S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Dallarian what do you think about a vote on Martin (just asking).
    He rushed his question too quickly. That could be indeed scum attempt to gather information. I had to protect him because it was right thing to do, as I have already mentioned long time ago.
    I don't trust him, but if Zeduk is Mafia, then Martin is townie.
    I would need more arguments than mentioned to vote Martin, however I am pretty sure there was something mentioned earlier, what was right point against Martin.
    But right now Zeduk is more Mafia than Martin is.

I go, see you later.

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Hey btw, I will be gone soon till late.

I am not sure if I should leave a vote on someone.

So far we got;

Helltanis / Grakylan

I think their participation was sketchy. With votes swinging around, no breadcrumbs, little input.
    They can't be on same team. Both are scumread to most of us. Voting one of them today would be the ideal start for town. Grakylan isn't here right now so I also don't want to use this to his disadvantage.

Dallarian / Martin / Zedus

I don't get good vibes from the Dallarian/Martin link. Martin's been very sketchy with some stuff but also refused to vote up Zedus. At the same time Zedus is living on "what if" and still pushing Martin. It feels like lynching someone from these 3 could either end up glorious or really shitty.

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Lol, it's easy

Next post:

The funny thing that's then I pointed on that, Martins said

And blah-blah-blah...

I don't realy want to read the whole 20 pages again, but you following him most part of the game for no reason.

Well, Dallarian protecting him so hard, so he is more suspicious for me then even Martin, lol.
    I voted Grak on post 153, Martino post about Grakylan that you quoted after was post 281. ??

ANd you don't find Grak's behavior suspicious at all? I guess any time two people come to the same conclusion they are sheep.

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I am under stress of this game, not my role. Autistic trains, random votes, voting d1 for no reason, incompetent players, trying to lead the town... This is not what I expected from the forum mafia, where there is a lot of time for thought. Players posting faster then they thinking... Well, maybe the first problem is that's there is a lot of new players, the second problem is most of them can't accept that.
    You are creating 50% of the problems and your own stress.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Alright, so I feel like Helltanis is scummier than Grak and Zedus is scummier than Martin at the moment. So I’d be open to lynching any of those four in any order but would prefer to start with Zedus or Helltanis. For thread health and less toxicity, Zedus is maybe the best choice for day 1.
    Helltanis has my vote.

-vote Helltanis

You pointed out the strange behavior around his Grak vote. I think Zedus is high off his own fumes. I'm still not convinced Grak is town.

Reads:
    Town
    Ash
    Auwt

Town Leaning
    Dallarian
    Martin

Indeterminant
    Bakemir
    Zedus

Scum Leaning
    Helltanis
    Grakylan

The thing I am not sure about is that the team is Helltanis/Grakylan. I don't think that is the case actually.

7. ISO #507

Well, time to a lot of answers.

After some time of rest from this long run, I trying to use one suggestion as basis.
    What if Martin is town, and me and Martin are both stupid enougth to make this game some kind of "duel" between us (lol, after 4 hours of rest whole topic realy looks like this!). And we shadowed real evils this way. They didn't care who to lynch and they are happy if one of us lynched and another one will be automaticaly susp for next day.

Anyway whoever protect Martin this night isnt that smart. Martin is being scumread by almost half the people in here. Scum would obviously focus on someone not being voted/suspected/whatever you could think. If they do kill Martin, honestly it would relieve the game a lot cause all the people scumreading him would have to update their reads. No point on protecting nor killing Martin at night.
    Imagine mafia killing me or Martin with the same logic?

I would like to know, Zedus how willing are you to vote Bakermir, and same question goes for Bakermir, how willing are you to vote Zedus?
    My point of view has not changed. We DO NOT NEED d1 lynch. Even Bakermir or Martin or someone else. All I see about Bakemir is that he is attentive player, much more attentive then the most of others. He remember what he said, what others did, he can use logic. If he is townie, he will be good to draw conclusions for town advantage. If he is evil, he is realy dangerous. But I have nothing to point on him as good or evil. Why should I vote him? Only "because I can"? No, thanks.

Explain more please, and also if you have to put someone as scum (except Martin), who would it be?
    Later. Need to read more.

What? explanation please?
    You realy need explanation? There is a quote in my post, where Martin with his "great" logic called me and Grakyln the same team. Grakyln asked "why shouldn't he vote me" and I answered "we are the same team, lol" with that quote. According with this inconsistent "logic" Bakermir is my team too, lol. Maybe someone else? I probably have the great team here

When I proposed the Bakermir/Zedus team, I wasnt expecting that comming. We clarified that between Zedus/Bakermir (and maybe Martin) there could be only one scum.
    Brilliant example of that "great" logic. Only point you have to team us up is that we voted Martin at some time. Same as Grakyln did, lol. So everyone voted Martin once is evil and team by your "logic". 25 pages of topic, but this is the only thing you take from it?

