S-FM 227 Lady Gaga - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 227 Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    I suppose I don't really care myself, but for you, it makes your words more meaningless.

What do you make of everyone's reads? How do they affect your thoughts on who Gaga and fan are?
    If my words are meaningless, then I wouldn't be fit to protect gaga if I were to be a fan, now would I?

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    You should play some skype mafia with me I WIFOM my role in that no matter what, even if I'm town lol.
    I am definitely wanting to try skype mafia, the games are just never at a good time for me
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #354

I'd like to see ccantman reply to Trine though =)
    =) I'd love to see his response too.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #355

Setting himself up to take a back seat just like I predicted at the beginning of the game. And how you gonna be so busy tomorrow when you're on strong pain meds anyway?

And @Whad - I don't think it's a case of not putting my money where my mouth is. It's the easiest thing to fall in line with a hammer - it doesn't require any real skin.
    A huge part of why you are suspicious to me is that you are lurking a LOT more than the last game in which you were town.

Combine that with being a stingy voter who is just making commentary from the sidelines but not questioning your scum reads.

Care to respond? If you are town, then it's probably Fury so let's question him and get to the bottom of this!
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Yes that is exactly what I think you'd do. lol

"too scummy to be scum"

And you almost got away with it. Everyone else in this game aside from me who just replaced in seems content to write you off as a jester character.

If it's not Fury, it's gotta be Sinon imo. I half expect to be fanned tonight so if we lynch Fury today and I don't push Sinon tomorrow then you'll know.

I am with you, i actually thought fury might be fanned already or lady gaga trying to play it off as town acting scum to appear town because WIFOM and fury is crazy like that. Idk though, i'm assuming it just might be he's highly medicated?

But realistically his play reminds me of my play in Masquerade Madness, I was town but I spoke in poems, and verse in order to prevent the person who was a disguiser from disguising as me because it'd be impossible.

I think fury's technique draws too much attention to him for him to be gaga. imo.
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #359

@Alright can you add each day to the shortcut list on the first page, PLOX? thanks =)
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #360

I'm trying to make you think I'm scum. Some will have tunnel scum reads on me for the rest of this game. This makes me an extremely poor choice to become a fan, as I am susceptible to be lynched any day. Maybe that day is today, but I'm not a fan today. Any basic scum reads you've had on me were all planted intentionally. Or were they? Maybe I did scum slip.
    The thing that's crazy to me though is that so many people picked you as a person to Fan. It makes me feel like in there is YOUR ACTUAL FAN who is like omg don't lynch Fury b/c he's probably Fan. And wow look, The Lawyer says that you would be a good fan target... And the lawyer is the person that I'm reading as the fan right now and you as gaga.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    1. You are 1 of 3 things.
    1A. Very new and confused.
    1B. Very very Dumb
    1C. Lady GaGa.

So because i answered your question honestly, I am now a scumspect. I said I would pick fury or Mesk/Unknown as my fan, and gave a very detailed and complete answer. The three of us decided to "town pack" at the beginning. In multiple games i've played with Mesk, we've always found each other to be town and formed a nice block. My last game when I was marshall (cant go into too much detail b/c on going still) fury and I buddied pretty early into the match. I was confirmed town then. So using that as your reasoning is purely stupid.

TBP was inactive. He posted a couple of shit posts and left. People all agreed he'd be a good vote, and I don't think I was the one to hammer him, and I joined the train pretty early. So you think i'm gaga? Because there was only 1 scum yesterday, and I'll tell you this. PTB HAS NEVER ROLLED SCUM EVER IN HIS HISTORY OF PLAYING FORUM MAFIA EVER. PERIOD. EVER. And I am PTB, so by deduction, I DID NOT ROLL SCUM, AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE GAGA. But by all means, feel dumb. Even though others have said I'm a shining town. At most I could be fan and I would still be a bad lynch today. So again, you're dumb.

And since you're new, we knew that POD was probably going to get replaced out, since he posted 0 times. It's not scummy to not vote someone who is purely afk, actually someone posting very little and disappearing is scummy. So don't waste votes on purely afk people who will probably get replaced. So POD would have been a bad lynch.

And lynching me is a mislynch so that also furthers the goal of GaGa, and you know this. Because well...hmmm I think you're probably Lady GaGa and I'll explain why.

