S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 166
Register

User Tag List

Page 166 of 171 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,300 of 8524
  1. ISO #8251

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Renaissance Panda View Post
    if i hammer the vote rn, i lose the chat ability
    that's fine, and actually you can witch tonight right? Witch bendy onto themselves or onto trumpet

basically - I claimed council in a private chat with peepo, got peepo to claim scum to me, got peepo to claim anime is scum to me, got peepo to claim you were town, shot peepo

we have solved through POE that scumteam is exactly anime/bendy/trumpet, with a 1% chance that you replace one of bendy and trumpet

2. ISO #8252

3. ISO #8253

4. ISO #8254

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    that's fine, and actually you can witch tonight right? Witch bendy onto themselves or onto trumpet

basically - I claimed council in a private chat with peepo, got peepo to claim scum to me, got peepo to claim anime is scum to me, got peepo to claim you were town, shot peepo

we have solved through POE that scumteam is exactly anime/bendy/trumpet, with a 1% chance that you replace one of bendy and trumpet
    ah strong makes this not matter I think. Do whatever tonight, we'll still win

5. ISO #8255

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post

(70% chance. 20% chance mech is lying and it's Bee. 10% chance Peepo messed with you and there's only 3 scum. )

6. ISO #8256

7. ISO #8257

8. ISO #8258

9. ISO #8259

10. ISO #8260

11. ISO #8261

okay this is number 500

-vote FM-Anime Waifu

I implore the Council to please shoot Bendy, as I am legitimately not a wolf lol. At least spend some time tonight actually analyzing me and make an informed decision - your victory is on the line, after all! (and I think y'all deserve to win)

12. ISO #8262

13. ISO #8263

14. ISO #8264

15. ISO #8265

16. ISO #8266

17. ISO #8267

18. ISO #8268

19. ISO #8269

20. ISO #8270

21. ISO #8271

22. ISO #8272

23. ISO #8273

24. ISO #8274

25. ISO #8275

26. ISO #8276

27. ISO #8277

28. ISO #8278

29. ISO #8279

30. ISO #8280

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mud View Post
    its fine, game is solved.

Basically, kirby fake claimed council and got peepo to agree to a plan which resulted in kirby getting a gun and the names of two scum team members

kirby shoots the first (peepo) and turbos the second

me and amogus open claim council, and confirm our wincon as townsided.

We turbo waifu (who openwolfed) and win

gg
    no i want to know what is happening, i added 5 people to chat, 2 people in the chat is dead so its you and kirby and you guys seem to know what you are doing so come to the chat and fill me in please.

31. ISO #8281

32. ISO #8282

33. ISO #8283

no i want to know what is happening, i added 5 people to chat, 2 people in the chat is dead so its you and kirby and you guys seem to know what you are doing so come to the chat and fill me in please.
    ugh this is dumb theater just vote already

34. ISO #8284

im not hammering ANYONE when I'm not filled in and risk losing rn.
    I know how you're feeling, I had the same reservations. But Anime has basically claimed scum, and town can't lose because the council seems to be willing to townside

and kirby is like... 99% town here. Unless he's just styling on us so hard right now. Which is a possibility. But I mean, at that point he deserves the win.

35. ISO #8285

36. ISO #8286

37. ISO #8287

38. ISO #8288

39. ISO #8289

40. ISO #8290

41. ISO #8291

42. ISO #8292

43. ISO #8293

44. ISO #8294

45. ISO #8295

Night 4

Vote Counts
    Note: Votes are NOT in chronological order.
    FM-Anime Waifu (5):
    FM-Mud, FM-Shocked Kirby Face, FM-Amogus, FM-Aerial Trumpet, FM-Renaissance Panda

Not Voting (3):
    FM-Anime Waifu, FM-Bendy Gamer, FM-Psychedelic Bee

FM-Anime Waifu has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role: Easily Disturbed Genius

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Mafia.

Ninja Role Cop
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions. This visit is immune to detection except to forms of detection that circumvent detection immunity.

Kill
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Bigger Guns (1-shot)
    The mafia may power-up the factional kill to make it strong.

Anti-Claim Kill (3-Shot)
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player to kill them.
    This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.
    On Nights 1 to 3, both the Kill action AND the Anti-Claim Kill action may be taken by the mafia.
    On Nights 4+, only one of the Kill and Anti-Claim Kill action may be taken by the mafia.