But you, Auwt, looks like good for me from now. Main reason: you trying to remove focus from this stupid duel and look around. Same way as Ash Lael continue to push this line:

So... you don’t have an opinion on whether Zedus or Martin are scum? The pros and cons of those questions have been discussed extensively, I’m sure that you should be able to develop some sort of opinion on them.
    Alright, so I feel like Helltanis is scummier than Grak and Zedus is scummier than Martin at the moment.
    And so on.

Well, if you need full list, that is it:

Good guys:
    Auwt. His post (and some time of rest) realy make me look around. He playing for town advantage. Better let him lead this town.

Renegade. Kinda puppet player from the start, passive following Martin for some reasons. But looks like he is awakening now. I see no evil intentions from him, olny inattention.

Null guys:
    Bakemir. Can be both mafia and town, the only confirmed thing is that he is smart and attentive.

Dallarian. Overprotecting Martin for no reason, but he is looking around, now I see. That can be both mafia or town strat.

Martin. Yes, most suspicious person for me now here. After re-reading whole topic with a fresh mind he looks like just selfish player, who longs for attention and wants to lead the town, but incompetent for this. Still can be evil, but this "duel" makes me think we helping real evils with him.

Ash Lael. "Zedus or Martin?" "Martin or Zedus?" "I think better vote Zedus then Martin". Hey, look around maybe?

Susp guys:
    Grakylan. Check, how many times he changed his vote for 25 pages. Looks like he will be happy to lynch just some random target, that makes him suspicious.

Helltanis. Foggy thoughts, suspicious post editing (well, he is not only one who edits post, I did that to with adding a bit more text and others did that, but he is only one who removed vote, not -unvote), and non-game related issues. Shady person.

Also I
    -unvote
    from this point. He must not lead the town, it will be disaster. But there is less reasons for me to lynch him after re-read.

8. ISO #508

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
    Helltanis “syndrome of headless chicken, townie running from vote to vote without idea what’s going on”, but he seems to genuinly have no idea what’s going on.
    I need to reread Grakylan. He is still suspicious for me. Could be “syndrome of headless chicken, townie running from vote to vote without idea what’s going on”.

I believe I have written enough about Zedus already. Highly likely to be Mafia member.
    I suspect Zedus to be in team with Helltanis.

Another possibility would be Auwt with Martin. They cooperate pretty well, don’t they?
    You can thank Gyrlander for the expression "syndrome of headless chicken"

Helltanis is kinda lost, but made good progress recently. Even though his edited post with a vote make him looks susp, I still do not know what to think of him.
    If we lynch Grakylan and then flips town, we would have made any progress because he would be still afk even alive.
    Lynching Grakylan right now wouldnt lead anywhere. You would kill a citizen, and all our hope would be into some possible invest/power luck/role.

Lets ask this then : Zedus any thought on Helltanis? / Would you be ready to vote him?

I do not like how Martin's ISO changed to be like mine to be honest. There is a world where he could be.
    I cant talk about myself so x_x ... Btw Dallarian its funny how you are using Auwt/Martin team comp, but you were the one defending him? uh?

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I wouldn't gamble on Zedus. But if you find him too much toxic then I won't stop any of you.
    So if we only need 1 more vote to get Zedus, you wouldnt vote him, right?

Hey btw, I will be gone soon till late.

I am not sure if I should leave a vote on someone.

So far we got;

Helltanis / Grakylan

I think their participation was sketchy. With votes swinging around, no breadcrumbs, little input.
    They can't be on same team. Both are scumread to most of us. Voting one of them today would be the ideal start for town. Grakylan isn't here right now so I also don't want to use this to his disadvantage.

Dallarian / Martin / Zedus

I don't get good vibes from the Dallarian/Martin link. Martin's been very sketchy with some stuff but also refused to vote up Zedus. At the same time Zedus is living on "what if" and still pushing Martin. It feels like lynching someone from these 3 could either end up glorious or really shitty.
    I would say going on Helltanis/Grakylan is what you call a "gamble" because we dont know much from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Helltanis has my vote.

-vote Helltanis

You pointed out the strange behavior around his Grak vote. I think Zedus is high off his own fumes. I'm still not convinced Grak is town.

