S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM A Forum Mafia Spring Beginning

Had to hunt down the relevant anti-town post from SP where he reduced my thoughtful analysis to a "wall post". Tl;dr, right?

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    Wall post suck. Break it down to easy quotable posts. (Multiple posts for different points)
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    This begs a few questions, Rachyl.

You would lynch a potential town just to prove your own innocence??? Do you have some other reason to doubt him? And do you concede that we need a d1 lynch.
    Here he votes Alijach and says he is scum with Rachyl.
    Rachyl gets flustered and votes Doug scum read with him.
    Doug then turns it around asking if you are ok lynching possible town.

Not scum read no more or just knows he is town?

3. ISO #353

Until Alijach actually says something I will not move my vote. Seeing as Rachyl is all but confirmed town now I find it fishy that he almost instinctually defended her. Screenplay is just too obvious and he plays like a cit.
    Here I'm an obvious cit. wonder if there is a transition to him scum reading me somewhere.

4. ISO #354

I still have a slight scumread on Alijach, so this is irrelevant. I was highly conflicted between voting him and Varnic yesterday. In the end Varnic was just scummier, like you are right now.
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Seconding this. Rachyl was only at L-3 when she claimed doc IIRC. Sheriff, unless you are at L-2 or L-1 please don't claim.

Citizens can go on claiming citizen though. It's kind of the default claim no matter your role.
    Telling cits it's ok to claim. Gives better chance of finding sheriff

7. ISO #357

As I said before, they have a master Sith feeding us honey and telling sweet lies. Clearly someone engaged. Whether it's ccantman, Fury, Alijach, or screenplay I can't really tell. But it has to be one of those four.

TwentyTwo possibly crumbed sheriff just enough for mafia to notice. Specifically I would point you to this statement of his, which was in reply to me saying sheriff would claim cit if he were smart:
    Admits to finding a crumb

8. ISO #358

As much as I think Fury shouldn't be trying to excuse his vote if he's town, making a big deal about the fact that he was the last to vote is exactly what I would expect mafia to do. Especially considering ccantman also voted Varnic. Ccantman was second guessing himself even as he was voting Varnic, as if he could use it in a future defense by saying "look I didn't really suspect him but I felt pressured by the majority to vote". Fury at least outwardly believed Varnic was scum as he was voting.

Throws votes all around. Scum reads Fury but doesn't vote him.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

I suspect them both. It's just I suspect ccantman a little more because seemingly no one gave him much thought yesterday. That isn't to say he was ignored or anything, we all respoded to ccantman and took what he said into account, but no one actually went in depth into anything he said and saw reason to suspect him.

Mafia gets a separate chat during the 24 hours nights, but that's it. Out of game communication is forbidden as far as I know.
    I lied. He did answer.

11. ISO #361

Here is where I stand at least on my reads:
    Gyrlander - Likely the most experienced FM player here, so once he has had time to catch up, he could potentially greatly benefit us if he doesn't die. Furthermore, he just joined the game halfway through today. I don't have enough data on him to even find reasons to think he's scum.
    Rachyl - Doctor
    Alijach - Was traveling one day, dealing with something IRL another day, and now has a surgery which is pressing in his life right now. If these reasons are true and they explain why he's been mostly away, then it's understandable. Of the few posts we have which are game-related, he mostly joked and called out SP. It's very likely Alijach/SP aren't both mafia.
    Ccantman - I see mostly analytical posts. I want more specific reads from him. I gave more leeway day 1 because he was new, but at least he appears to be thinking things out rather than pressure lynching. Still, he said he'd read my earlier posts and since he hasn't pressured more, I feel like has backed off more. Message to ccantman: Do you still wish to lynch me, or not?
    SP - I had a slighter scum read on him than most others, but as I see discussion going on now, I will wait for him to fully explain myself. Read on SP: To be updated.
    Dougler - Most active player in the game, despite joining late. He accepts reason in arguments, so if this changes later in the game as he pushes for a vote, then he is clearly scum. So, Dougler is likely the most predictable town member here and as such, I don't read him as scum. If this assumption is wrong, then it will be easy to update later. If I die, then please reference this read.

