The CIRCLE
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The CIRCLE

1. ISO #1

The CIRCLE

For as many players that want to play:

You wake up in a room, standing in a circle with others. Every 24 hours, someone dies. You cannot leave the circle without dying. Who dies at the end of every 24 hours is up to the players in the circle.

How many people survive, if any, is unknown. Whether there is a way to stop the death around you or have the remaining living players "escape" before everyone is dead is unknown. All you know and all that is given to you (0 hints from host and host questions ignored) is that whoever has the most votes at the end of the 24 hours will die.

Rules:
    NO out of game communication. ALL politics, buddying, teaming, negotiations, cooperation, planning, etc are 100% public.
    Votes however are 100% private and anonymous. Vote counts are NOT revealed at days end, simply the player who dies.
    Tie breaker mechanics are unknown to the players unless they figure it out.
    Send vote pms with subject "VOTE: {name}" I will not bother opening them. This is so I can easily count votes as only your LAST/most recent vote counts.

Signs:
    SealthBomber
    rumor
    mallow
    Soup Or Jack
    Nose
    Joey like shorts
    gry
    Sen
    ami
    Galeon
    Carol
    Renae
    Renae
    Renae
    Renae
    secondguessing
    Vaccuum
    Treecko
    Poisoned Frog

Note: start date tbd. I don't want this to distract from an ongoing FM game. So this is more likely to start at the tail end of the current game as it winds down, depending on signs and if another game is starting right after
    Last edited by BananaCucho; May 18th, 2020 at 01:40 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: The CIRCLE

/sign

Just saying to help you in your planning: the next game is a Ladder one.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Hey noz!!! You finally escaped your bamboo cage
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Sign, heathens.

13. ISO #13

signsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsi gnsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsign signsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsi gnsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsign signsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsi gnsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsign signsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsi gnsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsign signsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsi gnsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsign signsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsi gnsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsign signsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsi gnsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsign signsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsi gnsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsign signsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsi gnsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsignsign

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

If you like single room movies you should check out Twelve Angry Men. One of the greatest movies I’ve ever seen. Henry Fonda is in it (it’s really old)

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Is that a sign
    Yes

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    If you like single room movies you should check out Twelve Angry Men. One of the greatest movies I’ve ever seen. Henry Fonda is in it (it’s really old)
    Oh, yes, it's one of the best single room ones for sure.

Other recommendations for anyone who likes these kind of movies:

- The Rear Window (another old one)
    - Locke (technically a "single car" movie, but still).
    - The Exterminating Angel if you don't mind old surrealist films and all of what that entails.
    - Buried ("single coffin" movie, hah)
    - The Man from Earth
    - Ex-Machina (not really a "single-room" movie, but pretty much the whole movie happens inside of the same house)

There was also a TV show called Inside No. 9 in which all of the episodes took place inside of a single house/apartment.

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Oh, yes, it's one of the best single room ones for sure.

Other recommendations for anyone who likes these kind of movies:

- The Rear Window (another old one)
    - Locke (technically a "single car" movie, but still).
    - The Exterminating Angel if you don't mind old surrealist films and all of what that entails.
    - Buried ("single coffin" movie, hah)
    - The Man from Earth
    - Ex-Machina (not really a "single-room" movie, but pretty much the whole movie happens inside of the same house)

There was also a TV show called Inside No. 9 in which all of the episodes took place inside of a single house/apartment.
    Ex-Machina is a pretty fun one
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot Cake View Post
    /Sign

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

So anyone can play on two accounts at once?

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Alright, time to think about a smurf name... perhaps maybe

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

We can start this soon - the idea that I kinda have now is maybe to run this during the night phases of ongoing games so as not to distract from them. We could start during the next upcoming night phase of the current game, and when the following day phase starts we can pause this. Does that sound okay?

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

We can start this soon - the idea that I kinda have now is maybe to run this during the night phases of ongoing games so as not to distract from them. We could start during the next upcoming night phase of the current game, and when the following day phase starts we can pause this. Does that sound okay?
    Ey.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #39

Sounds good.

40. ISO #40
    Ganelon

One thing. I live in Europe (CEST) and I’m sure many other people do. It might be a good idea for everyone to specify what hour they’d prefer days to start/end at? For example anything between 10PM GMT (I believe that would be 12AM here) and 1-2AM GMT would be fine by me.

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    One thing. I live in Europe (CEST) and I’m sure many other people do. It might be a good idea for everyone to specify what hour they’d prefer days to start/end at? For example anything between 10PM GMT (I believe that would be 12AM here) and 1-2AM GMT would be fine by me.
    I may make days like 14 hours or 16 hours due to timezone difference if I cant find a sweet spot

@Stealthbomber
    @rumox
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @SuperJack
    @Noz_Bugz
    @JoeyDX
    @Gyrlander
    @aamirus
    @Sen
    @Carrot Cake
    @renegade
    @secondpassing
    @Varcron

Game is starting likely tomorrow, when the current S-FM goes into night phase, or today if it goes into night phase earlier. Do you have a preference for day end time? If not it'll coincide with the current ongoing game

@Rachyl @Frinckles @Anyone if you still want in, this game allows unlimited signs

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

I'm good with this.

did you just ping Rachyl?

46. ISO #46

I may make days like 14 hours or 16 hours due to timezone difference if I cant find a sweet spot

@Stealthbomber
    @rumox
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @SuperJack
    @Noz_Bugz
    @JoeyDX
    @Gyrlander
    @aamirus
    @Sen
    @Carrot Cake
    @renegade
    @secondpassing
    @Varcron

Game is starting likely tomorrow, when the current S-FM goes into night phase, or today if it goes into night phase earlier. Do you have a preference for day end time? If not it'll coincide with the current ongoing game

@Rachyl @Frinckles @Anyone if you still want in, this game allows unlimited signs
    LOLuWUurahcyl1!!!OWOW RACHYL.

I'M FUCING IN. EVERYTHING IN MY ASSHOLE!!!!!

SIGNSIGNSISIINSNISNIGSNIGINSGNISGNISGISINGSNINI.
    uWu

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    LOLuWUurahcyl1!!!OWOW RACHYL.

I'M FUCING IN. EVERYTHING IN MY ASSHOLE!!!!!

SIGNSIGNSISIINSNISNIGSNIGINSGNISGNISGISINGSNINI.
    uWu
    in case it's not clear i wanna /sign. UwU

UWU SIGN1!!! OWO SGGIGN.
    <(Ovo)>,<(O.O0>
    <(o.O)><(O.o)><(o.O)><(O.o)><(o.O)><(O.o)><(o.O)>< (O.o)>

50. ISO #50