4. ISO #3754

5. ISO #3755

6. ISO #3756

7. ISO #3757

8. ISO #3758

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    please explain why he is the SK.
    I'd believe Efe to be SK over SCV and that's not even because he's my target xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #3759

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    The Mafia will want the SK alive, especially since they lost 1 of their own D1. Lynch the SK so only 1 kill per night. we can easily control and figure this game out that way. with 2 kills per night, we are gambling heavily each night.
    ıF ı wErE sCUm ı wOuLd gEt rID oF aLL oF yOU fIRST
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #3760

11. ISO #3761

@falling foxs @Wiisp

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I cannot keep up... where did this come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The Day will end on the hours The Timer is off by a few mins. EOD is 10pm EST Sharp. less than an hour. Unless we have 10 votes to skip The Person with the most votes will be lynched. NO min votes needed. if there is a Tie the people in the tie will be RNG. If there is 10 votes They will be insta lynched and Day will End. Good Luck Tod is counting on you to not let his death be in vain.

Town noticed another Note on the Ground it reads "I have a message for the town. You may call me "Chris Hansen." I am going to set out on a campaign to eradicate this town of the organized crime members. I heard some of them are pedophiles and adulterers. I will be killing players at night who actually deserve it. Some may say that I am doing this in the best interest of the town. I am unconcerned with TPR roles and will only be interested in the members of the organized crime syndicate. Also players who want to derail the town and pollute the thread with rubbish will also be smitten. While I'm at it I may as well eliminate the players who will hurt town in the end by not posting enough. I am your ally in this fight town. If you all work with me I will work with you. I killed our mayor because he was corrupted. He was being paid off by the organized crime syndicate of the town. I will possibly reveal myself in due time."
    Ganelon (who SCV replaced) every game in the sc2mafia arcade/mod when he roles SK he leaves death notes saying he will work with town. he genuinely works with town, kills targets town wants dead, and reveals himself to the town late game.

SCV replaced Ganelon - thus scv is SK. @blinkskater @Damus_Graves @Auckmid @bakfksgkadsgasdg

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

12. ISO #3762

13. ISO #3763

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    tHEYRE sCUM fROM tHE gETGO aND YOU cANT kNOW tHAT!
    ;-;

This hurts my eyes to read.

waah

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

14. ISO #3764

15. ISO #3765

@falling foxs @Wiisp

Ganelon (who SCV replaced) every game in the sc2mafia arcade/mod when he roles SK he leaves death notes saying he will work with town. he genuinely works with town, kills targets town wants dead, and reveals himself to the town late game.

SCV replaced Ganelon - thus scv is SK. @blinkskater @Damus_Graves @Auckmid @bakfksgkadsgasdg
    SCV then has already admitted that he is SK. chekc his ISO

16. ISO #3766

complete lie
    sorry

Just the vibe I got.

17. ISO #3767

18. ISO #3768

19. ISO #3769

20. ISO #3770

21. ISO #3771

Lol Distorted Said No! to my empty threats lol blame him (sry btw)
    It's ok XD

22. ISO #3772

23. ISO #3773

24. ISO #3774

stop readinng, quoting, or anythign efes posts right now.
    If you're advocating this then we might as well policy lynch him.

>.>

25. ISO #3775

so, my only town lean on eclipse is him thinking that him protecting wiisp was 1 of the night actions wiisp saw. so im actually starting to town lean eclipse.

damus is being very "low/non combative"... when he was town he heavy pushed and argued back a lot. he seems to be submissive quickly. so i would pick damus over eclipse at this point.

scv is SK. les get the kills down to 1 a night.
    Im sorry but you're so full of shit here LOL only mafia would focous on the SK here.

The extra kill helps us narrow down the suspect pool are you serious dude?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

26. ISO #3776

@AIVION

Please help me to understand this; This game, you have been extremely negative towards the nature of hidden setups. While I personally dislike it when players due this sort of meta-criticism in the middle of a game (wrong time/place), it's still reasonable to have aspects that you dislike about it. However, you are claiming executioner. Your goal as executioner is to have Efekannn lynched. Everything else in the setup is noise that doesn't concern you. As long as Efe gets lynched, you can sit back and enjoy whatever shit show is in store for the rest of us. So, with this in mind, why are you still making such a bit point of hating on the nature of the setup?

27. ISO #3777

28. ISO #3778

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im sorry but you're so full of shit here LOL only mafia would focous on the SK here.

does that even matter?

both of you are right on your own terms now stfu and find the scums
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #3779

30. ISO #3780

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

jesus christ dude. we have like all our PRs revealed right now and u want 2 kills per night. we can lose both protectives in 2 night. we can lose both invests the next. we have a mafia RBing people and a bus driver swapping people.

with this many people, narrow it down to 1 kill per night and we have great odds. mafia would need so many kills and mislynches, we can narrow the PoE so fast.