I feel like that's everyone, so I'm going to quickly grab food and some coffee because I have some work that needs to be done tonight. I will be back in less than an hour.

12. ISO #362

If you're going to rail against me just vote already @srceenplay . Oh wait, you're gonna let others vote for you like you did yesterday. That'll surely work again.

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Well as to whether or not you know if you are roleblocked, it would ne suspicious if you were not. In any case, I think it's almost certain that you were.

I'm trying to tally potential votes before a lynch actualy happens. It would be interesting to see who supports lynching one over the other and their reasons why, do you not agree? Sure a poll like this is an imperfect substitute for an actual vote, and I don't doubt the evils will try to lie about how they would actually vote against one of their allies. I just want to see if anyone tries to engage in some blatant mental gymnastics to avoid denouncing an ally.

I prefer a lynch on Fury right now, but I want to catch his potential ally before it gets to an actual vote.
    Throwing shade at everyone. Trying to see who he can get a lynch on.
    Talks about Fury again without voting.

16. ISO #366

Oddly enough I've come to trust Fury over the past 48 hours. And you to a lesser extent. The people I don't trust are Alijach and SP.

SP was too combative by far on d1, and Alijach has been very quiet today. He claims it's for his father's surgery but idk what to believe anymore. SP also didn't vote on Varnic. I expect the mafia would have diversified by having one of their guys vote Varnic and the other not vote. SP and Enoch/Gyrlander are the only ones living who didn't vote. If Enoch was truly AFK that leaves SP as the scum trying to avoid attention.

Now he trust Fury. You sure that took 48 hours?

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    @SuperJack If the Mafia is AFK at night is the consort able to kill someone?

There was a kill last night, so we know at least the mafia is present, unless the answer from SJ says otherwise. So even if the consort is AFK, (which we don't even know as you said you didn't target 22), the mafia is still playing.
    Any Member of the Mafia can submit all of their teams night actions.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

Gyrlander - Just started 1 hour ago,no info, can't say anything one way or another

Fury- Mafia based on his action on day 1. He says its a mistake. Justifies the lynch after that. but while its something a town would do, its also how mafia would defend. No one has said anything meaningful to make me swtich my vote so far. Not much evidence to push my vote either.

Douglas- I think this is our strongest player. I believe he is town, but as the strongest player could also be super controlling us as the mafia

Rachyl- I believe she is the doctor which means she is town, but her statements have not been very town helpful. Would be my target to lynch if she wasn't our confirmed doctor.

Allijach- AFK most of day 2. During day 1 didn't see him as mafia, just a target of SP. Nothing really changed from there.

SP- Someone who was pushing for town action (which after day 2, I see was super helpful day 1), but the past replies in the past hour hounding on the douglas make him seem more scummy than before

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377
    Rachyl

Okay. My person of interest has too much suspicion on him, and i feel strongly about him sooo.
    -vote TheDougler

28. ISO #378

I’m at home now where I can copy and paste more freely. I’m going to ISO my two biggest scumspects, starting with screenplay.
    In response to Rachyl defending Alijach:
    Why are you quick to protect him and answer for him?
    Mafia number two right here!!

This was easy. Doc on me tonight!
    The irony lol... Anyway, characteristic of his disarming troll act that went on for the first 24 hours of the game. Got discussion moving I guess, but in a really toxic way that ended up pressuring doc to reveal way earlier than we all wanted. Seems to be going out of his way to troll and make us avoid him for being too obvious.

No skip. The only way we win is if we lynch mafia. It's better to get as much info as we can out of the day. When we lynch we can look at the votes to give us more information on alliances. Sheriff and Doc have a chance to decide who they will be on.
    Seems like he wants ccantman to shape up and understand his mistake rather than suspecting ccantman as scum. Makes me suspect that they are teammates.
    @Rachyl
    It might have been different if you didn't agree that you are defending him. If you said you were attacking me for the way I attacked him, I could understand. You agree you defending him with no information to do so. Then you now say I'm town.
    So in conclusion you are telling us all you know who two town are but the only way anyone would know that is if they are mafia
    -vote Rachyl
    Rachyl didn’t “know” that Alijach was town. It’s just that srceenplay’s justification for voting ALijach was pants on head retarded and anyone could see it. Again he’s playing the rogue here. Could be trying to disarm opposition to him by later claiming it’s “all an act”.
    Do you think winning is just luck?

