S-FM 303: Summer 2020 (Newbie Game) - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Yeah, I keep wavering. At one moment I feel like he HAS to be scum and then Martin says something that puts the yikes up my spine and I think it HAS to be him instead... I don’t know, probably I need to go away and re-evaluate.

There’s also a part of me that just wants to punish his terrible play and attitude even if it’s bad for us, and I’m trying not to listen to that part.
    Part of me wants to punish this terrible play as well. But again, we risk him taking town down with him. He does seem to think he is immortal. Fucking trainwreck if he is town, totally derailing the day (what he accuses Marino of doing, again).

2. ISO #402

You just think your soft claim makes you immortal and we won’t have the balls to lynch you.
    Please, please, don't even try to think what's am I thinking Realy, you will be wrong in any case with... I think, 99,9% chance.
    Just try to re-read some things I wrote before. And try to undestand that things, not my thoughts. Imagine I am town role, think about it. Imagine I am evil role, think about it again. This way can work.

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Why you call "terrible play" something you just can't understand? Is it easy to you to call something terrible then try to think why would...
    Bus Driver act this way
    Sheriff act this way
    Mayor act this way
    Even fucking Godfather, lol, act this way?

You don't even think, you instantly posting first simple answer, appearing in your head. Do you realy think it's good?
    I don’t think it’s good play for any role of any alignment To act how you are acting.

4. ISO #404

Please, please, don't even try to think what's am I thinking Realy, you will be wrong in any case with... I think, 99,9% chance.
    Just try to re-read some things I wrote before. And try to undestand that things, not my thoughts. Imagine I am town role, think about it. Imagine I am evil role, think about it again. This way can work.
    Telling other players to reread your goofy cryptic "posts" is extremely unproductive at best and distracting and harmful to the town at worst. I'm tired of hearing from you and from other games JuSt ReReAd ThE pOsT. That is NOT a good defense.

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Fucking trainwreck if he is town, totally derailing the day
    And this will be great lesson for you and others.
    Maybe after 4-5 lessons we will have more interesting game, there players will think more before post something. This will be good, don't you think?

6. ISO #406

And this will be great lesson for you and others.
    Maybe after 4-5 lessons we will have more interesting game, there players will think more before post something. This will be good, don't you think?
    So you want to fuck town to teach us a lesson? Wow, thanks Mr. Rogers.

Waiting on your quotation post specifically pointing out where I sheep Marino.

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

That is NOT a good defense.
    Why you think I need some defence from stupid random lynching d1?
    As I said, there is NO reason for town do this, and best results we can have is no 5 votes on anyone. I will even fucking unvote Martin if he will have 4, lol.

9. ISO #409

I didn't read anywhere in any of the new player guides kindly given to us to:

Make sure to take town down with you if you are town and suspected of being scum or are mislynched. TEACH THEM A LESSON!

That is so contradictory to how town should play to win. Even if you are mislynched, you should be doing as much as you can to HELP the town, not "teach them a lesson".

Ridiculous.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

As I said, there is NO reason for town do this, and best results we can have is no 5 votes on anyone. I will even fucking unvote Martin if he will have 4, lol.
    Where is the specific quote of me sheeping Martin, or are you refusing to play?

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

If you are town, you should WANT TO DEFEND YOURSELF, to HELP TOWN.

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

Okay, none of this is getting us anywhere. There is no point continuing to interact with Zedus.

-unvote

I’m going to go away, do some real life stuff, reflect, come back before EOD and discuss with others and then cast my final vote.

Which will still probably be for Zedus, but y’know. The process matters.

16. ISO #416

Okay, none of this is getting us anywhere. There is no point continuing to interact with Zedus.

-unvote

I’m going to go away, do some real life stuff, reflect, come back before EOD and discuss with others and then cast my final vote.

Which will still probably be for Zedus, but y’know. The process matters.
    Yes I agree. Bedtime. I realize my continued engagement with Zedus is contributing MORE to his derailment of town. Not good.

Tomorrow it is!

17. ISO #417

Oh god dammit I’m about to leave and you suck me back in with bullshit like this.

Really? You would unvote the player that YOU SAID was 99% scum?

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Wait so end of day is 3pm est? Aka 12pm for me. I might only start to wake up by that point since my sleep schedule is fucked. Therefore, perhaps I should run the risk of hammering you Mr. Zedus so I dont forget to vote as I sleep.

Any reason why I should NOT vote you, Zedus?
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

20. ISO #420

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Wait so end of day is 3pm est? Aka 12pm for me. I might only start to wake up by that point since my sleep schedule is fucked. Therefore, perhaps I should run the risk of hammering you Mr. Zedus so I dont forget to vote as I sleep.

No it is 7 PM est. I was saying 3pm EST is probably when EU and NA will be on around the same time.

21. ISO #421

Where is the specific quote of me sheeping Martin, or are you refusing to play?
    Lol, it's easy

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Grakylan: Worse than Zedus in my opinion, only three posts. Also presumably tried to vote me. I don't like how he picks on my reference to depression & me in regards to my response to Ash's question as to what brings me to FM. I think this is completely unrelated to the game at hand. He also self admits being hasty in reading the thread...Is he not seriously considering or analyzing the discussions?
    Scum
    Next post:

Based on the performance so far, this seems like the natural lynch to me.

-vote Grakylan
    The funny thing that's then I pointed on that, Martins said

This at no point involved Grakylan.
    And blah-blah-blah...

I don't realy want to read the whole 20 pages again, but you following him most part of the game for no reason.

Well, Dallarian protecting him so hard, so he is more suspicious for me then even Martin, lol.