Reads:
    Town
    Ash
    Auwt

Town Leaning
    Dallarian
    Martin

Indeterminant
    Bakemir
    Zedus

Scum Leaning
    Helltanis
    Grakylan

The thing I am not sure about is that the team is Helltanis/Grakylan. I don't think that is the case actually.
    I do not think either. If those were the two scums, they would be that low active TOGETHER.

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Important note:
    It would appear these ISO's dont update with time, as they're thread (advanced) search results. For example, I was looking at Auwt's and noticed his recent post now doesn't show up in the ISO.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Okay, never mind. They don't seem to be working at all once you try to load them after a new post is made.

This is annoying. >.<.
    Got two ISO's done so far. 6 more to go. I plan to release them in a post where each ISO is viewable via a Spoiler button, so it doesn't take up a whole lot of space and everyone can just see what they want to see.

16. ISO #516

Got two ISO's done so far. 6 more to go. I plan to release them in a post where each ISO is viewable via a Spoiler button, so it doesn't take up a whole lot of space and everyone can just see what they want to see.
    Before you do that let's see if SJ has a response. In the game Third Line Butterfly someone made links that did work and update and they were put in the initial post.

Not saying you shouldn't do that, just that there may be a better solution once we hear from SJ.

17. ISO #517

@Zedus
    One, even most uwu post is not going to change my opinion about you right now.
    But atleast you stopped playing like Jester. That’s a nice change.

How do you now, after your strategy change, consider things like:

Calling any lynch D1 to be random lynch, and manipulating to make Martin appear to want random lynch?
    What is your answer to #484?

18. ISO #518

Before you do that let's see if SJ has a response. In the game Third Line Butterfly someone made links that did work and update and they were put in the initial post.

Not saying you shouldn't do that, just that there may be a better solution once we hear from SJ.
    Oh I mean as in Im just re-doing the searches I used to create the ISO's. Im currently analyzing everyone's posting in isolation. So far I've gotten Auwt and Ash Lael's done.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Calling any lynch D1 to be random lynch, and manipulating to make Martin appear to want random lynch?
    Nothing changed. Martin still lynch-happy suspicious person, who trying to lead town, but not allowed to. After re-read I still changed my opinion from "he is evil" to "he is incompetent and selfish". He still can be evil, but our "duel" is evil-benifit in any case. That's why I prefer to look around for now.

What is your answer to #484?
    As for my plan, we don't need it if we removing focus from this "duel".
    As for you, you are 100% evil if Martin is evil, because only strong "teaming" in game is you and Martin. If we suggest Martin is ok, there is no reason to vote you for me. At this time.

21. ISO #521

@SuperJack

What is the simplest way for us to ISO other players? In another game I played someone was able to create links for each player similar to what Marino was trying.
    View the first post I made. Press post count and then the number correlation to the player. It then isolated all their posts.
    (We hopefully will be developing this feature soon to make it easier)
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #522

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Auwt, you have observed I am being aggressive in the very begining of the game. Why you are not questioning me for my attacks on Zedus?
    I was the one starting to put pressure on a possible Zedus/bakermir team.
    Questioning you about your attack on Zedus would discredit me af.

I just think Zedus showed us some good townier vibes, I'm still waiting for his power role to be revealed.

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by Helltanis View Post
    [spoiler]
    @Martin
    Townhe could be our greatest ally due to the stats and information given and statistics
    Scum he may have started to get our trust early on and a bit to confirm townies

@Grakyln
    Townhe may possible be town but has been afk for some time I'm still unsure
    Scumor he may possible scum ducking very low

@Dallarian [/COLOR]Townhe may be town due to the reason of votes to get information out of people
    scumhe may be scum due to the fact he dint include himself but otherwise his fine

@Zedus
    Townhe may be town due to the fact he dint want any random lynches
    scumhe may be scum when he overreacted with Martin question

@Ash leai
    Townshe may be a great ally with a sharp analytical mind and information
    Scum with good deception and trust at the beginning Martin clarified her as town but I say we need more information for judgement

@Auwt
    Town he has nice theorys on the people who dont talk as much and have suspicion activitys
    scum he may be scum cause he was voted and gave some information to lower tension

@Renegade
    Townhe pays attention to people who arnt here and are too silentScumor his using silent people to get a quick lynch or draw suspicion somewhere else

@Bakmir
    Townhas interesting information on people which can aid town
    Scum he could use deception in some information on page 1-3 was relatively useless posts
    [/spoiler]
    Both sidesing everyone like a certain world leader that is divisive.

But 45 min later he starts drawing at least two somewhat conclusive reads and then says everyone else is null.

