S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    My Frinckles vote was just because it seemed like wasn't actually trying to solve, and his "As far as solving the game, I fear I won't be around long enough to influence it's outcome." irked me, so I voted him.

Both PQRn and Paopan are now pushing me with very little ground to stand on.

I would like to vote any of the following:

Jmw
    Auwt
    NotPaopan
    Luona
    Frinckles
    Oberon
    Why is PQR out of that list?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    If I understand this post correctly :

1 ) You consider yourself as a townie (who doesnt actually)

2 ) You (as a town) were accused of a certain thing.

3 ) Paopan does that same thing.

4 ) You are giving scum points to Paopan.

Logical problems occuring I believe, or did I miss anything?
    -vote oliverz144
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Innacurate, i do not mind you posting your "reads" late, i reproach you barely talking at all (a fair amount or talking, but little to no seriousness, no fishingup until now, ie hours before EoD. Even now, explanations seem to much to ask for...

Really ? That's the best you've got ?

I almost voted you, but i'd like to hear from @Gikkle before i do.
    @Frinckles 's opinion would also be most welcome, cuz i value his opinion as a fellow dev
    What specifically did you want my opinion on?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

My Frinckles vote was just because it seemed like wasn't actually trying to solve, and his "As far as solving the game, I fear I won't be around long enough to influence it's outcome." irked me, so I voted him.

Both PQRn and Paopan are now pushing me with very little ground to stand on.

I would like to vote any of the following:

Jmw
    Auwt
    NotPaopan
    Luona
    Frinckles
    Oberon
    vote paopan, there your vote isnt wasted
    Praise the Lord!

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    yesnt. We need to remember that thrice random is irrational and not balanced sometimes
    Thrice random? Never heard of it put that way but I get your point. I'm just speaking from my perspective and speculating about how dumb it would've been for me to get Mafia BG. I guess I could make it work if I tried though. imma kill that fuggin vig.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Vig as mafia doesnt make any sense.
    its a town kill ONCE and you are vanilized
    You're getting worse and worse to my eyes.

10. ISO #610

Vig as mafia doesnt make any sense.
    its a town kill ONCE and you are vanilized
    Or you just snipe a useless mafia role, become 'confirmed' and coast until you can win by killing off a town and going to 2-2.

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

You're getting worse and worse to my eyes.
    you too.
    maybe i should join jmw at that point. He got scumreads, but he contributed more than you tbh.
    also you said paopan is your main scumread, but you vote me?! Empty words?!
    Praise the Lord!

14. ISO #614

i hope you understand that at the start of d1 there is rvs and a mayor lynch is one of the best lynches when you dont have any reads.
    also later i backed off of that, but ok
    Is that what I am voting you for?
    Likely not.

15. ISO #615

-vote Luona

I've gone through Luona's ISO and didn't like it. I also don't like bus drivers and don't feel inclined to vote Gikkle.

Too much wifom fuckery to be had if people cannot be held accountable for their night actions. Gives scum too much plausible deniability.

16. ISO #616

If you guys want to deal with a BD the entire game, feel free but ask yourself how pro-town the role is. Then weigh how much you like Luona's ISO. In the worse case event, a Town!Luona is stopped from accidently goofing with our night actions. I considered whether Scum!Gikkle would just grab the role and pick up from there but I honestly don't scumread him in his ISO and in the event that we may not even have a lynch today, he's hardly a threat even if you do scumread him.

17. ISO #617

I've never had a game where Light & MM were so aggressive nor where 2+ people were blatantly trying to pocket me for whatever reason. Kind of interesting. Another interesting thing is that Oberon it's extraordinarily wishy-washy as to whether he even wants to use his ability (by lynching today or not.) You'd think a Mafia Jailor would want to absolutely ensure that he could be a 'failor' and then take a back seat. Anyway I don't really like his Jailor targets though so I'd prefer we lynched.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

Except maybe jailing and killing Light, but if that were the case- plausible deniability of bussing would still be a factor for every other mechanical interaction. I suppose it isn't entirely fair to lynch purely off of what role people were given since Gikkle is basically a Graveyard Jack of all Trades but again, I don't scumread him whereas Light & Luona are definitely pinging me.

20. ISO #620

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I've never had a game where Light & MM were so aggressive nor where 2+ people were blatantly trying to pocket me for whatever reason. Kind of interesting. Another interesting thing is that Oberon it's extraordinarily wishy-washy as to whether he even wants to use his ability (by lynching today or not.) You'd think a Mafia Jailor would want to absolutely ensure that he could be a 'failor' and then take a back seat. Anyway I don't really like his Jailor targets though so I'd prefer we lynched.
    i hope you understand that 6 scummy players are kinda unreal.
    Praise the Lord!

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Except maybe jailing and killing Light, but if that were the case- plausible deniability of bussing would still be a factor for every other mechanical interaction. I suppose it isn't entirely fair to lynch purely off of what role people were given since Gikkle is basically a Graveyard Jack of all Trades but again, I don't scumread him whereas Light & Luona are definitely pinging me.
    yes. We shouldnt go off by roles and then lynching the dangerous roles if in mafia hand.
    we should go off the "scumminess" and them choosing the most "appealing" lynch
    Praise the Lord!

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

I’m not wishy washy, not sure how you got to that conclusion. I will absolutely jail if a lynch doesn’t go through, but if my target dies either way I don’t really care if its via lynch or nighttime execution.

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I think if everyone posts there too 3 they feel is possible scum based off of posts not roles. We may find a scum. Think about it. Only 4 mafia rest all town. So we lynch the top name and good odds we hit a mafia. Normally town players play scummy to his they are a PR so PR tend to get lynched day 1. Butt This setup all roles are outed. So no reason for a town to plAy scummy. I believe we lynch the scummiest player. We all say who we think top 3 scummiest players. And lynch the scummiest.