Alongside the target, the mafia must submit information about the target's role, as well the power-up for the anti-claim kill (Choices are: Strong or Ninja).
    If no information is submitted, the kill has a 0% chance of succeeding
    If information about the abilities of the target are submitted then the chance of killing varies from 0% to 100% based on how accurate the information is and how much of the target's rolecard is covered by said information.
    If the name of the role is submitted, the kill succeeds 100% of the time.
    If partial exact text of the rolecard is submitted then the kill is powered-up varying from 0% to 100% based on what portion of the rolecard's exact text is submitted.
    If the full text of the role is submitted the kill is always powered-up.
    The probability of the role being powered-up and being successful are NOT independent events.

Spoiler : Examples :

Example 1:
    The role name is not submitted, but half of the exact rolecard is submitted with a mostly accurate description of the other half. The power-up chosen is Strong.
    The kill will have:
    50% chance to succeed and be strong
    30% chance to succeed
    20% chance to fail

Example 2:
    The results of a role-cop are submitted. The power-up chosen is Ninja
    The kill will always succeed and be ninja.

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    Each night choose one of the following:
    Easily Disturbed: Target someone, if they're visited by no one except you, then rolecop + track them

Can't Focus: Target someone and track them

Locked in Their Study (One-Shot): Jailkeep yourself. (You will be roleblocked and prevented from using any other night actions if you have somehow obtained them, but you will also be untargetable to killing actions)

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Submission :
    Role: Joe the Uncatchable
    Rolecard:
    This idiot thinks he's the most dangerous criminal in town. No one can catch him because nobody f**king needs to catch him.

Active ability:
    Night action. Joe picks any player's house and yells "Catch me if you can". This player, as well as everyone who visited Joe that night, start to pursue Joe for that night only. All abilities they use this night are redirected to him. Joe revels in the joy of chasing him. The more people chasing him, the more powerful bonuses he gets. The benefits he receives stack.

1 pursuer - nothing.
    2 pursuers - Joe is undetectable for that night.
    3 pursuers- Joe gains a single-use bulletproof vest for that night. (He may still die if he is attacked by multiple killing actions)
    4 pursuers - Joe learns the name of all players visiting him this night.
    5 pursuers - The greatest chase of the century! At the start of the following Day phase, a bounty is placed on Joe's head and the player responsible for killing Joe will be able to privately claim it. Joe can now use their active ability a second time each night

In the morning, in the results of the night, the message appears:
    "Tonight, N residents of the town pursued Joe the Uncatchable, but he, as usual, managed to escape"
    Joe cannot target his own house with this ability.

Passive abilities:
    Uncatchable.
    Joe the Uncatchable is immune to any form of roleblock. When trying to block Joe, the roleblocker will receive a notification that the target cannot be caught. Even if Joe the Uncatchable is jailed (or targeted by some other mechanics like jailing), he can voluntarily leave it immediately during the night and perform his night action (but also he can remain in jail if he wants). The jailor will be notified that the prisoner has escaped. (Note: Jailor here refers to a Sc2 Arcade / Town of Salem style Jailor, not Jailkeeper)

Pacifist.
    Joe cannot kill even if he received some killing ability from another role mechanics. This does not apply to factional abilities.

Wannabe Criminal.
    Joe hasn't committed any crimes, but is happy to own them. For all investigative roles, he appears to be a member of random criminal faction that doesn't really exist in the town, even if his alignment is town or neutral. Also in his list of crimes (if the research role can see it) will be all the possible crimes that exist in the game mechanics.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    I am a dead waifu, which means that now I am truly immortal! (^▽^)
    Thousands of kisses to all! (❤ω❤)(❤ω❤)(❤ω❤)(❤ω❤)(❤ω❤)(❤ω❤)(❤ω❤)(❤ω❤)

Btw, I claimed the truth all the day. Except about n1. UwU
    n1. It's me who found Innocent Smirk as doppelganger, that's why he dies so fast! UwU

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Left Victoriously
    @FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish
    FM-Evil Kitty
    FM-Just a Guy
    FM-Calcifer
    FM-Derpy Nemo
    FM-Upvote
    FM-Nefarious
    FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    FM-Goobler
    FM-Definitely Katze
    FM-Lines
    FM-Bunny Girl
    FM-Hair so Wild
    FM-Floopy
    FM-Smiley
    FM-Sunset
    FM-SadPeepo
    FM-Anime Waifu
    Living the Dream:
    FM-Jigglypuff

Night 4 Ends at 7 PM CST on Saturday, April 22nd

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 2 hours before SoD

46. ISO #8296

Day 5

FM-Shocked Kirby Face has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: The Keeper of Dramatic Irony

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Bound to guarding the Quill of Dramatic Irony in one of the seven fabled shrines of Literary Devices, they are now tasked to use its perverse power to oversee a new story?s unfolding: the story of KRC: Game of the Decade.