Scum lean
    @Bakmir still he reads and has little or no information as townie so his low value target for mafia or he is a scum

Town lean
    @Renegade he gets information out of people a town sign

[COLOR="#00FF00"][/
    this was 2am in the US west coast so idk if hes in EU or if he has a weird sleeping schedule.

Even Ash has right to worry about him.

So... you don’t have an opinion on whether Zedus or Martin are scum? The pros and cons of those questions have been discussed extensively, I’m sure that you should be able to develop some sort of opinion on them.
    And... if you don’t have a scum read on Martin, why did you try to vote him before?
    Ok now look at this!

So. We have it here in black and white. You attempted to vote Martin. You edited your post (against the rules) to hide that attempted vote. And now you’re trying to claim it never happened.

Please. Explain yourself. Because right now to me this looks damning.
    Refer to the edited posts here:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post870084

He edited out his vote for Martin to cover up his tracks.

After being cornered by Ash, he throws an irrelevent question

I want everyone to answer this question

If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for
    I d wish for fame and reputation from my fellow comrades
    I d wish for corna to go away really impacts my future
    I d wish for a successful career as an accountant
    then next post says

Ok so if I did try to vote Martin it must of been due to the 1fact I want to see how votes work otherwise I wanted to vote Graklyn
    that seems to be kind of a bs reason.

I don't think Helltanis is the "headless chicken" he's trying to make himself out to be.

Of course I know a headless chicken. He's me.

So for the sake of being decisive, and cause I didn't see more than one person refer to Helltanis' fuck up in the last few pages...
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Oh jeeze, when you do ISO's sometimes you find stuff you somehow missed. For example, at #77

Also I believe I have learnt new phrase in English for that, "flip floping"? I am still unsure about it's meaning, would be happy if someone explained it to me.
    @Dallarian
    Yes, "Flip flopping" is like bouncing between two sides; jumping from yes to no and no to yes; calling someone scum, then call them town, and call them scum again.

31. ISO #531

Oh jeeze, when you do ISO's sometimes you find stuff you somehow missed. For example, at #77

@Dallarian
    Yes, "Flip flopping" is like bouncing between two sides; jumping from yes to no and no to yes; calling someone scum, then call them town, and call them scum again.
    Yes and sorry for anyone else if someone uses a phrase that is new to you please ask or clarify the meaning, especially with english idioms.

32. ISO #532

I just realized. Grakylan litterally said this early in the game and Zedus didn't react at all to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    I guess I will do the same shit I do in the mod, random lynch to get info and shit
    And yet we had a whole circus just because Zedus though I was random lynching.

33. ISO #533

Theories on @Zedus goofy behavior

Axis 1 - Motivation
    1. Aggressive player who wants to martyr himself for the sake of future "good" town gameplay, determined to teach us a lesson
    2. Aggressive player who truly has no specific goal and is being as distracting as possible

Axis 2 - Alignment
    A. Scum
    B. Town

In 1A, this actually makes sense. I could see a scum response being "DON'T LYNCH ANYONE" after getting some heat.

In 2A, if we do lynch a town, Zedus will use that to his advantage and could run the game with it, assuming all players give him "town cred"

In 1B, a piss poor play, and harms the town regardless of the outcome.

And 2B, I just can't even.

Assuming Zedus does have a head on his shoulders, it makes more sense to me that he would argue for a no lynch, but have town still lynch and hope for a town flip, and then use that to his advantage to "lead" the town. This points to scum.

I am fine with lynching Hellantis, just DO NOT GIVE ZEDUS ANY CREDIT tomorrow if Helly flips town.

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

Re : S-FM Summer 2020

For me, Helltanis edited message could be seen in 2 different ways :
    1- As many of us look this as : Helltanis tried to vote Martin then edited to "cover up his track" as Grakylan said.
    2- Helltanis tried to follow the wave and vote Martin, but then realized, It could be better for him to wait a mentor, therefore removed his vote.

The second option seems fair to me.
    If anyone agree/disagree/have another option to add just tell it.
    And I really dont know, recent post from everyone show some expectation that Helltanis could flip townie.
    Some of my old reads I made in my ISO are trying to shift between scuminess and towniness.

Will vote soon enough.

37. ISO #537

Where are the EU folks? We have around 5.5 hours until EOD.
    Reading, thinking over, preparing heavy cannons.
    We had productive discussion today. I would be probably pushing Helltanis right now, but I am focusing right now on someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Not to say that you should be posting as little as possible, you should always post when you feel like you have something important to say. The game culture currently swings into a lot of little micro posts which is incredibly tedious/annoying to keep up with. Think of your posts as very valuable, make them count. Don't fall into the trap of slinging low effort micro posts all the time because I believe it encourages bad habits.