1. Your opportunist buddy vote with 22. It seems interesting that you would quickly jump on my train and put me at L-3. Which is dangerous because if i'm at L-2 then the scum (if they're not you) could easily quick hammer and then boom fan dies and someone else is fan and then gaga can get their fan to shield them. So there's no town motivation for you to try to push my train.

2. Your question, and this hit me when I was driving home after I saw you voted me.

You are new to this site and we know this. You don't know us very well, and this type of set up is purely deception and causing a series of ML's to further gaga's agenda. You asked us who each of us would cult, and didn't even want a reason.

This could be town motivated because you could see interactions. But even you admitted it had little empirical value because the scum share a day chat and they could easily say answers to throw us off their sent by converting the opposite.

Now.

I think the scum motivation for this is stronger.

You are new, so you probably don't have an idea of who would be a good scummate. So you asked us to give you our ideal picks today instead of yesterday because you knew you wanted 22 to be your cannon fodder today. So now you have a nice little bow of conversion targets, and who they're probably going to interact well with, or who they're going to become a target to. This allows you to shield yourself behind these people because you're allowing our inherent or biased associations to give you all the ammo you need to then get off as many ML's as possible so you can just cycle through us.

and for that reason alone.
    -vote ccantman

@Fury @Whad part 2
    After reading this, I can get behind the part on ccantman. Not really sure you're right about twenty two though. My thought about ccantman though was that it seemed like something a fan might post to get gaga's opinion on who to fan next... But then I realized that scum has daychat so then it's unnecessary to communicate like that in the game thread.

I think ccantman has some idea of who would be a good fan target though. I think I'd like to see how the fan flips tomorrow before considering ccantman over Fury or Sinon, but thanks for putting him on my radar.

Also just as a side note, I don't condone the way twenty two is playing, but we need you level headed and critical instead of riled up in order to solve this one. Don't let him get under your skin.

12. ISO #362

The thing that's crazy to me though is that so many people picked you as a person to Fan. It makes me feel like in there is YOUR ACTUAL FAN who is like omg don't lynch Fury b/c he's probably Fan. And wow look, The Lawyer says that you would be a good fan target... And the lawyer is the person that I'm reading as the fan right now and you as gaga.
    I can assure you that people aren't lynching me just because I'm me. I'm either doing high-level WIFOM as lady gaga (and yes, I would do that) or I am doing something which causes me to be a bad fan target (since I'm likely to be lynched at any minute).

I think fury's technique draws too much attention to him for him to be gaga. imo.
    That is the point of what I'm doing. I've said as much ^_^

13. ISO #363

I mean, it's a judgement call whether or not you suspect me to be lady gaga. However, do not think I have been converted to fandom I hope my play has been so scummy as to not make me the #1 lynch. I'm aiming to oscillate between #1 lynch and #2 lynch. Maybe you guys mislynch me because of this, but eh. (oh shit town slip he said mislynch)

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

A huge part of why you are suspicious to me is that you are lurking a LOT more than the last game in which you were town.

Combine that with being a stingy voter who is just making commentary from the sidelines but not questioning your scum reads.

Care to respond? If you are town, then it's probably Fury so let's question him and get to the bottom of this!
    I don't know what to respond to really. Lurking a LOT more than the 'last game' in which I was town? You mean the only other game I've ever played of FM, considering this is my second game ever? Odd way to put it, unless you were trying to make the body of evidence on which you're making your charges appear larger than it is - which is exactly one data point. And as you'd know, that game was ended after one day because of mod mistakes, so really you're basing this all on this game and a single day in a truncated game? And despite ALL of that, I don't agree that I'm lurking A LOT more in this game than I did the other one anyway.

Can you explain why being a little more reserved about voting is scummy? Anytime anyone gets challenged about votes or anything else really, they just say they're WIFOM-ing or are they) or they say 'yeah, I say stuff just to get the heat off me, so what?', so I don't really see how this is a sign of playing on the sidelines when many others won't even stand behind the words they say.