22. ISO #422

That is so contradictory to how town should play to win. Even if you are mislynched, you should be doing as much as you can to HELP the town, not "teach them a lesson".
    I tryed to help town then I explained a lot why random lynch d1 is only evil-benefits. You don't even listen. Well, random lynch me then, or someone else, maybe this will teach you something.

23. ISO #423

Really? You would unvote the player that YOU SAID was 99% scum?
    Yes, because he still can be incompetent town player, missleading town a lot. Imagine he is just a dumb lynch-happy sheriff. Noone voted. He will check me and he will say "sorry, I was dumb" and stop his attempts to lead the town to hell.

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    Also we are the same team, looks like you forgot something. I will remind you.

Zedus: Provided, he hasn't posted much. But with his posts all he has done is socialize a tiny bit with no content, and just vote me with only 2 posts explaining why. Also, as I see it, he was implying that a no-lynch was better than any lynch at all. But I could be wrong given that he voted me.

Grakylan: Worse than Zedus in my opinion, only three posts. Also presumably tried to vote me. I don't like how he picks on my reference to depression & me in regards to my response to Ash's question as to what brings me to FM. I think this is completely unrelated to the game at hand. He also self admits being hasty in reading the thread...Is he not seriously considering or analyzing the discussions?

Scum

26. ISO #426

Oh, sorry, princess is in another castle already!

This at no point involved Grakylan. I was stating the connection between you and Bakermir, not Grakylan.
    This is so funny to read this random pointing from him. He can't even remember what he said 10 minutes before. As for me, I never changed my mind. Pay attention for game and you will see who is opportunity vane here.

27. ISO #427

found it

MartinGG99 (2 [L-3]):
    bakermir, Zedus
    Zedus (1 [L-4]):
    Dallarian

I wonder why Dallarian left a vote on someone and went afk for that long period of a time. At the same time he was like "oh no votes! hammering risk!".

Also in some of his posts he pretty much revealed a power role. Thats really weird to me with that afk vote on zedus.

Zedus could have been lynched already but somehow he is back to 1 vote.

I don't know. I think both Zedus and Martin are under stress of their roles. Lynching either could turn out really bad.

We need to hear from Dallarian, Helltanis, Grakylan and Auwt before we start the court.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I think both Zedus and Martin are under stress of their roles.
    I am under stress of this game, not my role. Autistic trains, random votes, voting d1 for no reason, incompetent players, trying to lead the town... This is not what I expected from the forum mafia, where there is a lot of time for thought. Players posting faster then they thinking... Well, maybe the first problem is that's there is a lot of new players, the second problem is most of them can't accept that.

30. ISO #430

Almost agree, but with remark. Lynching ANYONE WILL turn out really bad.
    If that is the case, then why did you vote for Martin and got him in the range of hammering?

That's exactly what made you look evil and your claim means bullshit after that you realize it yeah? Because it is very specific claim.

31. ISO #431

If that is the case, then why did you vote for Martin and got him in the range of hammering?
    I explained that a lot. He is lynch-happy, he missleading town, he pretending to be competent player, but he isn't. That's why I consider him as evil or just a dumb player.
    Also I said I will probably unvote if there will be 4 votes on him.

32. ISO #432

found it

MartinGG99 (2 [L-3]):
    bakermir, Zedus
    Zedus (1 [L-4]):
    Dallarian

I wonder why Dallarian left a vote on someone and went afk for that long period of a time. At the same time he was like "oh no votes! hammering risk!".

Also in some of his posts he pretty much revealed a power role. Thats really weird to me with that afk vote on zedus.

Zedus could have been lynched already but somehow he is back to 1 vote.

I don't know. I think both Zedus and Martin are under stress of their roles. Lynching either could turn out really bad.

We need to hear from Dallarian, Helltanis, Grakylan and Auwt before we start the court.
    "In some of those posts Dallarin basically revealed TPR"

Any specific examples to back that up?
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

Re: Re : S-FM Summer 2020

I am reading slowly throught everything and refering to things 10 pages ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    As to myself I see 2 scum team comp possible at the moment.
    The second one is Dallarian/Martin, as I said Dallarian like using non town inclusive pronouns and speech and tried his best to get Martin in a safer spot. Martin could be seen as a misleading townie as Zedus pointed out some post above in that case.
    To be honest, I expected you to put me in team with Martin a bit earlier.
    Also I explained "using non town inclusive pronouns" in #201. I am unsure if someone read it, cause nobody reacted to this.

38. ISO #438

@Martin
    Townhe could be our greatest ally due to the stats and information given and statistics
    Scum he may have started to get our trust early on and a bit to confirm townies

@Grakyln
    Townhe may possible be town but has been afk for some time I'm still unsure
    Scumor he may possible scum ducking very low

@Dallarian [/COLOR]Townhe may be town due to the reason of votes to get information out of people
    scumhe may be scum due to the fact he dint include himself but otherwise his fine

@Zedus
    Townhe may be town due to the fact he dint want any random lynches
    scumhe may be scum when he overreacted with Martin question

@Ash leai
    Townshe may be a great ally with a sharp analytical mind and information
    Scum with good deception and trust at the beginning Martin clarified her as town but I say we need more information for judgement

@Auwt
    Town he has nice theorys on the people who dont talk as much and have suspicion activitys
    scum he may be scum cause he was voted and gave some information to lower tension

@Renegade
    Townhe pays attention to people who arnt here and are too silentScumor his using silent people to get a quick lynch or draw suspicion somewhere else

@Bakmir
    Townhas interesting information on people which can aid town
    Scum he could use deception in some information on page 1-3 was relatively useless posts

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450