didn't even read the forum at the time. She was answering my questions like, 'what is meta?" 'what is RVS?' The rest of games are on me.

Can you explain what you mean by 'hollow' and 'finding gaps'??

This is pinging me super hard. You did not see how I tried to solve Buster after roping myself into Ren-Buster interaction? You did not see my train of thoughts as they developed?

And I disagree with the part about RVS. I don't think they are AI. If someone started pushing someone based purely off of RVS, I would highly be suspicious of it.

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
    Hmm perhaps I am overlooking the "townread the one who scumreads me" scum tactic possibly being employed by Renegade.

It could just be playstyle, but in this hypothetical scenario Renegade knows BusterCannon is town and instead of going after the person who suspects him (which seems more like a townie response, especially given the ridiculous reason) he tries to "guide a newbie" as he has stated and even believes he is town.

For those that scumread Renegade, tell me in your best case why I should be scumreading Renegade.

For those that townread BusterCannon, tell me in your best case why I should be townreading Buster.

@Frinckles : You said that scum!Renegade will show himself eventually. Is that in voting patterns or in posting? What is it that we should be looking for?
    I do not scumread Renegade at this point in time.

I do however townlean Buster.

In case you missed it, I'll sum up why I do.

1. In Sign up, it was clear he is an arcade player and this is his first FM. I hope this is not a lie because that is a douche way of introducing yourself.
    2. I used to play A LOT of arcade. I know how the game goes in that game. Basically, if someone finds literally ANYTHING out of ordinary or says something you don't agree with, you will get pushed for it. Because of the rapid nature of arcade, you don't really need to voice reasons why. Usually the louder the voice and the more aggressive nature of the push, you usually get the mob to hop on.
    Buster was showing exactly this. He saw something he thought was not right. He started pushing. Then when I dared to ask for explanation, he saw this as an attempt to defend renegade. I at first thought it is an obvious jester play where he would false lynch someone then get killed for it. But he doubles, triples down on his attitude. I think I can see that he is yet to see the difference in between arcade and FM set ups. If you look at him as a brand new player that has alot of games in arcade but has no idea about how to play in FM, then you will understand where he is coming from.
    3. He is likely NOT mafia pretending to be a jester. Putting aside higher level of play required for this, he has put himself in a spotlight. I would think it makes more sense that this kind of play is better off if made subtly.
    4. He is likely NOT chaos exe. His case on Ren was made on Day 1. Sure, you could say he got chaos exe. Makes case about Ren, Give Ren a role the following night. But is that more likely than him being a town or jester? I personally don't think so.

10. ISO #560

I actually find ikarus more townie than Frinckles.

Frinckles has a dismissive attitude that reminds me of his scum games.
    My reason why I put Frinkcles in scumlean.

I wouldn't have cared about his RVS vote on me.

But he doesn't even have my name in his read.

He then follows up with 'sheep me and vote ikarus'.

??????

This whole thing is weird. Not sure if still doing RVS or having an agenda.

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

I lean towards taking Frinckles as town. This inclination arises from their ability to highlight certain points that I had intended to address myself. However, I must acknowledge the possibility that my read on Frinckles may come back to haunt me in the future.

As for Auwt and Renegade, I fail to see their reasons for openly aligning themselves and persistently pushing for me as an alternative. In simpler terms, I take issue with their narrow focus solely on me, also known as tunneling. Furthermore, I do think Renegade's point about Gikkle's interactions in the post where he is voting me could be coming from a different perspective than what I have been reading him all along.
    If you are able, please use quote function so we can get some context. It really helps.

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Did I miss this being said somewhere/

But let me give you a peace of mind.

I was shadow playing my first game with Lumi. Lumi didn't even read the forum at the time. She was answering my questions like, 'what is meta?" 'what is RVS?' The rest of games are on me.

Can you explain what you mean by 'hollow' and 'finding gaps'??

This is pinging me super hard. You did not see how I tried to solve Buster after roping myself into Ren-Buster interaction? You did not see my train of thoughts as they developed?

And I disagree with the part about RVS. I don't think they are AI. If someone started pushing someone based purely off of RVS, I would highly be suspicious of it.

Ah, I understand now. It seems I misunderstood the situation, and I wrongly assumed that your posts were influenced by a coach, which led me to suspect you as the Jester. I apologize for the confusion.