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

I haven't finished the ISO for Renegade, but based on what I saw on Helltanis and the fact that we have 2 votes on him, as compared to Grakylan, I felt it was important to post now.

Here are my ISO analyses, they're only updated for posts up to post #505.

This will be in alphabetical order (first to last: Awut, Ash Lael, Bakermir, Dallarian, Grakylan, Helltanis, Renegade)
    I wont be doing Zedus since his consistent tunneled attacks from mid day 1 of the Day 1 Phase on me makes bias against him rather impossible to avoid.

I'm going to read ISO each as if I hadn't read their posts before, and I hope to gain insights that way.

Spoiler : Auwt :

His opening at #85 was completely fine, in my opinion. I believe a lot of what goes on between him and Dallarian early on is just friendly rivalry or nitpicking on each other.

At #96 he responds to Helltanis and tells him about mentors.

At #154 is his first read wall post. I feel (regardless of the fact that he noted that I perceived by him as very town at the time) he makes some valuable points in that post that goes beyond the reads. If he was scum, why share all those facts? Why not just stop at the reads? And, honestly, he does defend me quite a fair bit here, it would seem.

Soon after at #156, he says this:
    I am hard defending Martin because he doesnt look scum to me at all, the scum attack on him wasnt properly organised, some vote were thrown like : why not lol?
    I wonder if his opinion still holds up for this? I'm not going to comment if this is towny since obviously I would be potentially biased in saying so. Other townies will have to make that determination for me.

At #218 Auwt followed up with Helltanis's point where Dallarian said "may the town win" and didn't include himself in that. I feel like thats more of a mistake originating from having English as a second language; don't forget he's active around Europe's time. That doesn't mean he's from the United Kingdom and knows english like from the back of his hand (though he does show quite some understanding of english). And considering Auwt seems know Dallarian prior to this game, it bothers me that Auwt follows up with the Helltanis point.

At #222 Auwt insinuates that the votes on me for my SoD question feel like a random lynch.

Roughly the same time he starts to butt heads with Ash Lael over difference of opinion over my question.

At #257 is when he actually makes the first suggestion that goes against me, where he says he believes the only 2 possible scum combinations at that time are Zedus/bakermir and Dallarian/Martin. He then goes off for the day.

He returns at #478, with a wall post. He explains and argues that it wouldn't be wise to kill or protect me tonight since quite clearly I'm a controversial figure within the game. He the colorizes his responses to Bakermir's big post and return since SoD1. He also states that (if I understand it correctly, I'm sorry if I don't) Bakermir having 50% null reads is evidence of why the question at start was needed, and therefore anything against it is scummy. He also responds to Bakermir saying that he's keeping an eye on me. (Hi Auwt!) He then states that he feels Grakylan is a powerless townie, since he has mentioned he was busy, but would very much like to see more from him if its possible. Auwt then proceeds to respond to several Zedus posts, and points out problems with them. He also explains that its possible that there may only be one scum in Bakermir/Zedus/Martin, or that Bakermir could be distancing if hes scum with Zedus (as he iterates that in the following posts)

Conclusion: Unless Auwt is playing at a high level as scum, I doubt he is scum. Therefore, he's town. He has made contributions to the game that would seem unecessary for scum to do, especially in a mostly-noob game.

Spoiler : Ash Lael :

I like his opening for the sake that it does make him look town to me, but even if the question was hazardous, i still felt like it was worth something in terms of starting conversation/discussion. I just wish I didn't have to release the information about the question. It would've been harmless if everyone answered what power role they would've wished for. A player's answer to that would've been no different if they were a TPR, Citizen, or Scum if they had all answered it. It wouldn't have been power role indicative of anyone. However, we're way past that now so its mostly irrelevant to talk about now for the time being, unless we suspect Ash was scum.

I do appreciate that he's the first to post his reads (after me) in the game. I really do. Its one of the best ways to help start discussion, and I continued discussion by stating my response and feelings to the read.

He then later on also seems to fairly weigh the perceived chance that I am inexperienced (smart?) town, or just smart evil.

I don't think he has ever been tunneling on me though, as in the coming posts he does another read and also occasionally questions other players.