Not questioning my own scum reads? You mean reconsidering my reads to myself as new evidence comes in? Of course I do. Questioning my own thoughts on who's scum for everyone? Why would I do that?
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

16. ISO #366

Anytime anyone gets challenged about votes or anything else really, they just say they're WIFOM-ing or are they) or they say 'yeah, I say stuff just to get the heat off me, so what?', so I don't really see how this is a sign of playing on the sidelines when many others won't even stand behind the words they say.
    I think you meant Fury there for "anyone"

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

Just to further refute CCANTMAN's dumb point about me "buddying" fury vote or whatever. Look at everyone on TBP train. Notice anyone? As I stated, I was the second vote. No one gave us another reliable person to lynch at that point, besides the lawyer who wanted to lynch 22. I don't know how you can call me out for something you yourself put at L-1.

Now 22 hammered, and that'd be a great fan choice because that's scummy to come in and hammer like that. As I said before, skiping a lynch would be a good strategy to keep our numbers higher even though we still lost 1. We'd be at 8v2 today had you and 22 not put the final votes on. I think a lynch yesterday was good and a lynch today will be good because we have some pretty viable gaga possibilities. However, it's just inconsistent AF to put a target on my back for putting someone at L4 when you put them at L1 and you tried to paint me as scum. LOL.

Now that you're here

-vote The Burning Phoenix

Voted at 4:29pm MY TIME

Ayee papi

-vote the burning Phoenix
    Voted 5:24pm MY TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    shhhhh

Voted 5:30pm MY TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Mucho agreement

Voted 6:34pm MY TIME

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    We have 3 hours to go. I doubt we are getting anything more out of people.

And as we stand, Getting people to switch from an L-2 to an L-4 doesn't seem likely.

I think its been long enough that we can go L-1/Hammer zone

Something to think about over N1 that I want everyone to answer day 2 (not now)

IF (key word IF) you were Gaga, who would you make a fan?

Voted 2:56pm MY TIME the NEXT day. L-1 vote

Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwo View Post
    MC HAMMER TIME
    Voted 3:41pm MY TIME
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #369

I can assure you that people aren't lynching me just because I'm me. I'm either doing high-level WIFOM as lady gaga (and yes, I would do that) or I am doing something which causes me to be a bad fan target (since I'm likely to be lynched at any minute).

That is the point of what I'm doing. I've said as much ^_^
    @Whad - For instance, this (the second part abut his technique of drawing much attention to himself) is more 'putting your money where your mouth is' than I've been? Or that my not having a hair-trigger makes you think I haven't been? Please.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

I don't know what to respond to really. Lurking a LOT more than the 'last game' in which I was town? You mean the only other game I've ever played of FM, considering this is my second game ever? Odd way to put it, unless you were trying to make the body of evidence on which you're making your charges appear larger than it is - which is exactly one data point. And as you'd know, that game was ended after one day because of mod mistakes, so really you're basing this all on this game and a single day in a truncated game? And despite ALL of that, I don't agree that I'm lurking A LOT more in this game than I did the other one anyway.

Can you explain why being a little more reserved about voting is scummy? Anytime anyone gets challenged about votes or anything else really, they just say they're WIFOM-ing or are they) or they say 'yeah, I say stuff just to get the heat off me, so what?', so I don't really see how this is a sign of playing on the sidelines when many others won't even stand behind the words they say.

Not questioning my own scum reads? You mean reconsidering my reads to myself as new evidence comes in? Of course I do. Questioning my own thoughts on who's scum for everyone? Why would I do that?
    Objectively you posted TWICE on Day 1 in this game. That is Less than the number of times you posted Day 1 in Which Witch is Which. It doesn't matter that the game was truncated.

Here's why being stingy with votes is scummy: Say we're in a game and we are both mafia together. I can say "sinon is super scummy" but not vote you. That's one less vote towards you getting lynched. However if you do flip scum later then I can say "HEY I CALLED HIM OUT ON BEING SCUM I COULDNT BE HIS SCUM MATE"

Another situation in which being stingy with votes is scummy: If you are scum you might find it awkward to scum hunt since you know who the scum are so any scum hunting is fake and pointless. If you are feeling awkward about scum hunting and insincere about your "scum reads" then you may find it hard to vote people since deep down inside you think yeah this person is kinda scummy but you don't legitimately read them scummy enough to vote b/c of confirmation bias.

Another situation in which being stingy with votes is scummy: Both D1 in this game and which witch is which, you didn't vote. This is bad because if you are town and not helping with the lynch then it could possibly not go through. And usually not lynching is bad since we lose information.

