Results 3,851 to 3,900 of 4182
  1. ISO #3851

2. ISO #3852

3. ISO #3853

4. ISO #3854

5. ISO #3855

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Let’s just say, for argument’s sake, that you and I have played a bunch of games together on this site. In that case, what would be the pro-town reasons behind pretending to be new?

Just for argument’s sake, humor me sir
    I would have no idea. I also, couldn't even begin to fathom the scenario.

6. ISO #3856

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    I would have no idea. I also, couldn't even begin to fathom the scenario.
    Okay, you can’t even fathom it? Seriously, let’s imagine you play 10 games from now onwards with your buddy pathfinder there, and then pathfinder makes another account cuz he wants to go incognito. Fair enough, people should be allowed to do that I guess. But on top of that, he lies and pretends like he has never played before. If you figured out he was lying, would you scum read him?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #3857

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Okay, you can’t even fathom it? Seriously, let’s imagine you play 10 games from now onwards with your buddy pathfinder there, and then pathfinder makes another account cuz he wants to go incognito. Fair enough, people should be allowed to do that I guess. But on top of that, he lies and pretends like he has never played before. If you figured out he was lying, would you scum read him?
    Depends, I would guess what the reasoning is? I am not sure where you are going with this..

8. ISO #3858

9. ISO #3859

10. ISO #3860

11. ISO #3861

12. ISO #3862

13. ISO #3863

14. ISO #3864

15. ISO #3865

16. ISO #3866

Wait a minute. Who, claimed Ron again? Also, didnt Frinckles character have a vendetta against me?
    Frinckles claimed snape, and that he’s sick of Harry’s bs

Pathfinder claimed Ron, and that he’s pissed off at Harry for sleeping with hermione

17. ISO #3867

18. ISO #3868

19. ISO #3869

So, I believe Snape killed Dumbledore. But doesnt aamirus claim Dumbledore. Wait a minute. It is you and frinckles isn't it aamirus? That would account for the extra investigative role. If you were also a killing role with the fake doctor claim of frinckles?
    This is like the 4th time you “realized this”. Lol. Why would I be teamed with the guy who kills me?

20. ISO #3870

21. ISO #3871

So, I believe Snape killed Dumbledore. But doesnt aamirus claim Dumbledore. Wait a minute. It is you and frinckles isn't it aamirus? That would account for the extra investigative role. If you were also a killing role with the fake doctor claim of frinckles?
    Good work, let’s remain friends.

22. ISO #3872

23. ISO #3873

24. ISO #3874

25. ISO #3875

Im following you. I dont buy a self healing doctor claim. I also dont buy that the plan Frinckles made was town motivated. He was town read however, quite convenient that gyrlander has a "night ability" that allows him to talk with someone at night and is also unconfirmed by anyone. But will likely be miraculously confirmed by a self healing doctor aka night immune.
    I have had 24 hours to think about that. Also, lets not forget that. Aamirus could very easily not have been vigilante but another mafia killing role.
    You know i really thought you were a good guy. Now I am in fact having my doubts. Was looking over a bunch of roles earlier and your werewolf transformation reminds of a role I saw. Called the strong man kill.
    You also forget the third option that you intentionally attacked the same person as your ally to ensure the kill went through.. Thinking there very well could be a doctor and the fact that Frinckles isn't dead over the doctor claim implies either there is no doctor and he is lying about his claim. Again as I have stated. A self healing doctor seems like someone claiming doctor thats night immue.
    Come on man lol, obvious planned narrative, and a dumb one

26. ISO #3876

27. ISO #3877

28. ISO #3878

29. ISO #3879

30. ISO #3880

31. ISO #3881

Also, aamirus if you are vigi and truly doubt pathfinders claim. As I also doubt a self healing doctor. Vote frinckles to lynch and ill vote PathFinder. I wont move my vote. Let us call this a trust exercise.
    Hahahahahahahaha

32. ISO #3882

33. ISO #3883

34. ISO #3884

35. ISO #3885

36. ISO #3886

37. ISO #3887

38. ISO #3888

39. ISO #3889

40. ISO #3890

41. ISO #3891

Okay so I have manually counted the votes, and aamirus, frinckles, gyrlander, pathfinder, in no particular order all had Efekannn02 voted at the same time. I think when AIVION setup the Day 4 thread there may have been an error in the post not allowing it do be majority at 4 votes.

Please take this post as Efekannn02 has been lynched.

Efekannn02 has been lynched by Gyrlander, Pathfinder, aamirus, frinckles.

Efekannn02 was seated at his desk hastily writing a letter with quill and ink. There was a knock on the door and the four players mentioned above stormed into the room. Gyr and Frinck grabbed Efe by the arms, Aami and Path by the feet and tossed Efe out an open window. No more then three seconds later there was a kind of shimmer in the air and Efekann02 re-appeared in his chair. There was a light blue aura around him that shimmered bright for a second and then faded out.

Efekannn02 has not been lynched.

It is now Night 4. Please stay tuned to see when Day 5 will be starting up. I will be shooting for March 21 at 6 PM EST. Although the night MAY be extended, just keep that in mind.

Thank you all kindly and I hope you all are enjoying the game. Love blink
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

42. ISO #3892

DAY 5

Frinckles was killed by the Wraiths. He was Severus Snape

Frinckles was sleeping and a mean being killed him while he was asleep.

Living Players:

@Mesk514
    @Vlad the Impaler
    @aamirus
    @Gyrlander
    @PathFinder
    @Efekannn02

Graveyard:

Ganelon - Sirius Black
    Stealthbomber16 - Magical Male Squirrel
    Distorted - blinkskater
    BananaCucho - Rubeus Hagrid
    Marshmallow Marshall - Remus Lupin
    naz - Draco Malfoy
    frinckles - Severus Snape

4 votes to hammer.

Day 5 ends on Monday March 23 at 9:00 PM EST
    Last edited by blinkskater; March 21st, 2020 at 05:35 PM.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

43. ISO #3893

44. ISO #3894

45. ISO #3895

46. ISO #3896

47. ISO #3897

48. ISO #3898

49. ISO #3899

50. ISO #3900

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    How dare you grab me by that arms @Gyrlander you disgusting pig
    You too @Frinckles
    @PathFinder if you dare to touch me ever again I'll freaking Crucio you with a thousands SUNS
    I like your strong arms. So, Frinckles died as expected. Efe survived as not expected.
    @aamirus

I've thought about this and there is a very low chance of Efe having a double charge of lynch immunity, in case you might want to take that approach.

Thank you Anonymous Donor