I still hold the belief that you have a higher chance of being mafia compared to other players. You have flailed once and there are a couple more posts that came from your way I found it never coming from a town perspective. I am willing to discuss the situation with you. I will be repeating myself here but I am particularly interested in hearing your thoughts on the interactions between yourself, loldebite and Renegade. Show me your perspective.

-vote ikarusdk

It's possible that your or my judgement can be wrong but I am ready to adapt as this is not my final vote.

15. ISO #565

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Town
    4. BusterCannon
    11. Ikarusdk

Light Town
    6. Nancy Drew 39
    1. Stellaria

GTH town (I am very not confident in these reads)
    5. ItalianoVD
    10. yoshida
    9. MartinGG99

no opinion or mildly bad vibes
    7. Frinckles
    8. Auwt
    3. Loldebite
    12. Renegade
    13. Clemensthelemon
    Honestly I can't say I agree about Buster, I really don't see anything townie especially not for a first FM game ever. What are you seeing ?

I can see thinking ika is town, I guess, kind of interpreting everything I see but taking it the opposite direction.

Interesting that you've bundled up null & smallest of scum leans, are you that little confident about those SL ? If you HAD to put at least one in the shittier, who would that be ? (yes I know I'm merely throwing back your question)

16. ISO #566

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    Considering my disaster last game, I'm hesitant to make any concrete reads. I'm still feeling everyone out; I want to get at least some interaction with everyone and see how people respond to my two posts asking multiple people about things, but anyways don't expect anything concrete from me right now. I know it's day 2, but tbh it feels like day 1 still for me. Maybe I'll have some reads by end of day
    I agree, it does feel like D1 still.

Or maybe it's just how you feel when you're deciding not to go too hard into the game (which I am), idk.

17. ISO #567

If you are able, please use quote function so we can get some context. It really helps.

This is the context:

-vote yoshida
    there is my top scum read.

Their overly exhaustive style is a distraction. A way of saying a lot without saying anything.

Also I am not a huge fan of folks asking other people "what do you think?" it also comes across as an extremely basic way to appear towny without actually doing anything meaningful.

I figured they are talking about Gikkle here?

18. ISO #568

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew 39 View Post
    If each player claims 3 roles, should there be a preferred order to this because otherwise. you might have players claiming some of the same fake roles. Also how does this help us determine who is mafia?
    it helps us by acting as a LW after they've died

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

Good Evening! I am here

Until post #367, I have diligently examined the contributions of every player. While I have only had the chance to briefly look at newer posts, I intend to analyze them tonight.

At first glance, I am pleased to notice a shift in focus from a stagnant discussion of roles to discussion of reads.

I will share my thoughts on other players in a subsequent post later tonight. However, if you are asking about my general thoughts thus far, then I have to tell you I am not a good forum mafia player. With a modest 10 games under my belt and a 50% winrate, I am relatively new to this. I have been in 2 games with Jester and I must admit I dislike Jester games as it gives too much room for the mafia especially given how some players from either alignment can start behaving like Jester at any point. This is one of the things I have been trying to figure out earlier regarding ikarus, particularly in light of the mention that they may have received coaching from a champ. Considering this information, a push in that direction would be worthwhile effort since I found their involvement rather hollow and further led me to find gaps between their reads and reasoning.

Additionally, I have observed a considerable level of activity in the RVS, with players neglecting to consider the potential consequences and how they may impact future reads of the game, particularly wagonomics. I am willing to hear your further thoughts on the game @ItalianoVD
    Seriously dislike this post. Any take aways ? It feels like you're talking to yourself tbh, there's nothing of use here.
    This is one of the things I have been trying to figure out earlier regarding ikarus, particularly in light of the mention that they may have received coaching from a champ. Considering this information, a push in that direction would be worthwhile effort since I found their involvement rather hollow and further led me to find gaps between their reads and reasoning.
    What is it you've been trying to figure out exactly ? A push in what direction ? What gaps between reads and reasoning ?

This feels overall extremely performative, I'm finding myself siding (much?) more with Auwt & ren now.

23. ISO #573

Hmm perhaps I am overlooking the "townread the one who scumreads me" scum tactic possibly being employed by Renegade.

It could just be playstyle, but in this hypothetical scenario Renegade knows BusterCannon is town and instead of going after the person who suspects him (which seems more like a townie response, especially given the ridiculous reason) he tries to "guide a newbie" as he has stated and even believes he is town.

For those that scumread Renegade, tell me in your best case why I should be scumreading Renegade.

For those that townread BusterCannon, tell me in your best case why I should be townreading Buster.

