AIVION, Marshmallow Marshall
    Mike (2 [L-3]):
    Zedus, MartinGG99
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-4]):
    Frinckles
    Zedus (3 [L-2]):
    bakermir, Mike, Renegade

September 3rd, 2020

There is a new threat to my neighborhood. A man, who calls himself "The Marshmallow Marshall" has been spreading misinformation to anyone that will listen. He appears, hands out his pamphlets, and leaves. And the contents of these pamphlets combined with his words are very disturbing.

He claims that the government is developing a vaccine for COVID-19 that will include a mind control chip. This chip, according to "The Marshmallow Marshall", will convince the user to support certain political candidates, to buy certain government sponsored products, and to be open minded towards perversions. His misinformation is already causing strife among my friends - some are saying that not only will they not use the COVID-19 vaccine when it is released, but they also won't vaccinate their children with any vaccines now. One particular
    concerned parent and dear friend of mine, named Dr Zaius, fell victim to the Marshall's vile propaganda, and had to be executed before they could spread it to anyone else.

This man must be stopped. And my friends must be educated. If they refuse, they will perish. And I WILL find a way to stop this "Marshall", if its the last thing I do.

~ Stealthyboy

DR ZAIUS HAS BECOME A TASTY LUNCH. THEY WERE A
    CONCERNED PARENT

Role List:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    StealthBomber
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent

Players:
    1 - Renae
    2 - Deft Madrigal
    3 - Martini
    5 - Mike
    6 - Mallow
    7 - Shake n Baker
    8 - Eve
    9 - Pringles

Graveyard:
    Dr Zaius - Concerned Parent - Lunched Day 1

Day 2 Begins in 24 hours

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by BananaCucho; September 4th, 2020 at 07:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #1406

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Opening a little early cause actions are locked and I probably cant open in 53 minutes

These minutes are added to the day (48 hours and 53 minutes)

September 4th, 2020

I've been spending both day and night talking to anyone that will listen. Some people seem receptive, but wary. Others slam their doors in my face. Most people want to know how I know this, but it is too painful to reflect upon.

22 years ago, in the city of Marseille, a young maiden nursed her child as she overlooked the sea. As children all around us were poisoned with vaccines and fell victim to horrendous side effects, I was spared by a loving mother who refused to destroy her child's future. If only she knew today the cross I had to endure to continue her legacy.

I must prevail. For her sake, and for the sake of humanity.

~Mallow

Role List:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    StealthBomber
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent
    Concerned Parent

Players:
    1 - Renae
    2 - Deft Madrigal
    3 - Martini
    5 - Mike
    6 - Mallow
    7 - Shake n Baker
    8 - Eve
    9 - Pringles

Graveyard:
    Dr Zaius - Concerned Parent - Lunched Day 1

Day 2 Ends in 48 hours

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by BananaCucho; September 4th, 2020 at 03:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

I was Educated last night on the importance of vaccines \o/

All hail the immortal Confirmed citizen lol.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #1411

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    well it surprisingly wasn't me.
    Yea?

How do we know it isnt tho

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -vote Renegade

15. ISO #1415

MM likelihood

Bakermir / DM / Martin / Frinckles / Mike / MM

if the MM was Bakermir
    likely recruit was Martin

if the MM was Martin
    likely recruit was Frinckles

if the MM was Mike
    likely recruit Renegade

if the MM was Frinckles
    likely recruit MM

if the MM was MM
    likely recruit Martin

if the MM was DM
    likely recruit don't know

Wrote this quickly so I may revise it. Also I excluded Aivi cuz of the plan.

16. ISO #1416

LOL

Seriously though, why lynch him... @bakermir can you explain your reasoning here?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #1417

MM likelihood

Bakermir / DM / Martin / Frinckles / Mike / MM

if the MM was Bakermir
    likely recruit was Martin

if the MM was Martin
    likely recruit was Frinckles

if the MM was Mike
    likely recruit Renegade

if the MM was Frinckles
    likely recruit MM

if the MM was MM
    likely recruit Martin

if the MM was DM
    likely recruit don't know

Wrote this quickly so I may revise it. Also I excluded Aivi cuz of the plan.
    well, the plan worked to some capacity. which is cool
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

Okay if I'm MM who do you think I recruited?
    Lol

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Also

My vote is between Renegade or Mike, based on suspicions prior to the yeet/elimination of Zedus.

