S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2105
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Nothing was weak about it. You literally sheeped every fucking read I made lol
    That's not true.

I didn't sheep your joey read :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1552

You sheeped my read on Aamirus, SB16, and Banana.
    OY DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR THE INCORRECT BC READ

THAT WAS MY INCORRECT BC READ
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At the time I was like "why is this competent player leaving his vote on an afk woman for 2 days"

NOOWWW IT MAKES SENSE
    That is a brilliant coat of scumpaint. I like the compliment combination but it doesnt stick.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

That's not true.

I didn't sheep your joey read :3
    Yes you did. And really, you're the only person who noticed my fake TPR read and you think a scum would do that so blatantly. You only ever went back to Joey when his answer wasnt sufficient.

Hell, the fact that you sheeped my reads was apparent because YOU TYPED A WHOLE FUCKING THING ABOUT HOW HE WASNT SUSPICIOUS YOU GOON.

6. ISO #1556

I'm getting lynched before you anyway so I dont know why you're pushing me so hard. You're scumpainting speculation when you've done absolutely none yourself. If you're town you are quite fucking heavy.
    Bro leave my weight outta it

I've lost 16 pounds since August I'll have you know

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

Do your own research?
    No, I'm going for a Joey lynch. You're the one who tells me Joey killing Michael makes no sense so I ask you: does Duck killing Michael make sense? TO WHICH YOU RESPOND ME "Do your own research".

What the fuck bro.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

Yes you did. And really, you're the only person who noticed my fake TPR read and you think a scum would do that so blatantly. You only ever went back to Joey when his answer wasnt sufficient.

Hell, the fact that you sheeped my reads was apparent because YOU TYPED A WHOLE FUCKING THING ABOUT HOW HE WASNT SUSPICIOUS YOU GOON.
    this now feels less like an attempt to scumread me now and more just a general attack on my skill

which I accept XD

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    No, who the hell are you and why is everyone always trying to influence me, I just came on
    well this is a game about persuasion

15. ISO #1565

I've never played a Forum Mafia before just SC2 mafia and werewolf with friends. Why do you keep having to make stuff up s..pricnkle
    We are lynchinh Joey

If you're sk kill pringles. I'll help vote with you to win

I know, I know, you're not sk, but this is "just in case"

16. ISO #1566

Pringle's trying to convince us not to vote Joey and that you're SK.

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

this now feels less like an attempt to scumread me now and more just a general attack on my skill

which I accept XD
    Why would I insult your skill? I know your good. I'm being scumread for skepticism by others. Which makes sense. I'm town though.

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

Why would I insult your skill? I know your good. I'm being scumread for skepticism by others. Which makes sense. I'm town though.
    Sorry I said the thing about you confirming kenny as scum. That was kind of mean. You've played the best out of everyone. I really mean that.

24. ISO #1574

If I was the killer I would have told you guys on day one so I can use my kills on the mafia.
    oh boy that would have been good XD

25. ISO #1575

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It takes ALL 4 town members to get the sk lynched here, considering my agent cc is mafia btw.

Joey is confirmed town here and probably making it impossible to win here right now
    If you're Town, we've lost. You're not getting Duck lynched.
    If you're Mafia, well played. I get killed in the PoE sooner and your partner fights a three-way.

26. ISO #1576

Nobody should be listening to anyone trying to heavily influence players that they deem "of lesser IQ." Also nobody should be listening to Ken either. A supposed FBI agent doesn't come forward with a killer check on a town player. I know that you guys can't see things from my shoes but you all need to realize that this is how I see it.

27. ISO #1577

Sorry I said the thing about you confirming kenny as scum. That was kind of mean. You've played the best out of everyone. I really mean that.
    I believe Gyrlander may have. I still have doubts about Banana being scum, probably just a lazy town. His theory on Ducky is probably correct. If you're town you do not lynch him before Gyr/Duck and enjoy your hammer. I'll suicide to save you time.

28. ISO #1578

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Bro so do towns lol

Now my good townie friend, I'd recommend you catch up, the current state of the game naturally and satisfactually (is that a word) become clear

The lynch is between you and Joey
    This isn't the case there is someone saying I'm a killer it's pretty clear to me who I need to kill, unlike you guys I don't feed into paranoia and speculation, I go by cold hard facts, and the proof is in the pudding right now. I will still disagree that town should use malicious persuasion while trying to influence players. ITS NOT RIGHT!

29. ISO #1579

I believe Gyrlander may have. I still have doubts about Banana being scum, probably just a lazy town. His theory on Ducky is probably correct. If you're town you do not lynch him before Gyr/Duck and enjoy your hammer. I'll suicide to save you time.
    I appreciate the compliment though. <3 I would have rolled this game as Mafia or SK.

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

Wait, so now Banana is townier than me? Fuck off you kpop ass.

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

In which world does Scum Gyrlander not relax, let things flow and get the lynch on Joey and then win the game by showing confidence and resolution?

But here I am, screaming to fucking hammer JoeyDX before I go insane and coming up with amazing theories that most likely aren't happening.

35. ISO #1585

Sorry, I meant LYNCH DUCK BEFORE GYRLANDER AND BANANA.
    Also you're MVP as town or scum fmpov.
    kk. I read your post 3 times cause I wasn't sure what you were trying to say.

As long as I'm at the end with yzb I have no problem with the order in which you all die.

36. ISO #1586

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    In which world does Scum Gyrlander not relax, let things flow and get the lynch on Joey and then win the game by showing confidence and resolution?

But here I am, screaming to fucking hammer JoeyDX before I go insane and coming up with amazing theories that most likely aren't happening.
    Is this more pretentious "I would play this way if I were evi" type of talk?

37. ISO #1587

Yes. I townread your skepticism and worry. Townread mine.

38. ISO #1588

Then vote ducky if you're town. Your theories are not happening

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Then vote ducky if you're town. Your theories are not happening
    Yeah lynch the quackster. Unlike all of you negligent players, I'm not going to sit here and whine about killing myself to try and make people feel sorry for me. If you guys want to believe kenny then just kill me already and be done with it.

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

Yeah lynch the quackster. Unlike all of you negligent players, I'm not going to sit here and whine about killing myself to try and make people feel sorry for me. If you guys want to believe kenny then just kill me already and be done with it.
    Noone believes Kenny aside Frinckles. Me gyr and BC think they're mafia together.

47. ISO #1597

Noone believes Kenny aside Frinckles. Me gyr and BC think they're mafia together.
    oh sorry scratch that just me and BC.

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600

You know it's almost impossible Ducky gets lynched, right? Even worse if you only say "if you're town vote ducky"
    We have a fucking fbi agent check on Ducky. On top of that like half you people keep saying he's mafia if not sk. How the fuck is it then impossible to lynch him?
    You don't make any sense. This game shouldn't be played like that