@Frinckles : You said that scum!Renegade will show himself eventually. Is that in voting patterns or in posting? What is it that we should be looking for?
    FTR consensus on Buster's alignment is probably town-sided, I guess most expect a newbie as scum to be much less carefree than buster is or something ? I don't see it either tho, so I'd also like to know.

I sincerely don't think ren's reaction to Buster is AI here. Especially because not explaining shit is something ren sometimes does himself.

24. ISO #574

I really like the way you break things down Yoshida, even though you say you are somewhat inexperienced, especially your last paragraph. I agree that a lot of players don't really cherish their votes and pretty much throw it around like it doesn't mean anything, sometimes even voting for townreads or voting for someone just to "get them active" both of which are pretty weird to me. I like your analysis and look forward to more of it as the game progresses.
    Uh, okay, interesting. What is it you liked exactly ? Cuz I really felt like I'd just ate a huge nothingburger after reading that

25. ISO #575

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Seriously dislike this post. Any take aways ? It feels like you're talking to yourself tbh, there's nothing of use here.

What is it you've been trying to figure out exactly ? A push in what direction ? What gaps between reads and reasoning ?

This feels overall extremely performative, I'm finding myself siding (much?) more with Auwt & ren now.

My problem is that you, Ren and ikarus finding Buster TWTBAW. Unless I am missing something, this is a big red flag to me.

26. ISO #576

ikarus - loldebite - Renegade

I feel like elimination within this pool seems the most reasonable to me. I could elaborate on this but I want to give everything another read first to see if I am missing something.
    ika & me but frinckles is out ? That is mildly surprising to me, what has Frinckles done that makes him feel better than either ika or me in your eyes ?

Also, what do you reckon ika's flip or mine would tell about the other of the pair and/or frinckles ?

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

What kind of tone do you mean? Like, i think this but i think that but im not so sure kind of tone?
    Yeah kinda, also like just the way you talk idk doesn't recall me of the sweet summer child ika I knew (paternalistic af, sorry but hopefully funny)

I am being honest in my thought process as they occur in this game. If that means sometimes I am edging on a topic I am uncertain about (but it seems alot of players view uncertainty as wolfy), then I still will.
    Understandable but I felt like you were saying you didn't know thrice in a very short span of time and tbh if you're THAT unsure maybe it's simply not worth sharing. Yet you do share it, which might be you being sincerely open or you being performative. I chose to interpret it as the latter.

I understand if you are posting as you are catching up, but if that is not the case
    Uh, it probably was tbh. Yeah, I was catching up.

I am assuming you mean the stuff I highlighted in bold?
    No. I meant everything else lol :
    Having said that, everyone is null for me

This is a super early read/feelings

EVERYONE-NULL-but i am already liking some people.
    Insisting thrice that everyone is null, that it is early (implying meaninglessness) and then RE stating that it is null. It feels like too much IMO. I don't think you'd be that uncertain about anything if you were coming from a good place as I don't think I've ever seen you that uncertain maybe ever. But again, that is kinda me choosing to interpret it in a bad way, as I mentioned early I CAN see it coming from a good place and I understand if people do, I just don't.

Is Buster town or scum? Or is he neutral? Please do tell me. Also, I wouldn't want to you to change this answer as days progress.
    No clue and tbh not even interested in the question, he refuses to engage, fine, let him. I'll see about caring about him when he does.

29. ISO #579

Speaking of Gikkle,

Gikkle and Stellaria seems to be on a good frequency with my thoughts while MartinGG's style reminds me of a certain strategy from a partner I encountered in a previous game, which raises my suspicion. Buster might be playing his worst town game but at least he have done a ton of work engaging people into the game. Clemens presence already makes this game feel like we are 12 players.

I have nothing negative about Nancy or Italiano.
    This... feels like quite gratuitous shading to the point I'm tempted to call TWTBW but I kinda really don't want to ?

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

Mine

Town
    Me of course
    Gikkle
    ItalianoVD

Townlean
    Buster
    MartinGG99
    Renegade
    Nancy Drew

Null
    Stellaria
    Yoshida
    Auwt
    Clemensthelemon

Scumlean
    Loldebite
    Frinkckles
    I feel bit better about you because that list feels quite natural to me. A few wonderings, if you'll allow me to sharpen my read :
    Why is Ren above Auwt ?
    Why is Stellaria below Martin ?
    Is your opinion on frinckles pure OMGSUS or do you have anything concrete to hold against them ? (you've engaged me about it so I'm not including myself in there)

32. ISO #582

I feel bit better about you because that list feels quite natural to me. A few wonderings, if you'll allow me to sharpen my read :
    Why is Ren above Auwt ?
    Is your opinion on frinckles pure OMGSUS or do you have anything concrete to hold against them ? (you've engaged me about it so I'm not including myself in there)
    My bad about the Ren/Auwt question, hadn't realized you hadn't caught up yet. Feel free to revisit tho

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

My reason why I put Frinkcles in scumlean.