Going to ISO Mike.
    Still thinking it could be Frinckles personally. Renegade is a good possibility too.

A bit unsure on Mike now.

23. ISO #1423

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Still thinking it could be Frinckles personally. Renegade is a good possibility too.

A bit unsure on Mike now.
    well they probably wouldn't recruit somebody being pushed EOD1 heavily. Which would have been Me, MM & Zedus(ded) unless im missing someone.

24. ISO #1424

You'd recruit Baker. And I think Baker would recruit me.
    Baker could have good recruit equity imo, regardless of who MM is

if I vote him its because he was possibly recruited

Or if I follow through with your wish to throw out familiarity in my reads, in which case I scum read him a bit more.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

I was Educated last night on the importance of vaccines \o/

All hail the immortal Confirmed citizen lol.
    LONG LIVE THE JESTER GOD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #1427

Baker could have good recruit equity imo, regardless of who MM is

if I vote him its because he was possibly recruited

Or if I follow through with your wish to throw out familiarity in my reads, in which case I scum read him a bit more.
    I actually completely agree. He and Mike could have easily tossed me in the trash yesterday but abstained on voting me or outright townread me. I don't think either one is MM but they'd both be good targets to recruit, especially with the towncred Baker had going.

28. ISO #1428

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    LONG LIVE THE JESTER GOD
    This is an out-of-game-context direct attack on my independence on creating a setup called "Sc2Mafia Mania" ;-;

to be fair I did ask for suggestions/comments on it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1429

This is an out-of-game-context direct attack on my independence on creating a setup called "Sc2Mafia Mania" ;-;

(im joking btw)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

LONG LIVE THE JESTER GOD
    YES

32. ISO #1432

I don't like how we handled EOD1. Eliminating Zedus was more of a quality of life decision than an educated lynch. The motherfucker drew up tons of plans and backed off Mike when I told him to.
    I dont either Zedus was totally not who we should of lynched.

Ya know what? Fuck it

-vote Bakermir

I DEMAND BLOOD

33. ISO #1433

well they probably wouldn't recruit somebody being pushed EOD1 heavily. Which would have been Me, MM & Zedus(ded) unless im missing someone.
    not if your MM :3

34. ISO #1434

we're hunting for MM Not his recruit (if he even recruited which idk why he wouldn't)

35. ISO #1435

we should obviously watch interactions today so we should let this chat go for a while See how that goes. Make some pushes some reads. Etc.

Should be healthy. I hope.

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

Fair point. But for what it's worth: I don't see the MM offering himself as opposed to a unclaimed Mike lynch for autoloss.
    You were in a situation where you could easily pull that off since well... You had a high chance of being lynched anyway and the off chance you WEREN'T Lynched (COUGH GOD DAMNIT) ...you could use that as defense. Which oooo! That's what you're doing!

Or you could genuinely not be MM But.. I still dunno atm. Feelin a bit angry at bakermir/renegade rn.

38. ISO #1438

we're hunting for MM Not his recruit (if he even recruited which idk why he wouldn't)
    Then the pool FMPOV is this:

Martin
    DM
    Ren
    MM

Perhaps in that order. Like I said, Mike & Baker had no reason to defend me EOD as MM.

39. ISO #1439

I actually completely agree. He and Mike could have easily tossed me in the trash yesterday but abstained on voting me or outright townread me. I don't think either one is MM but they'd both be good targets to recruit, especially with the towncred Baker had going.
    1: Recruiting the guy who voted Zedus with a "FUCK IT" spelt in Cyrillic alphabet (or well, that looks like "FUCK IT" but that technically sounds like nothing pronounceable by human beings lol) doesn't look like a great choice to me.
    2: Do we want to lynch the recruit? I don't think we do, since it just allows the MM to recruit someone else. If anything, we should keep recruits alive imo.

Lol no it's just a reference to a previous game

40. ISO #1440

You were in a situation where you could easily pull that off since well... You had a high chance of being lynched anyway and the off chance you WEREN'T Lynched (COUGH GOD DAMNIT) ...you could use that as defense. Which oooo! That's what you're doing!