31. ISO #3781

32. ISO #3782

33. ISO #3783

34. ISO #3784

35. ISO #3785

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @AIVION

Please help me to understand this; This game, you have been extremely negative towards the nature of hidden setups. While I personally dislike it when players due this sort of meta-criticism in the middle of a game (wrong time/place), it's still reasonable to have aspects that you dislike about it. However, you are claiming executioner. Your goal as executioner is to have Efekannn lynched. Everything else in the setup is noise that doesn't concern you. As long as Efe gets lynched, you can sit back and enjoy whatever shit show is in store for the rest of us. So, with this in mind, why are you still making such a bit point of hating on the nature of the setup?
    Hmm?

Uh, I just don't like them... but I mean, why ask this?

Or maybe I don't fully understand what you are trying to convey to me >.>

36. ISO #3786

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Ya but me and Damus hard pushed MM, with blink, just that buss was bad
    so lets lynch scv, hes not even fighting being called SK

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Yea the sk is me of course. Ppl keep forgetting how distorted found me out
    and move on from there. if he's going to just claim SK and plot with efe on killing the town, may as well just get rid of the slot again. lol

37. ISO #3787

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Where the fuck are you in trying to help with any of this?
    How do you get into games like this?
    do you even know how good i am at scumhunting sometimes when im bored?

Im literally like the greatest player here and yeah its actually my ego speaking here

one more quote and I'll open capslock
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #3788

39. ISO #3789

40. ISO #3790

so lets lynch scv, hes not even fighting being called SK

and move on from there. if he's going to just claim SK and plot with efe on killing the town, may as well just get rid of the slot again. lol
    I actually don't think Magoroth was SK in this one.

I can't fully explain it but you'll have to trust me.

41. ISO #3791

so maybe the BD isnt following the thread completely. or, maybe BD is mafia. he doesnt seem to be revealing
    Ya but the BD being mafia, means that the roleblocker is town, and blocked an obvious PR, or that they are both mafia, and they doublestacked me with two PRs for literally no reason

So doubt it

42. ISO #3792

43. ISO #3793

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

the wording in the death note is the onl thing that pings me as maybe its not him. but he alwys does this as SK in the mod. i dont see any of the newer players doing it, since they wouldent be sure if it was throwing or not. many probalby dont even know about death ntoes.

also, most people i play with i dont see doing it either - that leaves it as a very narrow pool. I mean, blink is not out of the question for an SK. he was on the MM lynch, but SK needs to find scum to. Blink is another player who would do that.

44. ISO #3794

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

But Scv actually said he was SK. Explain that?

do you even know how good i am at scumhunting sometimes when im bored?

Im literally like the greatest player here and yeah its actually my ego speaking here

one more quote and I'll open capslock
    Have you done anything this game??????

45. ISO #3795

the wording in the death note is the onl thing that pings me as maybe its not him. but he alwys does this as SK in the mod. i dont see any of the newer players doing it, since they wouldent be sure if it was throwing or not. many probalby dont even know about death ntoes.

also, most people i play with i dont see doing it either - that leaves it as a very narrow pool. I mean, blink is not out of the question for an SK. he was on the MM lynch, but SK needs to find scum to. Blink is another player who would do that.
    but if scv isnt the SK, im fine with who the SK is then. i just am under the impression that the town aligned SK is dead. and scv, a non helpful SK is taking over.

46. ISO #3796

It always ends up that way at the end anyway. So why not? Im a cit :P

Sure, you only killed me once, ill just come back again as some1 else if u kill me a second time lol

@Scvmurderer are you the SK?
    Shit, ive been found out

Yea the sk is me of course. Ppl keep forgetting how distorted found me out
    @Distorted
    This...?

Going from Citizen, to accusing Efe of being SK, to a sarcastic comeback claim to a question that clearly wasn't hard enough to claim SK to. Another follow-up that I still read dripping with sarcasm... that's the claim?

47. ISO #3797

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Ya but the BD being mafia, means that the roleblocker is town, and blocked an obvious PR, or that they are both mafia, and they doublestacked me with two PRs for literally no reason

So doubt it
    if this is a setup with 5-6 mafia, then we can expect a huge influx of PR roles. balance can come in many differnet forms. standard for this game would suggest 4 maybe, MAYBE 5 mafia? and the SK + exe. possibly another neutral evil as well.

i see 12 town, 4 mafia, 3 neutrals being the balance.

anyhthing less than that for town and it needs to have a lot of strong PRs to balance

48. ISO #3798

49. ISO #3799

It was a joke more than likely (I made a "im sk" joke too lol) . He ACTUALLY claimed citizen.

I can pull that quote up for you one sec.

50. ISO #3800

YOU ASKED FOR IT(wRITTEN wITH cAPSLOCK BTW)

aNYWAYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ı COMFİRMED mYSELF aS tOWN aND sUSPECTED tHE sHIT oUT oF yOU gUYS
    ıF mm dıDNT pROTECT mE yOU gUYS wOULDNT fIND mE sO ıM uSEFUL sCREW yOU
    I Like Ice Cream