I wouldn't have cared about his RVS vote on me.

But he doesn't even have my name in his read.

He then follows up with 'sheep me and vote ikarus'.

??????

This whole thing is weird. Not sure if still doing RVS or having an agenda.
    His "reads" was a town-only list

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

I will be repeating myself here but I am particularly interested in hearing your thoughts on the interactions between yourself, loldebite and Renegade. Show me your perspective.
    Speaking of... Could you show us yours ? Cuz tbh atm I feel like you're little more than a vulture jumping on ika cuz he seems that me & frinck are on his ass.

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

Ah, I understand now. It seems I misunderstood the situation, and I wrongly assumed that your posts were influenced by a coach, which led me to suspect you as the Jester. I apologize for the confusion.

I still hold the belief that you have a higher chance of being mafia compared to other players. You have flailed once and there are a couple more posts that came from your way I found it never coming from a town perspective. I am willing to discuss the situation with you. I will be repeating myself here but I am particularly interested in hearing your thoughts on the interactions between yourself, loldebite and Renegade. Show me your perspective.

-vote ikarusdk

It's possible that your or my judgement can be wrong but I am ready to adapt as this is not my final vote.
    I can respect that. But what would you like to ask me?

44. ISO #594

Why is Ren above Auwt ?
    Ren is above Auwt because of the his interaction with busters.. I also liked his reaction to buster's RVS (I'm gonna call it RVS because let's face it. It has no real backing to it). He just brushed it off and I feel it's something that I would've done in that situation.

Of course in the world where Buster was distancing from renegade and renegade refused to engage with him, then I would look at it different. That's why I posted earlier that if buster does flip mafia, I'lm going to look at renegade again.

I have to admit that I didn't really catch much of Auwt's posts? I mean I could do it now, but the only post that was memorable to me was him +1 ing someone else's post.

Call it a human nature, but the whole buster-ren interaction really caught my eyes and I naturally put more focus on them. Probably also why Ren is above Auwt too.

Martin is above Stellaria because I enjoyed his discussion with other players about what roles we should vote on. Felt genuine in his reasons for voting Oracle, then also accepting Caroler. I did not feel any wrong vibes. Whereas Stellaria's overall posts felt null to me except for that proposal about false claiming. I felt it was going to make it too confusing for town to solve the game if we followed that strategy. I don't know if that would be a good enough reason to scumread Stellaria. To sum it up, Martin is above because I felt his posts were towny, whereas Stellaria's lacked towny vibes.

45. ISO #595

lol what ? Where the fuck did I say anything of the sort about Buster ?
    When did Ren ?
    When did ANYONE actually ?
    well if anything, I said Buster was too jester to be a jester.

You can see my long post here about it.

I do not scumread Renegade at this point in time.

I do however townlean Buster.

In case you missed it, I'll sum up why I do.

1. In Sign up, it was clear he is an arcade player and this is his first FM. I hope this is not a lie because that is a douche way of introducing yourself.
    2. I used to play A LOT of arcade. I know how the game goes in that game. Basically, if someone finds literally ANYTHING out of ordinary or says something you don't agree with, you will get pushed for it. Because of the rapid nature of arcade, you don't really need to voice reasons why. Usually the louder the voice and the more aggressive nature of the push, you usually get the mob to hop on.
    Buster was showing exactly this. He saw something he thought was not right. He started pushing. Then when I dared to ask for explanation, he saw this as an attempt to defend renegade. I at first thought it is an obvious jester play where he would false lynch someone then get killed for it. But he doubles, triples down on his attitude. I think I can see that he is yet to see the difference in between arcade and FM set ups. If you look at him as a brand new player that has alot of games in arcade but has no idea about how to play in FM, then you will understand where he is coming from.
    3. He is likely NOT mafia pretending to be a jester. Putting aside higher level of play required for this, he has put himself in a spotlight. I would think it makes more sense that this kind of play is better off if made subtly.
    4. He is likely NOT chaos exe. His case on Ren was made on Day 1. Sure, you could say he got chaos exe. Makes case about Ren, Give Ren a role the following night. But is that more likely than him being a town or jester? I personally don't think so.