I look for someone who lies, is inconsistent, only follows popular opinion, try's to not bring attention to them selves.
    They are all things that spark my attention. Town has no reason to do any of that. So I think more than luck is involved. No reason we can't win in two days.
    This reasoning would probably mean he should have voted Alijach or Varnic yesterday, the two biggest conformists yesterday, who also contradicted themselves a lot. And yet he didn’t.
    Defending is not evil. Her defending is not the point. She said she thinks he is town for no reason. Now imply that she has reason/information. No town has information besides what's in this thread.

What has she done more than me that is protown?
    I have created discussion.
    I have found a lead.
    I have followed up on a lead and now it's getting ignored.

There is no reason for us to end the day fast. I am not saying to do that. We can still gather information as the day goes on. There is still another mafia to find.

Look at what I have said about her. Tell me the town things you see and tell me the scum things you see.
    He is presenting this as an ironclad case defense of himself, but the discussion and “lead” were just the responses he should have expected to his pushing and prodding. Seems like a false-flag attempt to get an actual townie lynched by presenting Rachyl’s opposition to his impugnable reasoning as ana ll-out townie hunt, and it might have worked if Rachyl wasn’t the doc.

Why do you not trust me?
    Why do you think I am suspicious?
    Do you think I am not trying to find Mafia?

What would you have me do different?
    Challenging someone to give a certain opinion on you this early d1 is a classic scum strategy to get town to say something they can't walk away from later on. He has no cold-hard evidence against you yet, but you can use whatever he says now against him later on if he does bring that evidence to bear against you.

29. ISO #379

Your saying Doug is scum because he said Allijach and rachyl are scum, and then say because rachly voted him, he is scum? Your using rachyl's logic to prove yours.

Here I'm an obvious cit. wonder if there is a transition to him scum reading me somewhere.
    Your using his defense on you to prove he is mafia?

Saying we lynch a non cc'ed doc?
    I believe that was the general conesous of everyone else. The fact she is alive is fishy, but if you note, she's not being voted right now.

Telling cits it's ok to claim. Gives better chance of finding sheriff
    I don't see how everyone claiming cit day 1 (which I believe makes sense) make scum
    Admits to finding a crumb
    Lots of things you can find in hindsight. Knowing 22 was sherif, he found some info. If 22 was citizen, I'm sure that would not have been noted.

And then some questions of douglas's posts

These all seem like small unrealted things trying to show douglas as mafia. very forced

30. ISO #380

We have just over 4 hours and SP and I are already down to L-2. I would kindly ask you all to stop voting while we make our cases. Give us just 1 hour I swear this is going somewhere. Making ISOs takes time...

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383
    Rachyl

We have just over 4 hours and SP and I are already down to L-2. I would kindly ask you all to stop voting while we make our cases. Give us just 1 hour I swear this is going somewhere. Making ISOs takes time...
    Awwwwh mafia pleading for his life. We are going to bring you to Town justice

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

When Varnic began telling the Sheriff who he should check, screenplay replied thusly:
    Why would you say that???? This is not a protown statement. Don't say things like this.
    As we all know, Varnic flipped town. The fact Srceenplay’s gut reaction to a town playing scummy was to advise him and not immediately smother him in suspicion suggests to me Srceenplay knew Varnic was town and was trying to coach him as a way to build trust. After all I think mafia was indifferent as to whether or not we lynched d1 (the fact we lynched a townie is just a bonus to them). They care more about staying hidden than eliminating us in broad daylight.
    Not a lot of time. People are not talking. Explaining thoughts or discussing ideas. We are going to lose if everyone doesn't start to play.
    Banal. Typical of his posts. I’ve actually eliminated a lot of these 1-2 sentencers, but if you look for yourself there are quite a lot of these where he just says something we already know or comments on the setup.
    @Rachyl
    That was stupid. If you are doctor you don't put your self for no reason. Now if you are really doctor town doesn't have one.
    He notices here what I did not. Notice he did not say mafia would kill Rachyl, as had occurred to most of us. I don’t think that’s what he meant. I think it immediately occurred to him that consort could keep Rachyl blocked all game. I would even go so far as to say screenplay IS the consort.