Another situation in which being stingy with votes is scummy: If you are a hater like I am, then literally your power is in your voice and your vote. Why only use your voice and not the other half of your role?

Another situation in which being stingy with votes is scummy: Voting helps put pressure on people. It's good to see how players respond to pressure. It can help you determine whether their response is town minded or scum minded.

Re: not questioning your scum reads, i meant that you threw suspicion at Fury but didn't talk directly to him and address questions. I see now that you have asked him some questions before I could post.

24. ISO #374

Just to further refute CCANTMAN's dumb point about me "buddying" fury vote or whatever. Look at everyone on TBP train. Notice anyone? As I stated, I was the second vote. No one gave us another reliable person to lynch at that point, besides the lawyer who wanted to lynch 22. I don't know how you can call me out for something you yourself put at L-1.

Now 22 hammered, and that'd be a great fan choice because that's scummy to come in and hammer like that. As I said before, skiping a lynch would be a good strategy to keep our numbers higher even though we still lost 1. We'd be at 8v2 today had you and 22 not put the final votes on. I think a lynch yesterday was good and a lynch today will be good because we have some pretty viable gaga possibilities. However, it's just inconsistent AF to put a target on my back for putting someone at L4 when you put them at L1 and you tried to paint me as scum. LOL.

Voted at 4:29pm MY TIME

Voted 5:24pm MY TIME

Voted 5:30pm MY TIME

Voted 6:34pm MY TIME

Voted 2:56pm MY TIME the NEXT day. L-1 vote

Voted 3:41pm MY TIME
    Personally I found Suntax's vote the most questionable. After he voted he posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    I would rather wait till everybody has had a chance to speak.
    then lynch Phoenix, because he is not very helpful.
    however he is very likely town, and thus we are mislynching to rid of a potentially useless player later on and allowing us to get to day 2 and lean more.
    we do lose a chance at gaga but as is the chances of a gaga lynch are quite low and i assume gaga would be more active.
    This seems like he's being opportunistic to jump on the train. But also trying to pump the brakes so he has plausible quotes to say he said so when TBP flips hater.

25. ISO #375

You've made a lot of good points, Whad. Like I said earlier, I scum read Sinon even day 1, but I thought TBP was scummier. You've definitely made me feel better about my gut though, so I will be following your lead.

-vote Sinon

Anyways my post above looks a little too town. maybe I never scum read him and I'm trying to look town.

26. ISO #376

Just helping you build your case against me is all
    Honestly I think you're scum. And I also want to policy lynch you. Behaving like this is anti-town if you are a townsperson.

This is why I hate cult games *sigh*

27. ISO #377

After reading this, I can get behind the part on ccantman. Not really sure you're right about twenty two though. My thought about ccantman though was that it seemed like something a fan might post to get gaga's opinion on who to fan next... But then I realized that scum has daychat so then it's unnecessary to communicate like that in the game thread.

I think ccantman has some idea of who would be a good fan target though. I think I'd like to see how the fan flips tomorrow before considering ccantman over Fury or Sinon, but thanks for putting him on my radar.

Also just as a side note, I don't condone the way twenty two is playing, but we need you level headed and critical instead of riled up in order to solve this one. Don't let him get under your skin.
    You could be right. I assure you though, i'm not riled up. I just find it interesting the method of "play" they both just used. I think they both might of slipped, or it's possible 22 is innocent and just a shitty person overall.

I'm being critical but as you know me, I like to consider every possible rabbit hole. I find those two to have the strongest scum holes (hehe) to travel down atm.

I'll post a read list:

Potential town:

1. Whad (mostly set up spec) no way gyrl would replace out the gaga, unless POD never submitted a night action. Still you get replace shield for now. However, you have also been keeping town on task and pushing your scum reads, and you are casting somewhat of a wide net in terms of potential targets, while focusing in on some of the scummier people.
    2. Unknown (mesk) I believe she is playing her typical town apathy lemme sheep ptb and fury voting style. I suspect her to be more contributing once we have a scum flip or whenever someone triggers her lol.
    3. Fury not as strong as previous iterations of fury play, however, like I said before, I believe he is just trying to WIFOM his way into never getting converted.