Over the course of his next posts, he continues to have problems with people answering my question, and then butts heads with Auwt for about 2 posts. As much as I might disagree with him, its clear he's consistent in what he thinks and thought. Its not like he was scum and questioned me to look town only to discard that once that was done. No, instead he held onto those thoughts. Upon reflection on this, i think I should've kept him as town locked on my last read. Only way to see this as scum is if he was a Scum who planned to get me lynched,and right now he's just waiting for the right moments. But I don't feel that's accurate.

Then we get derailed by Zedus. I don't think I need to comment on this, after all Zedus was insulting everyone at times when he ascertained and/or implied intellectual superiority.

He then gets tangled in my poorly worded explanation of the psychological effects of knowing who's who as a mafia, while not knowing who's who as a townie. Sorry for all the trouble im giving you Ash. I don't mean to agonize you lol.

At #449, Ash starts suspecting Helltanis because of his recent posts, namely his reads list that seems to conflict with the situation day 1 (I.e. whether I or Zedus is scum or town) and the fact that he originally tried to vote me in an edited post. And since he vote Grakylan, Ash says this is the best argument for Grakylan being town.

At the moment, he feels if he were to lynch anyone it would be Helltanis, Zedus, Grakylan, and Martin. But he would prefer to start with Zedus.

Conclusion: While there are some things about him that can be argued to be scummy, I feel that he really holds onto his reads and ideas, while still being flexible to new ones. Probably a much better town than I, and this whole game has been a learning experience for me, especially since I've had 0 games until now. Definitely town.

Spoiler : Bakermir :

Bakermir enters the game, swiftly voting me. When asked by Ash as to why he voted, Bakemir just leaves it at this:
    I feel like I want to know why did he start talking about coroner, town power out of nothing.
    Well yeah sure.

People will wake up, see what you wrote and you will be up there eventually.
    I felt that was a very lacking answer, and stated that to him. He should've explained why what I wrote was bad. In response, he puts this:
    The way you started talking about being a coroner and random lynching was quite odd.

I dislike it when people discuss roles like that.

But then I casually voted you up. I just wanted to hear more from you. It felt like you wanted to tell us more about power roles.

At this point; you began lobbying for support from other two people in the conversation and started giving excuses about a possible misunderstanding.

As more people realized the purpose of voting you up; you continue to be very defensive and even to a point where you call someone a scum because they didn't explain in depth why they voted you up.
    Im honestly not sure if im just judging him too harshly, considering this is a mostly noob game (myself included as a noob), or not. But i felt compared to how much Ash was questioning me, it felt like Bakermir could've gave a better initial explanation before the one above since voting to lynch (Well, trial, as he percieved it) is still a serious thing, even in the mod -Mafia-. Opportunistic? I don't know. I might be too biased for this section of the thread, and i hope other townies can make this judgement for me.

At #120 his reads are made but i thought they were fairly basic, since they were based purely on whether someone is against or for me.

He doesn't return until #247, and posts at #298.

So I was away for a while and damn this is so hard to read every post and try to stay active in the game by giving input. Now I just wanted to go with the flow you know, check the latest posts and write something off but hey, here I am trying to leave a comment on every post been made past 12+ hours I have been missing.
    Now, I think I would normally call this scummy, but I think this is a rather reasonable rationale for a noob to follow. Problem is, so can a noob scum.

Also, as I stated before in this thread, he mentions giving Auwt a pinch of salt for his agression, but he doesn't seem to give any sort of similar treatment for my early plays. I don't know if this is tunneling, or just acting scummy.

Credit is where credit is due, he does catch me in a later post being inconsistent with my stated reads with regards to Grakylan. As I've explained later on in the thread, I realized that I tunneled thinking that Grak must be townie just because of a post I saw in a champs game, while completely missing that it took four minutes for Grakylan to think of his reads.

I have issue with this:
    I think it suited him that Auwt created the Zedus-Bakermir duo and some people bandwagon right away. Now I would suspect he is a townie trying to follow rest of the townies but then his comment on cleaning Grak doesn't sound well.
    The problem i have with this is that when Auwt created that duo, he also created the Martin/Dallarian duo in the same post. This is just misleading.

His #319 post about a "selfish" read is something I don't understand. How can reads be selfish?

After #325 he starts inquiring about and interacting Zedus, along with Helltanis. I don't really see any problems unless Bakermir is scum here, which would implicate Zedus. The way I see it, it is as he says at #494 that he's trying to analyze everyone. Or at least the relevant people.

Conclusion: He certainly could be town, given the circumstances of this game. But do I feel that way? Im not sure. There's definitely decent arguments as to why he may not be scum. Null read.

Spoiler : Dallarian :

His opening is friendly, and votes Auwt. I think considering certain posts by him and Auwt, it would seem they merely have a friendly rivalry.