39. ISO #389

I mean, what is your logic on voting allijach? He doesn't deserver to live?
    Because of actions day 1? becaused he's afk day 2? Seems very out of the blue
    Hum, it was kind of result of a process of elimination. I think either dougler, screen or you is 1 mafia. Then it would make sense for Alijach to be the other one.

Or... you are mafia with one of them both, Alijach being innocent. Hum.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hum, it was kind of result of a process of elimination. I think either dougler, screen or you is 1 mafia. Then it would make sense for Alijach to be the other one.

Or... you are mafia with one of them both, Alijach being innocent. Hum.
    I see.
    Why am I mafia if allijach is innocent? >_> It can't be screen and doug based on your breakdown?

43. ISO #393

Your saying Doug is scum because he said Allijach and rachyl are scum, and then say because rachly voted him, he is scum? Your using rachyl's logic to prove yours.

Your using his defense on you to prove he is mafia?

I believe that was the general conesous of everyone else. The fact she is alive is fishy, but if you note, she's not being voted right now.

I don't see how everyone claiming cit day 1 (which I believe makes sense) make scum

Lots of things you can find in hindsight. Knowing 22 was sherif, he found some info. If 22 was citizen, I'm sure that would not have been noted.

And then some questions of douglas's posts

These all seem like small unrealted things trying to show douglas as mafia. very forced
    1 he attacks Rachyl for voting with him, saying you are ok lynching town?

2 I am saying he reads me as cit here. Does he slowly change on me to scum, no. It's a fast 180 with transition.

3 it fishy if they didn't kill sheriff. With rb and sheriff dead it makes no sense.

4 if all cits claim that leaves two power roles left. Puts a target on their back for mafia. It is dumb to give mafia any extra info.

5 I was ask GN if anyone noticed that he said he was sheriff. Not asking in hindsight.

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

Lol. I'm might be able to vote there.
    I want to reread first.

Can everyone please stop mass claiming. Your role is the only information mafia doesn't have about you. Stop helping mafia by giving them more information. Shit, it's not that complicated.
    Another typically banal post from srceenplay. Maybe he knows when the cit claims are real and when they aren't, but the rest of us just assume cit is the default.

No they can't go on claiming. If mafia knows all of cits then they know sheriff by default.
    lol sure you do, buddy.

so did twenty two crumb sheriff?
    I think he wanted one of us to answer this so he could later bring it up and say, "see, this guy saw the crumb and thinks like a mafia!" That's exactly what I did and I took his bait. He planted the seed for a purpose.

Dougler Fury Enoch

That's where we lynch today. Enoch seems obvious because of his no posting but try to find clues or evidence else where first.

Reread and pay attention to them names. How they talk to each other or don't.
    Wouldn't surprise me if neither Gyrlander/Enoch or Fury are mafia now. I think he's had it out for me or Fury from the start because we were instrumental in lynching Varnic, me as the instigator and Fury as the hammer vote. Mafia clearly discussed this last night and is latching onto superficial leads such as this.

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

I firmly think ccantman and srceenplay are the mafia now. Even though ccantman is voting with me, the logic still holds if mafia are playing divergent strategies. At least one of them will buddy us and play as pro-town as possible. ccantman doesn't really think the vote on srceenplay will succeed, but it's useful as a symbolic gesture of support for the town. He will go on doing this and being as pro-town as possible because he doesn't need to lynch us to win. He can just pick us off one by one at night. Staying hidden is far more valuable to him.

49. ISO #399

If I get hammered out of the blue, I think you guys should lynch either ccantman or srceenplay tomorrow. Preferably the latter but I'm really fine with either one.

50. ISO #400

Anyway I'm done giving leads so you guys need to decide. Lynch me or srceenplay. I'm ready for your judgement.