M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 66
Register

User Tag List

Page 66 of 114 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 5654
  1. ISO #3251

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The Day will end on the hours The Timer is off by a few mins. EOD is 10pm EST Sharp. less than an hour. Unless we have 10 votes to skip The Person with the most votes will be lynched. NO min votes needed. if there is a Tie the people in the tie will be RNG. If there is 10 votes They will be insta lynched and Day will End. Good Luck Tod is counting on you to not let his death be in vain.

Town noticed another Note on the Ground it reads "I have a message for the town. You may call me "Chris Hansen." I am going to set out on a campaign to eradicate this town of the organized crime members. I heard some of them are pedophiles and adulterers. I will be killing players at night who actually deserve it. Some may say that I am doing this in the best interest of the town. I am unconcerned with TPR roles and will only be interested in the members of the organized crime syndicate. Also players who want to derail the town and pollute the thread with rubbish will also be smitten. While I'm at it I may as well eliminate the players who will hurt town in the end by not posting enough. I am your ally in this fight town. If you all work with me I will work with you. I killed our mayor because he was corrupted. He was being paid off by the organized crime syndicate of the town. I will possibly reveal myself in due time."
    soooooooooooooo

Magoroth is Scottish so he lives in britain and they use the word rubbish so he is scum wait Distorted is right I cant believe him I HAVE TO FIND THE ACTUAL SCUM BECUASE DISTORTED LAYED A TRAP ON ME!
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #3252

3. ISO #3253

4. ISO #3254

5. ISO #3255

6. ISO #3256

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    fun fact:
    i got bus driven; ive been keeping that low key to fuck with mafia
    -vote damus_graves
    LOL ok until a bus driver comes forward.

but i figured my red check on u confirmed u as town. i didnt assume i was a legit sheriff, but prolly an insane sheriff or somehitng for lols.

but u instant claiming BD is scummy af

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #3257

8. ISO #3258

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The Last Will and Testament of Melissa Sampson

I leave all of my possessions to my loving, but neglectful husband Wiisp. I would listen to him, I would trust him. He will need you guys now, more than ever...so protect him.

I know many of you were somewhat frustrated with my D1 play. My goal was to hold a balance between being scumread just enough to let mafia keep me alive at night, and townread enough that the town wouldn't lynch me. Because I needed a few nights... I will explain why later.

Night Actions and Results:
    Night One: Checking Damus - Red Check

The reason im checking Damus N1 is because I feel he has been slow playing for how he usually plays. I want to check someone who has a decent chance of either being NK or lynched so i can try to confirm which version of sheriff I am. (more on that later)

Current noteworthy reads:
    Town Core:
    Wiisp <3
    Blink
    Naz
    Aivion

Town Reads:
    Auckmid
    Falling Fox's (btw, very entertaining to watch you play i hope to see you in future games)
    Bahkai

Scum:
    Ganelon (Meta is off)
    Fable

Light could possibly be a neutral, but i town-lean for now.

NOW here is the kicker: I am, obviously, Sheriff. Which kind of Sheriff? ...fuck if i know that's why i tried to get neutral read, i needed a few nights to figure this out.

As of now, I do not know which sheriff I am, ofc. so... GL

Since you were trying to find scum you're either normal sheriff or insane sheriff (damn you're dumb)

screw you Distorted I want you get lynched anyway and I side with Damus
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #3259

10. ISO #3260

-vote damus_graves

but i figured my red check on u confirmed u as town. i didnt assume i was a legit sheriff, but prolly an insane sheriff or somehitng for lols.

@Wiisp you are also a cop. you work for me and take side jobs as investigating into cheaters. why would i know tht if i was scum? the obivous choice would be to hit u N1 if that was the case (looking at the setup in a raw form before gmeplay) why would he give mafia a confirmed cop role to kill

11. ISO #3261

12. ISO #3262

Okay, I'll continue my streak of posting before I'm done reading...

1) People are continuously throwing doubt at Bahki's architect claim since Light isn't alive to confirm him. However, the amount of stupidity involved in thinking that someone would claim a fake role that is so easily confirmable is immense. Bahki is effectively confirmed town at this point. There is no mafia neighborizer equivalent.

2)

let me explain.

there was 4 minutes left before EoD and MM needed 4 more votes to get lynched. he put this vote on when it was safe to say he would not reach majority. usually sc2mafia plays majority lynch, and this day would have gone into a no lynch. so he threw his vote on there as a bus vote knowing (thinking) MM woulden't be lynched.
    Ugh. Believe it or not, unlike what seems to be the case with you, I was fully reading the game thread. I was aware that whoever had the most votes on them was going to be lynched. Even if I wasn't paying attention, you really think that at the EoD as scum, I decided that "Let's place my vote on MM! That will make me look super pro-town"? I didn't place my vote on him

This is literally taking the information present and then making some very convenient assumptions (I didn't think MM would actually be lynched and I thought that throwing my vote onto MM during the last few minutes of the day would make me look pro-town as scum) to create something to fit your narrative.