At #77 he starts defending me in the sense that he doesn't want an early lynch, and warns against the L-2 vote count, due to having 2 mafias.Keep in mind he wrote this only 8 hours in to a 48 hour day phase.

Honestly, he gives me funky vibes and is sort of carefree. His messages, at least the early ones, can be easily be perceived mistakenly. Anyways, through his suggestion, I believe it can be obvious that he voted on Auwt for friendly reasons, but once Grakylan voted, Dallarian got information he wanted (which is Grak followed his vote without considering the basis for it).

In response to Ash's facepalms about people answering my opening question, he typed this:
    He have set up conversation and let us to the point where you can put some conclusions.
    I appreciate that.
    I don't think it needs any comment or explanation. Lean town read, but my read will be subject to what he does later on (I.e. votes me anyways or if his reasoning for defending me changes or ect.).

He later states this:
    I am refering to my post #76 where I quoted, that Martin lied about amount of people needed to lynch someone.
    Martin's post is somewhere between page 2 and 3.
    I answered this later, but I believe he misinterpreted me. It was 4 votes, and then a hammer vote, that is needed to lynch someone.

At #138, he clearly outlines why he defended me, and how that was regardless of my alignment. I do lean on town read for this.

#157 are his first reads. He makes a paragraph about me, and says im very suspicious, supposedly because I was afraid of there being a different topic? hmm? I was stating the question so we could all have discussion. Having another topic would have been fine so long as it yielded information. But in a mostly noob game I felt like I had to take the lead and risk here by doing a question first, despite how easy it might be for scum to attack me for it. I have no other issues with this post though. I can't see any scummy part to it other than he doesn't seem have a progression of that suspicion that I am scummy.

At #201 he mentions English as a second language.

#218 is a bit interesting, upon reflection:
    I dislike the OwO! fact, how as a highly suspicious person you are telling our Town Investigative roles what to do. As if you were trying to control few night actions we have.

If you were Mafia who is aware of Martin's aligment, if Martin is checked tonight (specially after Auwt suggested Martin may be Citizen) you can be sure that Invest roles will waste their night action on him, weakening the town tommorow.

What are your exact reasons to maintain your vote on Martin right now?
    It would appear at first he's defending me, but it seems like he's actually just accusing Zedus of being more scummy than me/others. He continues on this at #237 by stating more players voted (me) Martin up and faster than players who are voting Zedus.

Here, at #437, he seems to have completely dropped the "Martin is suspicious" idea. In the following posts, he defends me and himself against Zedus.

At #500, he posts his updated reads. I agree with most of it, except for the read that Ash Lael is null. But for some reason he suggests an Auwt / Martin scum combo? He says we cooperate well together. But how can that be when Auwt made a post suggesting a Dallarian/Martin team? Is this related to their rivalry, or alignment indicative, or simply townie paranoia? I don't know. His reads may be a bit hedge-y, but as he's warned multiple times, he's short of time as of late. At least he contributes more than Grakylan and Helltanis, in my opinion.

Conclusion: For what it's worth, I might town-lean this one if I were to compare him to other ISO's. Otherwise, he's a bit null for me. But considering that I don't really have any good ideas as to who he could be teamed with, other than Grak possibly (for the voting earlier), i have to say town lean here.

Spoiler : Grakylan :

I guess I will do the same shit I do in the mod, random lynch to get info and shit
    Warning bells, anyone? Especially considering that Zedus didn't react to this at all?

At #74 he starts attacking me for my responses to Ash's question, namely the one about what brought me to FM. He attacks me for mentioning my depression of which quite clearly has to relation to the game??? I mean, i could've denied giving Ash an answer but I did because I didn't see any reason not to. If it were up to me, I'd say he didn't seem to have a clear-cut understanding of the situation here, nor the arguments

Not to mention Dallarian trying to rando someone (mr. Auwt) who "isn't here" at all. Haven't seen a post from him so I could kinda understand wanting to force him to talk...

Maybe just wait a few more hours to see if he speaks up? He could just be busy like I was.
    This is the last post he made before his first disappearance. That second line suggests he had the time or was going to be active for the next few hours, in my opinion.

All he had to say was that he was busy. But then he adds this later on:
    how many times do I gotta bring up the fact I live in AZ? My sleep schedule is just fucked up due to quarantine.
    #219 is a post with reads, that was made within four minutes of his last post. Looks like he might be trying to bus his teammate, based on the read and if Grak + Zedus is scum.

Oh hey look Grak is here as im typing up this ISO read list.