Another reason this is a good idea is becuse we can use the info of flips and look back to this and find out some valuable info when someone does flip scum.

My top 3 are light Awut and notpopon. Not popon not becise he is mayor but his posts just have me feeling off. Not been helpful been to make people try to look at him well makes me feel like he think he is luke skywalkers sayong “theses are not the Droids you are looking for” I don’t know if it is just me but anyone else get those a bibs from his posts do an iso on. Him if I am wrong please tell me.
    I agree with the first paragraph. Very well said

30. ISO #630

If I get executed, when I flip town, please kill Oberon for me. Or we could lynch him today.
    Like the typical salty mod player about to get lynched - kill him next? Really?

31. ISO #631

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I’m not wishy washy, not sure how you got to that conclusion. I will absolutely jail if a lynch doesn’t go through, but if my target dies either way I don’t really care if its via lynch or nighttime execution.
    I disagree. You are being wishy washy because your not really pushing for a no lynch as hard as I think mafia jailor would.

32. ISO #632

yes you did.
    OR what is your reason for voting me?
    Anything to add, regarding this recent event?

If I understand this post correctly :

1 ) You consider yourself as a townie (who doesnt actually)

2 ) You (as a town) were accused of a certain thing.

3 ) Paopan does that same thing.

4 ) You are giving scum points to Paopan.

Logical problems occuring I believe, or did I miss anything?

33. ISO #633

yes. We shouldnt go off by roles and then lynching the dangerous roles if in mafia hand.
    we should go off the "scumminess" and them choosing the most "appealing" lynch
    I am going off of scumminess. I don't like Luona's ISO.

kinda yes, kinda no.
    I don't know if we're on the same page.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 4 guests)

Auwt, Frinckles, oliverz144

36. ISO #636

Like the typical salty mod player about to get lynched - kill him next? Really?
    I've expressed suspicion on you all day phase for your stretching wrt to me, because you've shown no attempt at really trying to solve my alignment - everything is very surface level. I don't think you'll get lynched today with how the votes are turning out, though, and you are the one capable of killing. So requesting that you get lynched, or at the very least checked by @Mike , is natural.

37. ISO #637

I've expressed suspicion on you all day phase for your stretching wrt to me, because you've shown no attempt at really trying to solve my alignment - everything is very surface level. I don't think you'll get lynched today with how the votes are turning out, though, and you are the one capable of killing. So requesting that you get lynched, or at the very least checked by @Mike, is natural.
    Nah you just salty bruv. If you’re scum this is actually trash play btw

38. ISO #638

If I get executed, when I flip town, please kill Oberon for me. Or we could lynch him today.
    I think you should stay off of the Oberon tunnel if you're town. Assuming we lynch scum and you're on the train a town Oberon would have zero reason to execute you.

39. ISO #639

Its actually worse if you’re town. If you’re scum its somewhat understandable otherwise you’re suffering from town syndrome. Throwing your hands in the air and saying ‘get him next’ is fucking dumb.

40. ISO #640

Its actually worse if you’re town. If you’re scum its somewhat understandable otherwise you’re suffering from town syndrome. Throwing your hands in the air and saying ‘get him next’ is fucking dumb.
    As if you haven't done that in either alignment.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Okay so I think you four are relatively set on who you'd like to lynch today but uh any thoughts on anything else? Perhaps Luona?
    MM seems like town, you’re impossible to read like always

45. ISO #645

Nah you just salty bruv. If you’re scum this is actually trash play btw
    I'm not quite sure why you're making this about "salt". My best guess is that you're trying to get under my skin for whatever reason, and it's not going to work. My response to your push has nothing to do with emotions - it's purely based on my judgement that you are not honestly attempting to solve me. If you want to disprove that by actually taking an honest look at my slot, I'll lay off, but otherwise I see no reason I shouldn't call you out for a bad faith push.

46. ISO #646

The likelihood of both Jailor and Vig being town is 9/13 * 8/12 = 42%. Basically slightly lower than 50%. This is for randing the setup once. I have no clue how much higher it is when it gets randed thrice. However if I were the host I would intentionally pick a fucked up setup like this to screw with the rolecounters.

47. ISO #647

I think you should stay off of the Oberon tunnel if you're town. Assuming we lynch scum and you're on the train a town Oberon would have zero reason to execute you.
    I'm not tunneled. I don't actually know for sure if Oberon is scum or not. Based on the fact he's not really trying to question me before voting me, nor is he publicly looking at my posts to see if anything could be considered town motivated, my conclusion is that he isn't actually honestly trying to solve my slot. If he demonstrates otherwise, I won't push so hard. For now I can't see a townie thought process in how he's played so far.

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

I'm not tunneled. I don't actually know for sure if Oberon is scum or not. Based on the fact he's not really trying to question me before voting me, nor is he publicly looking at my posts to see if anything could be considered town motivated, my conclusion is that he isn't actually honestly trying to solve my slot. If he demonstrates otherwise, I won't push so hard. For now I can't see a townie thought process in how he's played so far.
    At least in the case of PQRn, at multiple points he tried to engage me in discussion. That's an example of a townie way of going about it. Though it doesn't prove PQRn is town, it's just a more honest approach.

50. ISO #650

The likelihood of both Jailor and Vig being town is 9/13 * 8/12 = 42%. Basically slightly lower than 50%. This is for randing the setup once. I have no clue how much higher it is when it gets randed thrice. However if I were the host I would intentionally pick a fucked up setup like this to screw with the rolecounters.
    LagAttack hosts by-the-book every time so I'm not sure it matters much.