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

Quote Originally Posted by BusterCannon View Post
    Renegade buddy i still want your rolecard to see what you are going to claim. I know you are ducking me....
    okay. Now it is getting weird.

Hear me out.

As I explained a few times on Buster, and how I think he is town because I can totally understand his approach on Renegade and his attitude this whole time as an arcade player. But a number of us have already explained to Buster that this is different and he needs to explain after himself. He STILL refuses to engage with us. He is death tunneling on Ren right now eventhough he should know by now that things are a little different. Nothing has changed. Almost as if he is perfectly happy with how we currently perceive him and happy to keep up the act.

Is this towny?

48. ISO #598

Ren is above Auwt because of the his interaction with busters.. I also liked his reaction to buster's RVS (I'm gonna call it RVS because let's face it. It has no real backing to it). He just brushed it off and I feel it's something that I would've done in that situation.

Of course in the world where Buster was distancing from renegade and renegade refused to engage with him, then I would look at it different. That's why I posted earlier that if buster does flip mafia, I'lm going to look at renegade again.

I have to admit that I didn't really catch much of Auwt's posts? I mean I could do it now, but the only post that was memorable to me was him +1 ing someone else's post.

Call it a human nature, but the whole buster-ren interaction really caught my eyes and I naturally put more focus on them. Probably also why Ren is above Auwt too.

Martin is above Stellaria because I enjoyed his discussion with other players about what roles we should vote on. Felt genuine in his reasons for voting Oracle, then also accepting Caroler. I did not feel any wrong vibes. Whereas Stellaria's overall posts felt null to me except for that proposal about false claiming. I felt it was going to make it too confusing for town to solve the game if we followed that strategy. I don't know if that would be a good enough reason to scumread Stellaria. To sum it up, Martin is above because I felt his posts were towny, whereas Stellaria's lacked towny vibes.
    I would like to add that

Ren's reponses to Buster is progressive, rather than abrupt in nature. Also feels very genuine.

His reaction to Buster has progressively gone from

'lol wut'
    'ok whatever'
    'little annoying now'
    'ok here's what u should do'
    'ok??'
    'ok im now distracted because of buster'

If you ISO ren, and see his posts about buster or reactions to him, you 'll know what I mean.

49. ISO #599

Yeah kinda, also like just the way you talk idk doesn't recall me of the sweet summer child ika I knew (paternalistic af, sorry but hopefully funny)

Hehe, thanks I will take that as a compliment. I'd say it's because I've gotten more confident because I know a bit more about how games are played than I did before Still a summer child though at heart.

Understandable but I felt like you were saying you didn't know thrice in a very short span of time and tbh if you're THAT unsure maybe it's simply not worth sharing. Yet you do share it, which might be you being sincerely open or you being performative. I chose to interpret it as the latter.

That is okay, I know what my intention was. I've learned to be open as wide as I can about what I think, but if that comes of performative, well..i don't know how I could change that. I found that the number of posts and the general mood of my content largely depends on my mood in real life. In hindsight, I think I was still groggy with half of my eyes stuck together when I made that post this morning before work, and that's probably why it sounds super passive-aggressive. Sorry about that.

Uh, it probably was tbh. Yeah, I was catching up.

No. I meant everything else lol :

Insisting thrice that everyone is null, that it is early (implying meaninglessness) and then RE stating that it is null. It feels like too much IMO. I don't think you'd be that uncertain about anything if you were coming from a good place as I don't think I've ever seen you that uncertain maybe ever. But again, that is kinda me choosing to interpret it in a bad way, as I mentioned early I CAN see it coming from a good place and I understand if people do, I just don't.

I admit that I wasn't aware that I was writing about my uncertainty three times in quick succession. I can see why you feel that way about it now because I've gone back and read them. But I know that I was uncertain (fourth time now xD) and I guess I wanted to convey it? Even if they were useless information, I know that one way I could contribute towards to town is being open so people can read me better. I guess that is why I'm trying to post more too.

At that point in time, I had no real reads. I know I tried to solve Buster, and by doing so, along with other related/unrelated reasons, I talked myself into townreading some players and this reflects in my read later on.

No clue and tbh not even interested in the question, he refuses to engage, fine, let him. I'll see about caring about him when he does.
    blah blah blah won't let me post because i put words inside quotation

50. ISO #600