Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: FM The Championat

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    UwU

CAN I SPAM HERE TOO? OmO.

what r the rules like? how shitposty can i be, how much can i spam? i'd like to know from @Marshmallow Marshall .

im not just talking about this thread, im talking bout the entire forum. because speaking proper engrish just isn't rly my thing on the internet :P im already serious enough irl
    This thread is where we shitpost well to earn points and lynch enemies. In games held in the FM section, the FM rules would apply. Assuming your post is serious of course :P feel free to check out the forum as a whole to discover what's going on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    So I Am Banned
    You mean seriously? No, you aren't.

~~

@Kenny Come back and save us, give us a reason to live, give us a reason to play, we are waiting for thee, Savior!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

-vote MARHSMALLOW MHRAHASHALLEDEAAEATHTHTOTOTHHEOMODSUWU
    [vote]the player's name[/vote] to vote for real

And lol you might want to be a tiny bit more readable than that
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You mean seriously? No, you aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The players on the Greylist are banned
    I wonder where the seriousness is.

Im breaking the FM Rules in Circlejerk right now and its fun

Am I turning into a repeat offender? @Marshmallow Marshall
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

LET ALL OF FORUMMAFIA REMEMBER THIS ISAS MY 69TH POST

(Edit: original comment had 69 spammed 69 times on well, 69 lines. but realized this would be too spammy. at least im getting more of an idea on what's allowed since I just received my second DING. L U L)
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 14th, 2020 at 07:22 PM. Reason: MISSED A A69 . LULLL UwU! UWULLUL! OOWO LUL.

11. ISO #511

I wonder where the seriousness is.

Im breaking the FM Rules in Circlejerk right now and its fun

Am I turning into a repeat offender? @Marshmallow Marshall
    ...from signing for games publicly
    SCUM TWISTING QUOTES
    -vote Efekannn02
    CHOO CHOO

12. ISO #512

alsowhyisn't my UWU PIC SHOWING UP
    :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@
    You chose a profile picture, not an avatar. The profile picture is visible on your profile, and the avatar is visible on your posts (in the section that says who posted).

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515
    Ganelon

-vote Distorted

he's always scum

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

Not Today

Today Its Me
    Do you have a role? Because uh, I can't find the one I currently have.

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527
    aamirustestadmin

-vote efekannn02

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

-vote Kenny

LYNCH THE HOST
    DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSOR
    URAAAAAAA

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Obviously a neanderthal like yourself would not know that Kenny told us when event would end 5 months ago in discord.
    He gave us an end point but not a beginning.

And I'll dumb it down for you all. What happens exactly 5 months from yesterday?
    idk @Frinckles , what did happen exactly 427 days ago?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

Keep up the good work Oberon. I love how much you troll people in Skwirl every day without them even realizing it.

Seriously speaking, I've never seen a liberal construct a legitimate argument in this community. Whenever they see a conservative viewpoint, they resort to indirect insults and pretend like they didn't read what I wrote. In other words, they shut their brains off and parrot the same random one-liners over and over again. Yet, they claim conservatives are the stupider side.

It's okay though. Sometimes, you need to treat those less intelligent than you with pity and care. Sympathize with those who are unable to help themselves, or they will scream like banshees while claiming that they're the victim. @Stealthbomber16

I'm not even conservative. If Sc2Mafia liberals shut their mouths the way they constantly try to make conservatives shut their mouths, this community would be in a much better place.

49. ISO #549

Keep up the good work Oberon. I love how much you troll people in Skwirl every day without them even realizing it.

Seriously speaking, I've never seen a liberal construct a legitimate argument in this community. Whenever they see a conservative viewpoint, they resort to indirect insults and pretend like they didn't read what I wrote. In other words, they shut their brains off and parrot the same random one-liners over and over again. Yet, they claim conservatives are the stupider side.

It's okay though. Sometimes, you need to treat those less intelligent than you with pity and care. Sympathize with those who are unable to help themselves, or they will scream like banshees while claiming that they're the victim. @Stealthbomber16

I'm not even conservative. If Sc2Mafia liberals shut their mouths the way they constantly try to make conservatives shut their mouths, this community would be in a much better place.
    sources?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

50. ISO #550