Should Stealth still be the Horrendous Content Moderator?
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should Stealth still be the Horrendous Content Moderator?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 36.36%
  • No

4 36.36%
  • rachyl

6 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. ISO #1

Should Stealth still be the Horrendous Content Moderator?

As stealth is now a legitimate keeper, can he still be the moderator of a troll section? Shouldn't the lord of Horrendous Content be somebody truly Horrendous? I think stealth is only capable of circle jerk content now.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #2

Re: Should Stealth still be the Horrendous Content Moderator?

Well, if he decides that his true allegiance is to the COMMUNITY as a whole, he sure can conciliate keepership and... high effort shitposting. For now,
    -vote rachyl
    change my mind stealth
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Your post implies that the conditions of being a keeper and being horrendous are mutually exclusive when I don’t think that they are.

With that said I still voted no
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Can I Vote @Efekannn02 For The New Horrendous Content Moderator?
    pls no, he's not horrendous enough
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    pls no, he's not horrendous enough
    wtf are you talking about me being not horrendous enough?

It hasnt been 5 minutes yet where I was argueing with my mirror threathening to abolish calculus because it didnt exist in genderology because the personification of my hatred towards Distorted didnt implement it yet.
    Actually I as ruler of Efekannn02 Land am having massive issues handling a whole Kingdom in my head
    freaking Curiousikannn02 wanted to meet TDD and destroy a tree with mushrooms
    Did you know that words like Talkiation are now official words in the destroyed world?
    In the forest of Lord Poopka are pretty much hints of better times where communism wasnt a choice and everyone was happy regardless of it existing
    I could go on with the shit I had to deal with just now but it would take forever
    I suggest you to research your info right before assuming bs of my president not being horrendous enough
    the king and the destroyer and the primary minister of something something would like to know your location in the outside world because they would want to have a word with you

Oh And Btw Hi Its Me Here Too Aswell And I Dont Feel Triggered At All I Actually Decided To Change For Once And Get Back To My Old Roots Of Trying To Make Everyone Happy!

NOW BE SILENT BEFORE I FORCE MY DEMONS ON YOU AND GIVE YOU ENDLESS NIGHTMARES!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    wtf are you talking about me being not horrendous enough?

It hasnt been 5 minutes yet where I was argueing with my mirror threathening to abolish calculus because it didnt exist in genderology because the personification of my hatred towards Distorted didnt implement it yet.
    Actually I as ruler of Efekannn02 Land am having massive issues handling a whole Kingdom in my head
    freaking Curiousikannn02 wanted to meet TDD and destroy a tree with mushrooms
    Did you know that words like Talkiation are now official words in the destroyed world?
    In the forest of Lord Poopka are pretty much hints of better times where communism wasnt a choice and everyone was happy regardless of it existing
    I could go on with the shit I had to deal with just now but it would take forever
    I suggest you to research your info right before assuming bs of my president not being horrendous enough
    the king and the destroyer and the primary minister of something something would like to know your location in the outside world because they would want to have a word with you

Oh And Btw Hi Its Me Here Too Aswell And I Dont Feel Triggered At All I Actually Decided To Change For Once And Get Back To My Old Roots Of Trying To Make Everyone Happy!

NOW BE SILENT BEFORE I FORCE MY DEMONS ON YOU AND GIVE YOU ENDLESS NIGHTMARES!!!
    I'm sorry, but Stealth beats you. You sure can think circlejerk, but can you think horrendous?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You do realize that if this poll ends here, there is a 50% chance I grant Rachyl your role?
    I voted for "no".

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    the real options are you and rachyl, "no" is fake
    guess what buddy its a 3 way tie now

get voss out here

15. ISO #15