Results 4,051 to 4,100 of 4182
  1. ISO #4051

2. ISO #4052

3. ISO #4053

4. ISO #4054

5. ISO #4055

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Why would blink add in a feature to the game where a random player is forced to speak Romanian? Lol. Vlad the Impaler is Romanian so you obviously just made up that nonsense
    Its all in my role card I would be more then happy to share it at end of game.

6. ISO #4056

7. ISO #4057

8. ISO #4058

9. ISO #4059

10. ISO #4060

11. ISO #4061

Personally I can't place Pathfinder in anything but null. He has been strange the whole fucking game, talking like a pseudo-Efe. His only relevant appearance was when he claimed Detective.

And then Vlad has been a distant guy claiming Citizen. I can agree with aamirus about the contradictions she has posted and the fact that the random curse D1 is pretty rare, although the curse is the least important thing.

Scum or Town may have had that curse, so that's not relevant.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #4062

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Harry Potters in my rolecard. Until I know what that means I wont lynch it
    I don’t think his rolecard saying he’s friends with hermione, Harry, and Ron, really implies that he had a sheriff Not Suspicious check on Harry/vlad. As far as I can tell he only “defended” vlad d2 because he wanted to understand how the lore affected the game.

So I don’t really see any evidence for banana being sheriff
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

13. ISO #4063

14. ISO #4064

I don’t think his rolecard saying he’s friends with hermione, Harry, and Ron, really implies that he had a sheriff Not Suspicious check on Harry/vlad. As far as I can tell he only “defended” vlad d2 because he wanted to understand how the lore affected the game.

So I don’t really see any evidence for banana being sheriff
    That's not at all what you were saying yesterday. Its nice to change your story when it fits whatever narration you want it to be..

15. ISO #4065

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Grylanders reluctance to vote at all shows me that he is town. Ensuring that someone cant switch vote and hammer. So, far I believe 2 town and the neutral are on PathFinder. I know for a fact one scum is on me and the other person on me is likely their scum buddy.
    In contrast, I see 2 town not voting pathfinder and 3 other votes on him which implies that he’s being voted by scum. I see mesk “hammering”, without even explaining why she’s so sure it’s pathfinder over vlad. I see vlad discrediting and scumreading me, Frinckles, and MM the last 3 days. So eh meh bro

16. ISO #4066

That's not at all what you were saying yesterday. Its nice to change your story when it fits whatever narration you want it to be..
    Quote me. All I ever said was that PATHFINDER IMPLIED that he THINKS banana was a sheriff.

17. ISO #4067

Quote me. All I ever said was that PATHFINDER IMPLIED that he THINKS banana was a sheriff.
    How, do I manually look at every post someone made? Because, doing that page by page will take quite some time. Also, I do have plans for this evening. But, Id be more then willing to do that for you and the fine people I am trying to save from your lies and manipulations.

18. ISO #4068

I didn’t go back to read banana’s D2 to confirm what pathfinder was claiming. Now I went back (which you can do too if you want), and I see what he was talking about in regards to banana defending you. However my interpretation of that is that he just didn’t want to lynch somebody listed as a friend in his rolecard. If you’ll recall, he was also fixated on lynching MM for being friends with Mag as he believed friends were of the same alignment (or at least wanted to test that theory, before lynching his own friends).

19. ISO #4069

How, do I manually look at every post someone made? Because, doing that page by page will take quite some time. Also, I do have plans for this evening. But, Id be more then willing to do that for you and the fine people I am trying to save from your lies and manipulations.
    So to be clear, you have no intention of backing up your claims about what I’ve said? It’s just your pristine memory of posts from 2+ real life days ago?

20. ISO #4070

21. ISO #4071

So to be clear, you have no intention of backing up your claims about what I’ve said? It’s just your pristine memory of posts from 2+ real life days ago?
    Like I said I am more then willing to prove what you were saying. Now there you go trying to twist what I was saying to fit whatever spiders web you are spinning.

22. ISO #4072

If pathfinder is scum and you’re town, as you’re claiming. He can make up whoever he wants to say that banana visited n1 anyway. Why would he clear you instead of clearing one of his team?
    That's a fair question. One I currently don't have a theory on. However, I don find it ironic that most of the ppl he claims to have visited have ended up dead by the mafia.

23. ISO #4073

Like I said I am more then willing to prove what you were saying. Now there you go trying to twist what I was saying to fit whatever spiders web you are spinning.
    Go ahead and do it. You don’t get to “twist what I was saying to whatever spiders web YOU are spinning”, until you have provided some quotes. Thanks.

24. ISO #4074

25. ISO #4075

26. ISO #4076

27. ISO #4077

Go ahead and do it. You don’t get to “twist what I was saying to whatever spiders web YOU are spinning”, until you have provided some quotes. Thanks.
    Is there a way I can do that swiftly? Because, as I said that would take quite some time to do. If I did it page by page. Because, there are quite a few pages.

28. ISO #4078

29. ISO #4079

30. ISO #4080

31. ISO #4081

32. ISO #4082

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You know what

If I kill Vlad Scum would be one person left and that'd be mesk

if mesk kills me she would gamethrow

But if scum aint mesk and I die then this game is gg

I literally dont know what to do
    I mean if we lynched vlad today, and it was mesk, you, Gyrlander and pathfinder tomorrow, I guess you wouldn’t lynch mesk right? So it may be game over already then indeed

33. ISO #4083

34. ISO #4084

35. ISO #4085

36. ISO #4086

37. ISO #4087

38. ISO #4088

Is there a way I can do that swiftly? Because, as I said that would take quite some time to do. If I did it page by page. Because, there are quite a few pages.
    You know where the ISO button is but since you’re going to claim you don’t, go to the “ongoing forum mafia games” forum, then click on the “number of replies” for this game, then click the number next to my name.

39. ISO #4089

40. ISO #4090

You know where the ISO button is but since you’re going to claim you don’t, go to the “ongoing forum mafia games” forum, then click on the “number of replies” for this game, then click the number next to my name.
    Thanks for letting me know. I do appreciate it. I really do not get where you get this idea. That I am some how not a new player.

41. ISO #4091

42. ISO #4092

43. ISO #4093

44. ISO #4094

45. ISO #4095

46. ISO #4096

47. ISO #4097

48. ISO #4098

49. ISO #4099

50. ISO #4100