Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I don't even see why we need to discuss lynching or not. People are either one way or another, and since the majority are for a lynch, we no longer need to discuss it.

Just do it.
    Indeed. It's very hard to have reliable reads as of now with all the theory talk. The majority of players wants to lynch, so a lynch there shall be. That is all. Yzb's post that Gyrlander rightfully called "epic" sums the reasons for which we have to lynch today well.

I'd like to point out that as much as Renegade is being goofy, his play here is radically different from his play last game, game in which he was mafia. He also reacts really strongly when pushed a little bit, and actually starts "panic contributing" and OMGUSing secondpassing. Now, what I would like from him is reasonings for his reads. The "D1 lynch or no lynch teams" seem to have very little influence on his actual reads, since all of his claimed scumreads are actually pushing for a D1 lynch even though he townreads that behavior. @renegade why do you scumread me and Secondpassing? Note that "They scumread me!" or "Their style of posting is XYZ!" are not valid answers :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    No I refuse
    Die
    What does that mean though lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

Gry rolled the random lynch die by SecondGuessing and should die

@theoneceko is being an inactive gecko (copyright to Bananacucho for the name) even after being pushed, though. Unlike Renegade's, his reaction is not towny. At best, it's NAI and shows a lack of willingness to participate in the future, making him a big liability that would be bad to carry at LYLO, and at worst, he's just scum. If this message doesn't make him react, I think he should be voted up for lynch today.

8. ISO #508

Oh and I refuse a Renae lynch. I wont allow that.
    You are that convinced he is town? Could you enlighten me, O wise one? ^^

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

@theoneceko is being an inactive gecko (copyright to Bananacucho for the name) even after being pushed, though. Unlike Renegade's, his reaction is not towny. At best, it's NAI and shows a lack of willingness to participate in the future, making him a big liability that would be bad to carry at LYLO, and at worst, he's just scum. If this message doesn't make him react, I think he should be voted up for lynch today.
    lol and one of your NAI tendencies is to label people liabilities day 1

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    @deathworlds

Do lunatics still receive the correct feedback when it's unrelated to their rolecard? Like being told someone visited them or being told they're converted?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Hey DW who do you wanna vote
    Calix because I wish she was here
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #517

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Why don't you like it?

How many games have you played so far? I see you have comparitively few posts.

"Towns" are bad, but I know myself to have good reads, especially early.

Random rolled a 5...
    and 5 is Gyrlander, which I'm reluctant to lynch. Not currently willing to random over what I have so far.
    This is my sixth or seventh game

Everyone hounds on me for the post count this early into the game, this is a usual meta thing I do early on.

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Indeed. It's very hard to have reliable reads as of now with all the theory talk. The majority of players wants to lynch, so a lynch there shall be. That is all. Yzb's post that Gyrlander rightfully called "epic" sums the reasons for which we have to lynch today well.

I'd like to point out that as much as Renegade is being goofy, his play here is radically different from his play last game, game in which he was mafia. He also reacts really strongly when pushed a little bit, and actually starts "panic contributing" and OMGUSing secondpassing. Now, what I would like from him is reasonings for his reads. The "D1 lynch or no lynch teams" seem to have very little influence on his actual reads, since all of his claimed scumreads are actually pushing for a D1 lynch even though he townreads that behavior. @renegade why do you scumread me and Secondpassing? Note that "They scumread me!" or "Their style of posting is XYZ!" are not valid answers :P
    Actually you are correct. I do agree that the d1 lynch discussion has largely been settled, and so it is not really a viable lens with which to view town/scum anymore, even though Yigama is skipping.

The vote on secondpassing was largely to see if they would speak more, which they have really not contributed much.

I was just provoking you to see what you would spill as well.

Currently I am suspicious of Light wanting to skip, and Onegecko totally flying under the under the radar.

-unvote