Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2105
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    jk lol
    the hypest 2 seconds of my week right there
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Fucky is the towniest town ive ever seen. He screams town
    lmao LuckyFucky
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Okay fuck you.
    -vote Bananacucho
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

11. ISO #1511

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Why wouldn't I just choose to accuse joey as sk then, if my claim was fake? He's the most inactive person and noone should be easier to lynch than him. Assuming I didn't read d1 it's still undeniable I'd at least check the postcount
    Cause yzb already claimed joey was the sk?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #1512

Why wouldn't I just choose to accuse joey as sk then, if my claim was fake? He's the most inactive person and noone should be easier to lynch than him. Assuming I didn't read d1 it's still undeniable I'd at least check the postcount
    You chose duck banking on support from pringles maybe? idk what your play was either way

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Cause yzb already claimed joey was the sk?
    Yeah and he opened the day with the duck gif. Kenny bro you either committed to the duckfuck or you didn't commit to the duckfuck you can't have it both ways

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

@Frinckles hammer this and I'll townread you

maybe

:3

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

-vote JoeyXD

L-1, go ahead and hammer away
    omg u did the X and the D wrong LOLOLOLOL

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

god fucking shut up lol
    sorry T_T

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

ooooo myyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Please everyone vote Joey and hammer. Get this over with. I have used Foresight and know the future.
    Why not kill ducky?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #1533

You're making me lose my faith in this forum with your 1% gambits
    Your arguments are weaker and weaker. The only thing that surprised me was the fact that you voted Ducky before yzb, but if we take into the account the amazing scenario I thought of it makes sense.

And if that's not the case then you just wanted to claim FBI first. It's simple.

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

Tbh Frinckles is giving me 0% Town vibes but it's okey. He's just very funny.
    I'm not winning any arguments anyway. Ducky is scum with Kenny or one of you is bussing a Mafia Kenny. Alternatively town is sheeping Mafia here.

I'm just saying, I don't scumread Joey. I dont think he would avoid killing a top posting TPR read.

Like why is nobody talking about motivation or interactions?

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

I'm not winning any arguments anyway. Ducky is scum with Kenny or one of you is bussing a Mafia Kenny. Alternatively town is sheeping Mafia here.

I'm just saying, I don't scumread Joey. I dont think he would avoid killing a top posting TPR read.

And why would Duck kill Michael?

38. ISO #1538

So you scumread yzb now?

39. ISO #1539

Your arguments are weaker and weaker. The only thing that surprised me was the fact that you voted Ducky before yzb, but if we take into the account the amazing scenario I thought of it makes sense.

And if that's not the case then you just wanted to claim FBI first. It's simple.
    Yzb doesn't have any arguments that don't apply to me at least the same way they do to him. Screw you tbh

The mafia is yzb BC, the sk is ducky

Quote this post if you want later. I'm the only competent player here

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

If Joey is SK, Banana would be dead. Iso him.
    bro you're leaving out the context that you told him your FBI read was made up, along with our townread on BC in general.

42. ISO #1542

So you scumread yzb now?
    I'm getting lynched before you anyway so I dont know why you're pushing me so hard. You're scumpainting speculation when you've done absolutely none yourself. If you're town you are quite fucking heavy.

43. ISO #1543

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    bro you're leaving out the context that you told him your FBI read was made up, along with our townread on BC in general.
    He recited the same thing multiple times. You really want to sell me that he's a mastermind?

44. ISO #1544

Honestly Frinckles is doing a better job confirming Kenny as scum than Kenny is at this point LOL

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

Yeah, I had my vote hard locked on my partner all of day one. Come on.
    bro your weak ass appeals to voting Aamirus only make the association stronger at this point XD

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

At the time I was like "why is this competent player leaving his vote on an afk woman for 2 days"

NOOWWW IT MAKES SENSE

50. ISO #1550