Conclusion: Very suspicious. I still can barely believe I tunneled this guy as town over a reads list. If Zedus is scum, or Grak is, I wont be surprised if the other is too.

Spoiler : Helltanis :

His introduction seems to suggest he's new to the idea of Mafia. As in, he's not from the mod. He asked if "we all have 1 life from bad guy attacks" and etc. Unless he was suggesting Citizens can have vest or not, which in this case might be him unknowingly soft claiming citizen.

At #190 he initally tries to vote me, but then edits it to Grakylan.

Based on his mentioning of being "summoned", i suspect he's related to Dallarian in some way, at least outside of this game. Even mentions Dallarian in his next post, and jokes if he felt suspicious yet.

I think he might be an honest new player making the best effort he can to contribute. His first reads at #438 are presented in a unique way, showing scum and town arguments. Why would a scum do this when they could've made reads like everyone else and try to blend in?

He's also asking if there's questions for him at #444. At #446 he makes reads just like the rest of players do, but he doesn't seem certain of whether to town lean or scum lean people. A lot of Null.

Conclusion: I honestly believe here that Helltanis is the powerless townie, as Auwt put Grakylan as. It just matches with so many of his posts that he's not familiar with Mafia. He also tries to contribute more than Grakylan, is responsive. At #181 I mentioned him to ask for his thoughts, and he quickly responded.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

Case in short: I feel Helltanis may be completely innocent. This is mostly feel though, there isn't definitive evidence. But then again other than that one vote, there's not much incriminating about him
    Which seems more likely to you, this is a genuine question not a gotcha:

Based on Hellatlantis so far, is he playing the powerless townie game or the lay low scum game?

43. ISO #543

Renegade any thought toward Martin?
    And also what do you think about Bakermir?
    I think Martin has been genuine and after some early stumbles is being helpful for town.

Bakemire is the person I have the least of a read on. I will get back to you on this point I promise.

44. ISO #544

Which seems more likely to you, this is a genuine question not a gotcha:

Based on Hellatlantis so far, is he playing the powerless townie game or the lay low scum game?
    I think for me the question is whether Grak is playing the lay low scum game or Helltanis is. Honestly, I sympathize with Helltanis being overwhelmed (hence the initial lack of posting) if he didn't know much about Mafia, which his early posts suggest. I think the vote was a test, and he didn't want to look bad once he had tested it. Unfortunately for him, there was no delete button. Only an edit button and so he changed it to a person he saw a suspicious. You know, the person who endorsed random lynching as part of his introduction.

45. ISO #545

I think for me the question is whether Grak is playing the lay low scum game or Helltanis is. Honestly, I sympathize with Helltanis being overwhelmed (hence the initial lack of posting) if he didn't know much about Mafia, which his early posts suggest. I think the vote was a test, and he didn't want to look bad once he had tested it. Unfortunately for him, there was no delete button. Only an edit button and so he changed it to a person he saw a suspicious. You know, the person who endorsed random lynching as part of his introduction.
    So, yes. I think Helltanis is being a powerless townie. Not by choice, though. Dallarian summoned him probably from another game or off the interweebs.

46. ISO #546

@Helltanis
    Work on your style please. Your posts are difficult to read, have many errors and are short. Try to think more about the case, but a few posts together and read them before you post it, remove errors.
    You're still harder to read than SJ.
    I start thinking Hellstorm is being pushed for his bad style and being easy pray.

I suspect Zedus to be in team with Helltanis.
    I find no reason for such claim now. I find no connection between them. The thought was based on both's suspicious behaviour and Helltanis' trying to put attention on Martin, which isn't probably true.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Renegade any thought toward Martin?
    And also what do you think about Bakermir?
    I know this wasn’t directed at me, but I’ll answer anyway.

Whenever I contemplate a town Martin world the one thing that sticks in my craw the most is how his own play so perfectly matched what he described to be scum play.

For most players I wouldn’t obsess over that. Townies say self-incriminating or thoughtless things all the time, because they aren’t self-aware. They don’t obsess over the way they post or think about how it looks the way scum do.

But Martin is self-aware. He’s said it himself, and more importantly, he’s showed it repeatedly.

It’s really hard for me to buy that this guy who obsesses over himself and how he comes across (but only because he’s anxious and egotistical! Honest!) just goes and matches what he describes as a scummy playstyle rather than a towny playstyle unless he’s actually experiencing the same pressures and drives that he says create that scummy play.

But then, I think Zedus is scum and I don’t think they’re together, so I guess I have to buy Martin as town? But very very reluctantly.

50. ISO #550