Or you could genuinely not be MM But.. I still dunno atm. Feelin a bit angry at bakermir/renegade rn.
    I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I could totally pull that off, and may have tried as scum. I like retroactive defenses.

But honestly thinking about it; That's risky as fuck considering I wouldn't have know Mike would show up & support me and Bakermir would yolo on Zedus. That all happened very fast.

41. ISO #1441

Thought about this for a bit ---

Even if we think someone is the recruit we shouldn't yeet them as that allows MM to have further converts in the future (which would prevent more town peep wins)

Max 1 recruit.

Scratch that last thought about recruit equity.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #1442

Then the pool FMPOV is this:

Martin
    DM
    Ren
    MM

Perhaps in that order. Like I said, Mike & Baker had no reason to defend me EOD as MM.
    I think it was you that said that anything can be said/done its "fucking mafia" amirite?

I would of defended you too if i was an outsider and scum.

Things happen.

However to address your Pool:

Martin - I dont think thats a good lynch... least I dont know just yet.

DM - I am actually curious to see how he progresses into day 2. Maybe recruited who knows? Or MM but idk I liked his progression day 1.

Ren - Yes yes yes yes yes.

MM - I still dont think MM is scum here. But I could be wrong :shrug:

43. ISO #1443

1: Recruiting the guy who voted Zedus with a "FUCK IT" spelt in Cyrillic alphabet (or well, that looks like "FUCK IT" but that technically sounds like nothing pronounceable by human beings lol) doesn't look like a great choice to me.
    2: Do we want to lynch the recruit? I don't think we do, since it just allows the MM to recruit someone else. If anything, we should keep recruits alive imo.

Lol no it's just a reference to a previous game
    No we're not trying to lynch the recruit today. We're hunting MM (you) down.

44. ISO #1444

I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I could totally pull that off, and may have tried as scum. I like retroactive defenses.

But honestly thinking about it; That's risky as fuck considering I wouldn't have know Mike would show up & support me and Bakermir would yolo on Zedus. That all happened very fast.
    ...You know. This post makes me like you more.

Maybe there's hope for a Town Frinckles UwU.

We'll see though. For now My focus is on Renegade/Bakermir.

45. ISO #1445

No we're not trying to lynch the recruit today. We're hunting MM (you) down.
    OwO

46. ISO #1446

I think it was you that said that anything can be said/done its "fucking mafia" amirite?

I would of defended you too if i was an outsider and scum.

Things happen.

However to address your Pool:

Martin - I dont think thats a good lynch... least I dont know just yet.

DM - I am actually curious to see how he progresses into day 2. Maybe recruited who knows? Or MM but idk I liked his progression day 1.

Ren - Yes yes yes yes yes.

MM - I still dont think MM is scum here. But I could be wrong :shrug:
    It is fucking mafia, yes. And in that same vein, if you can be wrong about me, you could be wrong about MM. But I could also be wrong about MM. But then I'd need to fashion together whatever the hell is going on with DM/Martin's slot and why Renegade is no-fucks-given yolo lynching.

47. ISO #1447

It is fucking mafia, yes. And in that same vein, if you can be wrong about me, you could be wrong about MM. But I could also be wrong about MM. But then I'd need to fashion together whatever the hell is going on with DM/Martin's slot and why Renegade is no-fucks-given yolo lynching.
    I'm not giving a fuck cuz I like the plan C devised by whoever (def not Zwebus he wanted us all visiting different people for max chaos).

We need a cit volunteer today and tomorrow we will have 2 confirmed townies.

48. ISO #1448

Yeah that's been my issue all game.

Renegade... Just... What is he doing?

Is this normal for Town Renegade? I'm guessing you guys can read him better than me because to me he's just flat out scummy asf.

As I said DM will sort himself out and Martin.... eh. We'll see.

49. ISO #1449

I mean, the thing is: A recruit is expendable. You get another one if they get lynched so, why not try removing a strong/townread player from the opposition? That's why we're looking for an MM.

50. ISO #1450

I'm not giving a fuck cuz I like the plan C devised by whoever (def not Zwebus he wanted us all visiting different people for max chaos).

We need a cit volunteer today and tomorrow we will have 2 confirmed townies.
    Would you like to volunteer?

As the immortal citizen god I demand you to volunteer >