Cursing the Champion (Night, Night 0, Unmanipulatable): Choose a player to become the protagonist for the following day and night. After the day has ended, they will learn that they were under the influence of the Keeper of the Dramatic Irony.

It?s Not Like That?ll Ever Happen (Night): Submit a post from your protagonist where they make a prediction about unknown quantities in the game or a future event within the game. Tonight, if it is true after the initial action processing, the hosts will make you take an action in order to falsify that prediction. You will not know the exact nature of this action.

You may only perform one action over the course of the game per archetype:
    Investigative / Protective / Killing / Action-Manipulative / Role-Manipulative / Miscellanea

If the hosts interpret an post as attempting to repeat an archetype, you will at the end of the night that your action failed due to having already used the use of the [XXX] archetype.

All ongoing effects granted by your abilities cease functioning at dusk.
    You cannot affect players? win conditions.
    Actions that involve sharp mechanics, or that are otherwise overpowered, may be rejected at the discretion of the hosts.
    You are permitted to interact with your targets to covertly goad them into making a prediction, but if you claim or soft the nature of your ability then you lose it.
    All post submissions are subject to host veto, no explanation required.

Examples

Submitted Post:
    Yeah, I?m basically never dying tonight.
    Result: Submitted Vig shot on target player.

Submitted Post:
    I don?t think Marl ever does that to Wisdom if he were any wolf role other than wolf kp
    Result: If Marl is wolf kp, an action is submitted to convert Marl into an arbitrary other role, such as a wolf roleblocker. If Marl is a different wolf role, nothing happens because the prediction was already false. If Marl is town, there is no feasible way to falsify the statement without changing Marl?s alignment, so nothing happens.

Submitted Post (on D1)
    I?m probably getting executed by D3 anyways
    Result: Submitted action to protect that target from execution until D3. However, it only functionally lasts until D2 because it dissipates at the start of N2.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Submission :
    Role: Compulsive FPSer
    Rolecard:
    Can?t help yourself
    At some point during the first day, you must fullclaim any role. If you rescind this claim or claim any part of your initial role, you will be vanillaized. Breadcrumbing your true role can result in you being vanillaized, depending on host discretion.

Target Locked
    Each night except night 0, you may visit a player. You will have a 0% ITA shot if used on that player during the next day.

The ends justify the means
    At any point during the day, you can send the host a link to a post you made presenting information from your fakeclaim about the player you visited the night before with Target Locked. If that player dies during the same day after the post is made, you will also gain one of the following effects:

Works every time
    If that player is not the same alignment as you, you gain the role you initially fakeclaimed. This role will follow the fakeclaim as closely as possible, while being rebalanced in the same way another role would be if it were created at the start of the game. You will still be vanillaized for the same reasons as above, but you lose the rest of your initial role. You gain nightkill immunity for the night following the elimination.

?My bad
    If that player is the same alignment as you, you will no longer be vanillaized for claiming your initial role, and you gain the role of the player that was eliminated.

Their Last Will
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    hopefuly none of this matters anymore

My role allows me to target a player each day, including d0, and designate them my champion until EOD. I can then quote any post they make that contains a prediction, and if they predicted right, I will falsify the prediction.
    So far: Puff predicted that their role wouldn't give me a frog with a witch hat, so I falsified that
    Witch predicted that if sunset is town they need to reevaluate - it was falsified by giving sunset a result that removed the need to evaluate
    Amogus predicted that they would be a top kill target for scum - I falsified this and saved amogus' life
    Mud predicted that bendy would not die tonight - I am hoping to falsify this and kill bendy.

n0: Targeted jigglypuff
    d1: No messages sent, renamed my pig Palia Piggy
    n1: chose post #1120 because I didn't want to shoot waifu and that was the only other option, Targeted Flying Witch as next champion"
    n1 feedback: Got a frog with a witch hat. Does nothing, can be passed as a free action
    d2: I gave the frog to witch. Hoping to soft my role. At EOD, I received a pin of missy the guinea pig as a giveaway prize from Kalia Kitta, it is a 1-shot BP vest for that night.
    n2: I used my ability on post 4287. Edit later d3: THIS IS WHY BEE IS CLEARED. I asked, mods said the ability is not meant to monkey's paw me, so it shouldn't give a fake result. And it should have only gone through if sunset was town.
    I did NOT actually use the BP vest n2. It also wasn't super BP. I lied twice to try bait a regular (not strong) kill into me while protecting a few players if I can
    d3: Well. Floopy's flip probably means I die to the anticlaim tonight. Also I got paired with anime, and I got a new hog (Hereford Hog) between ITA 1 and 2.
    n3: I am using the BP vest because I need to live tonight. I have picked post #6821 to try protect amogus. Also, I picked B and championed mud.
    d4: you guys saw how this went
    n4: I'm picking post 8042 and championing amogus tonight. Unfortunately I have already used my protect, and I cannot TELL mud that I can't protect, so sorry mud if this messes things up