13. ISO #3263

14. ISO #3264

15. ISO #3265

16. ISO #3266

17. ISO #3267

@Wiisp you are also a cop. you work for me and take side jobs as investigating into cheaters. why would i know tht if i was scum? the obivous choice would be to hit u N1 if that was the case (looking at the setup in a raw form before gmeplay) why would he give mafia a confirmed cop role to kill
    You're not the goverment and neither the civilian/victim screw you
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #3268

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Distorted
    What a back pedal... So if we Lynch Damus and she flips town, should I not bury you? What's the likelyhood that u are a cop that gives false results?
    I did confirm something with mike though - if i flip, my true sheriff role is revealed. so if im lynched u know which one i am.

if we lynch damus and he flips town, we have no idea if im insane sheriff or paranoid sheriff. thats the thing... i needed a few nights of free checks. im usually killed N1 or N2, so half assing it was theo nly way i could see myself staying alive till D3 D4 and seeing some flips

19. ISO #3269

20. ISO #3270

nah u claimed BD the second after i say u had a red check. u didnt read the full LW, i could be insane sheriff or any other sheriff. u instantly saw u got caugth and claimed BD.
    that's a good point. DG was way too swift in responding, seemed to have already a prepared answer just in case

21. ISO #3271

-vote damus_graves

would you vote efe after Damus then?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

22. ISO #3272

23. ISO #3273

24. ISO #3274

25. ISO #3275

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    would you vote efe after Damus then?
    @Distorted

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

26. ISO #3276

So uhm who could have written that DN

blinkskater: he lives east coast there is alot of british influence so its possible
    Damus_Graves: I literally dont know him but people call him a girl so he is a possible scum
    Efekannn02: Totally Evil but would have attacked Distorted N1 and gloated at him in the DN
    AIVION: possible
    Auckmid: possible
    Wiisp: school? less possible also rude af unless he has a alter ego
    Eclipse: possible
    Numbertwo: too stupid to do that
    Distorted: Scum anyway so no need
    Bahkieh: possible
    srceenplay: possible
    naz: Cowboy Hats say no
    Fable: what a nice tale/ possible
    Falling Foxes: possible
    Ganelon: Distorted Exposed him so both are scum (what a thrower)
    Kenny: Backfisch
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #3277

28. ISO #3278

29. ISO #3279

30. ISO #3280

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    we need you as hostage I hope he does the right decision
    I feel like a hostage...

Can we just lynch you today my friend?

:/

31. ISO #3281

32. ISO #3282

I did confirm something with mike though - if i flip, my true sheriff role is revealed. so if im lynched u know which one i am.

if we lynch damus and he flips town, we have no idea if im insane sheriff or paranoid sheriff. thats the thing... i needed a few nights of free checks. im usually killed N1 or N2, so half assing it was theo nly way i could see myself staying alive till D3 D4 and seeing some flips
    this is also why i said my death is beneficial at night. i would flip. i also hitned earlier by pinging both wiisp and blink on damus with a "red" mention thats all the post said.

I softed at vet by saying im a stay at home "paranoid" housewife kinda thing in hopes 1 of the maf would get the reference and not nk or rb me.

33. ISO #3283

Can everyone look into their hearts and give this poor girl a win today? We can worry bout that pesky mafia some other time!

34. ISO #3284

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @srceenplay
    i want your thoughts on this game and who you would like to focus on today
    I’m not for sure. I really wanted light dead. Now they are dead. I have not read this day at all and because the flips showed me as wrong I probably should re-evaluate but I don’t have time.

I am town and have a 1 shot ability and already blew my wad.
    4/5

35. ISO #3285

36. ISO #3286

37. ISO #3287

38. ISO #3288

are u the SK?
    I'm obviously an SK..

You are the one making that crap up.

39. ISO #3289

this is also why i said my death is beneficial at night. i would flip. i also hitned earlier by pinging both wiisp and blink on damus with a "red" mention thats all the post said.

I softed at vet by saying im a stay at home "paranoid" housewife kinda thing in hopes 1 of the maf would get the reference and not nk or rb me.
    You must admit you were scared I was scum
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #3290

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'm obviously an SK..

You are the one making that crap up.
    /s

ofc i'm exe... lol.

41. ISO #3291

42. ISO #3292

That red post was the softing i was inferring.
    Call it what you want but in regards to my slot?
    you are flat out wrong.

43. ISO #3293

44. ISO #3294

45. ISO #3295

-vote Efekannn02

I'm placing this on comfortable borders until things are more organized.

46. ISO #3296

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @Distorted You seem very eager to give yourself the out of giving yourself the possible paranoid/insane out after your sheriff claim. Is there a particular reason why you think there is a high chance you are paranoid of insane, or is it just because both of those are possibilities on the role list?
    because if i made this setup i would throw a paranoid sheriff in, 100% lol the other 2 sheriffs (always see town or always see scum) are just useless... it makes me like a worse version of a citizen, cuz ill be misleaeding the town. i wanted another night because i was going to check wiisp tonight (since im confident he is town) and see if i get a different read than i did from checking damus. after thaht, i am effectively a good alingment cop. if i saw wiisp as scum, that would show me damus and wiisp are both town. if i saw that wiisp was town, well then i would think im a legit cop and damus was a real scum peek.

i just needed those few days to really straighten it all out... but mafia have roles that can influence reads, LWs, Targets...all of it. now we have someone claiming bussed. so i want to see if someone else claims bussed, or a BD reveals bussing him. 2 other people can confirm damus' story here.

47. ISO #3297

48. ISO #3298

are u the SK?
    Like if you REALLY think I'm SK I'm willing to be lynched next after Efe since I've won by then :P

49. ISO #3299

50. ISO #3300