(i WILL say I am biased against all 3 of my town reads, because I've seen each of them play town, and for me, they are very consistent with their normal town play. I know cross game meta is bad, but IDC it's day 1 part 2 in my book)

NULL/NAI posts:

1. The lawyer - - while she is tunneling 22 a bit, she is also trying to place interactions on fury. TBH, i think fury is low hanging fruit, and anyone really pushing him is either just not understanding his style of play or is trying to get a ML. The lawyer hasn't made a super strong caae against fury, but as I said earlier, I see how she came to the conclusions that she came to. Initially I wasn't fully supportive of her vote on 22. I don't agree that 22 is Gaga, and therefore am not going to vote him unless we're at some sort of impasse and need a lynch. I put her as null or nai because she hasn't posted enough for me to consider scum motivation, but, also hasn't scum hunted hard enough looking at everyone to give me a town read either. So right now, I'm baffled by her. It's probably because shes literally brand new and this is her first play on the site. Unless she's secretly @Calix or bC LOL.

2. Me: Because, I don't like only one person being null...and I'm very conflicted as a real life fan of Lady GaGA, have to be a hater and lynch my queen is just very confusing to me. Also, I'd like to give people more reason to suspect me, so I can shut them down, like idiot 1 and idiot 2. <3

Potential Scum:

1. Sinon would be a good fan choice imo because he comes off inherently scummy, based on a game I played with him, where we all SWORE he was scummiest of all scum and he flipped town. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was day 2 cannon fodder for the scum. He's a perfect shield. I do not think he is gaga, but his circle jerk with fury and whad seems to me a bit odd, and just doesn't allow me to read him as town because I read both of them as town atm.

2. Ccantman: Lady gaga suspect, reasons stated above

3. 22: Fan, reasons stated above.

4. Suntax his posts are shitposts, but as I said earlier, I feel like they're forced shit posts. He admitted he was tired, so that could be it. I slightly scum read him, but not not enough to put him in null and not more than the other two who I might be tunneling, but IDK it's day 1 again, so who fucking knows. None of his posts have been really that game related though. I mean some, but most of them are just dumb bullshit. Like his question to the host "can I call everyone cunts?" LOL what? Could be another fury-esk strat, but could also be mirroring fury so we inherently link them both as town? IDK, never seen him play, so for now, I'm going with my gut and putting him in my scum pile until he proves otherwise.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #378

You've made a lot of good points, Whad. Like I said earlier, I scum read Sinon even day 1, but I thought TBP was scummier. You've definitely made me feel better about my gut though, so I will be following your lead.

-vote Sinon

Anyways my post above looks a little too town. maybe I never scum read him and I'm trying to look town.

You are literally "following everyone's lead"....

There are so many scummy people in this game that it is near impossible to figure things out.

Fury, Sinon, Suntax, ccantman, TwentyTwo, the Lawyer (probably fan): at most 2 of you can be scum right now...

Reading unknown as town by PoE but it's a little tentative mostly because ironically enough, if unknown was town I would expect to see her posting more FANS.

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

Personally I found Suntax's vote the most questionable. After he voted he posted this:

This seems like he's being opportunistic to jump on the train. But also trying to pump the brakes so he has plausible quotes to say he said so when TBP flips hater.
    Ayee, good catch. Did put him at L-2, I find middle to end voters to be more scummy because people usually only remember who started the train and who hammered the train.

Does seem like he wants to be able to point it out later like an exasperated towny frustrated no one listened to him, when he was actually gaga and knew his vote was going on someone inno.

Interesting. I also scum read him a bit, this actually adds a little more fuel to that.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #382

You could be right. I assure you though, i'm not riled up. I just find it interesting the method of "play" they both just used. I think they both might of slipped, or it's possible 22 is innocent and just a shitty person overall.

I'm being critical but as you know me, I like to consider every possible rabbit hole. I find those two to have the strongest scum holes (hehe) to travel down atm.

I'll post a read list:

Potential town:

1. Whad (mostly set up spec) no way gyrl would replace out the gaga, unless POD never submitted a night action. Still you get replace shield for now. However, you have also been keeping town on task and pushing your scum reads, and you are casting somewhat of a wide net in terms of potential targets, while focusing in on some of the scummier people.
    2. Unknown (mesk) I believe she is playing her typical town apathy lemme sheep ptb and fury voting style. I suspect her to be more contributing once we have a scum flip or whenever someone triggers her lol.
    3. Fury not as strong as previous iterations of fury play, however, like I said before, I believe he is just trying to WIFOM his way into never getting converted.