council has claimed to me that they were unable to get a gun tonight. I am the most likely person to die. However, if played properly, there is still a path to a win even if no kills go through.
    Council has a way of redirecting all kills to one player, as long as that player is killed. They also *will* have a gun tonight.
    If bendy and trumpet are alive, lynch bendy, then council will shoot themselves. They will use the redirect, meaning only one council will die.
    This should result in 2/1/1, council leaves, town votes trumpet, you win.
    If only trumpet is alive, just lynch trumpet and win.

Here is why you always kill trumpet before panda:
    -I have information from the chat with SadPeepo, where they had no reason to think I was being dishonest, where SadPeepo claimed panda was town.
    -In addition, Peepo told me that if I need to kill town, wait for them to tell me who to kill because I might shoot mafia by accident. I suggested killing bee or panda in this situation, which they said was fine. Essentially, Peepo confirmed there was a deepwolf, and that it isn't bee or panda.

why I TR Panda:
    -Panda used the neighbourhood action instead of commuting, and chose towny players for it. Me, Mud, Peepo, Sunset, Panda.
    -At EOD when scumteam was outted, they took the time to confirm everything was OK before following the vote
    -Their treatment of known wolves this game has been towny, they've SRed bendy + waifu, and have only TRed JaG + Peepo
    -Read peepo's nightpost about panda shading that slot after claiming it was town to me, no reason to do this

why I SR Trumpet:
    -when my info was revealed, trumpet started to push HARD for me to claim my role, which would give scum a fighting chance. Go back, look at how that happened
    -Trumpet hasn't voted scum at all until yesterday when anime outed
    -There's no reason to think nefarious/goobler would have blown eachother up, so I think it's possible trumpet was given the ability to do so for them.
    -Given some new information, I have reason to think bendy has a commute. Trumpet tried to convince council to shoot exactly bendy instead of them.
    -That's about it. If trumpet is scum like I think they've played an amazing game. The JaG chat thing was very impressive.

a note from mud, which I agree with if tomorrow has both scum alive:
    step 1: pray no one dies

step 2: turbo bendy (lock scum, and might be able to do crap with teehee points)

step 3: amogus shoots me, town goes into a 2v1 LYLO endgame

step 4: You win?

panda, bee, if either of you read this will, tell the other player to also read it. Or at least read the last 3 lines:

IF COUNCIL ASKS YOU TO CHANGE THIS PLAN, LISTEN
    BUT YOU MUST ALWAYS KILL BENDY AND TRUMPET TO WIN. THERE IS NO OTHER PLAYERS WHO CAN BE SCUM.
    DO NOT TINFOIL.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Left Victoriously
    @FM-Aerial Trumpet
    @FM-Amogus
    @FM-Renaissance Panda
    @FM-Bendy Gamer
    @FM-Psychedelic Bee
    @FM-Mud
    FM-Society
    FM-Normal Face
    FM-Poo Poo Potato
    FM-Blobs
    FM-Laughing Carrot
    FM-Gargoyle Dog
    FM-Diamond
    FM-Sixteen Squares
    FM-Alien Dude
    FM-Innocent Smirk
    FM-Nike
    FM-Scar
    FM-Flying Witch
    FM-Fishy Fish
    FM-Evil Kitty
    FM-Just a Guy
    FM-Calcifer
    FM-Derpy Nemo
    FM-Upvote
    FM-Nefarious
    FM-Monkey Allen Poe
    FM-Goobler
    FM-Definitely Katze
    FM-Lines
    FM-Bunny Girl
    FM-Hair so Wild
    FM-Floopy
    FM-Smiley
    FM-Sunset
    FM-SadPeepo
    FM-Anime Waifu
    FM-Shocked Kirby Face
    Living the Dream:
    FM-Jigglypuff

Day 5 Ends at 7 PM CST on Monday, April 24th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 6 PM. Timestamps of 5:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 6:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

6 Players Remain. 4 votes to hammer.
    4 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; April 22nd, 2023 at 04:53 PM.

47. ISO #8297

48. ISO #8298

49. ISO #8299

50. ISO #8300