(i WILL say I am biased against all 3 of my town reads, because I've seen each of them play town, and for me, they are very consistent with their normal town play. I know cross game meta is bad, but IDC it's day 1 part 2 in my book)

NULL/NAI posts:

1. The lawyer - - while she is tunneling 22 a bit, she is also trying to place interactions on fury. TBH, i think fury is low hanging fruit, and anyone really pushing him is either just not understanding his style of play or is trying to get a ML. The lawyer hasn't made a super strong caae against fury, but as I said earlier, I see how she came to the conclusions that she came to. Initially I wasn't fully supportive of her vote on 22. I don't agree that 22 is Gaga, and therefore am not going to vote him unless we're at some sort of impasse and need a lynch. I put her as null or nai because she hasn't posted enough for me to consider scum motivation, but, also hasn't scum hunted hard enough looking at everyone to give me a town read either. So right now, I'm baffled by her. It's probably because shes literally brand new and this is her first play on the site. Unless she's secretly @Calix or bC LOL.

2. Me: Because, I don't like only one person being null...and I'm very conflicted as a real life fan of Lady GaGA, have to be a hater and lynch my queen is just very confusing to me. Also, I'd like to give people more reason to suspect me, so I can shut them down, like idiot 1 and idiot 2. <3

Potential Scum:

1. Sinon would be a good fan choice imo because he comes off inherently scummy, based on a game I played with him, where we all SWORE he was scummiest of all scum and he flipped town. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was day 2 cannon fodder for the scum. He's a perfect shield. I do not think he is gaga, but his circle jerk with fury and whad seems to me a bit odd, and just doesn't allow me to read him as town because I read both of them as town atm.

4. Suntax his posts are shitposts, but as I said earlier, I feel like they're forced shit posts. He admitted he was tired, so that could be it. I slightly scum read him, but not not enough to put him in null and not more than the other two who I might be tunneling, but IDK it's day 1 again, so who fucking knows. None of his posts have been really that game related though. I mean some, but most of them are just dumb bullshit. Like his question to the host "can I call everyone cunts?" LOL what? Could be another fury-esk strat, but could also be mirroring fury so we inherently link them both as town? IDK, never seen him play, so for now, I'm going with my gut and putting him in my scum pile until he proves otherwise.
    I trust you enough to back off on fury for now. Don't know enough about what to expect from his gameplay so I guess I'll have to be ok with it for now.

33. ISO #383

You are literally "following everyone's lead"....

There are so many scummy people in this game that it is near impossible to figure things out.

Fury, Sinon, Suntax, ccantman, TwentyTwo, the Lawyer (probably fan): at most 2 of you can be scum right now...

Reading unknown as town by PoE but it's a little tentative mostly because ironically enough, if unknown was town I would expect to see her posting more FANS.
    LOL I think something is up with videos, images seem to work for the game host though, so maybe. I think Unknown is tied up in my basement right now. She can come out to play later, #kink
    @Unknown1234 where you at bebebe
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

Objectively you posted TWICE on Day 1 in this game. That is Less than the number of times you posted Day 1 in Which Witch is Which. It doesn't matter that the game was truncated.

Here's why being stingy with votes is scummy: Say we're in a game and we are both mafia together. I can say "sinon is super scummy" but not vote you. That's one less vote towards you getting lynched. However if you do flip scum later then I can say "HEY I CALLED HIM OUT ON BEING SCUM I COULDNT BE HIS SCUM MATE"

Another situation in which being stingy with votes is scummy: If you are scum you might find it awkward to scum hunt since you know who the scum are so any scum hunting is fake and pointless. If you are feeling awkward about scum hunting and insincere about your "scum reads" then you may find it hard to vote people since deep down inside you think yeah this person is kinda scummy but you don't legitimately read them scummy enough to vote b/c of confirmation bias.

Another situation in which being stingy with votes is scummy: Both D1 in this game and which witch is which, you didn't vote. This is bad because if you are town and not helping with the lynch then it could possibly not go through. And usually not lynching is bad since we lose information.

Another situation in which being stingy with votes is scummy: If you are a hater like I am, then literally your power is in your voice and your vote. Why only use your voice and not the other half of your role?

Another situation in which being stingy with votes is scummy: Voting helps put pressure on people. It's good to see how players respond to pressure. It can help you determine whether their response is town minded or scum minded.

Re: not questioning your scum reads, i meant that you threw suspicion at Fury but didn't talk directly to him and address questions. I see now that you have asked him some questions before I could post.
    Your first stingy rule makes sense. Your second doesn't make sense...in fact you seem to be saying my strategy would be doing me a disservice if I were scum since I'd be limiting my own agency. Third, sort of, but rushing to lynch just to lynch has its drawbacks to e.g. helping scum out by killing a town (even if you do get info). Fourth, same. And you don't use something just to use it - you wouldn't do something unstrategic just because you had the ability to do so, right? It has to benefit you for you to want to exercise that ability. We can debate what is the more strategic play, but honestly potentially infinitely-layered WIFOM-ing makes me look more at not what people are saying, but what effect they want what they're saying to have, and how they're trying to direct the conversation.

And fifth, I could see that, but what tends to happen is that once someone gets about half the votes they need to get axed, people start clamoring for hammering time, which would undermine the point of applying that pressure to get the accused to respond with something enlightening.

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

I trust you enough to back off on fury for now. Don't know enough about what to expect from his gameplay so I guess I'll have to be ok with it for now.
    I could be biased as I said though, fury might be a good lynch, Idk. I just really think he's town, and he is doing stuff. I think if he were scum he wouldn't try so hard as he is now because it's piquing the interest of a lot of people. Still, I could be wrong.

I would like one of my 4 scumspects to be lynched today, but dat's just my biased opinion. If you don't feel strongly about idiot 1 or 2. I could get behind a sun tan lynch. I don't know if I could lynch either of my nuill reads though. I'd need more convincing on lawyer, but as you said, she's at most a fan..so not a priority lynch today.
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

I'll post a read list:

Potential town:

NULL/NAI posts:

Potential Scum:

In this game where you all swore I was the scummiest scum that ever scam and where you mislynched me, I was deemed scummy partly because I was going after Stereo because no one else was finding his trollishness and WIFOM-ing suspect. So, should my so-called circle jerk with fury really be that odd to you? In fact, based off the one data point, I'm behaving exactly as I always do when I'm town - point out the trollish, teflon-worded player (in an increasingly belligerent way) who few others want to really look at with a critical eye as potentially being scum.

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

In this game where you all swore I was the scummiest scum that ever scam and where you mislynched me, I was deemed scummy partly because I was going after Stereo because no one else was finding his trollishness and WIFOM-ing suspect. So, should my so-called circle jerk with fury really be that odd to you? In fact, based off the one data point, I'm behaving exactly as I always do when I'm town - point out the trollish, teflon-worded player (in an increasingly belligerent way) who few others want to really look at with a critical eye as potentially being scum.

As I said, I just inherently scum read you. I know its biased, but when i put you up next to two people who I regard as town atm its hard to see your points and not consider scum motivations. I think you really belong in some awkward space between null and scum, but I just find it opportunist how you're pouncing on fury. Who is very low hanging fruit and is a really easy lynch.
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #394

Hi all, I got a job, you should all be proud of me, not hating on me
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

45. ISO #395

@Fury you're making it hard to defend you lol.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #396

@Unknown1234
    Can you post some fans so I can townread you please?
    I would post a fan, but i feel like it's a trick question
    im not a fan, im a sk8erh8er
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

47. ISO #397

Hi all, I got a job, you should all be proud of me, not hating on me
    Is prostitution legal in canada now? Also, does that actually classify as "getting a job" when it's what you've been doing for years?
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Is prostitution legal in canada now? Also, does that actually classify as "getting a job" when it's what you've been doing for years?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    PTB, THIS IS WHY YOURE TOWN, YOURE NATURALLY A H8ER
    TIME TO GET THAT HELMET OUT

50. ISO #400

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    PTB, THIS IS WHY YOURE TOWN, YOURE NATURALLY A H8ER
    TIME TO GET THAT HELMET OUT
    Ok ranger rick, give us your reads! Whad also asked for fans. provide reads and fans. nAO.
    Shut up cow.